Pam's Cumming Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Pam introduces John to Sydney's cock.
5.4k words
4.78
81.9k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
639 Followers

John and Pam lay tangled together in bed. Pam had told John all about her weekend with Sydney and Maya, ending with the fact that he had been invited to join them for a weekend together. John fucked Pam like a stallion while she told him all about it. He loved hearing about Pam lifting Sydney's skirt to find a big black cock staring at her, as well as everything she had done.

When John saw Sydney and Maya in the neighborhood, he couldn't help but think of the story that Pam had told him. Thinking of Pam having a sexual adventure with another woman made him hard as stone. His wife now eagerly offered him her ass to fuck, and he loved every minute of it. He was thankful to these two women for turning his wife into a slut. Their sex together had never been hotter. He knew that Pam was making arrangements for him to join them, but she wouldn't divulge any details.

One evening John arrived home after his shift at the fire department. The sight of her made his mouth water, his cock stiffen, and his mind race with thoughts of what he wanted to do to her and with her. As he made his way toward her, Pam put her hand out to stop him.

"I'd like you to meet Mistress Pam," she stated. "You will be my willing partner, following all my directions. We have plans to join Sydney and Maya for the weekend. I have already discussed with them what will happen. "

John stared at Pam in her black bustier, tightly laced to push her tits up, her mini skirt that barely covered her ass but clearly showed her seamed stockings, completed with knee high stiletto leather boots. She looked every bit the dominating mistress. It took a few moments for her words to settle into his mind.

"You mean you will decide what you and I do and with whom?" John asked.

"I have already decided," stated Pam. "Your choice is to come with me and do as I say, or to stay home while I fuck Sydney and Maya. You will make no other decisions. What is your choice?"

"Your wish is my command," replied John.

"Your first task is to give my pussy the attention it deserves. You are to use nothing but your mouth," directed Pam. She lifted one leather clad leg onto a chair, giving him easier access to her glistening bare pussy.

John happily obeyed his wife. As his tongue touched her, he found her pussy already wet. He lapped at her wet slit, slurping up her juice. He moved forward to her hard button, running his tongue over it vigorously. As his hands went up to Pam's ass to grab her cheeks, she slapped them away.

"I told you that you are to use nothing but your tongue. Follow my orders!" barked Pam.

Hearing her stern reprimand fueled John's excitement. He had never seen this side of her before. He wanted to plunge his hard cock into the pussy he was licking, but didn't want to risk angering her. She might tell him that he was staying home and no way in hell was he going to miss a single moment.

Pam noticed the change in John, making him a submissive. It made her even hotter. It only took a few more minutes of his mouth on her clit before she had the first orgasm of the night. She instructed John to lick every drop, making sure she was nice and clean before Maya and Sydney fucked her. John groaned at the thought of what might happen, but he followed Pam's orders. Her pussy tasted so sweet. He asked for more but Pam denied him anything else.

John and Pam made the short walk down the street, but it seemed to take much longer than normal. They were both eager to begin their weekend adventure. John's hard cock begged for relief. Pam felt like she had a gallon of cum building inside of her waiting to be released.

When they arrived at Sydney and Maya's house, Pam was greeted with a deep, passionate kiss from each of them. John groaned as he saw his wife being kissed and stroked by the two women. It was the subject of many of his fantasies. However, he knew the secret that lie beneath Sydney's clothes and he couldn't wait to see what happened.

John was somewhat shocked when he received the same greeting. Maya and Sydney's hands roamed his body as they both kissed him. His cock begged to be released, sucked, fucked and whatever else they had in mind. He had an old fashioned case of blue balls and there was only one thing that would relieve it. He needed to dump a load of cum into one of the available holes in front of him.

Pam was the first to speak. "You will take a seat on the sofa until I instruct you otherwise. You are not to touch yourself or the three of us unless I allow you to. Do you understand my instructions?"

John moaned, but indicated his agreement. "I love you and I will do whatever you ask."

Pam enjoyed the feeling of power she held over John. She loosened the ties on her bustier, just enough to free her tits, offering them to Maya. Maya eagerly took them in her hands, bringing them to her mouth, licking, sucking, nibbling. Pam's head fell back while she enjoyed Maya's mouth possessing her. Sydney now stood behind Pam, her mouth attacking Pam's exposed neck, while her hands stroked up and down Pam's legs. Sydney's fingers slipped under Pam's skirt, finding her wet pussy.

