Pam's Inner Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Pam Beesly is single, horny and gets dirty with a cleaner.
3.9k words
4.33
70.7k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: This is the first in a long series of stories based on the very sexy Pam Beesly from The Office: An American Workplace. Future chapters will be soon turning up from fellow authors: Pyrofanity and Robertdoc I will also be making an appearance in later chapters. Look for new stories soon!

*

She had been hoisted into the air and was about to be impaled on a large, throbbing member when an annoying drone filled her ears. Pam rolled over onto her back and groaned in frustration. Another morning she woke up with a dripping wet pussy and no chance to masturbate. Her mind and body had been screaming out at her for a release, ever since she left Roy after Jim's confession.

As she dressed, she tried to recall the dream. Maybe if she remembered what was happening in the dream she could pick it up once she had finished work. She fished through her clothes cabinet and settled on a grey pencil skirt, a salmon pink button down shirt that would reveal her magnificent breasts and a white cardigan that covered her ample chest. She decided that she was going to cover her legs for the day and found a pair of silky thigh high stockings and she settled for her usual pair of white keds.

Pam applied her make up and sorted out her hair, as she tried to recall her dream. Shaking her head lightly, Pam checked the time on her bedside table and saw she had about twenty minutes before she had to set out to Dunder Mifflin. She flopped over to the kitchen and made herself a bowl of cereal to keep her going until her lunch break.

She thought about her day, it was always a long start from half past seven to nine o'clock as she was typically alone with Michael Scott, her boss. He'd no doubt make a remark about how she was dressed but she could deal with it. She could deal with a thousand douche bags like Michael but what she couldn't deal with was the tingle in her legs.

Sighing heavily, Pam tidied away her bowl of cereal and made her way to her car. Maybe she could rub one out in the car? She could always just hold out until her lunch break and fuck herself with her fingers in one of the toilets.

God! Pam was already so horny, she could practically feel her wet juices slide down her thighs as she drove. She pulled into the car park of Dunder Mifflin and stepped out of her car. Locking the door behind her, she went through security and she made her way up to the office in the elevator. She should have taken the stairs but frankly she wanted to get to the office as soon as she could so that she'd be able to get to her lunch break quicker and bring her sweet relief.

She opened the door to the office but found that the door was already unlocked. She didn't see Michael's car in the lot so it must have been the cleaning staff. There was another tingle in Pam's body as she thought about the staff. She wondered if the super cute new guy was there? He looked a lot like Eric Bana but much stockier, he had piercing blue eyes that seemed to bore straight into her soul whenever he looked at her. She took her long trench coat off of her body and hung it up on the coat hooks that stood on its own three feet at the bottom of the item.

As she turned around to walk behind the desk, she saw him over in the corner of the office. He hadn't noticed her yet and wondered if he'd seen her yet, it looked like he was the only one of the cleaning crew that was working in the office. All the better for her to use him. He saw her, smiled and waved at her as he stamped on the power button for his vacuum cleaner. The noisy machine ceased its racket as he wrapped up the cable and tugged it over to the front desk.

"Good morning!" He said warmly, he had a twinge of a Southern accent and it drove Pam mad. She smiled, nodded and matched his greeting. She sat down at her desk and they started to chat about nothing in particular when the phone rang.

"Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam."

"Pamela..." It was Michael Scott, the manager of the office. He had an annoying habit of dragging out people's names. It really bothered Pam but she never let him know. "It's Michael. Listen, I'm going to be late so just make sure to keep out of trouble OK?"

"You'll be late? Do you know how long?" Pam asked, turning her gaze away from the cleaner for a second. As soon as she did that, his eyes went straight to her amazing legs that had since crossed in the chair. Pam's pencil skirt had started to hike up her leg, showing off her gorgeous stockings. Pam's gaze turned back to him and caught him staring, instead of getting upset she smiled and hiked her skirt up a little further. His eyes widened as Pam slipped a free finger inside herself and dipped her middle finger inside her now wet folds.

