Panty Mouth

Story Info
Master humiliates and teaches first time sub.
5.2k words
4.4
103.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a 100% true and factual story.

She was shaking, and looked like a nervous little peacock as she walked back to her car with her panties stuffed into her mouth. Her arms were folded under her breasts and she could see his car through the corner of her right eye as he drove by her side, 50 feet away. She knew he was watching her every move as she walked through the strip mall parking lot. Her heart was racing from the afternoon's events.

Never had anyone pushed her this far before. Never had she ever met anyone like him before. Never had she imagined it could feel this good.

Finally, she was experiencing what she had fantasized about since she was young. Finally, she was experiencing what she had written about in her stories. Finally, she was experiencing what she had read about for years on Literotica. Finally, she was part of the story.

It was that same day, Saturday, that her first story was published on Literotica.com that he sent the email. She was excited when she saw it because it was her first email titled "Literotica Feedback". Never in a million years did she think that she could write erotica and that someone would actually read and like her story. He left a phone number and his email address.

His email said "Very nice story dear. I believe every word of it, as I have done very similar domination of young ladies just like yourself. You are fairly new to this site, but I am proud of you for putting your emotion on display for Me. You are very interesting to me. If you are truly interested in exploring and finding out about yourself, call Me, yes call Me slut... Don't step back, call and I will convince you of your submissive desires.....don't miss out on this chance."

She responded back to him on Sunday. After all, he was her first. "Thank you for your feedback on 'Kiss of Fire.' I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I have never experienced what I wrote. I'm very new to BDSM but have been reading literotica stories for years. I wrote that one in an airport while waiting for a plane. I also submitted three others that were precursors to the one you read. Not sure if they will make it on the site. I write them all at airports and find the time goes by a lot faster when you're sitting there fantasizing and writing. Where do you live in So Cal?"

He wrote back "I would love to explore the idea of experiencing the stories your wrote. I travel every week as well, but really have never thoughts of writing erotic stories while in the airport. ...I live 35 miles east of LA....any interest in talking or discussing your fantasies? Let me know." Once again he left his phone number and told her to call.

Rather than calling, she sent a teasing email on Monday saying, "I am interested in talking to you. Where do you travel? What airport? If you see a short, big breasted gal in high heels and a dress, furiously writing and crossing and uncrossing her legs, it could be me working on my next story."

Later that day, she sent another email saying, "I'm so excited. I just got another story approved. It's the first story I wrote. Please let me know what you think?"

His response was "I take it that you are not interested in talking. Congrats for your new story, I will go read it..."

After reading this, she thought about how selfish she was. He was nice enough to respond to her first story and willing to go read the next one. Why couldn't she at least give him a call? She looked at his email address and noticed that he sent his messages through his company site. After looking up the company on the Internet, she saw that he was an executive. He seemed legit. And, they were in the same field. Perhaps they had people in common.

Knowing she had meetings the rest of the afternoon, she sent an email saying "How about the end of the work day?" He replied "That will be great. Just call when you can. I look forward to it."

As a busy executive, people were always interrupting her in her office so, she decided to call him from a private conference room away from everyone else. She ducked into a room on the first floor, with a view of the building exit. While she was talking to him, she could watch all the office workers leaving for the day.

She sat in a conference chair and apprehensively dialed his number. They made the obligatory introductions and began talking. There was something about his voice that was turning her on and pulling her out of executive mode and into another realm. It was the long uncomfortable pauses, the tone, and the questions he asked about her stories. She knew that her stories exposed some of her fantasies but he saw beyond her words. He could see into her psyche.

He knew she had little experience in BDSM. He could tell by her writing. He could also tell that she craved to be submissive and had a burning desire to have someone draw it out of her, someone with experience, someone like him.

As he talked, her breathing changed and she was getting more and more excited. He asked her what she was wearing. She said "A skirt, high heels, and a sweater." He asked if she was wearing panties. She said, "Yes. A thong."

