Panties Dot Cum Ch. 01

Story Info
She discovers a delicious way to earn money.
2.2k words
4.47
149.2k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I would be selling my used panties on the internet. When a friend first suggested it to me, I thought she was joking. I couldn't imagine anyone longing for used panties - especially a larger woman like myself. Of course, hers sold like hot cakes. She was and is a vision of perfection. She started auctioning her used panties when she was twenty four years old. She was also a stay-at-home mom so she had a little more time to dedicate to her flourishing business.

It wasn't until my twenty-eighth birthday that I finally got up the nerve to take a digital picture of my backside. I went for a more conservative look - beige V-cut/ cotton panties and matching bra. My friend loaned me her tripod and digital camera. My ex-husband had taken our digital equipment when he moved out that last fall. It was just as well because I would have only sold it to pay the rent. Those days money was pretty tight, people in my profession didn't make a whole lot of money. They still don't.

Just thinking about a man asking me to do naughty things in my panties just for him made me feel so sexy. The thought of him tasting me and breathing in my sweet scent moistened my hot spot. It had always been easy for me to cum and I seemed to always be walking around getting my panties all wet. I knew this new venture was sure to be a breeze.

I stood in a full length mirror starring at myself. I was nervous but excited for what was to come. I set the tripod up in my bedroom and set the automatic timer. I quickly maneuvered myself onto the bed. I didn't want to show my face so I stayed on all fours, buried my face into a pillow and spread my legs wide. One flash, then another. This wasn't so bad after all, it was fun.

I hadn't noticed how soaked my panties were getting until I perfected my spread eagle pose. I lowered my head and let my long, curly, dark hair cover my face and saw a big wet spot showing through. My clit began to throb and I couldn't help but touch myself - right through those wet panties. I pressed my hands firmly to my clit and rubbed in fast circles until my body convulsed and I creamed into them. My cum seeped through the thin cotton and oozed out and around the rims. I walked into the kitchen after catching my breath and slid them off. Careful not to lose any cum I placed them into an air tight zip lock bag. Stocking my business wasn't going to be a problem at all.

Satisfied with the pictures I had taken I decided to continue with the plan. Finding the site was a breeze and registration was free. But I feared that I wouldn't be able to sell them, although I was willing to do anything in them. I continued cumming in several different colors and styles of panties and locking them up tight. I kept five pictures of myself wearing the corresponding panties paper clipped to the zip lock bags.

To my surprise, my first auction was a great success. The man that won asked me how long it would take me to send them and I told him that I would send it the very next day, which pleased him greatly. This same man, Tom, was also my seventh customer. This time he paid triple what he had paid the first time claiming that he couldn't get enough of me. He had finally lost my scent and was desperate. He said that his cock ached. I was touched. This time he requested a little peek at my pussy. He longed to see what he had been tasting and smelling. He had sucked those panties dry and would drink nothing but my cum if I let him.

When I began, I had promised myself that I wouldn't get too worked up over a client but Tom had a way of making me feel sexy. When I came, I really enjoyed myself. Sometimes I would come over and over again. He told me how much he liked the way I tasted and that he would imagine sucking on my pussy while he jerked off. He told me that he saved every pair of panties that he bought from me and would surround himself with them at night. I should have felt uncomfortable but I didn't. It just turned me on more!

I had lots of clients by this time and sometimes I would exhaust myself trying to find time for each order. Some guys just wanted me to snap a picture of my cootchie with the panties pulled to the side. Others wanted them crammed up inside of me. I also had other, dirtier requests and I didn't mind as long as the price was right. The first time I peed in my panties was actually amazing. I really didn't think that I would like it but like I said, anything if the price was right and this time, it was.

I set up my own digital camera this time. With all of my new found revenue I could afford it easily. This time I chose the bathroom as the best location for obvious reasons. I wasn't too nervous this time but I was a little concerned with pleasing my clients. I wore a white cotton bra that clung to my breasts and a matching pair of panties that formed to my lips as well. I drank like six full glasses of lukewarm water earlier that day and I had to go badly. As soon as I eyed the toilet my bladder seemed to drop. I hovered over my toilet and spread my legs wide. My clit pulsated as the warm wine flowed from my pussy. The hot liquid spread on my panties and warmed my whole pussy. That excited me so much that I had to masturbate right there through my pee soaked cotton panties. I came hard and quickly. I could feel my panties getting heavy with my fluids and I liked it.

That was the start of the part of my business that is still in high demand. My number one client was still Tom at this point. He knew I was peeing in my panties now but he still preferred that I just cum in them for him. He must have bought over a hundred pairs from me since the first auction that I held. I'm getting ahead of myself though.

My business was thriving and my two year anniversary was approaching. I decided to try something special. Since my divorce I had collected quite a few vibrators and toys. Hey, a girl has needs too! I felt it would be sexy to shoot some photos of me fucking myself and boy was I right!

I sat up on my red couch wearing a black babydoll with matching panties. My pussy ached to be abused and I spread my long legs wide and pushed those panties aside. I thought about some anonymous client trying to shove his hard cock through my cotton panties and I shoved my vibrator deep inside my slippery cunt. I pumped it hard and fast. Everything was covered in my sweet elixir and my hand constantly slipped off of the vibrator. I released my nectar over and over and when I was all done, 90% of my panties were drenched and I promptly slid them off and placed them into a ziplock bag.

I posted some of the pictures and began another auction. I was more than pleased with the response. In no time at all there were over fifteen bids and before it was even over I had the biggest bid I had ever had for one pair of panties and ten pictures. They were so popular and such a pleasure to make that I started doing it once a week. Even to this day, they're my most popular item. I loved getting emails from my customers. Usually they were very graphic and hot and often they would include pictures. Many times I would cum in my panties just looking at the pictures that were sent to me or reading the comments.

Tom and I were still communicating with each other religiously. He no longer participated in the auctions. I considered him to be V.I.P.. I never asked him anything about his personal life and he didn't pry into mine. One day he ended an email by asking me if he could request something a little different and that he wasn't demanding it but was willing to pay a lot for it. I replied hesitantly but with an open mind. I thought he might want to meet me which was out of the question. I told him I couldn't promise him a yes but I would consider any request from a man like him. The following day I checked my email and swallowed hard as I double clicked the email. What I read intrigued me and got me wet. He had written only one line which simply asked:

"Will you wear a pair of panties that I cum in?"

I needed more information so I replied asking him to give me just that. I didn't hear from him for almost three days which felt like a lifetime. I was anxious to get on with our naughty business. I was concerned that I had lost my favorite customer even though I hadn't said no. Then again I hadn't said yes either. Later that night, Tom sent me a more detailed email which read:

"I want to send you a very special gift. I'd like to select a pair of panties for you and send them to you. That's not all of course, as you know. I want to cum in them while I suck on your cum soaked panties and then send them to you. I'll take pictures when I shoot my hot sperm right into the crotch. When you receive them, I would like for you to take pictures while you wear them. I want you to cum in them for me. I want my sperm to coat your pussy lips. Would you be interested? I'm willing to pay five times more than what I usually pay for your naughty panties."

I'm not sure if it was the money or if it was the thought of his scent, his taste, his sperm coming my way but I said yes. I continued with my business as usual. It took about two weeks for his package to arrive. Who would have thought that a small, brown package could turn my sweet spot into goo without even opening it? I went to my room where I had already set up the camera. I decided to get naked this time and open the package while sitting on the bed.

Inside, I found an envelope and a zip lock bag stuffed with a pair of black silk panties with a cotton crotch. I opened the envelope first which contained a money order for a substantial amount and five photos of Tom. I hadn't expected Tom to show his face and a part of me didn't want to know what he or any of my clients looked like but Tom was pretty average looking. He looked to be in his mid to late forties and his hair was as dark as his eyes. Although he wore a smile, he looked pretty lonely and for a second it made me feel proud of the pleasure I had been giving him. I saw a bit of myself in him. The next picture was of him sucking on a pair of my oh so popular white V-cut panties and of a raging erection. He held nothing back. His pants and underwear were gone and his shirt was lifted to just above his navel. He had a dark 'happy trail' of hair which led to a neatly trimmed groin. Tom's dick looked nice, even for an average guy.

Starring down between my legs I could see that the white sheets I was sitting on were becoming wet. With each picture that I saw, my pussy convulsed harder and harder. Finally, the last picture showed his cock shooting all over the very same black panties I now owned.

I arranged the pictures face up all over the bed and stood facing the camera. I held the bag in my hand while the camera snapped every fifteen seconds. I finally knew the excitement that my customers felt when they received a package. I opened the bag slowly near my smiling face. The aroma of his lust for me flowed through me. It was intoxicating. I pulled them out of the bag, pleased with his choice and brought them to my face for a closer look. They were still moist, much to my surprise and I tasted him. I nibbled a little of the salty, bitter cream he had spilled for me and my pussy gushed.

Facing away from the camera I bent over at the waist and waited for the flash. I wanted Tom to see my glistening pussy lips bare. I slid the soiled panties on slowly and they fit nice and snug. The room was beginning to smell of sex and I had only just begun.