Taking the digit out of her pussy, she stood up and beckoned for him to come closer. He obliged and she rewarded him with a taste of her pussy juices. She smiled when she heard that Michael was going to be at least an hour. Pam's heart raced as she stood up out of the chair and unbuttoned her cardigan and slid it off of her shoulder.

Pam took the cleaner's hands and put them on her chest. As if on instinct, he squeezed the soft, pillowy flesh making Pam stifle a moan. She pressed the phone between her cheek and her shoulder as she unbuttoned the pink shirt she was wearing. She smiled as the cleaner let go of her breasts and unhooked her bra while Michael prattled on talking to Pam on the phone.

She unzipped her pencil skirt and kicked it off of her legs as Leo walked behind the desk, he quickly stripped down and kicked off his one piece as Pam parted her legs and beckoned him to come closer. He took a few steps towards the sexy receptionist and as soon as he was within reach, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in.

He took her left breast in his hand and toyed with the hardening nipple as Michael continued to talk about nothing in particular. Pam bit on her bottom lip and stifled a moan as he sucked on her tit. He squeezed the other breast while Pam ran a hand through his hair, she could feel his boner press against her thigh as Michael finally let her go.

She slammed the phone down on the receiver and groaned into the sky as Leo lifted her up to try and penetrate her there and then. She shook her head and looked over to the office door, motioning towards it Leo got the idea. She let him go and they headed over to the door, as soon as it was locked Pam pushed Leo against the door and pushed her lips on his. Hungrily they kissed each other, his greedy hands groped her body trying to find something to hold onto.

Breaking for air, Pam looked into Leo's eyes and climbed off of him. Slipping down to her knees, Pam admired his bobbing seven inch member. She hungrily licked her lips and wrapped her soft right hand around his dick, she gave his hard, stiff dick a few pumps and smiled when he let out a low groan.

"Shit... This looks so hard!" Pam said with a smile, looking up at the horny, rock hard cleaning agent, who's name was Leo, she quickly moved her hands up and down his shaft feeling every part of his shaft. Her soft, soothing hands expertly slid up and down the pole, looking up at him as she quickly jerked him off. Pam happily opened her warm, wet mouth and lowered her head towards his dick. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth and she playfully slapped it against the head of his cock. Leo groaned and licked his lips as she continued to slap her tongue against his dick

"This is a lot better than me jerking off." Leo admitted as she toyed with his dicks head. Her soft hands were expertly fondling the balls as her tongue lathered up his dicks head.

Pam opened her warm, wet mouth and lowered her head as she eagerly took Leo's thick, rock hard cock into her mouth. Pam pressed her lips tightly around his shaft as she started to lower and lift her head up and down as she started to expertly suck his rock hard cock.

"Ohhhhh... Fuck yes..." Leo groaned as the slutty secretary of Dunder Mifflin bobbed her head on his thick cock. Leo put his hands on Pam's head to help control her bobs as she started to take more and more of his cock into her mouth. Every time Pam moved forward, she would close her mouth around his shaft making sure to moan every time she lowered her head.

"Mmmm...mmmmm!" Pam moaned with delight as she began to slap her sassy tongue against Leo's hard cock as she quickly moved her head backwards and forwards the whole time sucking on his cock, sucking swiftly on his shaft. Pam closed her eyes and twisted her head deviously around his cock to grind her full-red, pouty lips against his shaft.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah... Suck that dick... Yeah!" Leo moaned as he ran his hands through her soft hair as she took his cock deeper and deeper into her hot, wet mouth. Pam lowered her head completely down, taking every single inch of his penis inside her mouth. She held it there for a brief second before pulling her mouth back up off of his dick. A long stand of saliva ran from his ball sack to his head as she came up for air.

Pam was on her knees between his legs, with his long, hard cock sliding straight at her pouty lips. Her beautiful, long, silky hair was then gripped by him bunched up in a ponytail. She cast her eyes up at Leo as she was completely turned on as her mouth was going to be used by Leo's rock hard cock. She wrapped her large and beautiful lips around it and started to bob her head up and down. She moaned throatily as Leo bunched her hair up and started to drive his dick in and out of her mouth. Leo couldn't quite believe he was getting a perfect blowjob from the sexy, fuckable face of the receptionist.

Pulling her head off his cock, he took hold of his large, hard cock and started to slap it on Pam's lips and tongue, her cheeks and over her face. He treated her entire face to some hard slaps from his hard cock enjoying the sensation. Again, slapping it around her tongue he pushed his cock back into Pam's mouth and watched with great delight as Pam assumed the submissive position and put her hands on each side of her body as he hammered his dick in and out of her mouth.

She ferociously started sucking on his cock with her experienced mouth as her pretty eyes stared up at Leo. He used his left hand to slide it inside Pam's hair, getting a good hold of her head, holding it steady as he held the base of his cock in his right hand and thrust his hips in order to give Pam a good face fucking. Her pretty face was with her mouth wide open as he freely fucked her face. He invaded the inside of her cheeks before finally withdrawing his cock, slapping Pam's face again with it.

Pam took a deep gulp of air and cast her eyes up at Leo, fire burning in them as she did so. She stroked the base of his cock and cast a glance over at Michael's office, she wondered if he could fuck him in there before Michael got to work.

She stood up and led Leo by the cock to the room. He happily followed her as Pam lightly tugged his shaft as encouragement. She walked behind the desk Michael used and bending at her hips she threw most of Michael's dumb props to one side and bent over. She leaned back with her right hand and spread her pussy's lips, casting a glance over her shoulder she smiled at the handsome, well built young cleaner who was staring slack jawed at her lewd display.

"Fuck me." Was all Pam needed to say before Leo had gripped her by the hips and had slipped most of his dick inside her. Pam felt like she had an itch scratched in the most intimate area on Pam's body. She let out a low, throaty, horny groan as she felt Leo's shaft invade all of her wet, hungry cunt. He put his hands on her thighs to steady himself as he started to slam in and out of the horny receptionist.

Leo reached forward and gripped hold of Pam's light brown hair and yanked her up off of the desk. He kept her head up off of the desk and drove himself in and out of her using only his hips.

Pam wasn't sure if she liked what he was doing to her. She liked sex and being spoken to in a slightly derogatory manner but she had never had been man handled like that. It was then she felt a sharp smack on her right ass cheek. Pam squealed out loud as his hand made contact with her ample posterior. She cast a glance over her shoulder at him and grinned wickedly when he smacked her again. She let out a pleasured groan as his hand made contact with her ass. He took a tighter grip on her hair and pulled at it again making her groan.

His dick was sliding in and out of her wet folds as they fucked together in a rampant fashion. Leo then decided to change the pace, rather than rocking backwards and forwards he decided to pull Pam back towards him. Using only her hair, Leon got more and more of his dick inside her as he pulled her back towards him.

Sweat formed and dripped on their bodies as Pam started to grind her pussy back against him as she moaned into the air. The room was full of hot and heavy air as they fucked each other, Leo reached under her body and palmed her large pillowy breasts and squeezed at the soft flesh as she groaned into the air.

Pam's head started to drop a little bit as her body shook with pleasure. Leo smirked and shook his head, giving her hair a sharp tug she let out a surprised moan. He then in turn smacked her ass making her gasp in glee.

She was starting to enjoy the way Leo was treating her. Her cunt almost involuntarily hugged his dick tightly making them both groan. He pulled her head upwards and leant forwards to kiss her neck hungrily as he started to slam her backwards as he drove himself forward rocking forwards on his tip toes.

"Oh... Fuck me!" Pam groaned, her dream from earlier came back to her a little more. She remembered getting pounded hard from behind with hands all over her body. Was it an orgy or was it just one pair of hands? That bit was fuzzy with her as she let Leo use her body for his own primal pleasure.

She ran her hands down her body and started to rub her fingers against her clit as she gasped out loud with each stroke inside her. Leo was grunting heavily in her ear as she pushed her hips back against him. Pam looked down at the desk and saw her large breasts had started to rub against the hard, wooden desk. Letting go of Pam's hair, he kept hold of her hips and started to increase his thrusting in and out of her.