"Lift up your skirt." He said.

She did... then started breathing even heavier. She could see several of her friends just outside the window, leaving for the day.

"Spread your legs." He commanded.

"Yes" she said quietly.

"You lowered your voice," he said.

"That's because I'm at work in a conference room." She said.

"Put your fingers over your panties and rub them over your pussy."

She sighed and then spread her legs

"You are enjoying this aren't you? You are wet."

She was wet and said "Yes."

"Yes what?' He said

"Yes Sir." she replied

"Better" He said.

"Put your fingers inside your panties and tell me how wet your are." He ordered.

She looked out the window and saw the CEO and several executives leaving the office. Oh God! If only they knew what she was doing! She could be in really big trouble if they found out.

As she was putting her fingers in her panties her legs began to close.

"Open your legs" He commanded.

How did he know they were closing? She thought.

"Put your fingers on your clit and rub them in a circular motion." He said.

As soon as she touched her clit, she wanted to cum. It never took her long. Masturbating was her favorite pastime. She started to moan as she rubbed her clit. She wanted to cum so badly.

She didn't care that she was in an unlocked conference room right off the building entrance. She didn't care that she could see her staff and colleagues leaving for the day. She didn't care that she was on the phone with a stranger. She just wanted to cum. His voice and his commands were driving her crazy.

"I'm going to cum." She said.

"You must ask for permission first." He said.

"Please, may I cum?" She asked.

There was a long pause.

"Please Sir, May I cum?" She asked again.

"Spread your legs" He said.

Again, she thought. How did he know that her legs were beginning to close? She was so excited that her wiggling was making her sink lower into the chair

"Press your finger on your clit." He said.

As she did this, she started to moan. She couldn't take it any more. She needed to cum.

"Pleeeeeease?"

"You may cum" He said.

Just as she was almost finished cumming, a tall, African American, female security guard walked into the room and said, "Excuse me. I was looking for some privacy."

She sat up straight and looked all flush at the guard, who appeared more masculine than feminine and said, "OK." Her fingers were still on her clit, with her hands under the table. She couldn't believe how close she came to getting caught having phone sex in the conference room. She wondered if the guard had any idea what she was doing. She must have been a sight to see... blushing, sloped in the chair, with an embarrassed, guilty look on her face.

She said "Oh my God! The security guard just came in the room."

He said, "You did good. I will call you later tonight to discuss our meeting tomorrow."

Still breathing heavy, she sat in the chair for quite some time, shocked at her behavior. What the hell was happening to her? She thought. How could she be doing this while at work?

The second phone call that night sent her in a frenzy. As soon as she heard his voice, she slipped into another mode. She was so drawn to him. His voice turned her on, so slow, he took his time between sentences, leaving long uncomfortable pauses that made her squirm with excitement. She couldn't stop her body from moving and wiggling like she was about to have sex when he talked to her. He made her feel like a combination of little girl and slut, both at the same time.

"What are you wearing?" He asked

"A skirt and top from work. No panties." She said. She had taken them off as soon as she got home and immediately masturbated thinking about what happened in the conference room that day

"Take off your clothes and spread your legs on the bed." He commanded.

She couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. She lay on her bed and spread her legs as far apart as she could. She was shaking with excitement.

"Put your hands on your clit and rub it." He said.

As soon as she started rubbing her clit, she wanted to cum. But he kept tormenting her, slowly asking her questions about her stories, their origin, her fantasies and discussing his arrangements for them to meet the next day. She wasn't ready to meet him so quickly and was trying her hardest to postpone it to another time. But he was persistent.

She couldn't hold it in much longer and needed to cum. "I'm going to cum." She said.

"You must first ask for permission to cum." He said.

"May I cum?" She asked.

There was a long pause.

She was panting harder now

"Pleeeeeeease Sir, may I cum?" She asked again.

"Yes." He said.

As she came, she started moaning and screaming.

