Panty: Secret Orgy Party

Story Info
Asian roommates are away, their panties will be played.
3k words
73k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the details are true, but the names have been changed for obvious reasons.

Hank was transferring to a university to complete his college degree. His family's house was close enough for him to commute back and forth an hour each way, but it would be difficult and time consuming especially during rush hour. Fortunately, his buddy Joe was already attending this university and was in need of another roommate for the 2 bedroom apartment. His previous roommates became too difficult to live with. However, he said they would have to share a bedroom because his sister Ellie and friend Andrea would also be living there. It was fine with Hank because he was already close friends with them and the rent would be cheaper with more roommates. But what didn't cross his mind. . .YET. . .was he would have unlimited access to their panties!

The first week was hectic since they were all moving in at the same time and while attending classes. But in the evenings, they always spent time eating, talking, and watching TV together. They also had a friend Jenny who was temporarily staying with them until she found housing. After a few more weeks, Hank suggested to them that Jenny could just live with them since they all got along so well, and there was room for her. They were glad he suggested it because they though he would be uncomfortable living with a stranger. But in fact, Hank liked having her around and got to know her very well during her stay. Especially since he usually stayed up late, she would keep him company with lively conversations and laughter. Jenny was delighted when they asked her to move it and accepted. She would sleep on an inflatable mattress on the floor of the girls' bedroom or sometimes in the living room.

The idea of messing around with his roommates never crossed his mind, especially since he was long time friends with them and especially since they were his buddies' sisters too. A definite taboo. He was protective of them and treated and thought of them as his sisters. He would escort them to and from their night classes since their apartment wasn't in the safest well lit area.

There was a courtyard in the center of their apartment complex, and loud conversations would echo when the windows were open. There were spring and summer nights which were excruciatingly hot and the tenants would open their windows wide. Needless to say when people were fucking, everyone would know because it echoed. When they first became aware of this, they were sitting around the living room watching TV with the windows wide open. Some of them heard the moans but pretended not to hear it. But then it became louder and louder which there was no way of denying it. Damn, it was erotic to hear it. They joke that it was a bible study group and that girl loved god because she would moan and scream to a raging orgasm, "oh god, oh god, Oh God, OH MY GOD, OH MY GAAAAWWWWWWWD!" The guys would joke that they should kick down the door to make sure she was ok and maybe they would get lucky themselves. The girls thought it was gross, but Hank could tell by their harden nipples that they were aroused and wanted to be the god loving girl. At that moment, his views of his female roommates changed.

Ellie was Joe's younger sister and she had a nice perky little butt. She had shoulder length hair and typical Asian small boobs. One night, he peek down her night shirt as she bent over which revealed she was pretty flat chested, but she had the darkest red nipples the size of a large pencil eraser he had ever seen. She had great bj lips too. Andrea was the youngest of the roommates and she too had the typical Asian boobs which Hank noticed her long nipples harden under her braless shirt when she was eating ice cream one evening. Andrea had a nice tan and a shapely booty which complimented her frame. Then, there was Jenny. For an Asian girl, she had long hair, big tits, and a nice firm shapely full ass with a similar face of Kate Hudson.

They usually stay at the apartment during the week and go back to their parents' homes for the weekend since they lived locally. Sometimes, someone would stay to study or just hang out and party. One weekend, Hank decided not to go home during the weekend since he had a research paper to start and finish. After typing away for over two hours, he decided to take a break and make lunch. While eating and watching TV, some crumbs had dropped on the carpet so he later pulled out the vacuum. Since the house was completely emptied out, he figured he might as well vacuum the entire place and he was procrastinating too. After cleaning the living room, he dragged the vacuum upstairs for the bedrooms. He quickly zapped through his bedroom, and then went to the girls' bedroom.

There wasn't much carpet to vacuum since Jenny's air mattress took up most of the floor. He pulled up Jenny's mattress to vacuum under it and her pillow had fallen off unveiling her big tan bra that was hidden under her pillow. Hank's eyes widened open as soon as he spotted it and figured she takes off her bra while in bed. Quickly, he stopped the vacuum and nervously picked up the bra. He thought to himself, "Damn, the bra cups are big. Jenny is a HEALTHY girl!" the bra tag was 34C. Of course, instincts clouded his better judgment and he fondled the bra and then sniffed it. Mmm. . Jenny's body smells nice. Then lightening struck him, "What the fuck! I've been living here over 2 months with three hot female roommates!!! And I haven't checked out their panties??? Shit! Even though they're my buddies' sisters and also my roommates, I've gotta check out their panties and know what they each smell like!" Hank dropped Jenny's bra and went into their walk-in closet. Damn, they have a lot of clothes. He looked around trying to figure out how they divided up the closet. Ellie's side was the left, Andrea's was the middle, and Jenny was the right. Hank looked around for their laundry bags but there was none. Sadly for Hank, they had taken their dirty laundry home. But there was no way he was going to let this opportunity passes him, he was still going to check out their panties! Dirty or not, he was going check out their panties!

First, Ellie's side. She kept her panties and bras in plastic drawers. Her favorite color was pink and purple and it showed. Being very small breasted, her entire bra collection was very padded 34As and Bs. Most of her panties were cotton fullback, but as with all girls, she had her share of satin bikini cut. He didn't find any thongs but of the bikini cut were quite sexy with lace. Even though these were all cleanly washed panties, he still checked the gussets. Sadly, it was pretty clean. There was nothing to score so he carefully placed everything back in order. Now, Andrea's panties and bras were kept in cardboard drawers. Hank saw an assortment of color and types. Her bras were also somewhat padded 34B but most were sports bra since she went to the campus gym often. She had quite a nice collection of thongs. Buried deep in the back of the drawer was 2 pairs of black g-string panties and lacey top black stockings. Damn, must be for those lucky nights when her boyfriend spends the night when Ellie wasn't there. He imagined how her tanned skin and nice booty looked in those g-strings and stockings. His cock strained to get out of his shorts and boxers. Since he knew for sure he was going to be alone and undisturbed, he pulled down his shorts and boxers and began stroking his hard cock.

Saving the best for last, Jenny's! She was still living out of her duffle bag so there wasn't much to find. He did find a nice lacy burgundy pair of satin panties. From the look of the gusset, it might have been one of her favorite or weekly pair to wear because it had small holes from being worn so much. Or from her rubbing her pussy with it so much. His imagination got the best of him and he stroked like his life depended on it. He couldn't believe he was standing in their closet getting off with their most intimate clothing. And the image of them being in their sexy bras and panties got him spewing cum all over the carpet floor. He worked up quite a sweat and mess. He went into their bathroom and wiped off the mess.

During the weekday, Hank eager waited for the opportunity to be alone at the apartment while the rest were in class. This would be his chance to go back to the closet for their USED panties! And Wednesday night was the night. They had their meetings and classes, so he would alone at the apartment. During the afternoon, Andrea decided to skip one of her classes because she stayed up all night studying for her evening class exam. She was exhausted and needed a nap. While lying on the couch watching TV with Hank sitting on the easy chair, she fell into deep sleep and breathed heavily. She then shifted herself lying on her tummy, face buried into the pillow, and booty sticking up. Hank couldn't help but to admire the curves of her booty, especially since it was a hot day and she was wearing short shorts. He maneuvered himself for a better view by sliding lower in the chair and was able to look into the leg opening.

From her tan legs, he looked all the way into her shorts and saw her nice tanned booty cheek. He got hard and started rubbing himself through his shorts. With the sound of her heavy breathing and booty rising up and down from her breathing, Hank couldn't stop himself. He needed to cum. He unzipped and pulled out his hard cock and started stroking furiously before she moves or wakes up. He couldn't believe how daring he had become by jerking off right next to his roommate while peeking up into her shorts at her butt cheeks. He was muffling his grunts when he was nearing his orgasm. Suddenly, she shifted her legs a little and he quickly stopped and tried his best to hide his cock and pretended to be watching TV. She didn't wake but now he had a view of her crotch! When he felt safe she wasn't going to wake, he looked into her shorts and saw she was wearing a lacey pair of red panties which set off her tanned skin. That was it. He took a few more strokes of his cock and it spewed hot cum all over his hand. He was tempted to shoot some onto her legs but that would be insane. He grabbed some tissue, cleaned off and got up to throw it away. While walking passed her, he noticed how her lips were partially open and thought to himself that she probably gives great blowjobs with those lips.

Later in the evening, Joe and the girls headed back to campus. Hank waited to hear the outside gate to slam and he would be able to have the time of his life. He heard the slamming gate, but to be cautious he decided to wait another 5 minutes in case someone forgot something. He stared at the clock. "Hurry up! Hurry up! Fuck it! 3 minutes is enough!!" He practically leaped up the stairways in 3 hops. His hands trembled and heart was beating fast as he stood by their closet door and turned on the closet light. There they were; the laundry bags.

Hank started off with Ellie's laundry bag. He immediately found a pink cotton bikini cut pair on top of the pile. Oooh fuck, it was still moist too! Fuck! He unzipped and freed his cock. He sniffed it and it smelled a little musky but not too bad. Then, he took a taste of her wet panties, and it was tangy. Mmm fresh off of her pussy! There was even a long pubic hair in it! Oooh! Ellie has a hairy natural pussy! He plucked it off and tried to find somewhere safe to place but instead it slipped out of his fingers and disappeared into the carpet. He was cursing at his luck, but there would be plenty of other opportunity for more of her pubic hair later. Besides, he was sniffing and licking fresh panties from her body! He kept stroking his hard cock and then went to check out Andrea's bag. He found a sports bra and 2 white silk panties which disappointedly tainted by perfume. There wasn't any trace in the gusset either, so he assumed she's using pads and probably a shaver too. So Andrea's panties were no fun to Hank, so he moved onto Jenny's duffle bag.

He found Jenny's stash of used panties under her jeans. There was a satin pair with flower print and a dark blue cotton pair. He first sniffed the satin pair and it smelled great. His cock hardened and stretched out immediately. He looked into the gusset and it had small trace of dried pussy juice but also traces of pee since it was stained yellowish too. He wasn't into smelling and tasting pee so he sniffed it one more time and moved onto the dark blue cotton. It also smelled great and a little musky. He imagined sliding this hot smelly pair off of her body revealing her pussy and ass. Then, he opened up to check out the gusset and it had white crusty streaks of her dried pussy juice. As soon as he saw it, he started stroking harder and faster. He brought the gusset up to his nose and savored the smell.

Hank then decided to have an orgy with his roommates' panties. He grabbed Ellie's fresh wet pink cotton panties, Andrea's 2 white silk panties, and along with Jenny's blue cotton panties. He wrapped the 2 silk panties around his hot throbbing cock. The coolness and silkiness of those panties felt great as he used them to stroke his hard cock. He then proceeded to use place Jenny's panties to his nose and Ellie's still wet gusset to his mouth. The nice sweet and musky smell of Jenny's panties and the tangy wet juices of Ellie was a great combination along with the silky strokes of Andrea's panties. He couldn't believe he was actually having an orgy party with his roommates' panties and imagined them getting naked for him. Having them strip down revealing their tits and shaved and unshaven pussies and bending over to show off their ass. He imagined bury his face into each of their hot pussies and eating them until they came hard and wet with their hot wet pussy juices dripping down their legs. Each one of them would be moaning and groaning, playing and sucking with each other tits and pussies too until they had their turn of getting fucked by Hank's hard cock. That sent Hank to his climax and he started spurting hot cum all over the closet carpet again. Streaks and blobs of cum shot out his hard cock as he continued stroking, sniffing and licking their used panties.

Hank was flushed red after the panty orgy. His cock was still throbbing hot but very sore and satisfied. He put all their panties back to where they belong. He even double checked that they were in their rightful place otherwise there was going to be suspicion and trouble if they found each other panties in their laundry bags. He went to their bathroom and got some toilet paper to wipe cum off the carpet.

As he got down on his knees to wipe, he thought of something even more taboo to do with their panties. He got a pair of their white panties with white gussets, rubbed his still semi hard cock with them, and wiped some of his cum onto the gussets. His cock started to stir again thinking that their hot wet pussies will come into contact with his cum when they wear these panties. He folded them back up and placed them back into their rightful place. After cleaning the rest of the cum on the carpet, he went back downstairs to cool off and assume the normal position of watching TV.

Even with the TV on, his head was still swirling with what had just happened and at any moment, they would be coming home soon. He took a few deep breaths to calm down and to concentrate on the TV. A few minutes later, there was a storm of footsteps and chatter coming towards the apartment. They were home and his heart was thumping fast. They all came in and said hi and complained how hot it still was. Ellie said she was going upstairs to take a shower. Andrea asked to use the guys' bathroom to shower too since she felt unbearably hot. Hank's cock stirred thinking about their nakedness, their wet panties he had sniffed and licked, and their panties which were stained with his cum and soon to be pressed against their wet pussies. And ooooh earlier, Andrea's lacey red panties being peeled off her hot wet pussy. Mmmm! Ellie's tangy pussy juices too! Mmmm!

He tried his best to calm down and calm his growing erection. But at the same time, his mind started plotting ideas of drilling a peek hole into their bathroom since both bathrooms were side by side separated by a joining wall. He immediately snapped out of the trance when Jenny sat on the floor by his foot and asked to change the TV channel. As he leaned forward to hand her the remote and got a great view of her bountiful creamy cleavage down her V-neck T-shirt. He thought to himself, "God, I'd love to suck and fuck those titties until I cream all over them! Fuck! I've got to make that peek hole soon!"

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great, just the things I like to do, if only.

I look forward to such opportunities!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT!!

Do continue writing more..brings back lots of memories of my teenage panty raiding days. storyman8@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT!!

keep riting! reminds me of my panty raiding days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
super

keep going maybe one of the girls knows and puts on a panty show

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Reunited with Panties He has an unexpected encounter with a former lover.in Fetish
Panty Purchase Austin offers to buy Brooke's panties, and it leads to more.in Fetish
Open House for Panties I fill Tammy's white bikini bottom and get a surprise, too.in Fetish
My Wife's Friend's Panties His wife surprises him with her friend's panties.in Fetish
Panties Fetish Discovered Man recounts how he discovered his panties fetish.in Fetish
More Stories