Out of the Night

Story Info
A fantasy writer's fantasy.
12.2k words
4.75
193.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

A little before eight PM, the phone rang. I picked it up and said, "Hello."

On the other end of the line, a breathy female voice asked, "Can I speak to Rad, please?"

Rad is my internet name and a pen name I use when I write erotica. Very few people know that name and the few who do, know my real name. "Uh, this is Randy, can I help you?"

There was a short silence and then a throaty laugh. "If you are the one that wrote the wonderful sexy stories I found, then you can do almost anything to me or with me that you like."

"Oh." Was my brilliant comeback.

Again, I heard the throaty laugh. "Did you write a story called A Cold and Rainy Day?" She asked.

For a moment, I considered saying no. There are some weird people in the world and not all of them are men. "What if I did?" I asked back.

There was another short silence before she replied. "If you did, then I want to thank you for all the wonderful orgasms that, that story has given me over the last month. I take it to bed with me most nights and after a few pages, my fingers begin to wander and play in a place that makes me go wild."

Praise from someone that likes my stories doesn't come often, mostly because very few people see my stories. I post them at one of my favorite web sites and I have given a couple to some close friends. "Thank you. I like to hear that people like my stories. Usually I get feed back on them by e-mail." I said, still a little worried about the reason for this call and the type of person that I might be talking to. Only, what she had said about her masturbating had my interest peaked to say the least.

There was another silence, this one longer than the others were. Finally, she said, "E-mail? Why would I send you an e–mail? I found these stories in a box of trash. This phone number was written across the top of one of them."

I laughed and said, "Someone must not have liked my stories much."

"No. This trash was left in the house I just moved into. Actually, I don't think it was meant to be left behind. There are some books and other papers in it that I wouldn't have tossed out." There was a short pause and then she asked, "Do you know someone named Julie Barnes? Her name is on several of the papers and in one of the books."

I relaxed a little and replied, "Oh yes, I definitely know Julie. She is an old and dear friend of mine. Did you just move into her old house out by the lake?"

She laughed and said teasingly, "Maybe, maybe not."

"You gave away too much information, didn't you?" I asked with a laugh of my own.

"Yes." She said with a hiss. "Just blame it on my blond hair." I laughed again and she chuckled. Out of the blue she asked, "How much of you, is in that story? Do you just write about wonderful sex, or do you live it also? What I mean is, is any of it true, or is it all a fantasy?"

"Quite a bit, both, and fantasy." I said with a chuckle.

There was a long silence this time. I started to hang up but at the last second she asked, "Are you married or living with someone?"

My first impulse was to tell her I was married but instead I said, "I'm happily single and unhappily alone at the present time. How about you?"

She laughed and replied, "If I was with someone, would my sex life consist of my fingers and a couple of very sexy stories. I wonder if Julie has missed the stories."

"Probably not, I gave them to her shortly after her husband died a couple of years ago and she was living alone. Since then, she has found a great guy. That's one of the reasons, she moved out of that place. He lives up north of here and her work has also moved north." I told her.

There was a sigh on the other end of the line. "Lucky her." The woman said. There was a short pause and then she asked, "Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anything within reason that's legal." I replied.

She laughed and said, "I just need to know what you look like. Part of my fantasy with this story, is thoughts of you getting horny while you were writing it. I've often wondered if you had to touch yourself from time to time, as you wrote it or even masturbated. Maybe even cumming on your desk."

I had to laugh before I replied, "My stories always turn me on. They are my fantasies, for the most part, after all." I paused a moment and then went on, "Yes, I have masturbated to my stories. I try not to cum on my desk, as it has a tendency to make the keyboard sticky. I do my writing on a computer."

She laughed and said, "That could be an electrifying experience. You didn't tell me what you look like."

"Hmmm, do you want the truth or a description of the fantasy me?" I asked jokingly. "I'm six foot tall, around two hundred pounds, and a little too well padded around the middle. I have black hair that is going salt and pepper and I wear it in a ponytail that reaches down between my shoulder blades. I'm no lady-killer but I don't scare people either. Is that good enough?"

