Overworked and Worked Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Lara and Malcolm work on getting closer.
5.8k words
4.62
36k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara sat at her desk with her chin in her hand, a dumb smile on her face. The printer next to her hummed rhythmically as it spit out the last of the ten copies of the report she needed on Monday. She was zoned out, completely and blissfully lethargic. She was clad in another pair of Malcolm's sweatpants and a matching hoodie, no bra and no panties (at Malcolm's request.) She'd gone to bed last night as sated as she'd ever been, and he woke her up this morning for another round of unbelievable sex.

I'm not going to get my hopes up, she told herself, shaking her head and sitting up to assemble the reports. She talked to herself as she sorted the pages, stapled, and paper clipped. It was just sex, a one night stand. Malcolm doesn't want to be with me—how could he, especially after I was so easy last night.

Lara had never given it up so easily before. She'd never been the type to chase a guy and always required a commitment before she slept with anybody, ever. Something about Malcolm made her forget everything about herself—at least, all of the stodgy, anal-retentive things she'd thought were important.

Malcolm pulled up in front of the office and balanced the coffee and bag of doughnuts he'd promised Lara—surely she'd be done with the printing since he'd dropped her off. He planned on taking her back to her house and then asking her out to dinner, giving her time to clean up and rest. He was hoping she'd just pack a bag so she could stay the rest of the weekend with him. They'd called a tow truck this morning and had her car taken to Malcolm's brother-in-law's repair shop. Malcolm had called Cedric after he dropped Lara off at the office.

"Hey Ced, I've got a favor to ask."

"What's up, Malcolm—how's everything, the Suburban acting up on you?"

"Nah, bro, everything is good with me. It's my coworker's ride. It won't start. We called Central Tow this morning and they're on the way to drop it off at the shop. You think you can get to it today or Monday?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty backed up today, but I'll definitely be able to check it out Monday. What kind of car does he have?"

Shit, Malcolm thought, here goes. "Uh, she's got a Maxima—it's pretty old, so go ahead and do whatever needs to be done. You can put it on my account."

"'She', Malcolm?" Cedric asked, warily, "On your account?"

"Yes, 'she', Cedric. My coworker, Lara Spencer."

"Lara. She's white? And you fucked her, didn't you?"

Malcolm didn't say anything. He knew Cedric was just looking out, but it pissed him off just the same.

"Malcolm, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Look, Cedric, it's not the same. This isn't going to be like last time."

Cedric sighed heavily, "So you don't think this white bitch is going to be the same as the last white bitch? Dammit, she accused you of rape! You lost your job, nearly lost you your license, Malcolm, and if you weren't such a good fucking attorney, you'd be sitting in a jail cell right now. Your sister is going to kill you."

"Cedric, Samantha was a devious, lying cunt who used me to get even and to get ahead. All white women are not the same. Lara is not going to accuse me of rape. And Misha can kiss my ass!"

Cedric burst out laughing, and then blurted out, "I double dog DARE you to say that to her face."

Malcolm had to smile at that. "Look, can you fix the car or not?"

Cedric was still laughing, "I got you. Just as long as I can be there when you tell Misha."

"You're a dick, man. I'll drop by on Monday then. Take care, Ced."

"See you later, bro."

The conversation brought up old memories—memories of bending Samantha over his desk and fucking the shit out of her. He thought he was in love—Sam had definitely led him to believe that she cared for him too. And then, when she realized that he was being offered partner at their firm instead of her, she totally flipped the script. She set him up big time. It had happened 3 years ago—but it was all over the news back then and every firm in Cincinnati was still very aware of who Malcolm Grayson was. He'd basically had to pick up and leave everything he'd built in Cincinnati and tuck tail back to Louisville.

He took a deep breath and put the key in the door to the office. A voice behind him startled him and he juggled the coffees.

"Hey, do you know Lara Spencer? Is she here?"

Malcolm turned and found himself face to face with Lara's boyfriend; ex-boyfriend, he corrected himself. He was barely as tall as Lara but was lean and muscled. He had on tight jeans and a shirt and tie, preppy but trying to look cool. He had black hair and a fake tan, reminding Malcolm of one of the Jersey shore boys.

"Yeah, I know Lara. How can I help you?"

"I need to talk to her, I'm her boyfriend."

Malcolm smirked, "Ah, Seth, right? The office is closed. Do you want me to take a message for her?"

Seth frowned. "Uh, no, I need to talk to her. Is she here?"

"If you need to talk to her, I suggest you call her or come back during regular business hours."

Seth hesitated at Malcolm's size, but dismissed him and seemed determined to see Lara immediately, "Look, buddy, I told you I'm her boyfriend. Her cell phone is turned off and she hasn't been home all night. I'm worried."

Malcolm was irritated but didn't want to piss Lara off.

"I'll be right back," he said, walking in the office and blatantly locking the door behind him. Seth stood right outside with his arms crossed over his chest.

Malcolm headed into the inner offices and found Lara just turning her computer off.

"Did you get it all done?" Malcolm asked her, smiling.

"I did," she said, smiling back at him. She patted the stack of reports at the corner of her desk, "Ready for Monday morning."

"Good deal, here's your breakfast."

They cracked open the box of doughnuts and sipped their coffee. Lara had just finished licking the sugar off her fingers when Malcolm spoke.

"I nearly forgot to tell you," he said, "Seth is outside."

Lara almost choked on her coffee, "He's here now?"

Malcolm nodded.

"Shit."

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to talk to him. What should I tell him?"

"This isn't your mess to deal with. I'll go out there."

"You want me to go with you?"

She hesitated. "Can you wait for me in the front office? I don't want you to have to be involved."

He nodded, "Sure, you just let me know if you need me."

"Thanks Malcolm."

She grabbed her purse and coffee and headed toward the front. Malcolm watched her booty sway in his sweats, dick getting hard again.

Good God, he thought to himself, she's going to be the death of me.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Seth blurted out, as soon as she stepped out of the double doors.

"What are you talking about?" Lara asked, looking at him stupidly, "What the fuck are you doing at my job?"

"Well, let's see—you didn't come to my apartment last night. You didn't go home. You didn't answer my calls. And now I show up here and you won't tell me where you've been?"

"Why do you care? You broke up with me last night!" she yelled, glaring at him. Where in the fuck did he get off trying to bully her?

"You know I didn't mean it, Lara. I'm sorry," he said, trying to diffuse her anger. He moved toward her with his arms open, "I love you baby."

He tried to get closer to her, to touch her, hug her. His hand had just touched her shoulder when she jerked away and he froze.

"Whose clothes do you have on?" he said, staring at her chest. She looked down—State University Football was emblazoned across the front of the hoodie in green and gold letters.

"Seth, just leave. I'm done with you. We're over, you said it yourself yesterday." She turned to walk back into the office, forgetting that the door was locked. She tugged on the door and Malcolm immediately stood and walked over to let her in.

Grayson? Who the fuck is Grayson? Seth thought to himself, grabbing Lara's arm as he read the name across the back of the sweatshirt. The door swung open and Lara was pulled inside. Seth rushed up and was stopped by the enormous black man he'd seen earlier.

"Seth, I think it's time for you to go. Lara doesn't have anything else to say to you."

"Yeah, whatever, she's a stupid slut. Fuck you and fuck her."

If Seth hadn't already sprinted back to his car, Malcolm would've broken his jaw. Instead, he turned to Lara. She was silent, clenching her fists.

"Come on. I'll take you home."

Lara picked up her purse and walked through the door Malcolm held open for her. She waited while he locked up, looking around the parking lot to make sure Seth had gone.

Malcolm wanted to hold her hand but she seemed too angry to console right now. He held the car door open for her and helped her in. He strode around to the driver's side and climbed in. They sat there in silence for a moment.

"Lara, I'm sorry."

She wiped her eyes and laughed, "Why are you apologizing?"

"I'm sorry he was such a dick to you."

"You know that's not your fault. I'm sorry you had to witness it."

"No big deal. Everybody has to deal with drama every once in a while."

He started the car and she reached over and took his hand. "Thank you for being so nice to me. I know you had better things to do on a Saturday."

"Anytime, Lara. And no, actually I didn't have anything better to do."

She smiled at him and he pulled out of the parking lot. They had driven for only a few minutes when he spoke again, "I don't have anything better to do tonight, either. How about we go out for a real dinner?"

"Malcolm, you don't have to do this. I mean, I'm free, but, are you sure?" she asked, nervously.

"Why not? You're still without a car and now you'll be dodging an angry ex-boyfriend. Why not hang out with me, take your mind off of it? We both have to eat anyway, right?"

She smiled then, and accepted readily.

When he dropped her off, he walked her to the door, kissing her softly on her cheek. She turned her face so the kiss ended on her lips.

"See you at 6?"

She nodded and went inside. He waited to hear the door lock and then he walked back to his truck, smiling.

It was 5:49 when Lara heard her doorbell ring. She was dressed except for shoes and had sprawled out on her loveseat to have a pre-dinner drink. She hurried to slide her feet in the wedge heels and smoothed her gray dress over her curves. She'd slicked her hair down and donned the enormous red chandelier earrings she'd yet to find the occasion to wear. She hoped she wasn't overdressed.

She pulled the door open and looked up to see Seth standing on the porch.

She tried to slam the door but he stuck his foot in.

"You're fucking Malcolm Grayson? You fucking slut!"

She stumbled backward and nearly fell down, twisting her ankle.

He dropped and leaned over her, holding her hands over her head.

"You know he raped a white woman? Does that shit turn you on, being forced by a black man? Did he rape you too, Lara? Or did you beg him to do it?"

"Shut up, Seth!" she screamed, but was secretly alarmed at what he was saying, "What do you mean? Get off me! GET OFF ME!"

Suddenly, Seth's weight was lifted from her. She struggled to sit up. She could see Malcolm in a suit holding Seth up against the wall in a choke hold.

"You fucking bastard, you better hope you didn't hurt her!" Malcolm growled in Seth's face. Seth was struggling to breathe.

"Lara," Malcolm asked softly, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm ok, Malcolm. You can let him go. Just make him leave." She finally stood but stumbled on the twisted ankle.

Malcolm's eyes narrowed when he saw her ankle but he let Seth go. Before Seth knew what hit him. Malcolm backhanded him brutally. Seth's head spun and he dropped to his knees. Malcolm picked him back up and pushed him out the front door. Seth staggered but stayed standing.

"Get the fuck out of here."

Seth turned and ran toward his car, fumbled with the keys, finally got in and drove away.

Malcolm hurried over to Lara and swept her up in his arms. She protested but didn't struggle—he sat her down on the couch and propped her ankle up on the ottoman.

"You have ice, a bag of peas, something?"

She nodded. He shuffled around in her freezer and came back with a bag of frozen peas and two drinks.

"Sorry, I saw the bottle on the counter," he said, shrugging and handing her the drink. He sat on the ottoman with her foot between his knees and balanced the icy veggies on her ankle.

"It's ok, I needed another one, apparently," she smiled at him, "I'm sorry again. I totally didn't expect this crazy routine from Seth. Especially since he broke up with me."

"I'm a big boy. I can handle it."

"But you shouldn't have to."

"You've never had a man to care of you the way they should, have you?"

Lara stopped, startled at what he'd just said. Her parents had been in a terrible car accident when she was in college and she'd lost them both. Nobody had taken care of her since that day. She'd always taken care of herself (and everybody else around her). She studied his eyes and saw nothing but compassion and desire.

She shook her head, refusing to let herself fall for this man. She thought it might be too late. Niggling thoughts of the rape accusations Seth had brought up stirred in her mind, but her mind wasn't ready to address any more drama tonight.

"Malcolm, I think we better call it a night. I can barely walk and I know I won't be any fun."

"Lara, don't let him ruin our night."

She started to protest but he silenced her with a kiss. It deepened and Lara felt the familiar tingling that seemed to be ever-present whenever she was with Malcolm.

He gently cupped her cheek and she put her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She lost herself in the kiss—Seth forgotten, ankle forgotten, Lara fumbled forward and let go of his neck; she nearly tore the front of his pants open. Before he could say a word, she'd scooted forward on the couch and pulled her dress up around her waist. No panties. Malcolm's dick went from semi-hard to rock-hard in a split second.

She put her hands around his neck again and pulled him forward. Seconds later, he was pounding her pussy and she was screaming.

"Oh God, oh Malcolm, oh God!"

She screamed incoherently and her thighs shuddered around his hips. Seconds later, Malcolm joined her, unable to focus on anything outside of the incredible sensation of his dick in her pussy.

They both rested, freshened up, and Malcolm helped her limp out to the Suburban. Dinner was laid back—it wasn't so much a sexual tension that pervaded the atmosphere, but more like a sensuality. They were both already sated and were both already fully aware of what they were capable of doing together. They teased, laughed, got to know each other. Lara continued to push Seth's accusations about Malcolm raping someone to the back of her mind. She forced herself not to believe Seth's jealous lies.

