Over a Piece of Pie

Story Info
Love is served with a sweet dessert.
8.3k words
4.65
34.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

As always this story is exclusively my property and may not be reproduced or republished without my express permission. Any resemblance to people living or dead is a coincidence.

*** This story is entered as part of the Valentine's Day Contest, please don't forget to vote! ***

---

Love was there at the beginning, the sweetness, the passion. That first Valentine's Day was supposed to be magical, everything was supposed to be perfect. The mood, the lighting, the meal, the girl.

But it wasn't. See that's the thing about falling in love, sometimes one plays the other for a fool and destroys them emotionally.

That's what happened to me Valentine's Day 2006. Her name was Vanessa, and to say she was gorgeous would be like saying the sun was bright. I was head over heels for her. We'd met at our office picnic. Being one of the techno-geeks I was way below most people's radar.

I'd been an uber-geek in high school, zits, skinny, glasses and bucked teeth. Even the fat chicks avoided me. It's not that I was ugly, it's just that like a rough gemstone I needed a good polishing.

I graduated university with a degree in computer science and got into a good management position at a mid-sized electronics firm.

As my bank account got fatter I decided to give myself a reboot so to speak. It's amazing what dermabrasion, a gym membership, laser eye surgery and braces can do. After a year I was a fit, good looking guy who had an inferiority complex the size of Texas. I'd perfected my body but hadn't spent a cent on improving my self image.

Then I met Vanessa, she hit me like a tactical nuke. She must have sensed my lack of self-esteem. I was deathly shy around women, had no idea what flirting was, and wouldn't have known if a girl was flirting with me if she hit me with a sledge hammer.

Anyhow, back to the picnic. I was still in the process of my metamorphosis, I'd had the dermabrasion and had braces but hadn't yet had the eye surgery. My body was starting to show some progress as well.

I was sitting on the sidelines watching the jocks play football while sucking back a beer. For no apparent reason the QB stopped dead and was staring off the field. He got nailed big time, I think he broke his leg but I can't remember because I was polluted. I laughed hysterically when I heard him crying. He was an asshole to me so I loved seeing him squirm.

Out of nowhere I heard this sultry southern voice beside me.

"Hi handsome, I think they need another quarterback out there."

I rotated my head on my wobbly neck and just about passed out. Standing beside me was probably the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. She just oozed sex, hell even her toes were sexy. She was about five-eight, shoulder length wavy blonde hair and the most hypnotic eyes in the world. She was wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes and a tube top that barely held her awesome rack in check.

Being the masterful man that I was I gave her my best line, "Uhm...urg..."

She laughed and smiled at me and I was hooked. My brain shut off and my cock took over. I think I was hard in a nanosecond. There was no way she could miss the bulge in my cargo shorts. I will thank God for one thing, what I initially lacked in the looks he gave me he more than made up for in my package.

Vanessa laughed again as she gazed hungrily at my crotch. She held out her hand and I dumbly took it. We walked across the field and into a small wooded area not far from the picnic tables. She led me into the brush and turned to me, pressing her hot body against mine. Her lips captured mine and her tongue was down my throat before I could say 'hi'.

When she pulled back, her hand grabbed my cock through my shorts and stroked it a few times. Vanessa dropped to her knees in front of me, fishing my member out of my shorts. She cooed when she got it out then sucked it into her mouth in one gulp. I was going nuts, here we were not ten yards from our co-workers and Vanessa was giving me the best blow job I'd ever had. Okay it was my first blow job, but even so.

Anyway back to the blow job. Her mouth and hands were doing things I could only imagine. It didn't take long for her to get my first load to shoot into the back of her throat. Yeah I said first load, she got two more out of me before she gave me a break.

Vanessa stood up and gave me another mind-blowing kiss. I could taste my cum in her mouth but didn't care, I couldn't get enough of her. She was my heroin and I was hooked.

"Hi darlin' I'm Vanessa, what's your name?" she said in that smooth southern drawl.

"Gawp...gur, Carson?" I said. Not even sure if I had even said the right name.

"Well Gawp...gur Carson, it's a pleasure meetin' you. I just transferred from the New Orleans office. What do y'all do here sugar?"

"I-I'm head of p-programming. W-what a-about you?"

"I work in the marketing department. Listen sweetie I'm havin' trouble with my enter button, maybe y'all can come up and see if you can lubricate it or sumthin'?"