She chuckled and replied, "Not exactly what I had pictured, but I can adjust and go with it. What about your ass and how should I put this, your equipment?"

I laughed and said, "Now we're getting personal aren't we?" I paused a moment but when she didn't say anything I added, "Well, my ass ain't as tight as it used to be but it's still muscular and doesn't sag. As far as my equipment is concerned, let's just say it measures up. I haven't had any complaints at any rate. Not that I've had much opportunity to use it lately. If I didn't apply some baby oil to it occasionally it would probably rust." This brought a laugh from her. "Ok, now it's your turn. What do you look like, and don't leave out any of the personal details. I figure turn about is fair play."

"Well, let's see, I'm five feet tall and five feet wide. I have big hips and tits that sit down before I do. I have long stingy blonde hair and a wart on the end of my nose. How does that sound?" She said and then laughed.

"That sounds like a big fat lie to me." I said.

"You'll just have to wait and see then, won't you? If I had a chaise lounge like in the story, you'd find out sooner. I'd let you act out the story, in a heart beat." She said in reply.

Softly, I said, "The chaise lounge from the story is real and is sitting here in my living room."

There was a long silence on the other end of the line. When she spoke, I could barely hear her, as her voice was so soft. "Can you come get me? You know where Julie's old house is."

My mind was racing along at ninety to nothing. "Ok, but there are a few rules and some things you have to do first." I fell silent and waited for her reply.

After another long silence, she said, "Ok, what are the rules and what do I have to do?"

"First of all, we won't follow the story exactly. The primus will be the same but if you know what's going to happen next, it takes the uncertainty out of it. That is a large part of what makes the fantasy so good. Next, at anytime, I can terminate this whole thing. That has to be understood." Do you understand?

She whispered, "Yes, I understand. What if I want to stop?"

"You won't, want to." I said softly. When she didn't say anything else, I went on. "Now you need to go take a hot bath and shave your bush completely off, that is, if it's not already shaved. When you get finished, call me and I'll tell you the rest." Quickly, I hung up.

I stood there wondering what I had gotten myself into. Part of me said she wouldn't call back and part of me hoped wildly that she would. Part of me said that with my luck, she would look exactly like she described herself. For some reason, part of me knew better. My mind was playing ping-pong with this whole scenario.

My mind skidded to a quick halt as it dawned on me, that I had some things to get done myself. I needed a shower and to get some things ready, just in case she did call back.

I had showered, shaved, and changed clothes. I had also moved the old chaise lounge out into the middle of the room and rounded up all of the things from my story and a few more. I had also checked the batteries in my digital camera and had it sitting on the coffee table along with the rest of the stuff. I was opening a bottle of wine in the kitchen, when the phone rang.

I forced myself to slowly walk across the room and to pause before I picked it up. I took a deep breath and said, "Hello."

"I'm squeaky clean and as slick as a whistle all over." She said and then took a shuttering breath, which I could hear over the phone line.

"What are you wearing right now?" I asked.

"I'm wearing a sweater and a skirt like the girl in the story. I also have on a pair of panties, a bra, a pair of thigh high stockings, and a pair of black heels." She said softly.

"Ok. Do you have a long coat or house coat?" I ask her.

"Yes, I have both, a full length leather coat and a house coat that's rather thin and only comes down to my knees." She answered.

"Take off the sweater, the skirt, the bra, and the panties. Leave on the heels and the stockings. Put on the leather coat and find a scarf or handkerchief that can be used for a blindfold. Turn out all the lights in the house except the one in the kitchen, unlock the front door, and put on the blindfold. Stand by the counter, in front of the sink; I will be there in about five minutes or so to pick you up." I told her. There was a long silence. I broke it by saying, "Either you trust me completely or we call this whole thing off before it starts." The silence dragged on and I just waited. The ball was in her court, so to speak.

I heard her take another deep shuddering breath just before she whispered, "Ok." I hung up the phone and headed out the door into the cold and rainy night.

I took my time driving over to the house the woman was living in. First off, I wanted time to think and to plan. Secondly, I wanted her to have time to get a little antsy. Anticipation was everything from now on. I had to do what she least expected and I had to take total control. She was fascinated by the story, the story line, and me. On my end, the worst that could happen was that I'd have a great night of sex.

