Perfect Picture

Story Info
Cindy is claimed and displayed on Halloween.
10.2k words
4.57
99.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers

Chapter 1
The Preparation

I stood back to look at my handiwork. Cindy, my pet and the love of my life, was stretched into a picture frame; she was going to be my canvas and my masterpiece. At 5'1", she has a slender, athletic build with a petite 34C-20-34 figure.

Her beautiful blond hair flows to the middle of her back. Her stunning breasts are perfect for her size, verging on too large for her frame. Her nipples are a soft pink, but they turn an angry hot pink when she is excited. Her wasp waist is tiny and sets off her tits and hips. She has a very sexy belly button that I love to nuzzle and lick. I demand that she always keeps her pussy free of hair so I can play with her any time I want. Her legs are beautiful dancer's legs, muscled, but smooth and shapely. Finally, her ass is tight and neatly muscled, and fits perfectly into my hands.

Her face is beautiful with an innocent trusting look, her green eyes glow with love and trust. It wasn't always that way. While Cindy is a natural submissive, she has had multiple men take abusive advantage of that that pure submissive trust. After I stole her away, I spent a year undoing their damage and creating dominant/submissive trusting relationship the way it should be. She has become my ultimate sub, and tonight she will know my love and devotion to her.

She IS the most beautiful woman I know and looks radiant and almost angelic.

She spent the day being pampered under my direction. First, she had a mud bath to soften her skin, followed by a long bath with hydrating salts. Then she had a long, luxurious massage to release and stretch her athletic muscles to match her softened, pampered skin. By the time the preparation was finished, her entire magnificent body was one sensuous and sensitive sexual organ.

I had her put on a simple sundress for our ride to the club... no underwear to mar her skin. This was our traditional Halloween party at a private club. Cindy knew something was up, but like a good sub she did not question, but did as I asked her to. She did not know that she was the trick-and-treat center of attention for the club tonight.

We pulled up to the club at 6 in the evening, a good 4 hours before the festivities were scheduled to begin. As we came into the club we headed for a back room that Cindy had never seen. Once there I commanded Cindy to undress and I set up our camcorder on a tripod pointed to a large picture frame mounted on a rolling cart.

Now came the framing. I took two old oversized picture frames and disassembled them. Then I created a black metal frame with a ratcheting system for tightening the frame and mounted the four longest framing pieces on the four sides. I completed the frame with four leather cuffs. The cuffs were buckled together, and the inside was lined with padded satin.

I led Cindy to the frame and turned her facing me. She looked into my eyes with love, a little fear, but mostly longing and lust. I had her step back onto the platform I had mounted the frame to, stretched her right leg towards the lower right cuff and buckled her in. I moved to the other leg and similarly buckled it in. She was now standing naked with her legs spread wide... she looked delicious and I couldn't help myself as I trailed my hands up her legs and planted a long French kiss on her succulent pussy.

"Ooooohhhhhhh! Master!" she panted.

She tasted so good I continued for a couple of minutes more and she began to tremble and grabbed my head, pulling it into her pussy.

"Ggggoooddddd! Please Master don't stop!" she cried

I realized now how turned on she had become during the elaborate preparation process. She was on the verge of cumming and I had barely touched her. This sensitivity was one of the reasons I loved her so much. During our love-making sessions, she would typically cum multiple times and her response to me made me feel like a God.

I don't know about other men, but having a woman so sensitive to your touch that you can almost make her cum at will is a powerful aphrodisiac to me. When she looks at me with love and desire and then shatters into a million pieces as she cums; that is the most heart filling experience in my life. To me, a woman in the throes of an all-consuming orgasm is the most sensuous and beautiful sight in the world. Cindy's orgasms are the most completely consuming I have ever seen, and they are a most erotic, awe-inspiring sight.

"Not now my love."

I resumed my climb up her body, kissing her flat belly, her belly button, both nipples and finally her lips. The minute I touched her lips she grabbed me and began to ravish my mouth. I pulled away, panting, and said:

"Later, my love."

"Oooohhhh Master, I need you," she pleaded "I need you in me NOW!"

"Oh my baby, you will need to wait a little while." I reponded.

With that I grabbed her right wrist and slid it into the cuff and tightened it, before repeating the action with her left wrist. I stepped back and looked at the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

She is at my complete mercy.