"Yeah s-sure I've got some electronic spray that might work."

Vanessa gave me another kiss then sashayed out of the brush and started talking to the CEO like she hadn't just gulped down three loads of my cum. I was standing there with my cock hanging out of my shorts for a couple minutes before I finally put it away and went for another beer.

---

That Monday morning I was at her office with my can of electronics lube in hand.

"Hey sugar did you being your lube for me?" Vanessa asked as she stared at my crotch.

I blushed and waggled my spray can, "Uhm y-yeah, it should only take a second Vanessa."

"Have a seat Carson I won't bite, much." she said with a laugh as she plunked her pert ass on her desk.

From where I was sitting I could see right up her skirt, and it was quite evident that she wasn't wearing panties. My cock swelled at the beautiful sight of that shaved pussy.

She grinned when she saw my stunned look and licked her full, perfect lips. Vanessa got up and closed and locked her door. She came over to me knelt in front of me again and undid my pants. Vanessa pulled on them and I lifted my ass up so she could pull them and my boxers to my ankles.

Vanessa stood up, straddled my lap and grabbed my manhood, guiding it into her hot and wet cunt.

She gasped as my cock filled her, "Oh sweetie! Now that's what I call a pussy filler!"

I could only groan as she began grinding her pussy into my lap. Vanessa smiled at me as she rode me, "Lemme guess, this here's your first time fuckin' ain't it sweetie?"

I nodded stupidly as I looked into my lap and watched my cock enter her dripping pussy.

As she began fucking me in earnest Vanessa began to moan and squeak. With her hands on my shoulders she used me to leverage herself harder onto me. I could feel I was getting close and I'm pretty sure Vanessa knew too because she went into overdrive. She was ramming herself onto me as hard as she could and her moans grew louder. I did the only thing I could think of to shut her up, I kissed her. I jammed my tongue into her mouth to stifle her.

Sadly that didn't help. It only pushed her over the edge. Vanessa squealed into my mouth as she shuddered on my cock. I lost it too and slammed myself as deep as I could go. My cock throbbed and jerked inside her as I shot rope after rope of cum deep into her pussy.

Once we came down I grinned at her, "That, was fucking awesome!" I said, panting like a dog.

I don't know why but I flexed my still hard cock in her quivering pussy. Vanessa's eyes went wide as another orgasm ripped through her. She leaned into me and bit my shoulder. Hard. I mean really hard. Feeling her cunt rippling around my cock made me cum again.

Vanessa slumped onto my chest, both of us gasping for air. When she caught her breath she raised her head and looked at me, "What the fuck was that?"

She got up and grabbed some tissue to wipe up the large amounts of cum dripping down her legs.

Vanessa stood me up, got my clothes back in order and shooed me out of her office.

---

That was the beginning of the six most incredible months of my life.

Vanessa was insatiable. We had sex everywhere, her office, my office, in the stairwell, the copy room. You name it and chances are we did it there. At our Christmas party we even fucked on the VP of Finance's desk. I don't think she ever figured out where that big stain on her leather desk blotter came from.

I was in love. This girl was so totally into me that she'd fuck me any time, any where, any how. I didn't think it was all about the sex though. She was always telling me how sweet I was, how nice I was, that I was so generous. But looking back now not once did she ever say that she loved me.

Regardless, at the time I wanted to marry her. She was all I'd ever hoped for in a woman. Then the rumors started. Just a few at first, but soon there were more. I didn't believe them.

I decided that I would propose on Valentine's Day. I went out and spent five thousand bucks on a ring that in hindsight I probably should have spent on therapy. I got a table at the finest restaurant in the city. When I got to the restaurant Vanessa was already there.

Someone was sitting across from her. I couldn't see who it was at first, but then Vanessa leaned forward and gave him one of her toe-curling kisses.

That's when I saw who it was she was kissing. It was Barnes the CEO! That married fucker was kissing my girl! I walked over and asked Vanessa what the fuck was going on. She laughed at me and told me she was getting a promotion and to fuck off.

I punched Barnes so hard I knocked him into the next table.

I towered over Vanessa in a rage and yanked the ring out of my pocket jamming it in her face.

"This was supposed to be for you, you fucking whore!" I bellowed as I tossed it in her champagne flute.

I turned and walked away.

The next day I went to work and packed up my shit. The rumors had been true after all, Vanessa was fucking her way to the top.

The bitch caught me at the elevators.

"Carson I'm so sorry! Please sugar, jus' give me another chance!" she said as she cried.

I back-handed her hard enough to leave a mark. I saw my ring on her finger grabbed her hand and pulled my ring off.

"There's no fucking way you're keeping this you slut." I growled at her.

---

That was five years ago. I learned my lesson, I never let another woman get close enough to hurt me again. Ever. I did end up getting that therapy I needed. It wasn't long before I was confident enough to start my own business.

I had the touch, business was phenomenal. My company was growing in leaps and bounds. Finally I was big enough to do what I'd planned. I made a take-over bid on my old employer. I was successful and bought it lock, stock and barrel.

I made sure the hand over was done on Valentine's Day. I walked into my old workplace and looked around. All my old co-workers watched as I walked around the office. Barnes the CEO was still there, and so was Vanessa. She was VP of Marketing now.

"Carson! I'm so glad to see you sugar! It's been so long baby."

"Hi Vanessa you're looking good." I said a bit cooly.

I shook Barnes' hand, "Well John I think you should enjoy your separation package. I believe we've made it well worth your while."

Barnes smiled, "I appreciate it Lane. You played a good game and won it fairly."

I looked at Vanessa again and my heart tightened in my chest. This was probably going to be the hardest part of the day. "Vanessa I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave. I'll give you some time to pack up your stuff."

"Carson? What do y'all mean sweetie? If your still mad about what happened I truly am sorry honey. It was jus' business, I never wanted to hurt you."

I sighed and shook my head, "I'm not mad Van'. Hurt and disappointed yes, but the anger's long gone. I've already got a great Marketing VP Vanessa. I just really can't have you around. I'm sorry. You can see Karen in HR to find out about your buy-out package."

---

So there I was, thirty years old and owner of a multi-million dollar company. It was Valentine's Day eve, and I was sitting alone at the back table of my favorite little greasy spoon in a dark corner of the city.

I waved to the waitress for another cup of coffee. She came over and topped me up, putting a few creamers on the chipped arborite table.

I looked up at her and smiled, thanking her. I gave her a second glance, it'd been a while since I'd been there and I hadn't seen her the last time, so I figured she was new. She looked to be about my age, maybe a bit older. The weight of her failures had already dragged her down. Sort of like the way my success was dragging me down.

It's not like I flaunted my money. I had a modest house in a nice neighborhood. My neighbors were all great, and there was always a barbeque going on somewhere on the street during the summer. We were all on a first name basis and always helped each other.

I looked around the diner and noticed that it was just me, the waitress and the cook there.

The door opened with a jingle of the bell. A woman walked in and looked around. I only glanced at her briefly. She ended up taking a seat at the far end of the diner from me.

The waitress grabbed her coffee pot and a cup, pouring one for the woman. They talked for a couple of minutes then the woman shook her head. The woman's back was to me so I couldn't get a clear look at her, although I caught a faint glimpse in the reflection off the window.

The woman put her face in her hands and her shoulders shook as she sobbed quietly. The waitress went back to her and talked to her again. Ye woman shook her head again and I heard her say 'No'. After that the waitress left her but kept an eye on her from the counter.

I said I'd never let a woman get too close but I'm not a fucking ogre okay? I picked up my cup and walked across the diner.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked softly.

The woman was startled and looked at me. She had a wicked shiner and a split lip. She didn't look very old, maybe eighteen or twenty. She was dressed up like she should be at a swank restaurant or party. If she hadn't met the bad side of a fist she'd be pretty.

"What do you want?" she asked sharply.

"Shh, whoa I just wanted to make sure you were okay. May I sit with you?"

She frowned at me but didn't object when I sat across from her. I called the waitress over and asked her to bring us some ice, some warm water in a bowl and a couple of cloths. When they came I put some ice in one cloth and told her to put it on her eye for a minute. I used the other cloth to gently dab the crusted blood from her lip.

"Looks like you haven't had the best Valentine's Day either. Want to talk about it?" I said gently.

She pouted demurely, "Not really."