I pulled into the driveway of the house and shut off the motor to my truck. I could see her standing by the kitchen counter with the blind fold on. What surprised me was her beauty. She was gorgeous, even with the blindfold covering part of her face. I got out of the truck, walked up onto the porch, and went in the front door. Her head turned toward the noise of the door opening. "Rad, is that you?" She whispered.

I didn't say anything; I walked up to her and put my fingers under her chin, tilting her head up slightly. When she started to speak again, I kissed her, softly at first and then I used my tongue to force her teeth apart. As I put more force and passion into the kiss, she whimpered softly and kissed me back. When her hands came up toward my neck, I caught one in each hand and held them away from me.

I ended the kiss and used her arms to gently pull her away from the counter. I placed her hands at her side and stepped around behind her. I pulled a short piece of soft cord from my jacket pocket and loosely tied her hands behind her back. From my other pocket, I took a dog collar and a chain leash. The wide black leather collar was a loose fit but I used it anyway. When I was finished, I put my head on her shoulder and whispered into her ear, "I promise, you will not be hurt, and that you will truly enjoy the rest of this night. If you believe me and trust me, nod your head."

She nodded and I continued, "Now, I'm going to take you home and tie you to that chaise lounge. Then I going to tease and please you as you've never been teased and pleased before. Until then, you are to be absolutely quiet and to do everything I tell you to do. Do you understand?" She started to speak but a quick slap on her leather-covered ass stopped her. She shivered and then she nodded sharply. "Good, you learn quickly." I whispered softly.

I held the chain in one hand as I walked around in front of her. Five foot tall by five foot wide, she wasn't. Five foot eight inches tall and slender was more the case. The leather coat covered her from her neck to just below her knees but I sensed that there was a good body under it. Her blonde hair was shoulder length and baby fine. I reached up with the back of two fingers, traced from one high cheekbone down under her chin, and then up to the other cheekbone. She jerked slightly at my initial touch but then she smiled and pressed her jaw against the moving fingers.

I unbuttoned the top button of the coat and used the leash to gently pull her toward the door. She was a little hesitant at following just the pull of the leash since she was blindfolded and couldn't see. "Trust me." I said softly, "I won't let anything happen to you." She smiled shyly and moved with a little more confidence after that.

At the door, I asked, "Do you have your keys in the pocket of that coat?" Her mouth opened slightly but she caught herself and shook her head. "Tell me where they are." I said.

"They are on the kitchen table, next to my handbag." She said softly.

I wrapped the leash around the doorknob several times and went to get her keys. I dropped them into her coat pocket and led her out the door. I closed and locked the door and used her arm and my voice to guide her down the steps and over to my truck.

Once she was seated inside the truck, I went around and got in. I started it up and turned the heater to high. I backed out of the driveway and headed off down the street. After a block or so, I said, "Sit back and relax, it's only a short ride to my house." As I exited her subdivision and turned left onto the county road, I reached over and unbuttoned the next button on her coat. "I'm not sure how many miles it is between your house and mine but lets play a little game. For each mile, I undo a button on that coat. Which is there more of, buttons or miles? I guess we'll find out won't we?" As the speedometer clicked over another mile, I undid the next button.

The area we were driving through was dark and wooded. There is a country grocery store with a lot of lights, a little over half way to my house. By the time we passed this lighted area, half the buttons on the coat were undone. I looked over to see a smallish pert breast peeking out of the open coat and the flat expanse of her belly below it. There was the flash of silver at the top of her navel; a small ring was clipped through the skin there. "Nice belly ring." I said softly, which caused her to sit up straighter and to pull her shoulders back. This caused more of her right breast to be exposed. "Very nice breasts also." I added with a grin. Her mouth opened for a half second but she didn't say anything.

By the time I pulled into my driveway, all the buttons on the coat were undone and I had slid it open to expose her body. It was a mighty fine one I must say, much better than I had ever dreamed it would be. I shut off the motor and got out of the truck. I came around, opened her door, and helped her out, the coat still unbuttoned and open. As she slipped off the seat and stood up in the cold night air, her nipples grew harder and got a crinkly appearance. She shivered as I led her to my back door and inside.

