Penny's Story

Story Info
Mormon wife tells me of her affair with a neighbor.
8.1k words
4.38
163.2k
74
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers

It was early morning out here West of the Rockies. Just getting light in our small rural Southern Utah town. Right for jogging in the cooler days of late spring, before the heat of summer. As I prepared for my run I looked across the bed at my still sleeping Husband, Jim. Oblivious to the world in the dreamland of what ever the hell it is that pleases him.

I'm Peggy. A married Mormon mom with a son fifteen years of age and a daughter, just turned eighteen. My daughter in her senior year of high school. I know the majority of people who live here and they know me. At the time I was in our ward relief society presidency. My husband, Jim, was a member of our ward Bishopric; not the Bishop, a counselor. I'll leave out our last names, of course. You know, small town, and all that!

If I could describe myself, I look like a certain country music star. That is if she were 35 years of age and had two kids in high school. I am 5' 8" and weigh 125 pounds. Even now, with a little gray in my brunette hair, I can still turn a head or two.

I felt I should demand more attention from my husband Jim than I got. Actually I started jogging just to piss him off. Getting out with some freedom to go where I wanted without his blessing felt good even if it is only a few blocks at a time.

As I stood in the dim light filtering through the shades I looked at Jim and reflected back to the early years of our marriage. I realized he was always a controlling prick, not so much so as now.

My husband and I were at a low point in our marriage. We were just barely sexual. Maybe once every two months. I was fed up with his holier-than-thou-attitude. He acted like I was there to serve him. Supported by church leaders and his precious priesthood, he thought and acted like his crap didn't stink.

If you don't know the church or the Mormon religion you'll just have to follow along. Mormon couples marry not for life, but for eternity. I couldn't even die to get away from him. I'd had a butt full and was angry at him most of the time. Everything he did just seemed to piss me off. I was seriously questioning my religion and was this all there was to life ... a bit of a pity party.

Turning from Jim, I reached for my sports bra and turned towards the mirror. My 36B boobs still looked great. Standing up and out proudly. Even though I'm not twenty years old anymore, the tits are still firm and perky. As I put the bra on and hooked in front my nipples hardened against the fabric. My mind wandered a little and I caught myself with one hand in my pubic hair. Parting it enough to slide a finger along my pussy lips and giving my clit a little nuzzle.

"Damn. I've got to quit that," I whispered to myself as I felt a little moisture start to form at the inner lips. If it was later in the day, with Jim gone to work, I'd have flopped my butt on the bed and finished the job. I didn't used to be like that. I never would have dreamed of touching myself. But, as much as I do love my husband, I needed to feel some love back. I needed more than a man with a Book of Mormon in one hand and a five inch dick in the other.

Over the last couple of years, or so, I had started noticing other men in the ward and even wondering how an occasional tourist would be in the sack. Then one day after cleaning up after a day of yard work I was in the shower wishing I was getting laid more often. Then I realized I had really over-soaped my breasts and was thinking of being with a stranger and had begun really working over my pussy.

It felt good. Really good. I let myself continue for several minutes while I ran my hands over my tits and snatch with a vigor I had seldom experienced. I didn't make myself cum. I wasn't certain what that was like although I think I had cum a few times earlier in our marriage. Sex was for the closeness and the good feeling of having my man inside me. I'd heard references in the ladies group regarding female orgasm, but really wasn't sure I had ever had as they described it..

My life routine had changed. I didn't care if Jim climbed on me for every-other-month sex. I loved the feelings I was getting from my own fingers. I was masturbating sometimes several times per day. I sometimes was even sticking a finger inside myself while Jim and I ate breakfast. Him being too busy reading his newspaper across the table from me to notice. My fantasies were never about the same guy. I had a dozen or so men I could put in my mind while my hand would bring me that warm feeling up through my womb.

My favorite fantasy became with me being with Mike. Mike and his wife Lisa (not their real names) and daughter Kaylee were members of our ward.

Our daughter, Cindy (not her real name) babysat Kaylee on a regular basis. I thought Mike was one of the best looking men I had ever set eyes on. Being in his presence was enough to get me wet, he was so sexy. He had become my obsession as I masturbated to relieve my sexual needs. Then one day it happened ... the big one! I had three fingers in myself pretending it was Mike's cock fucking me when I had an orgasm that hit me so hard that I bounced around the bed like a rag doll.

