Playing With My Sister Ch. 14

Story Info
The women play while their men are away.
6k words
4.47
95.1k
32

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenJames
KenJames
1,413 Followers

"There's Aunt Ruth," Angela said dreamily.

It was 11:00 PM Saturday and Suzie was spending the night with Angela. Her brother Paul and their father Leo were out of town, leaving them with Angela's mother Mary and Leo's sister Ruth.

The girls were lying naked on Angela's bed with their backs propped against the headboard, holding hands and resting after an intense session with a double-headed dildo.

The bedroom lights were off and Ruth was clearly visible through her brightly illuminated window. "She's getting ready for bed."

The hardware store was on the ground floor of a three-story brick building a few blocks from the Verrazano Narrows bridge. It was U-shaped in back, with fire escapes on the second and third floors.

Family quarters occupied the second floor: a living room, kitchen, bathroom, Paul's bedroom and the master bedroom and bath. There were three apartments on the top floor.

Leo used the outside one-bedroom apartment for an office. Angela slept in the bedroom. The large middle unit was rented out. Ruth had the one-room studio apartment closest to the stairs. The fire escape stretched between Angela's big bedroom window and the wide floor-to-ceiling window in front of Ruth's bed.

"Ruth likes to get undressed in front of the open window," Angela continued. "I get hot watching her!"

"She is SO sexy!" Suzie agreed.

Ruth was a big solid woman, 43 years old, with thick curly black shoulder-length hair and heavy D-cup breasts, supported by a nipple-baring push-up bra. She was wearing blue jeans that stretched over her hips and buttocks as if painted on and a clinging white top with a plunging neckline. A tiny gold cross on a thin chain gleamed in her cleavage.

The girls knelt at the foot of the bed, feeling the heat build between their legs as they watched Ruth fondle her big breasts, kneading the heavy flesh and playing with her nipples through the tightly-stretched cloth.

"Jesus!" Angela whispered. "I'm glad my tits aren't that big, but Ruth sure is sexy!" Angela had long thick black hair and an athletic body, as tall and solidly built as a boy, but with wide hips, a muscular butt and lush breasts. Her prominent pussy lips peeked through her thick dark pubic thatch.

"I'd just be happy actually NEEDING a bra!" Suzie giggled. She was tall, slender and boyish, with strong Eastern-European features and thick blond hair. The quarter-sized dark pink areolas tipping her firm pale pink A-cup breasts were swollen into domes and her hard little nipples were almost 1/2" long. Suzie's wet mound was hidden beneath a wide Vee of thick blond hair.

"I'm so fucking hot!" Suzie moaned, slipping a finger into her wet slit. "Ruth knows we're watching! She's playing with her tits to turn us on! With that window open, she can probably smell our hot cunts!"

"I can sure smell us!" Angela agreed, kissing Suzie quickly before turning back to stare at Ruth. She WAS looking directly at Angela's window as she manipulated her breasts. "It's like a lion's den during mating season in here!"

"Paul told me about seeing Dad fuck Ruth," Angela whispered. "She's so sexy! So is he! . . . Oh Jesus! I'm hot for my own father!"

"I want Leo, too!" Suzie confided. "He's SUCH a stud! Like Paul with years of experience!"

Ruth pulled the thin clinging top over her head and tossed it onto the bed, followed by the push-up bra. Her thick black hair cascaded over her shoulders as she returned to the window.

Ruth's heavy breasts flowed down her chest in graceful arcs. Her nipples were long thick chocolate cylinders centered in the puffy domes of her wide tan areolas. She moaned as she fondled her big fleshy tits, pinching and twisting her swollen nipples until she screamed orgasmically into the night.

Suzie was jabbing two fingers between her legs, making a loud lewd squishing sound as she finger-fucked her hot wet snatch. Angela pinched and stroked her swollen clit roughly, jacking it like a tiny cock.

"Oh fuck!" the girls heard Ruth cry as they came along with her.

Ruth stood motionless in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, still fondling her big breasts as she gasped for breath. Angela and Suzie collapsed into each other's arms, staring at the big woman across the way.

Recovering quickly, Ruth sat on the bed to remove her shoes, tight blue jeans and panties. She returned to the window naked, staring out into the night. Her crotch was shaved bare and her puffy dark red pussy lips stood in sharp relief against her hairless flesh.

"She's staring at us!" Suzie whispered. Ruth looked down, watching her hands slide over her hips and caress her inner thighs, gliding near her vulva without touching it. After a long teasing minute she looked back at Angela's window.

"It's too dark!" Angela insisted. "She can't see us, not even your pale skin and blond hair!"

As if to prove Angela's words, Ruth turned away from the window and disappeared into the studio apartment's bathroom. The shower started running a few seconds later.

"You see!" Angela said, pushing Suzie onto her back and rolling into her arms. "Aunt Ruth didn't know we were watching. She's a show-off. The chance of somebody seeing her turns her on!"

"She's sure gotten me going!" Suzie agreed, pressing her hungry lips against Angela's mouth.

"Me too . . . sexy Little Sister!" Angela purred, rubbing her big firm breasts against Suzie's hard little nipples.

Lost in each other's bodies, Angela and Suzie hardly noticed when the bedroom light came on.

"Hi girls!" Ruth said cheerfully. Angela's head jerked up as she twisted to face Ruth. Suzie just stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. "I see you've learned how to get along without men!"

"Jesus, Aunt Ruth!" Angela cried defensively. "What are you doing here?"

Ruth was naked. Her nipples were hard and the puffy brick red pussy lips protruding from her hairless vulva were gleaming with her juices.

"Don't worry, Angela," she said, smiling. "You're ready to be welcomed into our family's women! Suzie is like your sister, so she can join in!"

"I'm going to take a shower," Ruth continued. "You two will be at my door in 15 minutes, bathed and wearing the sexy nighties you've hidden in the bottom dresser drawer!" She turned and left the room without looking back.

Suzie and Angela were in the bathroom before the hall door closed.

Thirteen minutes later, they were marching down the hall in matching teddies -- low-cut translucent lacy gowns reaching from their shoulders to their hips, worn over skimpy low-cut bras and matching panties.

They'd gone to Victoria's Secret together to buy them. Pale blond Suzie wore a black teddy while dark-skinned brunette Angela was dressed in pale green.

Ruth opened the door before they knocked. "It's amazing!" she exclaimed. "Mary Lou's little girl . . . and her new daughter . . . grown up and ready to become women!"

"Aunt Ruth, Suzie and I are ALREADY women!" Angela protested.

"I know you're not virgins," Ruth laughed, "but you'll still be different women after tonight!" She was wearing a pale blue mesh corset -- tight fabric extending from her lace bra down to her navel -- and matching bikini panties. Her nipples and hairless pussy were clearly visible through the porous clinging cloth.

"Come on!" Ruth continued, pulling her apartment door closed and starting down the stairs. The girls glanced at each other, shrugged and followed her. The door to the family apartment opened as they reached the second-floor landing.

"Jesus, Mom!" Angela gasped.

Maria Louise Menghini was an older version of her daughter Angela, with light olive skin, striking Italian features and thick black hair cascading over her shoulders. Her body was tall and solid, with wide hips, a muscular butt and heavy breasts.

She was wearing a rust-colored teddy with a skimpy matching thong. Her plunging bra was made from transparent floral-embroidered lace that barely contained her big breasts. Mary's broad brown areolas and long thick pink nipples strained against the mesh. Sheer translucent fabric descended from the bra to her crotch with thigh-high slits on the sides, ending with a frilly border of the bra material.

Angela and Mary stared at each other for long electric moments before Angela moved into her mother's arms and kissed her open-mouthed.

Suzie felt the heat building in her pussy and moistening her panties as she watched her "Mom" and "Big Sister" kissing passionately and fondling each other through their sexy nighties.

"You don't have to do it on the landing," Ruth said gently. "There's a nice bedroom a few feet away."

Mary pulled her lips away from Angela's and looked dreamily into her daughter's eyes. "Come on, Sexy Girl!" she purred. "Let's go to the bed I share with your father!" Mary took Angela's hand and they walked into the apartment.

Suzie looked at Ruth, staring at the older woman's big breasts and hard nipples. "Shall we go back upstairs and leave them alone?" she asked.

"No way, sexy little niece!" Ruth answered, giving Suzie a long hard kiss before guiding her through the door. "You're family now and this is for you, too!"

Angela and Mary stood beside the bed, two feet apart and motionless, gazing into each other's eyes, intensely aware of their hot female bodies . . . Suzie paused at the bedroom door with Ruth's arm around her waist, staring at the women inside.

Angela put her hands on Mary's big firm breasts, pinching her mother's hard nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. She suddenly thought of "little sister" Suzie, the other woman in her life. Mary's oversized tits were sexy in a different way from Suzie's tiny ones.

Angela's panties were already damp. She wished her younger brother Paul was there to pull the thin fabric aside and drive inside. Or Leo! The smoldering heat in her crotch flared into a blaze as she imagined her father's long thick pole stretching and filling the hot wet space between her young athletic legs.

Mary gripped Angela's shoulders, pulling the girl's face into the cleavage between her lace-covered breasts. "Come on, Baby!" Mary whispered, dropping a shoulder strap as Angela nuzzled her chest. "I've watched you grow into a sexy young woman and fantasized about sharing my body with you, like I do with Leo . . . and Ruth!"

The thin fabric fell away as Mary released the other shoulder strap. Angela lost herself in kissing her mother's heavy breasts and suckling Mary's long hard pink nipples.

Mary stood still with her eyes closed, stroking her daughter's thick black hair and feeling the heat build in her own body.

Angela suddenly fell to her knees, lifting the teddies' hem and staring at Mary's crotch, covered but not hidden by her translucent rust-colored thong. Her pubic area was bare except for a closely-trimmed patch of coarse black hair. The tightly-stretched cloth triangle flattened Mary's ragged pussy lips against her shaved mound.

"Yeah Baby Daughter!" Mary whispered, gently pulling away and lying on the bed. Ruth played with her hard nipples and Suzie slipped a hand inside her panties as they watched Angela kneel between Mary's open legs.

"Oh Baby!" Mary cried as Angela licked her through the thong. "Where'd you learn to eat pussy? This is so hot!"

Angela was drunk on her mother's hot taste and smell. She fondled Mary's puffy outer lips through the thong, spreading them lewdly open. "Mom, you sure are wet!" she remarked, pressing her index finger against the soaked cloth covering Mary's hot female core.

Mary gasped with surprise as Angela slipped a fabric-wrapped finger roughly up her snatch. The thong stayed inside when Angela withdrew her finger. Mary writhed with pleasure as Angela gripped the straps and slowly pulled the skimpy little triangle out of her snatch.

"Wow, Baby!" Mary exclaimed. "That's weird, but sexy! I knew you were going to be good in bed!" She moaned as Angela continued the finger/thong fucking, dragging the slick wet fabric out of her pussy and over her clit.

Ruth's hard brown nipples were flattened against her pale blue bra's soft lace. She pressed her big breasts against Suzie's back as she gripped the girl's hips, pulling their bodies together as they stared at the women on the bed.

Angela abruptly pushed Mary's thong to the side, pulled her mother's pussy lips open with her fingers and drove her tongue into Mary's hot pink depths.

"Oh yeah Baby! Oh fuck, yeah!" Mary whispered as Angela slid a finger up her snatch while sucking the tiny little pink knot almost hidden at the top of her folds. She moaned even louder when Angela added a second finger.

Ruth put her hands on Suzie's shoulders, releasing the straps of the girl's black teddy and the push-up bra beneath it. The garments slid down, exposing her puffy little dark pink areolas and pebble-hard pink nipples.

"Here, Baby!" Mary gasped, catching Angela's hand and guiding it to her clit. "Right there!"

Mary clawed at her big breasts, pinching and twisting her long thick nipples as Angela finger-fucked her tight wet snatch and rubbed her hot little pink bud.

"Harder!" Mary cried, working her hips and humping Angela's fingers. She screamed and thrashed on the bed, cumming violently as Angela hammered her clit.

Angela's own snatch was burning. She couldn't believe the pressure and friction she was putting on Mary's clitoris or the intensity of her mother's long orgasm.

Mary finally collapsed on the bed, gripping Angela's wrist to keep her daughter's fingers inside her pussy as she gasped for breath.

It only took Mary moments to recover. She pulled Angela down and kissed her passionately. "Sweet Baby Girl!" she said, flipping Angela onto her back. "Now, let's get your sexy little panties off . . ."

"I love your heavy black thatch!" Mary purred, running her fingers through Angela's thick wet pelt. "I shaved my pubic hair five years ago. Leo and I like the bare look and feel, but it might be fun to grow it back. He always liked playing hide and seek in my bush!"

Mary pulled Angela's mound open, exposing her brick-red depths, already gleaming with juices. "Baby Girl, you look just like me!" she whispered. "I'll bet you like this as much as I do, too!"

She slid her tongue deep into Angela's hot snatch, licking her sides and probing her depths, bringing the girl to a long screaming orgasm without even touching her little pink clit.

Angela finally collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. Mary's face was dripping when she lifted her head from Angela's crotch. "I didn't expect you to squirt like that, Baby!" she laughed.

"I didn't know I could!" Angela answered, pulling Mary into her arms and kissing her passionately. "It's never happened before."

Ruth and Suzie were still standing beside the bed. Suzie's teddy had fallen around her waist and she'd removed her bra, freeing her firm A-cup breasts. Ruth was behind Suzie, playing with the girl's hard little pink nipples.

"My Baby Girl is full of secrets!" Mary said. "You can even surprise yourself! Does Bernie know about you and Suzie?"

"How did you know I'm sleeping with . . .?" Angela and Suzie asked in unison. They looked at each other and giggled before turning back to stare at Mary.

"You can tell when two people are having sex," Mary answered. "It changes the way they interact with each other . . . and everyone else!"

"It's Baby Sister's turn!" Mary announced, rising from the bed and taking Suzie in her arms. "We Menghini women love our men, but have each other when they're gone. Welcome to the family, Suzie!"

Mary pressed her big bare breasts against Suzie's little ones, rubbing her hard nipples against the girl's as they kissed open-mouthed.

"Mom . . ." Suzie whispered as Mary took her hand and led her to the bed. "I've dreamed about making love with you!"

"Sexy Aunt Ruth!" Angela purred, embracing the older woman. "I've been watching you undress in front of your open window! Playing with my pussy while you fondled your big tits and pinched your nipples!"

Ruth dropped the shoulder straps on her corset. The see-through mesh bra fell away, freeing her heavy breasts. "I know, Babe!" she said, guiding Angela's hands to her chest. "I could feel you watching! Getting off with me . . ."

Angela squeezed the big woman's tits and twisted her long brown nipples roughly.

"Yeah, Babe!" Ruth gasped, reaching between Angela's legs, pressing her palm against the girl's moist furry mound and slipping a finger into her hot wet depths.

"Come on, Babe! Harder!" Ruth gasped as Angela squeezed her D-cup breasts roughly and jacked her big hard nipples, which seemed to be wired directly to her clitoris, like tiny cocks. The tension in her loins built to overload levels as Angela manipulated her tits.

At the same time, Angela was going wild from the palm rubbing her mound and clit, the finger fucking her snatch, and the sheer infectious excitement of Ruth's orgasmic state.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Ruth!" / "Oh Jesus, Baby Angela" the women gasped in near-unison as they started cumming. Ruth leaned against the wall with Angela gripping her breasts for support as they kept each other climaxing for long minutes.

Mary lay on the bed and took Suzie into her arms. They kissed passionately, pressing their bare breasts together, rubbing hard nipples and grinding crotches as they listened to Angela and Ruth cumming.

"Here, Baby Sister!" Mary said, playfully pushing Suzie away. "Come sit on my face!"

"Sure!" Suzie agreed enthusiastically. "I'll take my panties off first . . . and yours, too!" A moment later, she was straddling Mary's chest.

"Oh Mom!" Suzie moaned as Mary stroked her golden wet thatch while gently nibbling her almost-hidden lips. "I've fantasized about doing this . . . in bed alone at night . . . playing with my tits, ass, pussy . . . Oh!"

Mary pulled Suzie's furry mound open and thrust her tongue inside, sucking tart juices as she licked the girl's hot slick walls.

Suzie stroked Mary's flowing black hair and moaned with pleasure as she ground her crotch into the older woman's face. "God, Mom!" she gasped. "I've never been eaten like this!"

Mary tormented and teased Suzie, pushing her to the edge of orgasm and keeping her suspended there without going over.

Suzie knew she could make herself come at any time. Just pinching her nipples would set her off. But that would be cheating! It was exciting to submit to her mother's will.

Mary stroked Suzie's hot pussy with her tongue, going shallow and deep, darting and lingering, occasionally licking the girl's swollen little clit . . .

She had a psychic connection with Suzie and felt everything she was doing to the girl. Mary's legs were open and the juice was flowing over her hairless mound and down between her buttocks, soaking the sheets as she ate her daughter's hot throbbing snatch.

Their orgasm was seconds away. Mary's toes were curling and her pussy pulsed frantically. Suzie screamed and clamped Mary's tongue with her snatch as they climaxed together.

Ruth was kneeling beside the bed, squeezing her breasts as she pinched and twisted her long hard nipples roughly, cumming as she stared at the writhing "mother and daughter."

Angela was on her knees beside Ruth, fucking her own hot pussy to orgasm with a long double-headed dildo.

Suzie finally pulled her crotch away from Mary's mouth and they collapsed on the bed, holding hands and facing each other as they lay still, catching their breaths.

Ruth joined them in bed, pressing her breasts against Suzie's back. Angela left the long dong in her pussy as she moved behind Mary.

"Are you going to put it up my butt?" Mary asked. Angela's hard nipples rubbed her back as the dildo pressed between her buttocks.

"I don't know," Angela answered, feeling her vaginal muscles clamping the long thick toy. "Do you want me to?" Her nipples had grown even harder.

KenJames
KenJames
1,413 Followers
12