Playing With My Sister Ch. 10

Story Info
Wild sex party for brother, sister & girlfriend.
8.3k words
4.56
133.2k
58

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,424 Followers

* * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note: "Playing With My Sister" is a bisexual series. This chapter contains male-on-male sex scenes. If this bothers you, please go read something else, rather than sending me nasty anonymous emails.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Bernie, I don't need to ask 'What the fuck is going on?' because it's really obvious." Angela's voice was grim and her face was stony.

Her eyes were slightly unfocused from multiple orgasms and I was instantly aware of her sharp heated female scent. Bernie didn't notice. Intent on keeping his secrets, he'd never grown close enough to Angela to read her.

"I'm not stupid, Bernie," she continued. "From the very beginning, I knew you had something on the side. Tonight, I followed you and saw you raping my little brother and his girlfriend."

"I didn't rape . . ." he began.

"Shut the fuck up, Bernie!" Angela growled. "Go take a long shower. Make sure you get everything clean. I want to talk to Paul."

Suzie and Jeff were just coming out of the bathroom, kissing and holding hands. "Angela! What . . ." Jeff gasped, unsuccessfully trying to hide his crotch with his free hand.

"Suzie, get Jeff out of here!" Angela ordered. "Take him into the living room!" She glared at Bernie. "You! Shower!" When everyone had left, she closed the door.

"Jesus, Little Brother!" Angela exclaimed, rushing into my arms. "I followed you and Suzie and saw everything. It was so sexy!"

I unfastened her blouse as we kissed. It fell open to reveal a black push-up bra that left her nipples bare. They were hard against my chest. "I played with my pussy and tits, cumming over and over as I watched you!"

"I want to fuck you right now!" she continued. "But I need to teach Bernie a lesson . . ."

There was a sharp "Rat! Tat! Tat!" and Suzie came in, closing the door behind her.

"Bernie finished showering and I told him to wait in the living room with Jeff," she reported. "What's going on?"

"I'm too hot for Bernie to dump him," Angela answered, "but I'm still mad. Bernie lied to me over and over. He and Jeff forced you to have sex. I know you both enjoyed it, but they still threatened you."

"The boys deserve a little payback," she continued, grinning lewdly. "And I have a plan . . ."

The bedroom door was still closed when I left the bathroom after my quick shower, so I joined Jeff and Bernie. We were all naked and I walked into the living room with an erection.

Before either man could speak, I asked, "Bernie, why didn't you tell Angela? You watched her having sex with me! How could she object to you and Jeff?"

"It's not so easy admitting you fuck your brother," he answered. "I'll bet you haven't told your innocent-acting slut girlfriend about Angela."

The bedroom door opened before I could laugh. Angela and Suzie walked to the middle of the living room and stood still, looking us over. Angela was fully dressed. Suzie was wearing her blouse and skirt, but remained barefoot.

"Bernie, you lied to me," Angela began. "You and Jeff raped my little brother and sister . . . close enough . . . Suzie's like my sister . . ."

She waited for an objection. When none came, she continued. "Bernie and Jeff, you'll do what I say or else Suzie and I will walk out of your lives forever. I haven't asked Paul . . ."

"I'm with Angela and Suzie!" I said quickly.

"I guess that's fair," Bernie admitted. Jeff just nodded.

"Good!" Angela said. "Come into the bedroom. This won't be TOO painful!"

There was a small brass-bound black leather chest sitting on the bed. I hadn't seen it before. Angela must have found it in the closet.

"You have an interesting toy collection," she commented, looking at Jeff as she opened the chest.

"I have a . . . uh . . . married friend . . . who comes by . . . once a week . . . or so," Jeff answered. "He keeps those things here. I usually don't use them, except . . ."

"Never mind," Angela said soothingly, producing two pairs of handcuffs. "I'm going to enjoy playing with your toys. Now, turn around with your hands behind your backs."

It only took her a moment to cuff Bernie and Jeff. "I hope you have the key," she purred as she snapped the second set in place.

"The rules are simple," Angela said as they turned to face her. "You do what we say. Nothing more or less. Don't even speak unless we command it. Understand, Boy Toys?" Both men nodded.

"Good!" Angela beckoned to Suzie. "Then watch this!"

Suzie moved into Angela's arms and they kissed passionately, grinding crotches and flattening breasts.

"My sister and girlfriend!" I thought as my cock grew even stiffer. "My lovers!" I looked over at Bernie and Jeff. They were equally hard.

"Oh Baby!" Angela whispered. "You're so sexy!" She fell to her knees and unfastened Suzie's skirt, letting it tumble to the floor.

"Angela . . . my Angel!" Suzie answered, opening her legs.

Suzie unfastened her blouse and played with her already-hard nipples as Angela licked and kissed her mound. "Take your clothes off, Baby!" she suddenly said, gently pushing Angela away.

Angela wasn't wearing panties. It only took her seconds to shed her shoes, socks, skirt and blouse, keeping the black push-up bra, which bared her nipples and pushed her breasts out an amazing distance from her chest. Suzie dropped her blouse on the floor, leaving her completely naked.

"My Angel!" Suzie cried as she embraced Angela, before they turned to face the men.

Angela was heavier than Suzie, with a big athletic body, thick black hair, olive skin and strong Italian features. She was as tall and solidly built as a boy, but with wide hips and a muscular butt. Long thick pink nipples rose from the broad brown areolas surmounting her lush breasts. Her pussy lips, puffy and purple, protruded from her thick black tangle of pubic hair.

Suzie was tall and slender -- almost Angela's height -- with small breasts and buttocks, strong Eastern-European features and thick blond hair. The quarter-sized dark pink areolas tipping her firm pale pink A-cup breasts were swollen into domes and her hard little nipples were almost 1/2" long. Suzie's mound was hidden beneath a wide Vee of thick blond hair.

My cock was painfully hard as I stared at the women. Bernie's giant pole and Jeff's big dick were just as stiff.

The aroused men were turning me on as much as Angela and Suzie. I'd never sucked cock, and I had an almost-overwhelming desire to kneel before Jeff and Bernie and worship their maleness. I didn't think Angela would count that as "punishment" . . .

"Come on, Angel," Suzie said, taking Angela's hand and leading her to the bed. "You boys can stand beside the bed," she added over her shoulder. "We want you to SEE everything."

"Oh Little Sister!" Angela gasped. "Little Butch Sister!" She lay on her back with Suzie straddling her hips, bending forward to kiss Angela's face and breasts.

"I'm so hot!" Angela continued. "What you're doing . . . Paul and the Boy Toys watching . . . Just fuck me! I need to cum NOW!"

"You bet, Angel!" Suzie replied, kneeling between Angela's open thighs. "Jesus, you're wet! Your bush is soaked and your hot little snatch . . ." she slipped two fingers into Angela's folds ". . . is slick enough for a horse's dick!"

"Oh fuck, Little Butch!" Angela moaned, thrashing on the bed as Suzie massaged her clit and drove rough fingers into her pussy.

The sight of Suzie's furry vulva and sexy butt cheeks reminded me I wasn't a Boy Toy. She gasped when my pole slid into her hot slick snatch, but it didn't interrupt her rhythm as she finger-fucked Angela. I matched Suzie's tempo as she pushed Angela to a screaming orgasm.

"Your turn!" Suzie whispered, moving aside. I rammed Angela, keeping her climax going until she collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath.

"Little Sister . . . Little Brother . . ." Angela murmured as Suzie and I kissed her.

"Did the Boy Toys like it?" Angela finally asked, sitting up to look at Bernie and Jeff. Her eyes widened when she saw the pre-cum running down their rigid shafts, over their balls and dripping on the floor. I wanted to lick it. "I guess so!"

"Look, boys," Angela continued. "Suzie and I just showed you we don't NEED men! Since we love sharing Paul, we certainly don't need any OTHER men!"

The brass-bound leather chest was on the floor beside the bed. Angela got up and reached inside. "I think you need another demonstration. Anyway, I've always wanted to play with one of THESE!" she said, pulling a double-headed dildo from the toy box.

I'd seen pictures of double-headed dildos, but this was the first real one I'd encountered. Its thick vein-covered shaft was 1-1/2" thick and 18" long, ending in flaring super-realistic cock-heads. It was made of transparent purple material and looked like a giant piece of candy.

Suzie took the double-dong from Angela, staring at it as she ran her fingers over its surface. It was stiff but yielding, like an erect real penis. "Oh Angel!" she whispered. "You can fuck me now!"

"Yeah, Little Sister!" Angela agreed. "I'll fuck you good!" She turned to look at Bernie and Jeff. "Watch this, Boy Toys!"

Suzie kissed Angela, then moved to the bed. She lay on her back with her spread legs up, pulling her snatch open with her fingers. It was hot pink and gleaming with her juices.

Angela knelt beside Suzie on the bed. She'd discarded her half-bra and her big bare breasts hung down as she bent forward, positioning one of the dong's cock-heads against Suzie's pussy mouth. "I'm going to fuck you, Baby!" she purred.

Looking up at me, Angela said, "Paul, you can play with the Boy Toys. Do anything you want."

"Oh fuck, Angel!" Suzie moaned as Angela slid the purple dong up her hot wet snatch.

Bernie, Jeff and I stared as Suzie writhed on the bed, taking an amazing amount of the tool's length as Angela gradually pushed her toward orgasm.