So ... that was a real orgasm! The Big O. I'd have to say I'd evidentially never had a really big one with my husband after all! Not like that anyway. And, I wanted more! Mike was the only one I could think about and I was masturbating two and three times a day and cumming every time.

Mike worked at a local bank. He and his wife were very church active and I thought happily married. One day Jim informed me that Lisa had left Mike. Rumor was she had caught him having an affair. They said she packed her bags and went home to her parents. Jim was not forth coming on any other details, like who Mike was supposedly having affair with. I was stressed for days over the news ... wondering who, why, etc.

I liked Mike; maybe even loved him. I was definitely infatuated with him. It hurt me to know he was hurting. I gossiped with other ladies in our ward and the Relief Society presidency about Mike and Lisa's situation. We discussed what we could do to help them out. But, word from the Bishop was stay out of it.

Our daughter Cindy was also shocked about the break up. She said she didn't have a clue who Mike was seeing. Cindy speculated that possibly it was Lisa who was unfaithful and had left to be with lover.

We just didn't know the facts and this was driving me crazy. I thought about visiting Mike, but just couldn't find a reason or muster up the nerve. I found myself worrying about him during my every spare moment.

Running with my friends for the exercise most mornings between 6 and 7 we would run into Mike. Sometimes he would jog along with our all woman group. We hadn't seen him out since the split up with his wife Lisa.

Then one morning my whole life changed forever. We as a group running, ran into Mike, also on a morning run. My heart jumped in my chest. The sweat running down my thighs could be my pussy juice in just a matter of moments. I wanted to ask how he was doing, but couldn't with my girl friends present.

Fifteen minutes later I broke away from girls, using a just remembered appointment as an excuse. I jogged towards Mike's home in hopes of running into him again. My libido was driving my actions. I went right to his door and rang the door bell. There was no answer, but the garage door was open. I went in andthe door between his garage and his kitchen was unlocked.

I knocked but there was no answer. I opened the door and went in, calling his name. I was so excited but driven, not knowing what I was going to say or why I was doing this. Okay, so I knew why. I just couldn't believe I was doing this. I heard the shower, so I went to bathroom where door was standing open. I could see Mike's naked body through the shower door glass.

Then I did the craziest, wildest thing I have ever done, I don't know how I got the nerve. My will power had melted. I silently stripped naked and stepped into the shower with Mike. The look on his face was one of total shock. He couldn't and didn't say anything.

I quickly kissed him, increasing his shock of the moment. Then pressed my naked body against his and intensified the kiss. After what seemed like an eternity he started kissing me back. What would you do if naked woman stepped into your shower with you?

I took hold of his growing cock and squeezed it and held it as our kiss continued. Pushing my tongue into his mouth sent the message that I was ready to fuck. He returned the intensity of the kiss, his tongue now probing deeply into my mouth.

Dropping to my knees I lightly kissed the head of his beautiful cock. I looked up into his eyes as I licked the head and then took him into my mouth. We never broke eye contact as I started sucking him. This was the most erotic and naughty thing I had ever done. I thought heart would beat out of my chest.

He then put his hand on back of my head and orchestrated a nice in and out rhythm. As Mike's climax approached he thrust hard and deep, fucking my mouth. He moaned loudly and tried to push me away. He was about to cum. I refused to stop and he ejaculated into my mouth. I swallowed and continued sucking. Then I took my finger to catch the little bit that had escaped onto my lips. I licked my finger clean and opened my mouth to show him it was all gone.

When he was done I stood up and kissed him hard sharing the taste of his cum with him. His hands cupped the cheeks of my ass and pulled me tightly into his body. "That was nice," Our first words spoken. I agreed with him. It was more than nice. I had sucked another man's cock and I wasn't done yet. I was a cheating wife. I wanted fucked and fucked hard.

He used body wash and soaped every part of my body. Working from my tits down to my bum, and between my legs. His hands massaging my breasts was the most erotic feeling I'd had in years. I turned him towards the shower head and washed his back. I concentrated on his bottom. Feeling his ass cheeks which he was clinching tightly. I pushed my fingers between his cheeks and touched his anus.

I dropped to knees in the spray for second time and washed his balls and nice six inch cock. He was getting hard again. I enjoyed the feel of him. I loved touching him all over. I kissed his cock again, but did not suck him.

The water quickly went from hot to warm to cold. We were forced laughing from shower. He toweled me off. I reciprocated. Being dried by a sexy man with fluffy towel is so erotic. He didn't say anything, just took my hand and led me to the bedroom and sat me on his bed.

I was so wet down there. It was my first time with a naked man that wasn't my husband. I wanted his cock in me so badly.

I noticed his cell phone on his night stand. I gave him the one minute signal with my finger, picked up his phone and dialed my daughter's cell. Cindy answered in soft, sexy voice. When she heard me she stuttered with confusion.

I told her to take the car and get her and her brother to school. She asked where I was and I lied saying I was at Elizabeth's helping her with a project. Cindy asked if everything was all right and I assured her I was fine. That I would see her after school.

Mike pushed me back onto the bed. I laid there looking up into his sexy eyes, trying to control my breathing, as I could feel my heart beat.

He touched my bare breasts and then bent and kissed each nipple. He bit them softly at first then harder and sucked on them as I felt myself melting into the bed. I could feel the wetness grow between my legs. When he placed his hand there it was like pushing a button. I instantly opened my legs wide, welcoming his touch.

Mike stared at my wet, dark, excessively hairy bush. I have lots of thick hair from just below my naval to anus. It was such an erotic feeling to have his eyes explore my totally exposed body for only my husband Jim had seen me like this.

"Do you like what you are seeing?" I asked.

"I have had never known a woman's pussy would have so much hair."

"Does my hairy pussy turn you off?"

"Oh, golly heck it's very erotic. Your ample bush really turns me on. What do you have in there ... hiding from me?"

He put his fingers into my bush exploring every bit of it. I laid there watching his beautiful face as he looked at me and found my womanhood. I loved having him touch and explore me.

"Oh my!" he teased as he found my opening.

Mike wiggled a fingertip inside me and discovered how wet I was. Working his finger into me, he pushed it in a couple of inches. He found my clit and started rubbing it softly with his thumb. It was turning me on. He was getting me so hot. I could feel an orgasm building. Powerful tingles were shooting from between legs and up my spine.

Mike pushed my legs back exposing me more, if possible, and started kissing me at the top of bush. He had his hands on back side of my thighs holding me up and open while kissing around my opening making me quiver. He sucked my swollen clit into his mouth nibbling gently, making me wanting him to never stop.

I came for the first time with Mike, shaking and shivering. Cumming so very powerfully, I was on verge of passing out in the bed of a man that was not my husband.

Mike didn't stop. I would have had to hurt him if he did. He put his tongue into my opening and started tasting my juices. He pushed his tongue in as deep as he could into my wet, dripping pussy. We were both moaning with pleasure. My orgasm continued to send chills all over my body. Making my toes curl and point.

Mike dropped my legs and climbed on top of me, kissing me aggressively. I could taste myself on his lips. All so fucking erotic! He raised up on his knees and aimed his now hard cock at my thoroughly soaked cunt.

I remembered thinking, "I'm about to get fucked." I slipped a hand between us, and guided his cock to my opening.

He pushed so very gently, the head splitting my lips as he started to enter my pussy. I was so very wet that he pushed and slipped all the way into me. Our first fuck began ... slow at first, then more power and intensity as we each neared another climax. I so wanted us to come together.

After more than ten minutes of hot and heavy pumping we did come together. He rocked my world and I rocked his. Both of us groaning and moaning like it was just us ... two people fucking like no one else existed.

Mike collapsed on top of me. He was panting as hard as I was. I could feel his heart beat racing away. He pulled out and cuddled me. I thanked him for doing it with me.

"I really needed to be fucked like that!"

"That was the most satisfying sex I have had in a long, long time."

"So, now what do you think about a naked lady climbing into your shower?"

"It went from total shock and surprise to what a lucky man am I. What possessed you to do such a thing?"

"I had always had crush on you. I thought you are so handsome and you turned me on. When I heard about your wife leaving you, I wanted to do something but didn't know what. When you passed running earlier in morning I just had to follow you home."

Mike's cell phone rang. He looked at caller ID and then answered.

I could tell his answers were guarded. He chose his words carefully as he looked at me lying naked on his bed.

"I'm on my way to work. I don't know what your talking about. I have meetings all day long so it will have to be later tonight." I assumed it was his wife calling.

I didn't really want to talk about his wife. Especially since I had just fucked her husband in their marital bed. A case of the "guilts" was starting to creep inside me. I asked myself what the hell I thought I was doing?

Mike was apparently talking to his wife and I was laying in their bed with his cum running out of me. I was about to get up and leave when the call ended.

He settled back into the bed with me and asked, "What now?"

Starting to grab the sheet to hide my modesty I answered, "I could be satisfied making love to you all day long, but better leave you now. What we were doing isn't right."

Mike called his work and told them he wouldn't be in, saying he wasn't feeling well.

"I'm all yours he said as he hung up the phone."

I kissed him. A long, slow, and sweet kiss. Putting my hand on his cock, it was growing again.

It wouldn't hurt to help it along, so I began sucking his cock again.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth."

"Where do you want to cum?" I asked

"In that sweet pussy of yours."

"My pussy is very funky right now. It seems someone left a mess and didn't clean it up when they were done with it. I will give you a choice either clean me up or get some sloppy seconds." I joked.

My new lover climbed between my thighs and eased his wonderful cock into me and started to fuck me again in slow deliberate strokes.

"Get on your knees and we'll try doggy" Mike sounded excited, like a kid with a favorite new toy.

"Dogs sniff before they do it." I teased, feeling very, very raunchy.

Having instructed him to smell and lick me I asked. "What do I smell like?"

"Like a bitch in heat!"

"I am definitely a bitch in heat," I told him, "and, it's because of you. I want all of that cock of yours that I can get."

Mike moved in behind me and guided his hard prick into my waiting cunt. Putting his hands on my hips, he began fucking me until he was all inside me in just a few strokes. It felt so good that I caused him to pick up the tempo to try keep up with me.

At this worst of times his phone rang, but he ignored it and kept fucking my willing cunt from behind.

Mike came again deep inside my pussy for the third time in an hour. We collapsed on the bed exhausted.

After catching our breath we returned to the shower. The water temperature restored, we had a second delicious mutual shower. Soaping each other up and exploring each other's body parts with hands and fingers. Mike really worked over my pussy, allowing a couple of fingers to work inside me again.

He surprised me by dropping to his knees so his face was even with my pussy hair, close enough to give my cunt opening a lick. I was getting so wet from the thought that he was about to stick his tongue in me down there I almost started to cum without him even touching me.

Then he stood up and stated that he was famished. Shit! I was all ready to what got eaten. Jim would never have eaten my pussy for me. I was looking forward to having Mike's face buried in my crotch again.

Having donned his and Lisa's his and her white terrycloth robes we raided the refrigerator in search of nourishment. I scrambled us some eggs while he stood behind me, his arms circled around my waist, kissing my neck while telling me how lovely I am.

As we finished eating our eggs, toast and orange juice, Mike, suddenly feeling frisky, reaches into his wife's loose fitting robe that I was wearing and began playing with my breasts.

"What are people saying about me?" he asked as pinches my nipple and tells me to be truthful.

"The rumors are that you were caught in affair and your wife left you because of it and that no one knows who your lover is."

"I don't have a lover," he said, "at least I didn't."

"I had also heard a story that Lisa was having the affair and had left to be with her lover. So ... what's the skinny? Do you have a lover? Did Lisa take Kaylee and leave to be with her lover?"

Mike was about to answer when door bell rang. He went to answer it will I stood around the corner in the living room.

"Hello Mrs. Olsen," I hear him say, "How are you today?"

I couldn't hear her very well. His reply was that he wasn't feeling well, so wasn't he going in to work.

More garble conversation from Mrs. Olsen. Mike's reply was that it was him she saw returning from a run.

Then after what she says next, "You don't have to do that Mrs. Olsen, I do have a meeting this afternoon, I'm just going to rest. Thanks for your concern Mrs. Olsen, but I will be just fine."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers