Pimp Whore Contest

Story Info
Swinging Group Sex.
1.1k words
3.75
32.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being married for ten years Linda and we had discussed swinger clubs and our sexual fantasies which always lead to some pretty hot sex usually ending with me coming in her mouth as she masturbated with a vibrator in her pussy. This scene repeated itself often as we both fantasized her being fucked by another man while giving me a blowjob. At some point during this sex act she would always say I could do this.

A little background on Linda she has had many sex partners in her teens and early twenties and after her divorce but most except for one occasion in her teens involved one or two men but not at the same time although many involved two or three men.

I was 5 years older than Linda and she always laughed at the fact that I had only had had 3 sex partners in my 60 years to her 80 sex partners in 55 years. All 3 of my sex encounters involved only one partner while many of her sexual encounters involved 2 or 3 men being of a really strict Roman Catholic background this would turn me off however the opposite happened I would get extremely turned on by her telling me these stories telling myself that we would have a threesome someday.

Every night our foreplay was reading Literotica or Penthouse stories about group sex or swingers which turned us both on.

I purchased a book about swinging which explained how the Swing Clubs worked which really seemed to make her curious and she did internet research on several clubs in a two state area. She ruled out the local club as the pictures on their website showed a shabby "No Tell Motel" décor. If she was to visit a swing club it would have to be upscale.

She found an upscale club 150 miles away from our home and we decided to visit the place, observe the the clients but not participate in the activities.

She contacted the club and made arrangements for a tour of the facility the net day. We drove to the club and the manager gave us a comprehensive tour of the facilities which included dozens of well furnished individual sex rooms, a beautiful pool & spacious hot tub. They had a large room set aside for dancing and mingling. The place met her not sleazy standards and we decided to to attend the evenings event.

We arrived about an hour after the start time of the event. The parking lot was full and about 200 members were in attendance. Linda looked quite sexy and was a little nervous but she soon was checking out the people and the activities.

I went to the bar to get some drinks and when I returned Linda was talking to 3 guys in their 30 who had asked her if she wanted to join them in a private room. I think she was quite flattered by this but turned them down saying "maybe some other time but not tonight"

We both started checking out the private room which we mostly occupied by 2 or 3 couples engaged in every type of sex you could imagine. I had an erection and Linda seemed really turned on by the action.

After two hours of observation we left the club. We were parked at the far end of the parking lot and before we got into the car we embraced in a passionate kiss. I slipped my hand under her dress and she was soaked (a rare occurrence). She really responded and in minutes we were fucking like teenagers in the car. We both had shattering climaxes. She then proceeded to give me a blowjob and to my surprise I came a second time with Linda swallowing every drop.

When we got to our hotel we discussed the evening and agreed to go back the net Saturday evening. She admitted that she almost joined those 3 guys that had approached her fantasying having one fuck her in her cunt, another in her ass as she blew the third guy.

The following Saturday could not arrive too soon for us. We had discussed the rules for that evening and agreed to play it slow. We would engage in sex as others watched but would not participate with us and maybe what they called a soft swap which involved kissing foundling but no penetration if we found the right couple.

We again arrived stylishly late. The club was humming with chatter and sexual activity. We met several professional couples that seemed very nice.

We later went to one of the rooms and had sex with maybe a dozen people watching us which was a real turn on. One of the couples we had met early asked us if they join us. We agreed but told them this would only be a soft swap and they agreed.

Barbara and Jim both disrobe and we started fooling around. Jim was kissing Linda while playing with her nipples as she stroked his large penis. I was kissing Jim's wife Barbara as my free had was rubbing her clit. The activities continued as Barbara started eating Linda's pussy. Linda has never had a climax while being eaten but this time she had an explosive one actually squirted for the first time ever.

We soon agreed to toss out the rules and Jim fucked Linda as I fucked Barbara. We soon did a mi or match with Linda sucking Jim off while I fucked her later followed Linda eating Barbara while Jim flooded her mouth with hot semen.

At this point I think Linda & I were both hooked on swinging. As we left the room the 3 guys from last week spotted Linda and asked again if they could join her in a private room. Linda said sure as long as my husband can join in.

It was a night to remember as the 3 guys and I fucked Linda in every hole for hours culminating in Linda simultaneously having one guy in her ass, one in the cunt and two of us in her mouth until we all came.

Neither Linda nor I felt the least bite guilty or jealous and we were both looking forward to the annual PIMP WHORE CONTEST the next week where each person was given $1000 in play money to buy sexual favors and by the end of the night the gal with the most play money would be crowned TOP WHORE.

We discussed the coming contest all week with much excitement and put together our price list as Linda would not go cheap:

Straight Fuck: $300

Dual Penetration: $500 for 2 guys

Triple Penetration: $1500 for 3 guys

Blowjob: $300

The following week came and the winner was Linda with a new club record of $20,300 which consisted of 10 blowjobs,7 double penetrations, 8 triple penetrations and 6 singles. A total of 54 sex partners. What a night!!