"Fuck... You've got a tight cunt!" He groaned as Pam pushed herself back at him. He reached behind himself and grabbed hold of Michael's chair, pulling it closer to him he sat down and pulled Pam with him. She groaned and put her right arm behind her, pulling him close to her as the fucked each other. Pam violently bouncing on his dick, Leo started to roughly squeeze her tits as Pam cried out in pleasure.

Her mind fogged with pure glee as she felt her body tense up and she started to cum. She couldn't quite believe that she was cumming while fucking a guy she had only met a couple of days ago. As she shook with the might of her orgasm, she felt his finger press against her asshole. He was trying to get his finger up there, as that had always been an exit only hole for her Pam took his hand off of her ass and onto her tits.

"Are you close?" She asked as her mind cleared up from the orgasm. Her answer was given when he gripped her hair tightly and yanked her head upwards.

"Can I cum in you... My little whore?" He asked, as he lifted his hips up off of the chair. Pam smiled sweetly and nodded her head but turned to face him.

"You could... But don't you want to cum on my face?"

Pam moaned at him as he grunted and nodded his head enthusiastically. She smiled and climbed off of the chair and lay on her back on Michael's desk. Bending at her waist, she crooked her finger beckoning him to follow her.

Leo got up off of the chair and mounted Pam on the table. He pushed her large tits together and started to slide his wet with her cum cock between her soft, round breasts. Pam bent her head upwards and casually flicked her tongue against his dick's shaft as it slid upwards against her.

His hairy balls were dragging against her tight, toned tummy as he fucked her tits. Pam casually voiced her encouragement as he drove between them, she begged him to cum on her face as he pushed on. Using her own hands, she kept her breasts together letting him play with the soft flesh as he did so. He roughly squeezed and twisted her nipples as Pam cooed and let him use her body for his own perverse pleasure.

"Fuck me Leo. Fuck my big fat tits!" She encouraged as he grunted in primal fashion at the erotic act they had both undertook.

"Yeah, you're a good slut aren't you?" He spat at her aggressively as his dick's strokes started to slow down and become more erratic. She seemed to think about it for perhaps a second before nodding her head.

"I'm your good slut. I'm so naughty letting you fuck my big tits like this. Especially on my bosses desk!" She didn't believe the words she was saying but figured they were what Leo wanted to hear. So, with as much conviction as she could muster she said them and tried to make them believable.

"Yeah, you're a good little whore. With a nice tight, shaved cunt for me to fuck." Leo said as he started to get more and more erratic before announcing that he was going to cum.

"Yeah! Cum on your whore's face! Make sure everyone knows I'm yours!" Pam said with a big smile as he howled and let loose a load of cum. The cum tore through the air and splattered against her face. The first strand had the most air and landed on her forehead before reaching down and hitting her on the ridge of the nose. Another strand landed on her left cheek and finally landed on Pam's upper lip.

Leo climbed off of her and as Pam opened her eyes she heard a round of applause from outside the office. She looked up and saw Michael Scott, her boss standing there with his phone recording the video of them fucking.

Pam shrieked in surprise and was torn as to what to do next. She could try and cover up her naked body or wipe the cum off of her face. Both seemed like viable options but she lacked the ability to do both at once. She opted for covering herself up and had hoped that Leo would help her but he soon darted out of the room leaving her by herself.

"You're so nasty Miss Beesly!" Michael commented with a dumb look on his face. He reached inside his suit's pocket and fished out a lilac handkerchief. He passed it to the now very embarrassed receptionist and let her clean herself up a little bit.

"I... I need to change before the rest of the guys get here." Pam's brain started to kick back into action and she started to think logically again.

"Yes you do Pamela." He teased her as she managed a weak smile and climbed off of the desk. As she made her way out of the office, she remembered he had taped her.

"What are you going to do with the video?" She asked, she thought she could stomach him whacking off to it but didn't like the idea of it getting spread around. She couldn't even dream about what may happen if Todd Packer got hold of the video.

"I'm going to keep it for myself. Maybe give myself some afternoon delight?" He grinned, she didn't. She didn't like bullies and that was essentially what he was doing to her. She nodded her head and fought back the urge to speak back to him. As she left to get her clothes, Michael called back to her.

12