Outside / Inside Ch. 1

Story Info
Step-siblings taste the forbidden.
1.5k words
4.17
257k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa's mom married my dad when she was 11, and I was 19, I was renting a suite in their (my parents) house, so we kind of grew up together. While we had our share of quarrels, we also developed a really good friendship. When ever she had a question about life or what to do about something as she was growing up, she always came to me. I think it was because I was always really straight forward with her. I didn't dress anything up and told her the facts straight out.

Melissa moved out of town about a year ago, when she was 19. She wasn't really that far away, only a couple of hours, so when she called me to tell me that she was going to be back in town for my father's birthday, we made plans to spend at least one night at my place talking about what's been going on in our lives.

On the night of my father's B-Day, my sister (by blood),her husband, my step-brother, Melissa, and I, all met up at my parents place for a family dinner. After the dinner and after presents had been opened, we were all asked if we would like to relax in the hot tub before heading home. My sister and her husband opted out as they had to work in the morning. My step-brother declined and decided to relax with a book instead. My step-mom was doing the dishes and cleaning up so this left Melissa, me, and my dad. So we all climbed in and relaxed among some idle chitchat.

After working out all day, my muscles were really sore, so I took full advantage of the opportunity to soak them in some hot water. My father only lasted about a half hour before he said he was tired and was going to go to bed. Melissa decided to stay in a little longer so we could talk about the day that we planned tomorrow. My father reminded us to put the cover on when we were done and lock the house door when we left. We said we would, wished him a happy birthday, and watched as he and her mom headed for their room. My step brother came out and said we were no fun so he was leaving too. Which left Melissa and me alone.

I suggested that we put half the hot tub cover on so when we were going to leave it would be easier for us to cover it up. Melissa agreed and we moved it into position. This left her and I directly across from each other, with not much room to spread our legs out, so Melissa put her feet up on top of my legs and mine went on the bottom of the tub. As we relaxed, the conversation fell quiet for awhile. I put my head back and dozed slightly until I felt Melissa's feet move slightly against my swim trunks. I opened my eyes and looked at her, but she had her eyes closed so I couldn't tell if it was accidental or not. I closed my eyes again and after a few minutes I felt her toes brush my cock, then move away. I opened my eyes again, and she still had her eyes closed. I decided if she was playing a game, I'd see how far she was going to go with it. So I closed my eyes once again.

Now I began to think of how much I'd actually like to fuck her. I mean, it wasn't like she was my real sister. She was a step sister, and a woman, and a pretty good looking one at that. So there would be no problem if I fucked her or not, right? My cock started stiffening at the thought of having my little step sisters mouth enveloping it.

My daydreaming was cut short when I felt her toes on my cock again. This time, instead of just brushing it, her toes curled and ran up the side of it slightly. Without opening my eyes, I said, "I think your hand would be better than your toes." Then I opened my eyes quickly and looked at her. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth open as if in shock. Then as she closed her mouth a little, I noticed that she was breathing rather heavily. I pushed her feet to the floor and moved closer to her. Reaching out under the swirling water, I took one of her hands ( that seemed to be between her legs) and placed it square on my cock.

" I...I...," she started to say. I put my finger to her lips and said, " shhhhh...go ahead." "Oh, God," she moaned as her hand felt my length thru my trunks, "do you know how long I've wanted to feel you?"

I decided to help her along and pulled my trunks down slightly to let her feel the whole thing. Her small hand encircled the shaft and slid slowly up and down the full 7.5." I closed my eyes for a moment and savored the feel of her hand on me. I pulled her legs up so that they were on either side of my waist, and pulled her closer to me. Her hand still massaging my cock, I dipped my hand into her bikini bottoms and brushed her clit quickly. Rolling my fingers in little circles over her love button, her breathing quickly increased and her hand started moving faster on my cock. Then, without warning, I slipped my middle finger into her tight pussy and bounced it against the inner wall of her cunt. She gasped loudly, grasping the back of my neck and driving her nails into it, pulling me closer and closer, until we were inches apart as we masturbated each other furiosly. Then she looked me square in the eyes and drove her tongue down my throat. When she finally came up for air, she said, in between gasps, " I want to taste you, to suck you until you cum down my throat."

I wasn't about to argue but I needed a little time to rest before letting her suck me. I wanted to last more than a few minutes with her mouth on my cock. So, being somewhat of a tease myself, said, "not before I eat you until you scream and beg for me to stop." Then I pulled my cock away from her hand, but continued my fingerfucking of her cunt. with her hands now unoccupied she quickly pulled her bikini bottoms off and gasped , "then eat me!"

“Uh huh," I said, “everyone is too close, let’s head back to my place.” We quickly pulled on our swimsuits, covered the hot tub and ran into the house to get changed. Back in our normal clothes, we locked the door to our parents place and ran for my car. All the way to my place she had her hand on my cock, massaging it through my wranglers. I looked over briefly from my driving and saw that she had one hand on me and the other between her legs rubbing furiously. “Better save some of that for me," I said “I’ll do better than that," she said as she undid my belt and started to pull my pants down while I was driving. I lifted my butt slightly so she could get the jeans down to my knees. Then she stroked my cock slowly up and down and looked into my eyes as she said, " Do you want your baby sister, to suck this nice big cock of yours, big brother?

Hmmmmm...do you want me to lick you lightly up and down and tickle your balls with my tongue? Do you want me brother? Do you want to fuck your baby sister, to feel my tight pussy on your nice hard cock?...mmmmmmmm...I want to taste your cum...I want to taste my big brothers cum all the way down my throat." With that she dipped her head and licked the sensitive spot under my cockhead. I snorted and tried to push her head down so she would suck me deeply into her mouth, all the while trying to keep the car on the road. " Not so fast big brother, I am going to tease you like you did me before I let you cum." Then she dipped her head again and swirled her tongue around the head again, tasting my precum as it leaked out. "mmmmm...you taste sooooo goooood, I want to taste more of you."

Then she dropped her head and swallowed my shaft right to the hilt. I nearly came right then and there. As she removed my member from her throat, she twirled her tongue around the shaft. I knew I probably couldn't stand much more of this so I told her to stop (what the hell was I thinking??). Her mouth relinquished my cock with a loud slurp and she used her hand to wipe the mixture of precum and saliva from her face and sucked it into her mouth.

What a sight it must have been...me trying to keep my pants up and her running and giggling as we made a dash for my front door.

To Be Continued...