Over The Edge, Into The Woods

Story Info
A young man takes an older woman by surprise.
5.2k words
4.3
151.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had several hours to spare before the next meeting. I was too far from my office for it to make sense to drive all the way back, only to turn around again. I decided to make the best of it and take time for myself. I knew of a woodland park that stretched along the river. I'd grab some take-out and head over there for a little R&R.

It was a gorgeous day, sunny and hot. I found a picnic table a short distance from the broad path that went through the woods. I had a good view of everything that came and went along it. It led into the trees for a half mile or so, circled around and then came back to where I was sitting. Along the way, there were some "bunny trails" that kids had created over the years, obscure little tracks that led deeper into the woods where the highschool crowd had their weekend parties.

I was finishing my sandwich and coffee when I heard someone approach. I turned to see who was coming. It was an older woman, maybe in her mid-fifties. She was medium height, 5'7" or so and just slightly overweight (probably why she was out walking). She had a pretty face - dark eyes, full lips. Her hair was auburn, streaked with a touch of gold, about shoulder length, pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing beige slacks that hugged her nicely rounded ass and a bright red sleeveless top with a high neck, made of a rib-knit stretchy material. The outfit clung tightly to her smooth curves. Surprisingly she was wearing black sling-back shoes with about a three inch heel - not exactly the best choice for a walk in the woods. I loved that look - just a hint of bare ankle between high heels and slacks. I wondered if she had come from a nearby office on a quick break. She really caught my attention as she walked by. Sure, she was a little on the mature side but she was soft in all the right places. Her hips flared, her legs were curvy and her tits - my god, her tits! They were enormous. I thought probably half her weight was taken up by those breasts. They were pressed into a full support brassiere that was clearly outlined by the stretchy fabric of her sweater. Bulges of flesh billowed out over top of the bra cups that strained to hold them in place. They jiggled and swayed with each step she took along the path.

I sat there dumbfounded. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I sat quietly and watched as she headed down the path. She took no notice of me, probably didn't even see me sitting there up near the treeline. I looked toward the entrance gate and the parking lot. There were only two cars - hers and mine. I'd been in the park long enough to know no one else had come by for quite a while. We were alone here, just me and the bouncing beauty.

I don't know what came over me exactly. Maybe I'd been on the road too much lately, maybe I'd been dealing with too much stress. Hell, maybe I just hadn't gotten laid enough these past few months or more. All I could think of was getting my hands on those huge tits. I simply had to see them, to feel them. The consequences didn't matter. I was going to get my hands on that woman's breasts. I quickly stood up, tossed the remains of my lunch into the bin and followed after her. I tried to be quiet and not let her hear me. She was about fifty yards ahead, walking at a steady pace. Each time she disappeared behind the next curve I broke into a trot and closed the distance between us. In about five minutes I was right behind her, five feet away.

"It's a beautiful day for a walk, isn't it?" I called out.

She whirled around and let out a little scream, bringing her hand to her mouth. "Oh!" she cried, "You gave me such a start! I didn't know you were there!"

"I'm so sorry Ma'am!" I soothed, "I didn't mean to startle you!" By now we were side by side, walking together. "I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to ruin your walk!"

"Oh goodness no! That's quite alright." She patted her chest, her fingers pressing against the bulge above her left breast, "My heart! Goodness!" She smiled. "Anyway, to answer your question, yes it is a beautiful day."

I continued to walk along beside her. She seemed a little nervous to have me there - with good reason. She probably knew as well as I did that we were alone, far from any help she could call for. "Do you often go for walks here?" I asked her.

"Y-yes, I try to get out once in a while," she replied. "It's nice to get some fresh air and exercise. Lord knows I can use the exercise!" With that she gave a little laugh and looked away.

"What are you talking about?" I said. "You certainly don't look like you need any exercise!"

She snorted and turned back to me. "Well, thank you for the flattery but I'm well aware that I need to lose a few extra pounds!"

It was then that I stepped over the boundary, past the point of no return. I shrugged my shoulders "Well, to each their own I guess but I'd sure hate to see those get any smaller."

"Those?"

I stared down at her chest. "Those! You have the most magnificent set of tits I've ever seen!"

A look of shock crossed her face, her mouth dropped open. "Well!" she blustered. "Well, of all the nerve! I never...!" She started to walk away from me. I caught up to her. "Leave me alone!" she ordered. "Go away! Of all the rude...!"

"Hey Lady, just relax," I said. "Look, it's just you and me here, nobody's going to bother us. I think we ought to walk together - you know - enjoy each other's company." She kept looking straight ahead, fiercely trying to ignore me. "I gotta tell you Lady. Those tits of yours are fantastic. I love the way they bounce all over the place when you walk. I'll bet it's quite a job to stuff them into your bra every morning. Tell me: is it? Is it a tough job to get those massive knockers of yours to behave?"

Her face flushed a deep red. "It's none of your business!"

"I'll take that as a yes then. Ok, so you must have to bend over and let them sink into that hammock of a brassiere you're wearing. It must really be something to see that. I'd love to see that. Oh, another question: Do they sag down? I mean, do your nipples point out or down? Stop and let me guess!" I took her by the shoulder and twisted her toward me.

"Get your hand off me!" she barked.

"Listen Lady," I hissed. "You and me, we're going to have some fun together. No point in fighting, there's not a damn thing you can do about it out here. It's just you and me and the trees so you'd better do what I say, understand?"

She stared hard into my face, her cheeks blazing red. She was starting to sweat. Her bottom lip was trembling. She looked down to the ground, saying nothing, only nodding her head ever so slightly.

"Good!" I smiled at her. "Hey, this will be fun! Ok, where were we? Oh yeah, you were about to tell me if your nipples pointed out or down. Wait! Don't tell me, let me guess." I took a half step back and stared down at her chest. She was breathing hard. "Well, it's kind of hard to tell with that brassiere you're wearing but judging by how much those tits hang down I'll bet they're pointing at the ground. Right? Am I right?"

She blushed a deep crimson as she brought her hands up to cover her breasts. She obviously didn't appreciate me staring at her tits.

"Put your hands down!" I roared. Startled, she took a half step back and dropped her hands to her sides. "That's better! Listen...you do as I say and we'll both enjoy this. You don't co-operate, only one of us is going to have fun, got it?" She nodded, still staring at the ground. "Ok, I want to hear it from you. Do your nipples point out or down? Tell me!" She scrunched her face tightly and shook her head. I took a step toward her. "Tell me!"

"Alright, alright, leave me alone!" she cried. Looking down, she whispered, "Out".

"What was that? I didn't hear you. Louder please"

"Out."

"What? Louder!"

She looked up at me, her face bright red, "Out I said! My nipples point out!"

"That's better. Hey, they sound pretty good. I like big tits like yours, especially tits with nice nipples. Now, walk with me." I hooked my arm into hers and led her along the path, deeper into the woods.

"Please," she whimpered. "Let me go. Why are you doing this to me? What do you want?"

I snorted. "What do I want? Better question is what do you want? Why are you here all alone, dressed in this outfit, tits sticking out for all the world to see? Hmm? You've been hoping that some guy would come along and get his hands all over your tits, haven't you! That's it isn't it? You really want this, don't you!"

"No, I don't!" she cried. "I - I just want to go for a walk. Alone! Leave me alone!"

"Sure, whatever you say. How long has it been, hmm? How long since those tits have been in a guy's mouth? How long since you've had a stiff cock between your legs? I'll bet it has been ages, hasn't it! What you really want is a good, hard fuck right?"

"N-no! Please let me go! Leave me alone!" She tried to tug her arm away from mine. I held on tight and kept walking deeper into the woods.

"Ok, here's what we're going to do. You're going to take that bra off."

"No! I will not take anything off for you! I'll do nothing of the sort. You're a rude, terrible young man!"

I took hold of her ponytail and twisted her head back. "As I was saying, you're going to take your bra off, right here, right now." I looked behind us - nobody in sight. "Now! Do it! Take it off!"

She begged me to leave her alone. I just stood there, shaking my head, my arms crossed. "Lady, you better learn fast. Either you take it off or I will. Your choice, but either way, it's coming off."

She stared at me again, shaking her head slightly, apparently thinking hard about her situation. In a moment, she looked up and down the path then reached behind, up under her sweater. I saw the bra loosen away from her breasts as she undid the hooks. Taking each shoulder strap in her fingers, she slipped them down, pulling her arms up through them. She reached up under the front of her sweater and drew the brassiere out and held it in her hand. Self-conscious, knowing her nipples were pushing out against the fabric, she again brought a hand up to try and shield herself from me.