I was leaking pre-cum just like Bernie and Jeff. As I stared at their cocks, I realized what I wanted. "On your knees, boys! Suck my dick!"

Angela's breasts swung hypnotically as she drove the dildo into Suzie's snatch. I stared at her as Bernie licked and sucked my left ball while Jeff took my right.

"Yeah, Boy Toys!" Angela cried from the bed. "Suck my Little Brother's big stiff cock!"

Bernie and Jeff licked their way up my stiff pole and took turns stroking my head with their tongues. Cuffed, they couldn't use their hands, but that didn't stop them from sending me into a new dimension of sexual pleasure.

Although Angela and Suzie loved playing with my penis, we'd all been so eager to fuck that we hadn't spent much time on oral sex. This was my first time with other men.

Bernie took my swollen cock-head in his mouth, clamping his lips around my corneal ring and probing my cum-slit with his tongue. "Oh fuck!" I whispered as my pole slid deep down Bernie's throat.

I knew what Bernie wanted as he looked up into my eyes. "I'm going to fuck your face, Boy Toy!" I growled, gripping the back of his head to hold it in place as I drove into his mouth.

Suzie screamed and thrashed, mauling her sexy little tits. "Oh Jesus!" she cried. "Fuck! . . . Fuck me Angel! . . . I'm going . . . Oh God, I'm cumming!"

Bernie gasped and gulped frantically as I shot wave after wave of hot juice. This was the first time I'd come in a mouth. It was different from a pussy or asshole. I slipped out once and squirted Bernie in the eye before putting my tool back between his lips. He milked me, sucking like a calf on his mother's teat, until my balls were drained.

I pulled Bernie to his feet and we kissed passionately and open-mouthed. The taste of my juice on his lips and tongue was strong and unbelievably erotic.

Bernie's cock was throbbing. As I wrapped my hands around it, Angela cried "We want to see!"

Suzie was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her legs were open and the candy cock extending from her furry blond crotch made her look like a male alien. Angela was kneeling behind Suzie, pressing her lush breasts into the slender girl's back.

Suzie stroked the dildo, running her fingers along the shaft and playing with its deep ring and flaring head, moaning softly as its other end moved inside her. Angela played with Suzie's sexy little breasts, fondling them and pinching her hard little nipples.

Bernie stood beside the bed, facing Suzie and Angela. My dick had never softened, even after cumming in Bernie's mouth. I pressed my length between Bernie's buttocks, like a hot dog in a bun.

As the girls stared, I twisted and kneaded Bernie's balls with one hand while stroking his rigid shaft with the other, occasionally darting my index finger over his swollen cock-head and across his super-sensitive corneal Vee.

Suzie was jacking the dildo, moaning as she drove the candy-colored toy deep into her snatch. "Oh God, Paul!" she gasped. "That's so hot! Make Bernie . . . uh . . . Boy Toy . . . shoot! . . . Shoot that giant dong! . . . Oh Jesus!"

Bernie was well lubricated with his pre-cum. I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft and worked it rapidly up and down, caressing his thick head and deep corneal ring with my tight thumb and index fingers.

Bernie muttered something in Yiddish as the first pulse of hot white juice burst from his cum-hole and landed between Suzie's little-girl breasts. She came, fucking herself with the double-dong, as he sprayed her belly and crotch.

Suzie sank back against Angela's breasts, looking dreamy. "Wow!" she whispered. "Fireworks!"

Angela was grinning lewdly, but she managed to keep her voice severe. "Thank you, Boy Toy. Now, go stand up against the wall." Bernie was getting into the game. He went readily.

"What now, STUD?" Suzie asked me. She was still gripping the dildo with her tight pussy muscles, but no longer touching it.

Jeff was standing a few feet away with his stiff cock -- not as big as Bernie's, but still an oversized 7" long and 2" thick -- protruding from his groin. I pulled him in front of the girls. "I've never done this before," I said as I sank to my knees.

I froze for an instant, suddenly realizing the giant step I was taking. Up to now, I hadn't really done anything GAY. I'd surrendered my ass to Bernie to protect Suzie. I'd fucked his butt like a pussy -- for payback. Even a fag thing like kissing him -- after the awesome blow job, I'd forgotten Bernie was a guy for a minute.

Now, I was on my own with no excuses. I was going to become a COCKSUCKER!

I wrapped my hand around Jeff's shaft and pressed my lips over his head, taking it and his first three inches into my mouth.

The thick cock filling my mouth was exciting -- my dick was painfully hard -- but not very practical. My tongue was trapped and his tool restricted my breathing.

Gripping Jeff's balls and stroking his shaft, I clamped my lips around his corneal ring -- the way Bernie had done with me earlier -- and licked his cock-head. His tool flared like a plow, with a long deep valley running from his sunken cornea to his wide piss-slit.

I teased him with my tongue, tasting the juice leaking from his tip as I licked his deep corneal Vee and probed his slit. The flavor was wonderful -- slightly different from the taste when I licked my fingers after jacking off -- hot and fresh!

Jeff was getting restless, moaning softly and working his hips. I bobbed with his motions, continuing to tease his dick. Jeff struggled against the cuffs. I knew he wanted to grab my head and hold me in place . . .

Suzie and Angela were sitting on the edge of the bed, staring. Suzie was still clamping the double-dong in her pussy, and both women's nipples were swollen. "Do it, STUD!" Suzie cried. "This is SO hot! . . . I'm so hot!"

I held still, letting Jeff push his cock-head between my compressed lips. Could I? . . . His swollen head and stiff shaft slid through my mouth down into my throat. I took five inches before starting to gag and pushing him back.

We quickly set up a rhythm. I took his first three inches, licking and sucking his swollen plow-shaped cock head, while jacking his hot rod and squeezing his balls.

"Suck him, Baby Bull!" Angela screamed, on the brink of orgasm without even touching herself. "Make our Boy Toy shoot!"

"Guy-on-guy sex is so hot!" Suzie agreed. She was close to cumming, too.

"This can't be your first time!" Jeff moaned. "You're too fucking good!" His taste was overpowering as he battered my mouth. "Oh my God!" he cried. "Here it comes . . ."

His man-taste suddenly became a million times stronger as he flooded my mouth with creamy hot fluid. It escaped from my lips and flowed over my chin and down to my chest.

I pulled away to let Angela and Suzie watch Jeff squirt in my face before taking his spurting cock back in my mouth . . . sucking his slick tool . . . greedily milking every hot slick male drop . . . somewhere in the background, the girls were cumming too . . .

"So, am I a good cocksucker?" I asked, looking up into Jeff's eyes, proudly aware of the cum on my lips, chin and chest.

"Oh yeah!" Jeff answered. "You're a great cocksucker!" I stood up and we kissed. The taste of his cum was still strong in my mouth.

"Can I help you?" Jeff asked, looking down at my crotch. His tool had softened after his orgasm, but my pole was still as stiff as a steel rod.

"No, it's too soon after Bernie got me off," I answered. "I'll be ready to shoot again in a little while . . ."

Angela and Suzie got to their feet, a little unsteadily. Suzie hugged and kissed Jeff, pressing the free end of the double-dong against his balls. Angela moved into my arms and we melted together . . .

"Wait, Baby Bull!" Angela whispered as my cock-head opened her hot wet folds. "I'm going to play with Suzie right now. After that, we'll have a SPECIAL time!"

She kissed me, then took Suzie's hand and led her to the bed.

Angela lay on her back with her legs wide open and Suzie sat up with her ankles hooked over Angela's thighs, holding the dong with one hand and supporting her weight with the other.

"Come on, Angel," Suzie purred. "I've been holding this big purple dick in my snatch for SO long! Now, we're going to fuck, while the boys watch!"

"Yeah, Little Butch!" Angela whispered, working her pelvis to rub the dong's flaring cock-head along her pussy lips, slowly teasing herself open. She moaned with pleasure as the tool's tip nuzzled her swollen clit.

Bernie and Jeff were on one side of the bed. I was standing on the other, admiring their hard-ons while I watched the women.

Cuffed, Bernie and Jeff couldn't jack off. I didn't want to. My cock was rock-hard and I had a big load building in my nuts. I wasn't going to waste it on my hand after Angela had promised "something special."

"What?" Angela asked, startled as Suzie pulled away.

"I can't take any more teasing, Big Sister!" Suzie answered, kneeling between Angela's open thighs and bending the double-dong upward.

"Jesus!" Angela gasped as the clear purple cock-head opened her pussy mouth and slid into her snatch. "Give it to me, Baby Butch! . . . Fuck, that's hot!"

"Yeah, Angel!" Suzie growled. "The dildo screws me every time you move!" She had about 6" of the dong inside her and was gripping the shaft with her thumb and index finger while the rest of her hand cupped her vulva, holding the tool in place while she worked her pelvis.

"Or when I move!" Suzie continued, moaning with pleasure as she fucked Angela. "Oh Jesus! It squirms in my cunt! Oh!" She put her hands on Angela's breasts, playing with my sister's big swollen nipples.

I bent over to stare at the women's pussy lips gripping and releasing the thick purple shaft as they humped. Suzie's sexy little rosebud was so inviting . . .

Suddenly, I felt pressure on my own asshole. Bernie was pushing his overgrown pole between my buttocks.

"No!" I said sharply. "Boy Toys don't fuck without permission!"

KenJames
KenJames
1,424 Followers