Outdoor Encounter

Story Info
A chance meeting in the woods (MMF).
1.1k words
4.38
175.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mark919
mark919
360 Followers

My wife Diana and I went to a nature conservation area last spring.

It was a sunny warm day and Diana was wearing thin cotton pants, a thin cotton shirt and no bra. Her breasts and nipples were fairly visible through the shirt. Her cotton pants were also quite sheer and you could see her little white lace panties under the material as well as her long legs. I kept looking at my wife as we walked, thinking how lucky I was to have such a beautiful and sexy woman.

We reached a wooded area and came across a grassy clearing. It was so tranquil....the sun shinning.....a wonderful late spring day.

I heard a noise and realized that a man was standing by the trees on the edge of the clearing, holding a pair of binoculars. He came over to us and told us that that he was an author who specialized in animal and bird books. He said that he was trying to locate and photograph a particularly rare species of bird.

We chatted for a while and I could tell that he was taken in by Diana who was looking very sexy in her thin white pants and shirt. She was oblivious to the fact that she had unbuttoned her shirt far enough that her nipples were now visible and I sensed that the man -- Michael -- was intently concentrating on my wife's body whenever he thought that I wasn't looking.

After a minute or two, he asked Diana if she wanted to look through the binoculars at the nest he was trying to observe. She couldn't focus the binoculars properly so Michael stood behind her as she held the binoculars and tried to focus them for her. I stood next to Michael and watched as he pressed up against Diana's ass, barely covered by her thin pants. He was wearing shorts and I could see that he was getting hard, his bulge clearly visible. I knew that my wife could feel his cock pressed up against her, but she didn't say anything at first; she just wiggled a little and seemed to press back against Michael's cock as if to urge him on.

For half a minute or so (it seemed much longer to me), Michael stood there, pushed up against Diana as she trained the binoculars at the trees. Michael glanced at me and I gently smiled back at him. I put my hand over my cock which was already hard. He saw me rub my cock through my shorts and then, while still pushing against my wife, he began to gently rub the back of Diana's neck.

Diana arched her back against Michael and turned to look at me. I moved towards her and stood in front of her, looking into her eyes as Michael continued to massage her neck and face from behind. I reached for Diana, held her face and kissed her deeply, feeling her tongue darting into my mouth. I knew that she was very aroused and I could hear her take short, panting breaths. As I kissed her lips and face, I moved my hands down to her shirt, opened the remaining buttons and exposed my wife's breasts. Diana's nipples were erect and hard and, as I reached down to suck on them, she moaned and shuddered as if she was already coming.

Michael had unbuttoned the top of my wife's pants. He pulled them down and let them fall to the grass as I slipped off her shirt. Diana stood there, sandwiched between Michael and me, wearing just her tiny lace panties. She looked so sensual and I was so aroused by her almost naked body. Michael had his fingers under Diana's panties, probing her ass-crack and pussy as I continued to fondle then kiss her breasts and nipples. Diana reached for Michael's cock, unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the ground.

She gasped a little as she took hold of his cock. He was so big, long and thick and at least twice my size. I felt a pang of jealousy and envy but also a feeling of wanting.....wanting to touch it and wanting to see it inside my wife. Diana stroked Michael as he continued to fondle her and then she quickly knelt down in front of him and began to suck his cock, almost feverishly. She held his ass tightly and licked and sucked his balls, all the time running her tongue up and down his big shaft.

I got down on my knees next to my wife and started to play with her now soaking wet pussy and ass. Michael held Diana's head as she sucked and licked him. I kissed Diana's face and, in a single motion, she took hold of Michael's cock and brought it to my lips. I took his cock into my mouth and began to lick and suck his cock head. I then took more in and was soon sucking him with Diana, both of us licking his body, then his cock, our fingers exploring his ass-crack as we touched and fondled each other.

Michael cried out," I'm going to cum."

He suddenly spurt his cum all over my face and into Diana's mouth. He was shaking by the force of his orgasm and Diana and I licked and tasted his cum from each others' lips and faces as well as from Michael's still semi-erect cock. I pushed my wife onto the grass, pulled her panties aside and thrust my cock into her wet cunt. I came in seconds and then she made me lick her clit from behind, my face buried in her ass and pussy. To make her cum. Michael was stroking his cock, watching us and was soon hard again. He told Diana to turn over, onto her back, lifted her legs over his shoulders and then plunged his cock into my wife, fucking her faster and faster, making her whole body shake.

I lay on the grass next to her, touching her face and breasts as Michael thrust his cock in and out of Diana's cunt. She screamed and moaned and came twice before Michael finally came again, this time deep inside my wife. They lay there, Michael's cock still inside Diana's pussy and he kissed her deeply. The sun felt good on our bodies and we lay there, naked, silent but caressing each other. Michael told Diana that she was the sexiest woman he had ever known and said that he would remember this encounter for a long time. As we finally dressed, Diana slipping her pants and shirt on, Michael kept touching her and telling her -- and me -- that he was going to fuck her at every future opportunity.

We all walked back to the car park, an hour or so later, sexually spent but very excited and aroused. Michael took Diana's panties with him and promised to call us the next day -- which he did!

mark919
mark919
360 Followers