"Give it to me," I ordered. She held it out. I took it and had a look at the tag. "Holy shit, 40H?" She turned beet red. "Wow, I didn't know they came that big. I folded it into a bundle and proceeded to stuff it down the front of my pants. I heard her gasp as she watched me. "Hey, that feels good," I smiled. "Kind of hugs my cock, you know?" She shook her head, staring at me. "Ok, now... Damn, look at those babies! Put your hands down like I told you to," I growled. She dropped her hands to her sides again. Her breasts hung heavily, hugged by the tight sweater. Her chest was heaving as she took deep breaths, trying to calm down. I stepped down the path and turned back toward her. "Now, walk. Walk towards me," I ordered.

She paused and then took a couple of steps toward me. Each time, her breasts swayed from side to side, pulling her sweater with them. "Damn, that's hot!" I exclaimed. "Look at those babies jiggle! C'mon, keep walking." I walked backwards, keeping my eyes on her tits as she walked toward me. It was fantastic, watching those mounds sway back and forth with each step she took. We walked about twenty yards and then I stopped again.

"Hey that was great! I just love how your tits move when you walk. Now, make 'em bounce!"

"What?" she asked.

"You know, jump up and down. Make 'em bounce up and down."

"Oh god," she breathed. She threw a quick look back over her shoulder and then proceeded to rise up and down on her toes, making her tits lift slightly as she did.

"C'mon, you can do better than that!"

She bent her knees and took little hops. I watched her tits lift up, stretching the knitted fabric of her top and then flatten down against her chest as they dropped. "Yeah, that's it! More! Keep going!"

She was jumping now, her feet leaving the ground. Her tits were flopping and swinging wildly. I noticed that with each jump her sweater was edging higher up her body, pulled by the movements of her tits. It wouldn't be long before they would be in plain view. She sensed it too and tugged the bottom of her sweater down again.

"Hey, I saw what you just did. Don't you dare do that again. You leave your top alone. Now keep jumping. That's it girl, keep them bouncing."

I stood and watched as she continued to leap up. Her sweater crept up her body again. Her waist was in view now. A couple more jumps. There! With one final drop, her sweater popped up as her giant jugs dropped down into view. There were her two perfectly defined large nipples, each with a long stiff nub in the centre. How I wanted to get my lips on those!

She felt the air wash over her bare skin and knew her breasts were hanging in plain view as they bounced and swayed. She began to pant, sweat on her face, breathing hard. "Please" she said, "Please can I stop now? It hurts to do this."

"Sure Babe, as long as you don't touch your sweater. As soon as you try to pull it down, we'll be right back to the jumping jacks, got it?"

She stood still and nodded, brushing a wisp of hair from her face.

"Walk towards me again." I backed up along the path and watched as her bare nipples drew circles in the air with each step she took. She was right; they really did point forward. Those tits didn't sag at all. They were heavy round globes of solid flesh that came to a point with large brown nipples. I hadn't seen such a perfect pair of tits before.

"Lady, those 40H tits of yours are the best I've seen. Come here." I stopped walking. She stepped toward me. "Hold them up, show them to me." She shook her head. I took a menacing step toward her. "Now," I growled. She closed her eyes, then brought her arms up and gathered her breasts into her hands. "Lift them up," I ordered. She brought them up away from her body. Her nipples were hard, pointing straight at me. Her flesh bulged out over her fingers. Her tits were too big to fit in her hands. I looked up at her. Her face was a deep red as she stood there. I reached out and took hold of her nipples. She gasped and looked down at my hands. She started to back away. I held on tightly to those two stiff nubs. She pulled back but the only result was to stretch her nipples up higher until I was lifting her tits by them. She stood still again and whimpered. I lifted her tits higher, until they were two long triangles of flesh pointing at the sky. I shook them from side to side.

I let her left breast drop. It slapped down against her chest and hung there, swaying slowly. Her nipple was huge now - long, stiff and red from pinching. I dropped her right breast - same thing. I slid my hands under them and picked them up. They were incredibly heavy and full. I tossed her left one into the air and caught it, then again, and again. I tossed it one more time and let it drop down. It bounced and then hung heavily. She winced as the full weight of that gigantic jug pulled at her chest. I did the same with her right tit. She stood there, wordless, looking down at the ground.