"Put your fingers in your cunt and fuck yourself." He commanded.

Her fingers were only in there a few seconds and she was about to cum again. Her legs were shaking and moving all over the bed.

"Spread your legs" He said.

How did he know again that her legs weren't where he wanted them? She thought.

"Please may I cum?" She asked panting again

There was a long pause. He was listening to her breathing. He knew she couldn't hold it in much longer.

"Ask again." He said.

"Please may I cum again?" She asked.

There was another long pause.

"Are you there?" She asked.

"Please may I cum Sir?" She asked again.

"Are you going to meet me tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes." She said hesitantly.

"You may cum." He said.

Once again she screamed and moaned and her body shook in excitement.

"Your welcome." He said.

"Thank you." She replied.

"I will call you in the morning and make arrangements for us to meet tomorrow." He said and then hung up.

She didn't even know where she was supposed to meet him. He told her to start driving down the freeway at 4:00 pm and he would do the same. The plan was that they would meet half way. He would call her when he left his office and tell her where to go. There was something about his voice and the way he spoke to her that made her want more, made her feel different than ever before, made her curious to see who this man really was.

Except for his verbal description, she had no idea what he looked like. At his request, she had sent him her picture, something she never does unless she receives one first. He said that he would send a picture to her if she agreed to meet him. But he never did. She broke all her rules with this one. Why? She didn't know.

He was standing outside his car when she pulled up to the sports bar. He was almost exactly as she pictured and as he described himself to her over the phone. Tall, blue eyes, blonde hair with gray, 190 pounds. He was wearing business clothes and looked very intelligent and professional, which made her feel much more comfortable.

As soon as they entered the restaurant, she told him that she needed to use the restroom. He pointed her in the right direction and said that he would meet her at the table. She noticed that her hands were shaking as she washed them. She was a nervous wreck when she left the restroom and walked to his booth.

He tried to calm her down by making small talk about work, music, goals, etc. He told her that she was attractive and he liked what he saw and what she was wearing, a pale pink pleated skirt that landed just above the knee, white tank top, three quarter sleeve hot pink sweater, and 3-inch high-heeled pale pink pumps. She asked him some questions and liked the way he took charge when the waitress came by. He was attractive, funny, intelligent and in control, and she liked that.

As she sipped her wine, she became more comfortable. "You are not as nervous now" he commented. He began asking her questions about her stories and their background. She told him everything. How some parts of the Taxi Story were really true. How she actually did expose her breasts to the cabbie after playing her violin at the lipstick lesbian wedding. How she couldn't control herself that night because she hadn't been with a man in many, many months and was extremely horny. How she ran into her house immediately after the cabbie sucked her nipples, took out her vibrator, started masturbating, and created the story in her head.

As she watched him, listened to his voice, and answered his probing questions, she became more and more submissive, moving further and further into the zone. He watched as her breathing changed and her eyes shifted from executive in charge to submissive. When she excused herself to go to the bathroom, he said "Take off your panties and bring them back to me."

She looked at him with a quizzical look and said "Really?" He looked at her with his piercing blue eyes and said, "Yes."

She sat on the stool and as she was going to the bathroom, she noticed how wet her panties were. She also noticed a little brown spot on her cute little hot pink thong with purple polka dots and bow. Oh no! She thought. She had cut herself shaving her pussy that morning and it must have left a spot on her g-string. She was so embarrassed. How could she give these to him with a spot? What would he think about her when he looked at it?

She tried to wash it off but the stain wouldn't come out. At the same time, she knew he was waiting for her. She cleaned the spot to the best of her ability, really quickly, and then left the bathroom. Unfortunately, the spot was still there, a little fainter, but still there. She was shaking when she got back into the booth.

He told her to give him her panties and she slowly pulled them out of her purse and handed them to him. He told her to lift up her skirt so that her butt was directly on the padded booth bench. She looked around the restaurant. It was crowded and there were several men sitting at the bar, which was right next to their table. Hoping that nobody saw her, she slowly moved her skirt so that her ass was directly on the seat.

When he held up her panties at the table for everyone in the restaurant to see, she put her hand over her forehead and eyes and hid herself in shame and embarrassment. Oh God! She thought. Not only was everyone going to see her panties, they were also going to see the spot.

He placed her panties on the table and moved his hands along them like he was petting a kitten. Slowly, gently moving his hand from left to right, caressing her panties. To her, it felt like he was caressing her pussy. Her clit was throbbing and her body was squirming. She could feel her juices flowing on the seat. Again, she put her hand on her forehead covering her eyes in embarrassment.

He said "You are wetting the seat aren't' you?" She started to squirm on the seat. She didn't know quite where to place her legs or her arms. He made her so nervous and so self-conscious of her movements. Should she cross them or just keep them where they were? He pressed his leg against hers. Her hands were under the table. She wanted so badly to touch his leg but being new to submission, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to behave. Should she touch him or not? As he continued to talk, her breathing became heavier.

"I want to taste your wetness." He said. "Stick your finger in your cunt and bring it up to me so that I can taste it."

She looked at him and pleaded "But there's people here, even families."

"I don't care," He said.

She looked around trying to figure out how she would do this without anyone seeing. If she placed her finger in her cunt through the front of her body, the two tables across the aisle would surely notice. If she leaned to her right and came in under her left thigh, the men at the bar would see that she was touching herself but would not actually see her pussy.

So, she slowly lifted her left cheek, placed her finger in her pussy. Oh my God! She thought. I'm soaked and it's all over the seat!

"Let me taste it.' He said.

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, slowly lifted her hand up, and looked at him. Breathing deeper and heavier, she felt like a wild animal. He looked straight through her as he licked the juices from her finger. Her body was shaking on the seat.

He put his hand up her cunt and moved his fingers around inside her and then licked them off. She was panting. He reached under her sweater, into her bra and pinched her left nipple. She shook again and wet the seat.

The waitress came and delivered the appetizer. She could barely speak. She was weak and dripping on the seat. As he made small talk with the waitress, she didn't even listen to what they were saying or participate in the conversation. She couldn't. She was under his spell and he knew it. There was nothing she could do. She was helpless. He was talking to her as he placed some food on her plate. She didn't know what he said. She wasn't hungry or thirsty. She remembered him saying, "Eat your food. You'll need the energy." She felt drunk but it wasn't from the wine, it was from him.

He paid the bill and escorted her out of the restaurant. "Do you want to go to my car or yours?" He asked.

"Yours." She said quietly.

When she got up from the table, she noticed a strange flowery smell and suddenly realized that it was her. She had been dripping on the seat and left her scent in the booth. Oh no! She thought. Someone will surely notice what a slut she really is.

He opened his car door for her and she hesitantly stepped in and sat down. She thought that they would just make out a little in the car and then she would be on her way. She panicked as he started the engine. She immediately stepped out of the car thinking she was in danger. What was she doing? She thought. She didn't even know this guy. He seemed legit, but you never know.

He looked her in the eye and said "I'm only moving the car over to the wall over there for some privacy for us." For some reason, she believed him and felt like she could trust him. She re-entered the car, but kept her hand near the door handle just in case she needed to make a quick exit.

He parked the car away from everyone, just as he said. She was nervous, very nervous and didn't quite know where to put her hands, how to sit, should she cross her legs, not cross her legs? Never had anyone made her feel so odd and so helpless.

He said a few words; but she didn't quite know what he said. She couldn't focus. Then, he leaned over and kissed her. She melted. Her nerves were running on overdrive and she was having difficulty paying attention to what he was saying or doing. Later that night, she tried to remember everything that had happened but she couldn't. She was still in shock, in a daze, and bewildered by what had happened.

"Lift up your skirt and open your legs." He commanded.

12