"Oh, our girl is so wet and she's not wearing any panties. I think she wants her pussy played with," stated Sydney.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Pam. "I am your slut. Suck me, fuck me, lick me any way you want, anywhere you want."

John watched his wife enjoying the movements of the two women masterfully manipulating her beautiful body. His cock was desperately in need of attention. There were three mouths available as well as pussies and asses and there he sat with a raging hard on, forced to simply watch. What he saw next had him ready to shoot his load without ever touching his cock.

"I need to eat pussy. Maya, let me suck your sweet juice," Pam requested.

Maya was hot and ready. She was on the floor on her back, positioned so that John could see everything. She quickly shed her clothes, revealing her petite, sexy body and bare pussy. Pam knelt before her, her ass up in the air as her mouth found Maya's pussy. Pam lapped at her wet slit with ease. Their prior weekend together had given her experience in how to pleasure Maya.

John's fantasy of seeing his normally prim and proper wife eating the pussy of another woman was playing out in front of him and it was better than he ever expected. Pam did not hesitate for a moment. Her tongue explored every available space. Her tongue flicked across Maya's clit, probed deep into her pussy and licked around the rim of her tight ass. Maya moaned and bucked with pleasure. John's eyes were glued to his wife while his cock throbbed.

Sydney was again behind Pam. Her fingers worked Pam's tits. Pam's nipples were so incredibly sensitive that Sydney could make her cum just from playing with them. One hand worked Pam's nipples, while the other pushed up Pam's skirt giving Sydney full access to her pussy and ass. Sydney's hands slid over Pam's round ass, caressing her. When the moans began coming from Pam's mouth, John shifted his gaze, realizing that she was being worked over by Sydney while her mouth continued to give Maya the exhilaration she was experiencing.

John gaze was riveted to Pam's pussy and ass as he saw Syndey's fingers disappear into his wife's wet pussy. Three fingers plunged in and out of her hole with a steady pace. By the change in the sounds coming from Pam, John knew she was about to cum. Pam's moans caused vibrations against Maya's clit, causing her to cum as well. The screams, groans and moans coming from the two women were the sexiest thing John had ever heard. As he looked toward Pam's pussy again, he saw the sight he had heard about, but had been waiting to see.

Sydney had lifted her skirt, exposing a huge, rock hard, black cock. She was stroking her cock as her other hand thrust in and out of Pam's soaking wet pussy. Pam had told him about Sydney's cock and how she had sucked it, swallowing her cum, as well as allowing Sydney to fuck both her pussy and ass. As he looked at the rod Sydney stroked, he wondered how in the hell Pam had been able to take that into her ass. No wonder she let John plunge into her tight hole now. His cock had to be easy to take in comparison.

John was surprised as his mouth watered at the sight, wondering what it would be like to swallow that beautiful member. Sydney continued to stroke her cock as Maya and Pam came off the high of their orgasms.

John watched as Sydney's rod disappeared into Pam's wet pussy. John was surprised at how easily she was able to take Sydney's length and width. Pam rocked with Sydney, as she plunged her own fingers into Maya's pussy and ass. Maya easily met her thrusts. Maya arched up giving Pam easier access as Sydney's cock pounded into Pam. The three of them were focused on the pleasures they were giving and receiving. Bodies hummed with pleasure. Each knew what the other liked. The weekend they had spent together before had given them many opportunities to explore and experiment.

"Slam your hard cock into my tight pussy Sydney. Fuck me like the slut I am," yelled Pam.

Sydney's cock was rock hard. Giving more to Pam was not a problem. She knew that Pam loved having her cock slam into her. Pam tightened her pussy around Sydney as Maya groaned, grinding her hips to get Pam's fingers as deeply into her as possible. Sydney was the first to cum, dumping buckets of cum into Pam's willing pussy.

Maya repositioned herself to lick Pams' clit and suck Sydney's cum as it dripped from Pam's gaping hole. Maya's tongue worked wonders on Pam's sensitive button. She couldn't hold back. She came hard around Sydney's cock, still lodged inside of her. Her hand worked Maya harder and faster as she rose to her peak, then back down again. Maya's slippery juice covered Pam's fingers. The three women stroked each other as they recovered from their intense orgasms.

Pam looked to John to see if he had enjoyed the show he had witnessed. She could see the desire in his eyes. The bulge in his pants was a clear indication he was ready for some action himself. She planned to give it to him, but not in the way he expected.

"Sydney and John both need to be naked," Pam stated. They wasted no time in removing their clothes. Pam removed her skirt, but kept the bustier and seamed hose on. She knew that it drove John crazy and everything that she wanted touched, sucked and fucked was easily accessible.

"Get on the floor on your back," Pam instructed John. He didn't have to be asked twice. His cock was aching for attention.

As John was on his back, three sets of hands and three mouths covered his body. Pam kissed John, allowing him to taste Maya's pussy on her mouth. Her mouth traveled every inch of his body, except for his cock. All three women took great pains to avoid it. What they were doing was pure pleasure as well as torture at the same time. Maya and Sydney stroked and licked his body along with Pam.

"Are you enjoying yourself baby? Is it living up to your fantasies?" asked Pam.

"Oh baby. I am so hard and I want you so bad. I need to fuck you," answered John.

"If you want to cum, you will have to beg me. Tell me exactly what you want," answered Pam.

"I want to fuck you," replied John.

"Not good enough," barked Pam. "You want that cock anywhere near my pussy, you better beg and tell me EXPLICITY what you want to happen, with whom, where and how, or you will do nothing more than watch."

"Please baby. Let me put my hard cock in your sweet, wet pussy. I want to fuck your pussy and your ass. I want to taste you. If you agree, I want to do the same to Maya. I'd love to have one of you on my cock, while the other sits on my face. I want my cock everywhere and I want to eat pussy all weekend. Please baby, will you let me? My cock is so hard," begged John.

"You forgot something John. What about Sydney? You left her out of this. It's not fair for her tits and cock to go neglected. I bet her cock wants to get fucked just as much as yours does," commanded Pam.

John stammered, but was unable to form an answer. Had Pam read his mind earlier? Did she know he had been thinking about sucking Sydney's cock?

"Yes, I saw you looking at her cock. I bet you were thinking about sucking it. Were you wondering what it would be like to have her cock up your ass just like I did? Tell the truth John," said Pam.

"Y-y-y-y-es. I was watching and thinking, but I'm not gay. I don't do that," answered John.

"Well, I didn't used to eat pussy, but I love it. You can try Sydney's cock. I know from experience, it's magnificent. I want to see you on your knees with that big cock in your mouth. Mistress Pam says you will suck Sydney's cock," ordered Pam.

John was surprised at how aroused her orders made him. She was a completely different person and it was damn sexy. So, he'd have to suck Sydney's cock if he wanted to fuck Pam and Maya. He could live with it. The reward would be worth it!

"What is your answer to Mistress Pam?" she asked.

"Your wish is my command," John answered.

John was rewarded with Pam's wet mouth over his raging hard cock. He gasped and groaned at the same time. He would finally get the relief he so desperately needed and wanted. Pam, Sydney and Maya took turns sucking his cock, licking his balls, even tonguing his ass. Having three hot mouths working him was amazing. He wanted to cum, but he didn't want them to stop. How long could he hold out? He did everything he could to fight his orgasm. His eyes were closed as he let himself enjoy the sensations of hot, wet mouths and hands covering his body. He felt the pressure in his cock and balls build. There was no stopping it. He shot a load down the throat of the woman on his cock. When he opened his eyes to see who was swallowing his cum, he was surprised to see that it was Sydney eagerly sucking down his hot, sticky spunk. He groaned as his cock shot the final stream down Sydney's throat.

John watched as Sydney and Pam kissed, exchanging the cum that remained around Sydney's mouth. Pam licked up a few drops that had spilled out. John thought it was incredibly sexy to see his wife take his cum from someone else's mouth.

A few moments later, John heard his next instructions from Pam.

"Maya has a lovely strap on. I'll be using it on her sweet pussy and ass while you suck Sydney's cock. I want to see you on your knees just like I do for you. Suck her cock and make her cum while I give Maya a good fucking," Pam instructed.

John watched as Pam fastened the strap on around her. Damn! His wife looked sexy with her cock sticking out, ready to plunge it into Maya. Sydney stood in front of him with her giant cock, hard, ready for him to suck her until she came. He hesitantly placed his mouth over the tip of Sydney's cock. He tasted a little bit of pre-cum as his lips hit her cock head, mixed with Pam's cum. Sydney groaned as his mouth slid lower and lower. He wasn't ready to take her full length. This was the first cock he had ever sucked and it was huge. He needed time to adjust. He grabbed the base of Sydney's cock, stroking it as he continued to work his mouth over her cock head.

John knew what he liked done when Pam sucked his cock, so he tried to do the same things to Sydney. Sydney was giving him instructions as to what she liked. She guided him as to pace, pressure, depth, how to stroke her and how to give her the most pleasure.

Every so often, John could hear Pam and Maya. Pam groaned and grunted as she plunged her strap on cock into Maya's waiting pussy. Maya begged for Pam to fuck her harder and faster. Hearing Maya fueled John to work Sydney's cock faster. He worked to match the pace that Pam pounded into Maya. A moment later he heard Maya beg Pam to fuck her ass. John groaned. He wanted to be the one to slide his cock into her tight ass. His hands snaked backward, his fingers searching for Sydney's puckered hole. As his hand found it, Sydney groaned.

"Fuck my ass," cried Sydney.

John obliged her, pressing a finger into her ass as he continued to suck her cock. As his finger slipped in, he was greeted with a warm tight feeling. Sydney thrust her cock into John's mouth a little faster as his finger slipped deeper into her ass.

"Give me more," panted Sydney.

John added a second finger, pushing in faster this time, fucking her ass as he would with his cock. His mind began to imagine what it would like to have his cock inside her ass. He imagined she would open easily, allowing him entry into the hot, tight hole. His cock would feel wonderful. John slipped a third finger into Sydney's ass. She groaned and again increased her pace into his mouth. John worked to keep his pace in her ass. His cock tightened. He no longer had any hesitation. Sydney's pleasure increased his. He sucked and fucked as fast as he could. He was ready for Sydney to cum. He wanted her to feel what he felt as he came in Pam's mouth.

"Oh... Oh....Oh.... yeeess.... I'm... going....to....cum....," moaned Sydney. A few moments later John's mouth filled with Sydney's spunk. He struggled to swallow and not gag. Sydney's spurts came with full force. John couldn't help it. He had cum dribbling from his mouth. He was completely unaware that Pam and Maya had stopped and were watching him intently. They each had their fingers rubbing their clits as they watched John struggle to handle Sydney's load. They both knew what it was like to have a mouth full of Sydney's cum.

Pam and Maya joined John in cleaning Sydney's cock, suck ing the last drops from her. Then they focused their attention on John's mouth, licking the last of the cum from his mouth.

"Did you like sucking Sydney's cock? "asked Pam.

"Mmmmmmm....," was the only response John could muster. His cock was starting to twitch again.

Pam still had the strap on fastened to her.

"May I watch you fuck Maya while I eat her pussy?" requested John.

"You may have your wish," replied Pam.

Pam and Maya wasted no time in picking up where they had left off. Pam was thrusting into Maya's tight ass; sounds of pleasure coming from both of them. John simply watched for a while, noticing the change in Pam. She was strong and in control. He loved it. Maya's wet pussy beckoned him. Maya was on her back with her legs pushed back, giving Pam access to her and John access to her clit. John's entire mouth covered her sensitive nub. His tongue flicked across it as he sucked with a light pressure. Maya began grinding on his mouth, moaning with pleasure and begging him to continue.

Sydney had come up behind Pam, caressing her ass.

"Oh yes, play with my ass. Put your fingers in my tight little asshole," asked Pam.

Sydney's fingers slipped in easily. Pam moaned, fucking Maya faster. Maya grabbed John's cock, stroking it as she neared her peak. The more Sydney gave Pam, the more Pam gave Maya. John worked his tongue quickly to keep up with Maya's pace. She was bucking as she went over the edge. Pam continued working Maya's ass as John worked her clit. Maya came with wave after wave of orgasm thanks to the couple. As Maya neared the end, Pam slid out of her ass, joining John to lick her pussy clean of the juices she was dripping. Another wave hit Maya as the two tongues danced across her pussy and clit, their tongues intertwining from time to time.

Maya was spent, and John's cock was hard again. His hands began exploring Pam's body, touching the places he knew fueled her fire the most. He wanted his cock in her. He didn't much care where, but if he had his choice, he'd be inside her sweet ass.

John felt a hand on his cock. When he looked to see who it was, he saw Sydney's hand stroking him. The contrast of his pale white skin against Sydney's deep black skin had John's cock throbbing.

"I think Pam needs this to fuck her. What do you think Pam?" asked Sydney.

"Shove that hard cock in my ass," responded Pam.

CheriSM
CheriSM
639 Followers
12