I turned the frame so that her back was facing me and she was looking in the mirror back at me. I started the hand crank that would slowly ratchet out the four corners of the frame. She was looking back at me through the mirror with love and trust in her eyes as she began stretching to the four corners of the frame.

First, she started to stand taller and her arms and legs started being stretched further apart. Next, her flat tummy became concave with her ribcage pulling out and up. Her stunning full breasts started to pull higher; her nipples tightening and pointing upward. As I cranked further, her tummy sank further towards her backbone; her mound became more prominent and the lips of her pussy started pulling apart.

Cindy loves being displayed and when I command her to be displayed or bind her on display she stays at the edge of orgasm. Tonight she will be displayed and stretched into a bondage frame that takes control of her body. A bondage apparatus that forces her to be displayed for others is her ultimate aphrodisiac.

Her nether lips were glistening and her nipples hard as erasers. She was starting to pant and every few seconds would let out a low moan. I stopped and thought I would test how taut she was. While looking into her eyes I reached around and caressed her drum tight tummy and ran my hands up to her tits and felt how tight her skin was. As I caressed up her tits I flicked her nipples with my finger and she sucked in a breath. I was watching her eyes and they began to cloud over and lose focus. I began to roll her nipples and head fell back with her mouth open in a silent breath.

"Remember baby, you can't come till I say."

"Yyy...ee...sss, my Master and my love," she responded.

I began to caress her back and glorious ass, then slid around to her pussy to see how wet she was. She was soaked. As I slid a finger between her lips, her hips tried to jerk and suck more of my finger into her pussy. As I suspected she still had too much movement and need to be stretched some more. I turned the crank a couple of more times and she let out a low moan.

Once again I reached out and caressed her pussy, only this time I rubbed her clit. The muscles around hips and pussy trembled, but she couldn't move. My canvass was stretched, but still needed some preparation.

I went over to my bag of toys and pulled out a bottle of oil. This special raspberry-flavored oil is designed to provide a hydration barrier for the skin and also warm and sensitize the skin. I poured some into my hand and began to rub it into Cindy's beautifully stretched back. Her muscles were tight and her skin soon began to glisten as I rubbed down to her sexy ass.

She began to breath heavier and with hitches. As I reached between her ass cheeks and started to rub her rosebud, I felt her muscles tremble and she breathed out a low "Ooohhhh Mmmasssttter".

As I slid one finger into her asshole and began to oil it up, I reached into the bag and pulled out a medium-sized butt plug. While one hand was oiling the plug the other was oiling her asshole. When it felt slick enough, I began to slide it into her ass.

"Ooohhhh Mmmasssttter... ohhhh ohhhh... Mmaassstter..."

Cindy began to tremble all over; she was panting and moaning, and I could tell she was on the verge of cumming. I stopped and reminded her, "Not yet my pet... not yet."

I finished seating the butt plug in her ass. Cindy was gulping breaths trying not to cum. I looked in the mirror and saw her head trashing; her mouth open trying to stop the tsunami that was threatening to overtake her. She was such a beautiful sight stretched taut in the frame and the only part of her body that could move was her head. Her entire body was tense and her muscles taut as she fought the urge to cum.

I grabbed the oil and started on her legs. As I oiled up towards her thighs and came close to her beautiful glistening pussy I could feel her thigh and stomach muscles quivering with need and want.

I stood up and moved around to her front and stood in front of her. Looking into her lust-clouded eyes, I almost took her right there, but there was work to be done. As I reached for the oil again instead of her, she pleaded:

"Maaassster please, take me, please take me."

"My pet, you know we have a long night... soon my love soon."

I began to rub oil up and down her tightly muscled arms and then down her sides and back up to her breasts. I circled her stretched, succulent breasts and avoided her nipples, but soon that was all that was left and I began to flick and pinch her nipples as I rubbed in the oil. Once again she threw back her head and started a combination of moans, gasps and gulps of air. I couldn't resist and I leaned in with my mouth and began to suckle and nip her nipples.

"MMAAASSSTTTERRR" she screamed, and I relented.

"Cum for me, pet." She began to scream and shatter as I rammed two fingers into her pussy and felt her muscles knot around my fingers. Her screams went silent as she lost the air in her lungs, but her mouth was still open in a silent scream; the cords on her neck stood out in contrast, and her whole front turned beet red.

As she started to come down I quickly flicked her clit several times and she rocketed off again. The muscles around her stomach, crotch and thighs were rippling, knotting and trembling in her unmovable position. Her breath was starting to come back in gulps and moans.

I pulled my fingers from her cunt and sucked on them. Damn, she tastes delicious!. I grabbed her and began to ravish her mouth. As I nibbled on her lips, I could feel her starting to respond to me again, and soon she was dueling with my tongue.

As I pulled away, she said "Master I love you, the things you do to me, how you make me feel and the way you make me yours."

"Believe me, my love, you are my inspiration. But, back to work."

I kissed her one more time and began rubbing oil into her heaving breasts. I started pinching her nipples again and they got even harder than they were. I reached into the goodie bag and came out with a pair of chained alligator nipple clamps. She gasped as she saw them, and began to breath deeper. When the first clamp bit into her nipple, she gulped a breath and moaned. When the second clamp bit, she moaned loudly and threw her head back and her mouth open in a silent breath.

I looked down and could see her cunt trying to grab onto something, but in her stretched state she couldn't move. I picked the oil up and smoothed it over her taut and sunken belly, and then down to her already glistening pussy. Her breathing picked up again as I knelt down and began rubbing the oil around her mound and lips. I made an excursion through her legs and gave the butt plug a twist. Her response was a trembling of her cunt lips and "OOOOHHHHH GGoodddd, Mmaa ...Master pplleeaase!"

I could see she was building to another climax. I went back to her cunt and started running two fingers into her as I leaned in and started licking her pussy lips. I would flick her clit every third stroke.

Through her moans and the mantra of "Ooohhh Gooooddd," I felt her cunt lips begin to grab and nip at my fingers and tongue. Her muscle control was incredible and even though she could not move her hips, her pussy was going for it. My cock had been hard since we came into the club, but as I was appreciating her talented cunt, I knew I had to stick my cock deep in that gasping pussy. I gave her one more lick and then backed away to take off my clothes. When I stopped licking, Cindy looked down at me, saw I was disrobing and started begging me to fuck her.

"Oh please Master stick your cock in me and make cum on you cock..." she pleaded. "Oh god Master make me yours, make me your slave and cum in me. Please Master please fuck me."

Once I was out of my clothes I stepped onto the platform and seated the head of my cock in her pussy lips. My cock is nine inches long so I had to squat a little to get to her sopping cunt. I started feeding my cock into her, rubbing it back and forth to lubricate the large head of my cock and ease into my pet's cunt. As I started feeding my cock into her, Cindy started panting, moaning and making a squeaking sound.

"Oh Master, it is so tight, please go slow but then fuck me hard. Oh God that hurts so good!"

The cockhead popped into her and Cindy screamed and followed with a long moan. Damn, she was tight! I don't know if it was her being stretched so tight or the butt plug or the combination, but I felt her cunt grabbing and rippling around me. I grabbed her hips and looked down and noticed a small lump in her belly.

She was stretched so tight that as the large head of my cock moved through her pussy you could see a small bump move up and down her belly. This was definitely one of the most erotic fucks of my life.

Cindy was moaning and her muscles were rippling around my cock.

"Oh Master I can feel every vein on your cock, oh god fuck me deep!"

I was only halfway in, so I grabbed her hips and fed her the rest of my cock. I could see the head of my cock disappear into her belly button.

"Ooohhh my god, oh Master you're so deeeep. Oh... OH... Oh please... Oh please make me your slave."

I started to pull back and her cunt was grabbing me, trying to pull me back, so I slammed back into her.

"AAAgggghh... Ohh Ggggddd... AAAgggghhhh. It's so deep I... I... I can't breathe... Oohhh... OOhhh. Make me a slave to your cock... OOOhhh!"

I pulled back and slammed into her again.

"MMAAASSSTTEERR!" I knew she was cumming whether I gave her permission or not, so I said "Cum, Baby."

I saw her eyes roll back in her head as she began writhing within the limits of her bondage. Her scream echoed through the halls until she went into a silent scream. Her cunt grabbed me like a vice and as I fucked in and out of her, not sliding at all. After I saw her gulp a breath I flicked her clit several times and was rewarded with another scream and a vice like clamp on my cock.

"MMMMAAASSSTTTEEERR... AAARRGGHH... maaakkee me cum... mmaakkee me yyyyouuurs..."

As I saw her gulp another breath I pulled off one of her nipple clamps. She gave yet another scream and sending her entire body into spasms. I was grateful that I had enough lubrication to fuck her through her pussy's tight grip.

"MMMMAAASSSTTTEEERR... AAARRGGHH.... please... please... please maakkee me..."

This time I let her come down a little more, and then slammed into her cervix as I pulled the other nipple clamp. Cindy screamed like she was being killed and went into another round of body and cunt spasms.

"MMMMAAASSSTTTEEERR... mmmmmm... yyyyouuurs..."

I was on the verge of cumming, but I slowed down because I wanted her to feel it. As I slowly moved from her cervix to her cunt lips and rubbed her G-spot. Cindy looked at me with lust hooded unfocused eyes and said "My MASTER."

With that I slammed into her and marked her as mine. My cum shot straight onto her cervix and her mouth fell open, her eyes opened wide in shock and rolled to the back of her head, and she passed out. She was limp, being held up by the frame, my cock and arms.

I kissed her face until she started to come around. She opened her beautiful, lust filled green eyes and stared at me with love, awe and complete devotion.

"Master, you made me your slave. I never want to be away from you and I always want to feel you inside me. I am forever yours."

"Tonight is Halloween and there will be many tricks and treats yet to come. But, Cindy, my love, my pet, you will be marked as mine this night. Tonight will be a test of your devotion to your Master, and afterwards you will be mine forever."

I pulled out of her and my cum poured out of her and landing on the cart between her feet. I went over to my goodie bag, pulled out some wet wipes to clean the cart and her succulent and aromatic cunt. I took out more wipes and cleaned her nipples. I threw the wipes away and turned to address my loving slave girl.

"Cindy, my love, I have realized over the last year that you are my perfect Sub. Not only are stunningly beautiful and sensuous, but you are so responsive to me that I can't imagine ever being without you."

As I looked into her eyes I saw tears begin to form and her lips began to tremble.

"Tonight I am making you mine. I have marked you with my seed deep inside you and now I will mark the rest of you."

I turned and went to the door of the preparation room and let two guys in. They followed me back over to Cindy, who was openly crying.

She sobbed "Thank you, Master for loving me and making me yours. I love you more than life itself!"

"I know you do and I feel the same... that is why you will always be mine"

I motioned to the guys standing behind me to begin.

One headed for her tits and the other for her pussy. I was having her nipples pierced and small barbells put through them. I loved the way they make nipples always stand ready for attention, but I didn't want to mar her stunning breasts. So I choose the smallest piercing I could. He began to apply ice to her left nipple and as it grew taut he quickly ran a needle thru her nipple. Cindy sucked in a breath but did not scream, she panted for a few minutes and then calmed down. He applied some antiseptic to the nipple and then ran a small barbell thru the nipple. He repeated the procedure with the other nipple and Cindy held up just as well on that one.

The other guy was applying a tattoo very close to her pussy. The tattoo was about the size of a quarter and contained my family crest. When it's finished, Cindy would be marked as mine.

While the men were working I made a phone call to change something for tonight's show. When I came back, I palmed her face and caressed her cheek. She was still crying, and I asked what she was thinking.

"I am so lucky to have been found by you, taught how to be your slave, your pet, your sub; I hope I can always keep you happy. Master, you changed my life and everything I am I owe to you. I love you, Master, and I hope I can live up to the honor you bestow on me."

"My pet, I feel the same and that is why I am marking you as mine. You are the perfect Sub for me. I am not a hard disciplinarian and I don't have to be with you, because you love me and respond to the things we both love. I love you so much, Cindy. From now on no one can touch you without my permission. I will always care for and protect you."

The first guy had finished with Cindy's nipples and moved to her belly button. Such a sexy belly and a sexy belly button require adornment and I had purchased a beautiful hanging diamond for the occasion. It would be mounted in the hood of her belly button and had two small lengths of chain so that it fell perfectly in the center of her navel.

I looked up at her and Cindy was beaming. "It's beautiful," she said.

Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers