Page's Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Page learns the duties of her new job.
2k words
4.37
165.6k
68

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was new in the office, hired through a newspaper ad. I'd noticed the handsome man in the cubicle next to me and we'd flirted a little. Maybe this job wouldn't be so bad after all? I hadn't finished my first day of full work when I received an email on the personal account they had set up for me. There was no subject, but when I opened the email it simply said:

Go to the bathroom. Take off your panties and throw them in the trash, return to your desk.

I didn't recognize the sender's email, but it was from within the company. I decided that if it was cubicle cutie, it was worth some flirting. I deleted the email and walked to the bathroom. When I closed the door on a stall, I realized how insane this seemed. Would I get fired for this? The emails had to be monitored. But if I didn't respond to them, there was no paper trial, right? No one could pin anything on me. Besides, I hadn't been laid in weeks. I needed the excitement. I reached under my skirt, pulled down my thong and on my way out of the bathroom, threw it in the trash. Who would know anyway? Harmless. And truth be told, I kind of liked feeling naughty at work.

I spent the rest of the morning filling out forms and submitting paperwork for clients, but before lunch I checked my email. There was the address again, and a new email. I opened it:

Good girl. Meet for lunch in executive office, top floor. Secretary will show you in.

My heart pounded. I would not only be fired, but repremanded by management before I left? Shit. I could just leave, not come back. I grabbed my purse and prepared for the worst as I pressed the top floor button on the elevator. I was flushed, my heart was racing and I was walking into an even more humiliating situation. How many higher-ups knew about this? Shit, shit, shit.

When the elevator door opened, an older uptight woman with graying hair stood up from behind her desk and waved me to a door. She looked me up and down and shook her head before sitting back at her desk and looking busy.

The office was typical; heavy, dark furniture and black leather. One man was seated behind the large desk. He stood and shook my hand before motioning for me to sit facing him.

"Page." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes, sir." I thought my formality would save face a bit.

"You received an email today. You obeyed the instructions."

"Sir, I can explain."

"Explain? No. I would rather you listen." I felt my face light on fire with embarassment and waited for my termination. "Page, my name is Nick. I'm the VP. I'd like to sign you on to special position in the company, if you're willing to accept."

"Special position?" I was shocked. I had been ready to be let go.

"I'm in need of an .... assistant of sorts. You have proven yourself a worthy candidate, willing to follow instructions without question."

"But Sir, if you'd let me explain ..."

"No need. I'll make the offer, you tell me of you can meet my expectations." He raised his eyebrows in my direction with such an authoritative air that all I could say was,

"Yes, Sir."

"I like your formality." He smiled and put his hands behind his head, "The job is simple. You do as you are instructed thoughout the day, I give you the title, "Assistant to the Vice President" and you're given a healthy salary with full benefits. Today."

"Today?"

"It's a one-time offer. I have a simple contract for you to sign, privacy policy and such. But it's only valid for today."

I was confused. But the salary ... now that I couldn't refuse could I? "May I see the contract?" he threw the paper on the desk in front of me. It was short, as he'd implied. The salary figure was outstanding, the benefits were amazing ... and the only thing I could see that I was agreeing to was not to divulge any information about my work within the company. Seemed fine to me. I signed my name.

"That was a quick decision. No questions?"

"The money is much-needed and I assume my safety isn't in jeopardy? Both physical and otherwise?"

"Your safety is our top priority, Page, I assure you." He took the paper and tucked it into my file. "Your cubicle is no longer where you will be working. Your office is at the end of the hall, clearly labeled. Follow me there now, please." He rose from his chair and started for the door.

"Yes, Sir." I followed quickly.

My office was plain, black furniture and black leather. The computer and keyboard were black, the coat rack was black. There was a couch, vertical blinds into the hallway and over the large window with a city view, all black. It was very warm, though, and I much appreciated the refrigerator.

Nick was watching me observe my surroundings, "You seem to approve."

"Yes, Sir."

"Any and all changes made to this room will go through me first, of course." I nodded. "Now. Down to details. You have a private bathroom, just over there." I hadn't seen it at first, but there it was. All black, of course. "For now, answer your emails. You go home at six. Oh, and your dress code. We'll see how it goes, but I only want skirts or dresses worn to the office, understood?"

Had I stepped into the 1950's? "Yes, Sir." For the salary they were paying me, they could ask me to wear whatever they wanted. Nick left the room and I enjoyed the view for a few moments before I peeked into the refrigerator to find something to snack on. A beautiful salad with a half bottle of champagne was waiting for me inside, and a note from Nick, "For Page"

I finished eating, all the while enjoying my view. The champagne made me feel a little giddy, but I didn't care. The salary I was being given would erase my worries and help me live comfortably. I remembered that I was to check my emails, so I moved the mouse to see my new desktop. Black with white icons. The email was already set up with my own account information and I had three new emails. I opened the first:

Close the blinds to the street. The webcam is on, and I am watching. Click the link below and press play. Do not stop the video, watch through to the end.

-Nick

I stood and closed the blinds on my view and clicked the link Nick had included in the email. Employee instruction video? As the page loaded, I was shocked. It was an expensive adult video site. My computer was logged in and a movie was ready to play. I glanced at the web cam and thought only of my new salary as I pushed "play." Two men were rubbing oil on a beautiful tan woman with long dark hair. She seemed shiny and slippery by the time they were done. She rubbed oil on their bodies as well, focusing on their rather large cocks. One man lowered her onto the other man's cock and rubbed her breasts from behind while she got her rythm. Then slowly, he pressed his own cock onto her from behind. My mouth hung open and I couldn't stop watching. I'd heard guys talk about double-penetration but I'd never seen it or given it much thought. But as I watched this woman being rocked off of one cock and onto another, I couldn't help wondering what it would be like. She seemed to enjoy it. By the time they had both cum inside her and the camera had angled down to show white goo leaking out of both of her holes, I was wet between my legs and wanting more. I closed the window and opened my second email:

The cupboard in the bathroom has one item in it. Find it.

-Nick

I walked into the bathroom, all too aware of the wetness beginning to spread down my inner thighs. I shut the door behind me and opened the cupboard. Inside was a small black dildo-like item, but standing up on its own. I read the card folded next to it, "This anal plug is part of your new uniform. Lubricate with your own slickness and insert. Return to your desk." I always thought anal plugs were more intimidating, but this seemed almost cute. I sat on the toilet contemplating the new toy. Maybe an ince wide at its widest parts? The shape was beautiful, widening and slimming, then widening and slimming ... uneven bulbs but all I could see that would be inside of me was about four inches total. I lowered my pussy onto it first, covering the plug with my own slippery juices before I attempted the inevitable. Then, ever-so-slowly I pushed the black probe into my ass. It was painful and I cringed several times but once it was all the way in and all I could feel was the base, I barely knew it was there. Until I stood up and tried to walk back to my desk. My ass felt full and slightly uncomfortable. To my surprise, it didn't bother me so much as turn me on. I smiled at this. Back at my desk, I read my third email:

You will wear this to and from work. Click on the link below, you will find an empty blog ready for your first entry. Describe the events of the day, barring the use of any company information that would so much as hint to the nature of the business. Use no names. I want to know every detail of how this experience makes you feel. I will be reading.

-Nick

I did as instructed and found that recounting the day's events made me even more excited. My wetness had soaked through my skirt. Shit. My computer dinged at me that I had a new message waiting:

I trust you've enjoyed the first day of your new position. New rule. You will not engage in any activity that brings you to climax. I alone will now control your orgasms. Let's see how much self control you have, shall we?

-Nick

It was six. I had a date at eight. I turned my skirt slightly so that it appeared I had spilled something rather than creamed myself. As I left the building with my anal plug prodding at me, it felt as though everyone who saw me knew what a horny slut I was. I blushed the whole way home, especially on the bus when I realized just what the bumpy ride would do to me.

As I showered and got ready for my date, I couldn't seem to get rid of the wetness between my legs. When I tried to put the day's events out of my head, the thoughts only popped back in and aroused me again.

My whole evening was overshadowed by sexual thoughts that had nothing to do with my boyfriend. Dammit. If he only knew I had porn playing in my head! We'd only been dating a few months, and the sex was mediocre at best, but tonight I attacked him with a vengeance. I found myself bouncing on his cock so hard it hurt, but I couldn't stop. He made comments about how turned on I was, noticing the neverending wetness seeping from my cunt. Mostly I just ignored him and took out my frustrations on his manhood. When I heard him lose control and cum inside of me, I quickly got off of him and went into the bathroom to clean myself up and get ready for bed. I was determined not to lose control and pleasure myself. Though the more I thought of it, any man with a hard-on could have walked through the door and I would have fucked him right then. Frustration is a powerful thing.