Play Time with My Toys

Info
Another audio for my favorite boy toy.
37 words
127.2k
22
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf_ink
milf_ink
134 Followers

As much as I love playing with my toys, I'd rather be playing with my boy toy.

I hope you enjoy it as much as he did.

All you guys & girls keep the feedback cumming.

--:--
--:--
1.0
milf_ink
milf_ink
milf_ink
134 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
moldenkemoldenkealmost 15 years ago
Amazing

You sound amazing. Since you never responded to my email, I've uploaded the audio file I made for you. I hope you don't mind.

I'm really disappointed that I never saved your 'Lonely on Wednesday' file, though. Your voice is so beautiful, I'm sad to miss out on anything. I'd love it if you sent it to c.moldenke (at) gmail.com if you're not interested on putting it back up on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A good way to start the long weekend

Your latest gave me a dry mouth, short, fast breaths and an ache that I'll be nursing the rest of the day? Mmm, thank you.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 15 years ago
Definately need more of you

Your voice is mesmerizing. What is really nice is that you don't hurry things along as some do, but take your time. Eventhough you don't use alot of wordy phrases, what you do say is simply erotic. When you begin fingering your pussy, hearing how wet you are is a real turn-on. I can imagine sitting across from you and just taking in everything you do to yourself. From the sounds you make to the words you use, to making yourself cum; I only wish I could've been there. I'll be looking forward to more of your audios. I definately want you cumming back with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whew!

I have stroked countless amounts of cum from my cock for your recordings and all I can think of is...where are the videos? I'd risk the heart attack I'm sure you'd induce to watch you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cum for Sure

You have a very sexy voice. Loved the story it got me hard. more like this please!!

John NZ

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

More than a Substitute A single dad meets an extra-friendly preschool teacher.in Romance
Sleeping Over Snuggling with his little sister's friend changes everything.in First Time
Seth's Fetish He discovers his impregnation fetish.in Fetish
Fertility Rites A couple is swept into a guided fertility ritual.in Fetish
A Massage with Some Extra and Extra Young man has some surprise extra after erotic massage.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories