Pegging Party

Story Info
Crystal and Tyler meet Amy and Ben.
6.5k words
3.97
199.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers

Once again I would like to thank luvagoodpegging! This story combines his main characters with mine. Amy & Ben meet Tyler & Crystal! I believe this is the right direction to take my characters in and this will allow for great new possibilities for both couples! If you want a dildo show don't hesitate to hit me up on yahoo messenger my screen name is ordnance_man! I only suck on my dildo; I won't put it in my ass, yet!!! But for the right person, anything is possible...

*

"Hello," I say grabbing the hands free device and sticking it into my ear.

"Tyler," Crystal says on the other end/

"Yes," I reply.

"We still going to the cabin tonight," she asks, "Ted and Derrick are stopping by later for the baby."

"You're sure Ted is taking the baby," I ask Crystal as I downshift

"Yes I am," she replies, "I think they just pulled up."

"Good," I say, "I'm almost home."

"Okay," she says, "good I want you to see Ted and Derrick."

"Do I have to," I ask as I pull into the driveway and I notice his car.

"Yes," she replies, "you haven't seen them in a while."

"Since when the gangbang," I smirk as I shut the door to my car.

"You didn't meet Derrick until like six months after your gangbang," she laughs.

"Right," I start, "anyways I'm here."

"Good," she says before hanging up.

I unlock the front door and walk in to see Ted and Derrick in the kitchen with Crystal. The two are being extra fucking gay! I really don't like Ted very much after he demanded visitation right for his child. (For those of you who don't know Crystal is my sister and we can't have children. She set up a gangbang in which I was fucked by like 10 guys. Tyler later fucked me but he ejaculated into Crystal allowing her to have a kid. He met Derrick after Crystal and I caused Derrick to break up with his girlfriend. And the two hit it off really well.)

"If it isn't gay and gayer," I laugh.

"Shut up," Tyler laughs as Crystal hugs me.

"Don't call them gay," she whispers into my ear.

"Sorry," I whisper back before kissing her.

"So before they get the baby," she starts, "they got something for you."

"Oh," I laugh, "what is it?"

"Nothing much," Tyler laughs as he hands me a small box wrapped in newspaper.

"Open it," Derrick says.

I quickly take off the paper to reveal a rather large butt-plug.

"Thanks," I smile as I hand it to Crystal, "I have so many!"

"That you do," she smiles as she opens the box, "this is a nice one."

"I bet," I reply as she leaves the room, "so what are you two going to do this holiday weekend?"

"Be parents," Ted smiles as he squeezes Derrick's hand.

"Oh," I reply as Crystal comes back in the room.

"Here you go," she smiles as she puts the butt-plug and a bottle of lube on the kitchen table, "he's all yours for a few. I'll get the baby ready. I'll let you know when I get done."

"Alright," Ted starts as Crystal walks up to me.

"Be a good faggot," she whispers into my ear.

"I love you," I whisper back as she walks away.

I watch her walk towards the stairs. She disappears as she rounds the corner into the hallway. I begin to tense up and walk into the kitchen table and look at my fate as the two walks towards me.

"Turn around," Ted demands.

I comply and put my hands on the table. Derrick then grabs the lube and plug. I watch him as he gets on his knees. I hear the bottle of lube cracking open. Ted reaches around my pants and unbuckles my belt. He then unzips my pants and yanks them and my boxers down quickly. I feel his warm tongue press against my inner thigh as he licks his way to my balls. He finally makes his way to my faghole and presses his tongue firmly inside of it. He begins to lick it with great intensity. I feel his finger probe inside of me. He moves it around in a circular motion before removing it and letting Derrick suck on his finger. He nods in approval and lubes up the plug. I feel the cold lube being applied by Derricks finger as he preps my faghole for it. He works it in quickly before slowly inserting the plug. I strain as he works it in inch by inch. They quickly grab my dick as they finally get it inside of me. They slap my ass ever so gently before they stand up and look at what they've done to me. They kiss quickly before turning me around. I work my way out of my pants and stand in front of them nude from the waste down. They take turns sucking on my dick and kissing each other. The plug keeps my dick hard, as I try not to cum!

"I'm on my way down," Crystal announces from upstairs.

"Shit," I exclaim as I grab my pants and begin to walk out.

"Have fun with Crystal," Ted smiles as I walk into the kitchen bathroom.

"More fun than you'll have," I laugh.

I lock myself in the bathroom and quickly wash up. I'm able to keep the plug inside of me. I put my pants back on and wait until they have left. Crystal opens the door around three minutes later.

"Ready," she asks as she grabs my hand.

"As I'll ever be," I reply.

"The train leaves in about an hour," she smiles.

"Let's get moving then," I say.

We walk out into the garage and we open the door. I pull my car in after Crystal pulls hers out. I get into her car and we put the door up and she drives me to the train station. We really don't talk that much on the way to the train station.

We get there with about fifteen minutes to spare. We unload our belongings and we board the train. We're taken to our private room. We shut the door and lock it after we give the attendant our ticket. Crystal sternly tells her that we do not want to be disturbed.

"I can't wait to get there," she says.

"Me neither," I say wrapping my arm around her.

"Is the plug still in," she asks.

"Yes ma'am," I reply, "it feels good."

"I didn't mean to act like an asshole earlier," she smiles.

"What do you mean," I ask.

"When Ted and Derrick were over," she starts.

"No problem," I say, "I like then, but I just don't like how he's interjected himself into our parenting."

"He is the father," she replies.

"True," I say before kissing her.

"But you're the real father," she smiles.

"Thanks," I reply.

"Could you hand me the red bad," she asks.

"Sure," I say grabbing the bag.

"Thanks," she says opening the bag.

She stands up and closes the blinds on the train window. She drops her pants and she's able to keep her black skimmer shoes on (again there's those shoes again, if you wanna ask me go ahead). She walks back to the bag and pulls out the patent leather strap on harness and puts the black dildo in it.

"Our old friend," I smile.

"Oh yes," she smiles, "I'll never forget the times we've had with this one."

"May I suck on it," I ask.

"Yes," she smiles, "you may."

"Thank you," I say jumping out of my seat and getting on my knees as she sits down in her seat.

I position myself in front of the dildo and begin to suck it slowly. I notice that she's kept her pants off. This is ironic, usually I'm the one that's naked and she's fully clothed. I just go with the flow and suck on the dildo as she checks her cell phone.

"How does it taste," she asks.

"Better than ever," I smile taking my mouth off her dildo.

I suck for another 30 minutes or so until my jaw gets tired. We convert the seats into beds and we fall asleep in each other's arms. My cell phone ringing suddenly awakes me, I check the I.D. and it's the number of the cabin rental place.

"Hello," I say in a groggy voice.

"May we please speak to Crystal," a female voice asks.

"What's this about," I ask as I gently shake Crystal.

"Huh," Crystal says as she is woken out of her slumber.

"It's for you," I tell Crystal.

"There's been a terrible storm front that's moved in so we can't accommodate you here," she says.

"Oh," I say out loud.

"What's going on," Crystal asks.

"I think we can't go to the cabin," I softly tell her.

"The fuck," she says yanking the phone from me.

"Oh shit," say softly.

"This is Crystal," she says in her stern voice.

I watch her demeanor change as she's on the phone. She starts to get angry.

"Could you hold on for one second," my wife kindly says into the phone.

"Yes," a faint voice says.

"Start sucking on my cock you faggot," she demands in a voice that the person on the phone can hear.

"Yes ma'am," I say putting my mouth on her magnificent dildo.

"I had plans this weekend," she says in a loud voice.

I hear some mumbling on the phone as they keep talking. She grabs my head and forces it down onto her dildo. She violently forces my head up and down her dildo.

"You better make those accommodations at that other place right the fuck now," she says nearly yelling.

I hear more muffled voices.

"That's our next stop," she says as she nearly chokes me on the dildo.

More muffled voices.

"Good," she says, "I want a suite not just some crappy fucking room."

She hangs up the phone and nearly screams. She pulls me off the dildo.

"Get the bags together," she demands as she snaps the dildo out of her strap on.

"So where are we going," I ask.

"Shut up," she yells, "don't ask fucking questions okay! I'm super fucking pissed. But they got us a nice room!"

She quickly gets dressed and I carry most of the bags. We leave the room and walk to one of the exits. The train stops about five minutes later. It's cold outside but not freezing. I'm surprised Crystal isn't cold. Part of her feet is exposed because of her shoes. We walk off quickly and we're able to hail a cab. I notice another couple follow behind us. I notice they try to hail the same cab we got. I feel kind of bad, but not really. The other couple seems to fade away as we drive off.

"Where to," he asks us.

"The Marriot on Highway 68," Crystal says in a quick voice.

"Yes ma'am," he says before driving off.

"I can't believe this shit," she huffs.

"Neither can I," I reply.

"Fucking typical of this fucking cabin place," she says, "the same shit happened when I came here as a kid."

"So where are we," I ask.

"Fuck if I know," she replies, "at least it's semi-early."

"Seven p.m.," I reply

"We left at what three," she asks.

"Yeah," I reply.

"Fuck," she says, "we wouldn't have gotten there until ten anyways."

"And here you are," the driver says, "that'll be $14.90."

Crystal hands him a ten, a five, and a single as we grab our stuff and run to the hotel lobby. It's started to get colder and I begin to wonder about the couple.

We walk to the lobby and Crystal explains everything. We get the key cards and hop on the elevator. We have a room on the 4th floor. It's a suite and it has a HUGE bed.

"Check out that bed," Crystal exclaims.

"Perfect for," I start.

"For what," she replies.

"You know," I laugh.

"Your faghole is going to get reamed tonight," she smirks.

"I hope so," I smile.

"You still have that plug in," she asks.

"Yes ma'am," I reply.

"Good," she laughs as I walk into the other room, which is through the bathroom.

The other room is smaller than ours but it's nice as well. The bed is smaller too. But overall it's a nice room.

"So how long are we here for," I ask.

"Three days," she replies, "that storm front is pretty nasty and we do need some alone time."

"True," I reply, 'ma'am mind if I go to the hotel bar."

"Go ahead," she replies, "I'll meet you down there in a few minutes."

"Okay," I say grabbing my key and walking out the door.

I take the elevator and walk through the lobby. I notice the couple from earlier. They're trying to get a room as well. But I don't think they'll get one. She's really attractive and he seems pretty cool. They remind me of Crystal and myself. I don't think they're siblings. I walk into the bar and have a seat at the bar.

"What'll it be," the bartender asks.

"Stella Artois," I say.

"All right," he replies, "want it billed to your room?"

"No thanks," I reply, "I'll pay for it down here."

"Five dollars," he says.

"Keep it open," I say handing him my credit card.

"All right," he says as he pours me the beer.

"Thanks," I smile as he gives me my beer.

The couple that was at the lobby walks into the bar as well. They drag a bit of luggage with them. They sit a few seats down from me. They both order a couple of beers. I didn't notice the brands.

"I can't believe this," the girl says.

"Don't worry about it," the man says.

"All the other hotels are booked," she sighs.

"We'll be at your friend's house before too long," he says.

"But we don't have anywhere to go," she says.

I keep listening to them as Crystal comes down to the lobby.

"Hey," she says as she taps me on the shoulder, "what are you drinking?"

"Stella," I reply.

"I'll take one," she says.

"Could we get another Stella," I ask the bartender.

"Sure," he replies while pouring the beer.

"Put it on my card," I tell him.

"No problem," he says as he puts the drink on a coaster.

"So," Crystal starts, "I never thought we'd get stuck here."

"Same here," I reply, "any plans for the next couple of days?"

"I checked out some of the brochures in room," she says, "nothing too interesting."

I notice the couple kind of looking at us. I smile at them and the girl smiles at me.

"Oh," I say unenthusiastically.

"But," she starts as she takes a sip of her beer, "I know we can have some fun."

"I bet," I smirk as my hand grips her thigh.

"I'm not that hungry," the girl says as I begin to pick back up on their conversation.

"Me neither," the man says, "I still can't believe this shit."

"I know," she smiles, "we've been in worse situations."

"We have," he asks.

"Well you have," she smirks.

"When have I been in a situation worse than this?"

"That time with you and Dave," she says nearly laughing.

"Never mind," he smiles.

"Anyways," she starts, "the fucks are we going to do?"

"You can stay with us," Crystal says to the couple.

"Excuse me," the girl says.

"We have a two room suite," Crystal informs her, "we'll just have to share a bathroom, but other than that."

"Are you serious," she asks Crystal

"As a heart attack," Crystal smiles.

"Thank you so much," she says as a sigh of relief soon follows.

"You're welcome," Crystal smiles as she extends her hand, "I'm Crystal and this is my br—husband Tyler."

"I'm Amy," she says as she grips my hand, "This is my husband Ben."

"Nice to meet you," I say as I shake hands with her husband.

"You too," he says with a smile on his face.

"You wanna see the room," Crystal offers.

"Yeah," Amy replies.

All of us quickly finish our beers and walk to the elevator. Crystal shows them to their side of the room, which is the smaller room. She shows them the bathroom and we go back to our side.

"Oh," Crystal says before she lets them get settled, "we might you know be doing something in our side of the room. If you need to leave or anything and we're doing that let us know that you need you need to leave or anything just make an announcement and we'll be good to go."

"No problem," Ben says as Crystal and I walk into our room.

I jump on our bed and kick off my shoes. Crystal soon gets on the bed with me.

"We can't be too loud," Crystal says.

"I know," I reply.

"Now hurry up get undressed," she demands.

"Yes ma'am," I say getting off the bed while quickly stripping off my clothes.

She takes off all her clothes with the exception of her bra, the harness, and her skimmer shoes. I stare in awe of her body. Ted really hooked her up after the pregnancy. He paid for liposuction, a breast augmentation, and a personal trainer. Crystal is so fucking hot! She looks even better than before. She goes into the red bag and places the black dildo in the harness. She goes into another bag and finds her thigh high boots. She kicks off her skimmer shoes (secretly I wished she'd wear those to fuck me) and slowly zips up the thigh highs.

"I have to use the bathroom," she says as she walks away, "stay right there."

"I will," I reply.

She enters the bathroom. I hear the TV in the other room and some faint talking. For a second it seems like someone is talking in the bathroom. I hear our bathroom door shut. Strange, I think to myself. I hear the clicking of Crystal's shoes in the bathroom. I hear the toilet flush and the water run briefly, then the clicking of her heels. But the bathroom door on my side does not open. I sit up on the bed and look around. I notice the butt-plug trying to get out of my faghole. I push it back inside of me.

"No you don't," I say while pushing it back in me.

I keep waiting. My dick goes limp quickly. I spit in my hand and jerk off and get hard again. I tap the plug a few times and keep jerking off. Some pre-cum drips out of me. I take my finger and wipe it off the head of my cock and eat it. It tastes salty and sweet at the same time. I can't wait to eat my cum later! I hear something in the other room and I decide I've had enough and I stand up and walk through the bathroom. I grab a towel and wrap it around me. I check the other bathroom door and notice it's unlocked. As I slowly turn it, I hear Crystal and the other girl saying things.

"Suck that cock," one of them says.

"Suck it real good," another says.

I slowly open the door. I see Crystal standing in front of the bed. She's blocking the other girl. I see her sitting on the bed. I can't see the man. I inch the door open even more. I finally see Crystal, she's watching the other couple play on the bed. I can't tell what they're doing, but from the exchange earlier, I have an idea of what they might be up to. I inch it open even more. I see the man on his knees. I look up and see the girl sitting on the bed. I close the door slightly to ensure she doesn't see me. I see Crystal stroke on her dildo. I slightly open the door again and peer in on what they're doing. I begin to lightly stroke my cock. I say fuck it softly and drop the towel and throw it back into the bathroom. I keep jerking my cock and watching Ben suck on Amy's dildo. I keep stroking my dick as I try to sneak a peak at Ben sucking on Amy's dildo. I bump my hand into the door once or twice but neither of the girls or Ben notice. I open the door a little bit more and watch Ben furiously deep throat the dildo. I want to join in! I look at Ben and he notices me and winks at me. I flick my tongue at him. He pulls his mouth off the dildo and glides his tongue up the shaft of it. Just then I squeeze my butt cheeks and my faghole tenses up but as quick as it tensed up the plug falls out! It hits the ground and makes an awkward noise.

"What was that," Crystal asks.

"Tyler," Ben says taking his mouth off the dildo.

"Get in here," Amy smiles as she forces Ben's mouth back onto her dildo.

"Hurry up," Crystal demands as I finally open the door.

"One second," I say as I pick up my butt-plug and put it back in my faghole.

I walk in the room and watch Ben suck on Amy's magnificent dildo.

"Come join Ben," Amy says while signaling me towards the bed.

"May I mistress Crystal," I ask in a submissive voice.

"Yes you may," she smiles as I get on my knees next to Ben.

She spreads her legs wide enough for both of us to get between them. Crystal walks behind us. I begin to suck on Amy's dildo as Ben guides my head down onto her dildo. He yanks on my hair a little and then he violently forces my head onto his wife's dildo. Crystal then walks up to us.

"Put your butt in the air," she demands as I comply, "Ben get behind him."

"Yes ma'am," he says.

"Take that thing out of his faghole," she tells him.

"Faghole," he asks perplexed.

"That's his asshole," she informs him.

"Oh," he says as I feel his fingers work his fingers near my faghole

"With your teeth," she demands.

"Yes ma'am," he says as his tongue works his way up my thigh.

rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers
12