Panties on the Net

Story Info
Internet voyeur's dream comes true.
773 words
3.87
43.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hour was late and I was bored, alone, and surfing the internet. I'd just gotten home from work earlier and was looking for a way to let some stress off. No one was on my buddy list and there was nothing to do, so like usual, my mind began to wander. With but a few short clicks I found myself going to the usual favorites that held my attention night after night -- panty sites.

I had a few favorites that I would frequent, free sites the images bombarded by ads that nagged me. It was all worth it, though, to catch that glimpse, find that one perfect picture. Satiny material pulled taut over the hidden folds of a wet, beautiful pussy. I am rather picky. I don't like lacy panties, and cotton rarely does the job well, I prefer them to be a soft and sleek satin. Thongs are all right, but I like to see the material between the legs.

I began to grow aroused as I was surfing, viewing the beautiful women, when I noticed something. I live in a high rise apartment complex with another one across the street. Just across from me, a yellow rectangle of light had come on in the darkness, illuminating the inside of someone's apartment. I saw a woman, redheaded and perfectly dressed, come inside. I assumed she was coming in from work as she wore a smart navy blue suit, slacks cloaked her long legs and a well cut jacket fell over her white blouse. Her hair was perfectly coifed and her face was painted in subtle hues that highlighted her high cheekbones and slender bone structure. She had classic good looks and a tasteful manner.

I started to look away, losing interest and wanting to view my websites some more, when I noticed her pull off her jacket and begin to unbutton her blouse. I quickly turned off my lights and watched. Her slender fingers worked the buttons easily apart and then slipped the material from her shoulders. She wore a red satin bra that hugged her full breasts and accentuated her dark hair. She threw her blouse over a chair and then kicked off her shoes. Her pants were the next to go as she kicked them over to the chair with her blouse. I groaned, rubbing the head of my cock as I saw the perfect red satin panties she wore. They were high cut on the hips and hugged tight around the shape of her pussy.

I expected her to change, or leave to shower, or something, but she sat down in a chair that was facing in my general direction. One hand lowered and then the next to undo the clasps on her bra. Luscious breasts fell free and I watched her rub them, pinching at her nipples. I started to stroke myself as I watched her touch herself, her head falling back. I could see her moaning softly, although I couldn't hear it.

Her hands slowly begin to creep lower, trailing along her smooth stomach and then inside those beautiful panties. She spread her legs so that I could see every movement perfectly. I could see her fingers slip inside her cunt, in and out, and I dreamt of being there with her. I could envision myself running my hands over her panties, burying my face in the fabric, only it between me and her beautiful inner flower. I could just imagine the subtle fragrance that defines the core of a woman, taste it on my tongue and lips.

It seemed that I came at the same time as she did, because I could see her moaning and her thighs trembling as she slowly stopped her movements and just lay there. I couldn't move, couldn't take my eyes away from her. She seemed almost as if asleep, just sitting there in silence, eyes closed. I considered taking her picture as a memory, but didn't want to move to find the camera in case she decided to do something else. Finally she rose and left the room and I didn't see her again that night.

That's all right, though.. I know what time she comes home and since then she's given me several other mind blowing performances and I hope to see many more. She's so much better than some picture on the computer. She is my real life picture album, movie, and much much more. I know she's never seen me watching her, but I feel a bond to her... and to her panties.

***Dedicated to my fiancé, The Cannoli Man, and to panty fans everywhere***