Once I had the door shut, I leaned over, sucked one of the cold puckered nipples into my mouth, and ran my tongue over it. Her back arched and she groaned loudly. As the groan softened, I switched to the other hard nipple. The groan got louder again and her back arched even more. I dropped the chain leash, placed a hand on each of her bare hips, and then ran them slowly up along her back, pulling her breast tighter to my mouth. When I sucked most of the flesh of her breast into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue, she got even louder. I sucked on the firm flesh and slowly moved my head back until the breast popped out of my mouth with a slurping sound. I tried to swallow the other breast as I had the first. She pressed it tightly against my greedy mouth as my tongue swirled and danced over its surface. I popped this one out of my mouth and stood up, still holding onto her back.

I ran my hands up and down her back slowly, enjoying the feel of her satiny skin. "You do have a very beautiful body." I whispered more to myself than to her. She took a deep breath and smiled. "Stand right there, I'll be right back." I told her as I went to get my camera. I took a couple of shots of her as she stood there with just the coat, stockings and high heels on.

I turned her around and untied her hands so I could slip the coat off of her. I hung it on the coat rack and moved back to get a shot of her gorgeous ass and tight muscular back. Moving around in front of her, I took two pictures from different angles. Her head was moving as she listened and tried to figure out what the noise was. I grinned and told her, "What you're hearing is my camera as I take pictures of you." When she stiffened, I added, "You'll want a souvenir of tonight and so will I. Think of all the fun you'll have looking at them later." She relaxed and I asked, "Have you ever been photographed nude before?" When she shook her head, I added, "You should have been, these are going to be great pictures."

I put down the camera, led her over to the chaise lounge, and sat her down on the end of it. "Do you know what you're sitting on?" When she shook her head, I continued, "It's the chaise lounge from the story. It's where I'm going to tie you up and ravage you." She took a sharp breath as my hand touched the top of her right thigh. "But first I'm going to get you a glass of wine, so sit there, and relax, I'll be right back."

I returned with two glasses of wine and handed one to her. "Is it warm enough in here?" I asked her. She nodded and sipped the wine. "Ok, you drink your wine while I go get more comfortable. Remember, keep the blindfold on or all bets are off." She looked toward my voice and nodded again.

I went into my bedroom and took off my clothes, watching her through the open door, the whole time. She ran her hand over the chaise and then fingered the chain leash and the collar. I returned to get my camera and then sat in a chair a few feet in front of her. I took her picture and then sat the camera on the coffee table. I quietly watched her as she sipped the wine. When she had drunk most of the glass, I took two pieces of soft cord from the table next to me and moved down to kneel in front of her. She jumped slightly as my hand touched her ankle. I looped the cord around her ankle and loosely tied it to the ball leg of the lounge chair. I used the other piece of cord and tied the other ankle to the other leg of the chair. Now her legs were spread the width of the chaise lounge, about three feet. Her knees were about the same distance apart and raised slightly. She tried to close her knees as she heard the camera noises but couldn't because of the chaise cushion and the pillows she sat on.

I took the now empty wine glass from her hands and pushed at her shoulders gently until she lay back on the lounge. I sat the glass on the table and got two more lengths of the cord. I looped one cord over her left wrist and the other over her right wrist. I moved around behind the chair, pulling her hands and arms up over her head. I looped one cord around the other and pulled the ends until her arms were stretched out and her hands were even with the back of the chair. I tied the cords together.

I walked back around in front of the chair and picked up my camera. I took several pictures of her beautifully exposed body from different angles and a close up of her very obviously wet sex. I laid the camera on the table and touched a fingertip to the inside of each knee. I slowly and lightly ran the fingertips up along the insides of her thighs until I was less than a quarter inch from her wet pussy. She had been wet and excited for a while, as she was wet several inches down the insides of her thighs. She shivered and whimpered softly the whole time my fingers were moving over her skin. When I stopped just short of her sex, she raised her hips and rotated them, trying to find the fingers.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers