Over the Edge

Story Info
I pushed him just a little too far this time.
2.9k words
4.35
45.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you did that! What the hell am I going to do with you?" I yelled at my fiancee Joey as he stood in the kitchen. He had gotten pulled over and gotten his first DUI the other night and I was still fuming about it. Every time I would think I was starting to get over it, I would start to get angry all over again. I knew he was sorry but when I get worked up it just didn't matter. I could see him starting to get angry too and it just made me madder. What the hell right did he have to be angry? Yes, I was probably being a little unreasonable but I believed I had the right. We had been struggling financially since he opened his business and this was just another log on the fire.

I'm not going to kid you and pretend that I am normally the sweet little housewife, I am stubborn to the point of fault, I hold a grudge for things I probably shouldn't and I am still used to having things my own way, considering how long I had been single before Joey and I moved in together.

"I'm sorry! I fucked up, what do you want from me?" He yelled at me as he walked a little closer cornering me in our tiny kitchen.

"I don't know! I don't know what I want from you anymore! I am tired of being broke, I'm tired of cleaning up after you, I'm tired of being in charge of you!" I screamed as I got in his face and dared him to do something about it.

"I am the man in this relationship, and you better remember that. I fucked up, I'll give you that but I will take care of it." He got closer to me and looked down and I wondered if I had just gone too far. "The business is starting to pick up and you just need to fucking believe in me!" I hadn't seen this look in his eyes before. They were wild, and angry but there was something else there too. I felt a little tingle of fear as he pushed me back up against the counter and grabbed a fistful of my hair.

"Now, you listen and you listen good. I am the man and I damn sure don't need you to take care of my fuck ups. I think it's time you had a lesson on who really wears the pants in this family." He hissed in my ear as he pulled my head back painfully. I froze, not quite sure what to do. He had never been this aggressive with me before and while I was a little scared, I was excited at the same time. I felt my pussy tingle a little at being completely at his mercy.

I tried to fight back, telling him to knock it off and let me go. My anger at him keeping my strength up. He had to pull my neck back, and hold my wrist against my side. My other arm pinned by the counter. I bit his arm, the only part of him I could reach. (I wasn't going down without a fight!) He grunted and got a tighter grip on my hair, pulling my mouth away from his arm. He shoved his knee between my legs and made me spread them so he could stand between them, all the while holding my hair, keeping my neck in a painfully uncomfortable position. He reached between my legs and shoved my panties to the side before pushing two of his fingers deep inside my already wet pussy. He growled in my ear and bit the side of my neck. I struggled, trying to push him off of me but he was 200lbs of unmovable steel at this point.

"Now, this is whats going to happen. I am going to fuck you till you can't stand up. You are going to get down on your knees and beg to suck my cock. You are going to bend over and spread your ass cheeks wide and plead with me to shove my cock in your tight little ass. I am going to spank that ass of yours hard because you have been a bad girl, and bad girls get punished." He spoke very slowly and menacingly as his fingers worked themselves in and out of me, making me catch my breath. I couldn't believe this was happening. This was my sensitive man, the man who serenades me when he wants to tell me he loves me and he was treating me like property. I loved it!

His grip on my hair got tighter when I didn't respond right away and the pain made me gasp.

"Do you understand?" He asked

"Yes." I spat out at him, still not wanting to admit defeat.

"Yes, What?" He asked as he bit down on my neck, then licking the same spot to take the pain away.

"Yes, sir." I gasped as his fingers moved up to stroke my clit. I couldn't believe how turned on I was at that point. I wanted him to bend me over right here and fuck me. I felt like I was burning up from the heat coming from my pussy. He pushed me up on the counter and pushed my leg roughly up so he had easier access and could get deeper with his fingers. I could see his erection straining against his pants. His other hand let go of my sore head and moved to my breasts. He slid his hand under my nightshirt and squeezed my nipples hard, before running his hands over them. My breath quickened and my nipples got hard as he pulled on them. He pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in nothing but my thong and him fully dressed. Bending over he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking harder than he ever had and making me stop breathing. It hurt but I loved it and I wanted more. I pushed his head down onto my nipple to try and make him keep his mouth there and he pulled up.

"No you don't. You will not control this. You are going to do exactly what I tell you and nothing more. Every time you disobey the rules you will be punished." He said as he pulled me down off the counter and turned me around, exposing my large round ass to his view.

SMACK! My ass felt like it was on fire as his rough, calloused hand left an impression on my cheek. SMACK! Again, and again. Back and forth between cheeks he slapped.

"I'm Sorry! I won't disobey again! Please!" I cried as the pain started to get to me.

It seemed to placate him as he started to rub the raw spots on my ass, soothing the pain away. I felt the juices from my pussy starting to drip down my thigh, tickling the sensitive skin. My whole body felt alive in a way that it hadn't before. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, a short walk in our tiny apartment. He dropped me on the bed and stood there.

"Take my clothes off." He commanded while his eyes roamed my almost naked body.

"Yes, sir." I replied, wanting to please him I got seductively on my hands and knees and crawled closer. I started to undo his jeans when he grabbed my wrists and stopped me.

"Not like that, use your teeth." He growled

Eager to make him happy, I undid his button pulled his zipper down with my teeth. The loose pants fell to the floor leaving him in just his T-shirt and boxer briefs. His cock looked harder than I had ever seen it, pushing against the soft fabric of his underwear. He took over and slid them down his slender hips and pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it to the floor. His cock bounced up and down, pulsating and I went to take it into my mouth when...SMACK! His hand came down on my ass again, burning the already sensitive flesh.

"Beg me." He said, squeezing the flesh he had just slapped.

"Please, let me suck your cock! Please? I want to taste your cum in my mouth like the dirty little girl I am!"

He nodded and grabbed my hair, shoving my mouth onto his cock. He pushed it down so deep in my throat I gagged but I wanted more. I licked along his shaft as he fucked my throat, moaning in pleasure every time I gagged.

"Can't bitch at me when your throat is full of my cock, can you?" he asked while he shoved his cock in and held my head there, cutting off my air. I yearned to breath but I wanted to keep him cock in my throat as long as I could. I gasped when he pulled back and starting sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. He let go of my hair and his hands started roaming my body, touching me in all the places he knows I love. He knows I love his hands and the way they feel on my skin.

"Turn around." He said softly and I eagerly complied, wanting nothing more than to feel that cock inside me.

"Please sir, fuck me. I need your cock in me, now. Please." I begged, all pride gone. I cared nothing for anything except satisfaction at this point. I had never been so turned on in my life and I considered our normal sex life to be pretty satisfying. I couldn't believe I was there on my hands and knees begging!

"Is this what you want?" He said, rubbing the head of his cock against my sopping wet opening. Teasing me, rubbing against my clit then down and up against my asshole and back down to my clit.

"Yes, please fuck my pussy." I was almost to the point I couldn't take it anymore. My ass was sore and burning and my skin felt electric. The very air was an irritation, my skin was so sensitive.

"Stick your ass up." He said and pushed my head down onto the bed. I waited breathlessly as his hands moved gently down my back and rested on my hips. He pulled me towards him and shoved his huge cock into my pussy, hard. I screamed at the feeling of being filled up so completely. He hit bottom and it hurt but I didn't care. I pleaded with him to fuck me hard, use me, hurt me, I didn't care. He pulled back and shoved back in just as hard, pulling out slowly. He continued that for a few minutes, ramming into me and pulling back slowly. It was torture.

"What am I?" He said as his cock shoved into my dripping pussy.

"You are the man. I'm sorry! I need punished! Please teach me a lesson!" I cried as he shoved his cock back and and shoved his finger into my ass at the same time. I wasn't ready for it and it hurt but it caused the sensation of his cock to be that much more acute. I was close to cumming and he starting fucking me hard and fast. In and out with both his cock and his finger. The feeling was so intense all I could do was remember to breath. I started urging him on, using language I didn't normally use. Telling him to use me like a filthy slut, I was his slut, please punish me. On and on it went until he shoved a second finger in my ass sending me over the edge. My climax was incredible, the world went black as my body shook with the waves of pleasure. I felt my body start to relax when he pulled out. I limply fell flat on the bed.

"Suck my cock." He ordered, breathing heavy.

I complied but it must not have been fast enough because he smacked my ass again, harder this time. I cried out as he grabbed my hair again, my scalp sore and aching and shoved his cock into my mouth again. Fucking my mouth, none too gently I heard his breathing get irregular and felt his cock swell in my mouth. As I tasted the first shot of his cum he pulled out and came on my face. It scorched my skin as it dripped down my cheek. My tongue shot out to lick it off and he shoved his cock back in my mouth instructing me to drink every drop. I sucked frantically, loving the taste of his cum. He pulled back when the sensitivity got to be too much. Breathing hard, he stood there looking down on me. The anger was gone from his face but the lust and determination was still there. His cock hadn't softened that much and was still staring me in the face.

"What would you like me to do now?" I asked softly, almost afraid of the answer. My ass had taken quite a beating!

"Stand up." That's all he said, even when I gave him a slightly confused look. He grabbed my upper arms when I got up off the bed and shoved me against the wall hard. He kissed me and it was almost brutal in its intensity, the taste of him and me in our mouths as our tongues almost fought. I grabbed a hold of him and my nails scored the skin on his back, drawing a growl from deep in his throat. He grabbed my wrists and held them high over my head, forcing me up against him. My aching nipples rubbing against the hair on his chest. He kept my wrists up with one hand and pulled one of my legs up around him with the other. Guiding his cock to the mark, he shoved back into my sore pussy. Pounding in and out, I knew this wasn't going to be quick either. I felt helpless and completely in his power. He let go briefly and spun me around, pushing me against the wall with his hand on the back of my neck.

"Spread your ass for me baby." He said as he kissed and nipped at the sensitive skin on my neck and shoulders.

I had no choice, I did what I was told. I reached back and spread the cheeks of my ass wide, the embarrassment of being so exposed poignant. I knew it was silly but I felt more exposed than I ever had before.

"Beg me." He whispered in my ear, his breath hot on my face.

I knew what he wanted me to ask for but there was still a part of me that didn't want to give in so completely. I remained silent hoping that it would be enough but I felt his hand come down hard on my ass and it made me cry out. Again and again, and I knew it would continue until I did as he asked.

"Please fuck my ass. I want your cock in my asshole! Cum in my tight little ass, please!" I pleaded.

His hand stilled on my ass cheek, caressing almost gently. I felt the head of his cock press against my ass and slowly enter, slippery from his cum and mine. He pushed in until all of his hard cock was deep inside me and his body was pressed up against mine. His hand still held my neck and the wall pressed against my breasts almost painfully. He stopped for a minute, breathing hard, letting me adjust to the presence of his cock in my ass. I couldn't move and could barely breath. The room was charged with the scent of arousal. He slowly pulled out, stretching my ass to its limit before shoving back in. He reached in front of me and rubbed my clit insistently, as he worked his cock in and out of my ass. I felt another orgasm building and I knew I was helpless to stop it. I gave over to the feeling and started pushing back against him. Urging him to take my ass hard, to cum in my tight little asshole I cried out as a powerful orgasm crashed through me. Weakly I leaned against the wall, feeling the after math of my climax, my muscles clenching tightly on his cock. He started fucking me faster and harder, my head banging against the wall until he cried out.

"Oh god yes, fuck, yes I'm cumming." He yelled as he emptied his second load of the night deep into my ass.

Sweating profusely, we just leaned there for a moment trying to catch our breath from the intense session we just had. His cock slowly softened and pulled out of my ass. He let go of me and I slid down to the floor, exhausted. He sat down next to me and gently kissed me. The dominance was gone for the moment but the memory was still there. We crawled from the floor and into the cool sheets on the bed. Laying there quietly for a moment, I wasn't quite sure what to say.

"It's nice not to be in charge sometimes isn't it?" He chuckled softly.

"Maybe occasionally. Just keep in mind, its your turn next." I threatened. "And payback is a bitch."

To be continued...