"Okay, do you mind if I tell you about mine then? Five years ago I met the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. We had a whirlwind romance and I decided to propose to her on Valentine's Day. When I got to the restaurant she was already there, sitting with and kissing another man, our boss. She laughed at me and told me to fuck off. I was destroyed. I put all of my energy into building my own company and bought the company I'd worked for. The turn over happened today and although what I'd started to do was kind of a revenge thing it didn't end up that way. I made sure both of them left the company with a good leg up to start over."

I sat there thinking for a moment. Aside from my family maybe two other people knew what I'd just told this woman. A perfect stranger. For the past five years that hurt has eaten at me.

I sighed, thinking of the amazing six months I'd had with Vanessa. "Maybe I was too harsh, I don't know. Thinking back I'm pretty sure I could take some of the blame for what happened. I doubt Barnes even knew I was fucking Vanessa. I was pretty damn stupid back then."

"Wow," she said quietly. "I'm so sorry!"

"Yeah, I know." I said with regret in my voice.

"I was at a Valentine's dance at my college tonight, we were having a good time."

'Maybe twenty', I thought to myself.

"One of the guys from my class asked me to dance. We were friends but there wasn't anything between us. We danced to a few songs then a slow song came on. We just danced, there wasn't anything to it. The guy I went to the dance with freaked out and grabbed him and started fighting with him. I tried to stop Jay and well..." she started to cry again.

Yeah yeah, never again but this poor kid had gotten clocked. One thing I will never condone is violence against women and kids. I know, I'd hit Vanessa. But that was the one and only time I've ever hit a woman and it's eaten at me ever since.

"The things he called me hurt way more than this. I never knew he was so jealous and hateful. He was always so nice to me."

I cringed inside, thinking of Vanessa, "Yeah, people aren't always what they seem to be. Well most of them aren't. I'm Carson by the way."

"I'm Skyelar but everyone calls Skye." she said with a shy smile.

"Nice to meet you Skye. Come here often?"

I know, what a lame pick up line. I never said I got much better with women. Besides she was just a kid. It's not like I was really hitting on her, right?

"Actually I do. My mom works the day shift here."

Didn't I feel like an idiot. I mean, I probably made more in a week than her mom made in two months.

"Are you hungry sweetie? Anytime I feel like shit I know a slice of apple pie with ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry makes me feel better."

Skye giggled. It was the cutest sound I'd ever heard. Then she smiled and despite her black eye and split lip she was radiant. I know. Never, ever again.

I ordered two slices of pie. We talked. We talked about everything. We talked about nothing. We talked until the sun crept up over the horizon. I think between the two of us we ate two pies.

Skye looked out the windows, then up at the clock on the wall, a panicked look in her eyes. "Oh my god! My mom must be freaking, I should've called her hours ago!"

"Skyelar? I just got the message from Lisa. Why didn't you call me sweetie?" a woman who looked to be in her forties said from the door of the diner. When she saw Skye's face she made a bee line to our table.

"What happened to your face? No don't tell me I already know. Didn't I warn you about him?"

Skye rolled her eyes, "I know mom, I should have listened to you. Don't worry though, he's out of my life for good okay?"

Even though she looked a little worn and ragged around the edges, Skye's mom was still a very attractive woman.

"Skye looked like she needed an ear to listen, I guess we just lost track of time." I apologized.

Her mom looked at me and gave me a small frown, "Do you normally make it a habit of keeping young women out until dawn?"

"Mom it's okay, Carson cleaned me up and we just talked. Ask Lisa, she'll tell you."

At this point Lisa the overnight girl came over. "Skye's not lying Bev. All they've been doing is talking and eating pie, lots of it." she said with a grin at me.

"If you want I can give Skye a ride home Mrs..."

"Parish, Bev Parish. And you are?" her mom said.

I held my hand out, "I'm Carson Lane, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Skye's mom had a dumbfounded look on her face. Skye and Lisa looked shocked too.

"The Carson Lane who just took over DynaTech? I saw your picture in the paper yesterday!"

I blushed in embarrassment, "One and the same."

"Excuse me if I'm being rude Mr. Lane, but what are you doing here eating pie all night?" She asked.

"Please, just call me Carson. Even my employees don't call me Mr. Lane." I replied with a smile. "Believe it or not I grew up down on Division Street. My dad used to bring me here every Sunday for a piece of apple pie. Whenever I feel down I come here for a slice. You've got the best in the city you know. Maybe even the country."

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers