Partridge Family Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Shirley Partridge gets fitted by her tailor
2.2k words
4.66
54.7k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by ABC. No money is being made and no infringement is intended.

Chapter 3

Shirley Partridge quickly drove home, becoming more and more aroused as she thought of the things she and Keith would do when she saw him again. As she drove, her senses seemed more attuned to seeing the masculine forms around her – construction workers, police officers, truck drivers, businessmen. And more than one caught her fancy and she would wonder what he would look like in bed. By the time she pulled onto Sycamore Road, she felt flush with desire. She couldn’t wait to run into her house and have her son fill her.

Shirley parked the car in the driveway and almost ran into the house. She closed the door and leaned against it, closing her eyes. She needed Keith now. Her pent up sexual appetite made her feel like she was going to explode if she didn’t release it soon.

“Keith?” she called out.

No one answered. She made her way into the kitchen where she found a note scrawled in Keith’s sloppy handwriting:

“Mom. I forgot I promised Dave I would help him move today. Sorry. He’ll give me a ride home after dinner.”

It wasn’t even noon and she didn’t know what to do to quench the fire burning inside of her. Her encounter with Reuben didn’t seem to whet her sexual appetite at all. She decided to take a cold shower. Maybe that would help her get through the rest of the day until her son came home that evening.

As she toweled herself dry after her cold shower, she heard the doorbell chime. Her lust minimally diminished by the shower, she put on her bathrobe and went to the front door. She peeked out and saw Mr. Kim, her Korean tailor standing on her porch holding their performance outfits on hangers. She opened the door.

“Hello, Mr. Kim.”

“Good morning Mrs. Partridge. I have your newest outfits here.”

“You didn’t have to deliver them.”

“It is my honor to deliver these to the famous Partridge Family.”

She glanced down at herself.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting any guests. Please come in.”

Shirley held the door open for him and then closed it as he entered her foyer. She hadn’t noticed how attractive Mr. Kim was before. He was in his thirties, straight black hair, stocky with broad shoulders. Shirley suddenly realized that they were alone in the house and that standing in her foyer was exactly what she needed. She quickly came up with an idea and started up the stairs.

“Can you bring those upstairs for me?”

“Certainly.”

The young mother could feel his eyes on her back as her heart started to pound and with nervous fingers, pulled her bathrobe up a little to give him a better view of her legs. She led him to her bedroom.

“Let me see how the outfits turned out.”

Mr. Kim separated one hanger and held up a navy blue jacket and skirt.

“This one is yours.”

“Can I try it on now to see how it fits?”

“Of course.”

“Wait right here.”

She took the outfit into her bathroom and closed the door halfway, making it look like she had unintentionally left it open, giving Mr. Kim a view of her reflected in the mirror. Her heart beat wildly and her mouth became dry as she nervously thought about what she was about to do. Glancing quickly at the mirror, she could see she had Mr. Kim’s full attention. Her juices started to flow as she shrugged out of her bathrobe, dropping it to the ground. The cool air hitting her exposed nipples made them harden. She put the long-sleeved jacket on and buttoned it, leaving the top two undone. Next she pulled on the knee length skirt and walked back into the bedroom. She noted with pleasure the unmistakable bulge in her tailor’s pants.

“How do I look?” she asked as she held her arms out and turned slowly.

Mr. Kim’s eyes roamed over her body.

“You look beautiful.”

“Why thank you for your kind compliment. You’ve outdone yourself this time Mr. Kim.”

She stepped closer to him, her heart hammering.

“How much do I owe you for this?”

“Nothing. I told you I would do this one for free since you are famous and give me good publicity, Mrs. Partridge.”

“Please, call me Shirley. You’re making me sound so old. I can’t take this for free after all the work you put into it. I must repay you somehow.”

She stepped even closer giving him a clearer view of her cleavage. She couldn’t believe that she was seducing her tailor, but she needed a man so badly now.

“No, no pay.”

“You look uncomfortable. Is there something I can do for you?”

“No, I’m fine.”

Shirley looked down at the front of his trousers tenting out.

“I see what’s bothering you. Here, let me help.”

She reached down and grabbed his erection through his clothes.

“I think I’ve found a way I can repay you.”

Kneeling in front of her Korean tailor, she unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled out his throbbing penis. She had never seen an Asian penis before. It was slightly darker in color but otherwise perfect for what she needed. She took it into her mouth and began to suck as she moved up and down his shaft.

Mr. Kim groaned as the initial shock wore off. He looked down at his favorite client who was now greedily sucking his throbbing erection. Mrs. Partridge approached him about a year ago to design and make performing outfits for her family. He had readily agreed knowing that having a famous singing group wearing his outfits would improve his business and reputation greatly.

Getting to work with this beautiful woman was his other motive. When taking measurements of Mrs. Partridge, he was able to see her in only panties and bra and he “innocently” let his hands slide over the curves of her breasts and bottom. This led to situations where he had to hold some fabric in front of him to hide his obvious state of arousal. And Mrs. Partridge was always so kind to him. His business had boomed beyond his wildest expectations and hand delivering a custom made outfit was his way of saying thank you.

But never did he ever imagine that she would be interested in anything physical with him. And yet, here was his attractive client kneeling in front of him, wearing his outfit, and pleasuring him. He could feel her taking his stiff member deeper and deeper into her mouth until she took the entire length, deep throating him. The sensation was exquisite. He grabbed the back of her head and held her as she bobbed back and forth along his shaft.

Shirley couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying sucking her tailor. She had always found him very proper and polite. His penis was thicker than Reuben’s and she had a little more difficulty accommodating him. As she took his whole erect rod deep into her mouth and down her throat, she nuzzled his black pubic hair and inhaled. His musky aroma was less pungent than that of Keith or Reuben. She had never considered having an Asian lover, but she found the variety quite stimulating. Her fluids were running freely, making her all wet and aroused as she continued to suck on his hard tube of flesh.

Mr. Kim pulled his customer to her feet, not wanting to come too quickly.

“You are my customer. I must see that you are satisfied first.”

He kissed her and unbuttoned the jacket, opening it and allowing him access to her firm pert breasts. He ran his hand over the soft skin and cupped her breast. Gently at first, then more firmly, he massaged the globe of flesh, enjoying its weight and consistency in his hand. He ran a thumb over her nipple, then pinched it between two fingers.

As he continued to probe her mouth with his tongue, he let his hands wander down her body. He pulled up her skirt and squeezed her firm bottom. Finally, he slid his hand up her soft inner thigh to their juncture where he found her dripping with anticipation. He rubbed her clitoris eliciting a gasp into his mouth, then he pushed a finger into her hot wet tunnel making her groan.

Mr. Kim guided her back until she was next to the bed, then pushed her so that she lay on her back, her legs hanging off the edge. He slowly made his way down her body, nuzzling her neck then kissing that sensitive skin. He lavished his attention on her breasts, kneading them while exploring every inch with his mouth and tongue, especially her nipples until they became erect as pencil erasers. Playfully, he left a trail of kisses down her flat stomach.

Skipping past her skirt to her knees, he kissed and licked her inner thigh as he pushed her skirt above her hips and spread her legs to expose her most intimate area. Below the patch of blond pubic hair he spread her glistening labia slick with lubrication. He kissed her clitoris, inhaling her musky scent, then started running the tip of his tongue over the bud of sensitive flesh.

“Mmm. That feels nice.”

Shirley enjoyed the attention Mr. Kim was paying to her body. Her son, though giving her much pleasure, was still a novice. Reuben was into satisfying only himself and though she enjoyed an occasional “wham, bam, thank you ma’am” there were some things she missed. Mr. Kim seemed to be intent on pleasuring her, awakening sensual sensations from every part of her body. She especially enjoyed the time he spent on her breasts, his ministrations sending shocks of pleasure tingling down to her loins arousing her even further.

She felt his breath on her crotch, then his tongue slowly running over her clitoris. She enjoyed his unhurried pace. Other men seemed so intent on licking her hard and fast as if to hurry her lubrication so that they could quickly enter her. She could feel the slow waves of pleasure building gradually as his tongue continued to stimulate her. Then as the pressure built, he pushed his finger into her well lubricated tunnel and massaged her G-spot as he quickened the pace on her clitoris. His other hand massaged her breast while pinching her nipple. The combination of pleasure from all three areas quickly pushed her higher and higher until it peaked and the pressure in her loins exploded with pleasure as she had an incredibly powerful orgasm.

The rhythmic waves of her release seemed to continue forever as she bucked her hips, grinding her pelvis against the face of the man who was giving her such pleasure. Finally, she was able to open her eyes and look down into the dark eyes of her multitalented tailor who was still between her thighs.

“Let’s see how well you fit me.”

Shirley reached down and pulled his shirt off over his head, then quickly removed his pants and trousers. She dragged him on top of her and guided his rigid pole to her slick opening. He thrust forward, making her gasp as he filled her with his erect flesh.

Mr. Kim drove into the attractive woman beneath him impaling himself to the hilt in her burning tight passage. He was surprised at how tight this mother of five was as he slowly moved in and out of her. He set a leisurely pace as he looked down at this vixen seductress who masqueraded as a reserved suburban mother. Her eyes were closed as she moved her head slowly from side to side, biting the side of her bottom lip, reveling in the sensation of being filled by a man. As he picked up the pace, he enjoyed watching her breasts bounce in time with his thrusts as he plunged deep inside her, the jacket wide open giving him an unobstructed view. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, legs spread apart. He put her smooth alabaster legs on his shoulders and pushed even further into the petite mother.

With her legs up, Shirley could feel the pressure of the head of his penis stimulating her still sensitive g-spot as he thrust deeply in and out of her. She felt the pleasurable pressure build quickly again as he continued to drive deeper and deeper until she was pushed over the edge again and she writhed around in ecstasy with her second orgasm.

Mr. Kim watched as the object of his desire thrashed about in the throes of passion. He felt the familiar pressure build in his groin as he rhythmically pounded harder and harder. The sight of his erection glistening with her fluids pistoning in and out of the pretty blond and the grip of her tight hot tunnel on his penis pushed him to an intense peak of pleasure. Wave after wave of hot semen shot out of him as he ejaculated deep inside of her body, filling her until it she could hold no more. He collapsed on top of her as the spasms subsided.

“A perfect fit,” Shirley murmured into his ear. “Come again tomorrow so I can make sure my other outfits fit as well.”

“It would be my pleasure. After all, customer always knows best.”