After dinner, Malcolm took Lara home and she invited him in. She poured more drinks and he turned on some music. They'd both taken off their shoes and Malcolm forced Lara to let him examine her ankle to make sure she was ok—minimal swelling and she seemed to be walking fine. She scoffed and acted like it was no big deal, but was secretly satisfied that he was taking care of her again.

Malcolm eventually pulled Lara up so they were standing in the middle of her living room. She thought maybe he was ready to leave, but he pulled her in a close embrace, bringing her hands to the back of his neck, placing his own hands low on her waist. They slow danced like they were at a high school prom, sneaking a kiss here, a feel there. Lara could feel Malcolm's hardness pressing into her soft belly, felt his hands roaming lower and lower on her ass. She stroked the back of his head and neck, grazing down the tops of his shoulders and back up. They sang to each other and laughed at their silliness. Stolen kisses turned into full-fledged necking and it wasn't long before Malcolm had Lara's leg hitched up, grinding his hard dick into her pussy. They finally made their way to her bedroom.

Lara's concern about what Seth had told her earlier still hadn't let up. She'd pushed it aside all evening but couldn't take it. She knew it was a completely inappropriate moment, but took advantage of the pause as they undressed to broach the subject with Malcolm.

"Hey, I have to talk to you about something," she started, her dress unzipped but draped over her breasts.

Malcolm looked up at her, "I don't have a condom, I figured it was already too late to worry about but I promise you, I'm clean. You're on the pill right?"

Lara's eyes widened. She had forgotten all about that—it completely took her mind off the rape accusations Seth claims Malcolm had been the recipient of.

"Um, no, I'm not on the pill. Fuck. Malcolm, I never had to worry about it before—I've never had unprotected sex before. Do you think I'm pregnant?"

She sat down on the edge of the bed, worried now.

"Seriously? What was all that 'cum in my pussy' shit from the other night, Lara?" Malcolm sat down next to her, putting his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry, I was caught up in the moment. You make me illogical and irresponsible, Malcolm. And besides, I revised the request and said in my mouth, didn't I?"

He smirked that little smirk that she was starting to love, "Yeah, but it was too late then. I wanted to feel your hot and wet pussy the whole time I was shooting." He caressed her thigh, sex on his mind once again.

"And yeah," he continued, "I guess you could be pregnant. How would you feel about that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. She didn't want to seem too excited. The thought of Malcolm's baby growing in her belly made her nearly giddy. Again, she didn't want to get her hopes up.

Malcolm paused. He wasn't expecting the shrug—he wanted her to be happy. He would be thrilled if Lara was pregnant. He was 34 years old and hadn't had a child yet. He loved his nephew and nieces to death and was ready to be a father himself. He was well off, educated, had a nice home, and was ready to be committed to the woman he loved. But not if she wasn't ready. He sighed.

"Well, since you're not sure, go get some Vaseline."

"Why do you need Vaseline?"

"Are you questioning me Lara?" he said in his authoritative voice.

She meekly shook her head 'no' and headed to the master bath. She came back with a small tub and handed it to him. He pulled her into his embrace and pushed her dress the rest of the way off.

He kissed her, hard.

God, Lara thought, I love when he does this dominant shit. Her pussy throbbed—but at the mention of Vaseline, her ass was tingling in anticipation as well. She'd always been curious about anal but Seth acted like it was dirty. She'd been too shy to broach the subject with any of her previous boyfriends. She'd lubed up her ass herself a couple of times, sticking her slimmest dildo in and felt all kinds of sensations. She'd been too scared to continue and it was difficult to keep up the penetration herself—she would get caught up in the feeling and forget to keep the dildo moving. She'd given up.

His tongue darted in and out of her mouth and she moaned. He pulled away and pushed her down on the bed.

"Roll over."

She turned face down on the bed. She was suddenly afraid it was going to hurt.

"Malcolm, what are you going to do? Is it going to hurt—I mean—"

"Shut up!" he yelled at her. "Now get on your knees, face down."

She crouched on all fours and slowly lowered her face toward the bed. Malcolm pressed the small of her back until it arched. He cocked her ass up in the air. He spread her knees apart.

"Don't move."

For at least a full minute, Lara lie there, not moving. Her heart was racing, waiting for the inevitable. She couldn't feel or hear Malcolm. And then suddenly, he was there.

12