I lifted both up again and smashed them together until her nipples were touching. I bent down and licked them. I heard her gasp as she realized what I was doing. "Please." she whispered. I ignored her and began sucking those long nubs, flicking them with the tip of my tongue. I lifted her left tit up further and sucked hard, drawing it deeply into my mouth until my cheeks bulged. I tugged and sucked hard then took a small step back. She felt the pull and looked at me. Our eyes locked. I took another step back, my mouth full of her breast. She realized I was leading her further down the path. We walked a few paces that way, my mouth locked on her tit as she followed me. I turned and stepped onto the grass toward the trees.

"No, no, please no." she pleaded as she saw what was happening "Please let me go."

I let go of her tit. It slid out of my mouth with a "pop" and slapped down against her again. I took hold of her nipples, pinching hard. She winced. I backed toward the path leading into the trees, leading her by the grip I had on her. She followed, moaning in pain. My fingers were tiring so I slid my hands under her breasts and wrapped my fingers around them, using them to pull her along the path. In her high heels, she struggled to keep her balance on the uneven path. What a sight to see, leading her this way, her tits stretched out as I pulled her along. My cock was throbbing.

We were hidden by dense foliage now. "Stand still," I ordered. "One sound and you'll regret it." I unzipped my pants and pulled out her bra. It was stained from the juices oozing from my stiff cock. I held it up for her to see, then tossed it into the trees. "Raise your arms." She brought her hands up high. With one swift motion, I yanked her top up over her head and tossed it away. Again she gasped and brought her hands down to cover herself. I grabbed her wrists and twisted her arms back up behind her head. "Keep them there." She stood still, arms high, breasts fully exposed, hanging heavily.

I stepped behind her and ground my hips into her ass. I reached around and took hold of her breasts, kneading them, playing with them. I ran my fingertips down the long curves of her tits then tweaked her nipples. She yelped from the pain. We stood there for a long time, pressed together as I ran my hands over her, feeling the size of those breasts, their weight, marveling at how firm yet soft they felt. Her arms were trembling now, tiring. She asked if she could lower them. I pushed her toward the lowest branch of a nearby tree and told her to hang on to it, to still keep her arms up high. She had to stretch to hang onto the branch. Her breasts stood out even further from her body. I was incredibly turned on by the sight of this half-naked woman standing there, arms up, tits pushing out an absurd distance from her chest.

I stepped towards her again and slipped my fingers down the front of her slacks, into her crotch. She twisted her hips and tightened her thighs against my hand but I was totally out of control now. She let out a little scream as I ripped her slacks open and pulled them down to her ankles. She kept hanging onto the branch overhead but again tried to twist her hips away from me, tried to shield her sex from view. To my surprise - and pleasure - she was wearing pantyhose under her slacks. The smooth silk shimmered on her legs. It was then that I noticed she was not wearing panties. I bent forward and forced her hips back to me. The patch of hair in her crotch was plainly visible, thick and dark. I took a step back and looked her up and down, from her up-stretched arms, down to her enormous pointed tits, down to her full hips covered in dark silk, down to her smooth legs glistening with shimmering hosiery.

"Oh, this is nice," I crooned. You're wearing my favorite kind of outfit." I slipped a hand down behind the waistband of her hose, down into the thatch of hair between her thighs, searching for her lips. She whimpered and cringed as she felt my fingers probe between her legs. To my surprise I discovered that her cunt was swollen and wet. I looked up at her. "Hey, it feels like you're ready for me down here. See? You've wanted this all along, haven't you!" She shook her head, said nothing.

"Spread your knees," I ordered. She was breathing in short gasps now. I prodded her cunt and then slipped a finger up into her. She shuddered and went rigid as she felt me inside her. I probed her, my finger soaked with her juices. I pumped her cunt for a few minutes, then pulled out and wiped my finger on her tits. I dropped my pants and pointed my stiff cock at her.

"Bend over."

Obediently she let go of the branch and bent low, hands on knees. Her tits hung down, stretched taut by their own weight. I moved in front of her and took hold of her arms. I pulled her to me, wrapped her arms around my waist and proceeded to prod her face with my cock.

12