Pleasing Kelsey

Story Info
A submissive's unrequited love for a Goddess.
11.3k words
4.53
77.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers

Understanding Kelsey -- I don't suppose a lot of this story will make sense to you unless you can understand my relationship with her. And I don't suppose even that will help unless you understand me.

I am cute. I walk by and guys will give a nod, you know the kind, a quick scan for large firm breasts or a glance when I pass them to check out my ass. I never even used to catch it until I met Kelsey and she pointed it out to me. I'm only 5'2", which pretty much puts me in the cute category by itself. My breasts are small at what I like to call a modified B cup, meaning they are an A but look like a B during a certain time of the month or with the padded bras I normally wear. My hair is chestnut brown, not really, it's just brown, but chestnut brown sounds more exotic. My eyes are hazel, again, not really, just brown. I do, however, have a very nice little ass. At least I think so and most of the people who have given it a squeeze appreciated it. I wear corrective glasses.

So, piece it together, look at my profile pic, there you are. My name is Jessica.

Kelsey. Kelsey is the best thing that ever happened to me. I suppose like most girls with an inner yearning that is appreciated when kept in check in high school, I have a little lesbian inside me that was just dying to 'come out'. And college is the time for such exploration and adventure.

Kelsey is gorgeous. Everyone notices her. Not to suggest that they aren't many other women on my college campus that turn every head, but Kelsey also heads the cheer squad. Kelsey is the lead anchor on the college's morning show filmed and produced by students. Kelsey is continuously on the honor roll. Kelsey also happens to come from a very rich family and drives a red sports convertible.

Kelsey is modelesque, not a word according to my spell check, I just made it up. She is 5'9" and adding her normal heels, she towers over most guys, not to mention nearly all the girls at our college. She has blonde hair. By blonde hair, I mean very light blonde hair, not 'dirty blonde' by any stretch of the imagination. Her body is perfect. Her feet are perfect, every nail, fingers and toes, match and they are a different design every week. Her calves, her thighs, her ass, her hips, they are sculpted by a greater power than genealogy.

Kelsey's belly? HA! More like a set of abs that segregates the two regions of her body that constantly summon all of mankind's deepest desires. Her breasts are an absolute work of art on her perfect body. Those 36C cups would be monstrous on my frame, but they fit her ... well... perfectly. Her neck is the most kissable expanse of flesh I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. Her earlobes are so sensitive and delicious. Her cheek bones are high, her chin is perfectly set on her jaw and elegantly curved.

Her lips... I lack the words to describe those plump, painted, permanently perfectly parted passageways to her mouth. I'll try. They always appear to be wet. Having a seemingly unlimited means, she only uses the finest of beauty products, though I have seen her without any and I have to say they are not required. When those wondrous lips move, you are torn between hearing the words and losing yourself in the commanding presence of those moist full lips.

Kelsey's eyes are the crystal blue of water in the Carribean. I have lost myself in those eyes many times. They are hypnotic, all encompassing orbs that reflect her mood and seem to penetrate your very soul. They read me like a book. They betray only what she wishes them to convey. It is like they are a separate entity unto themselves, but one that she controls without fail.

The way Kelsey dresses is impeccable. There is a line between enticing and slutty and she is above that line. She shows her body without showing her body. Her clothing is tight, but modest in its exposure. She almost looks professional, but she is still dressing for college. She wears a skirt or dress most of the time, but they are never above mid-thigh. You will never catch a glimpse of any article that she does not intend you to see.

So, perhaps you can tell, I was enamored of Kelsey. I was not alone in this respect for her beauty. However, like most people on the campus, I was more in a constant state of awe than of any remote dream that her interest would be returned. When she walks by, it is a wonder that half the school isn't wearing neck braces from watching her closely and jerking their heads away and averting their eyes when she glances back with that smile on her lips. She knows. She always knows and she adores the attention, much the way I would think a Queen would adore being worshipped by her subjects.

I won't go into the details of the year I watched her from afar with the masses. I won't even go into the day and the way we finally met and eventually fell in love. She loves me. She tells me so every day. The problem is, Kelsey is heterosexual. I suppose that isn't entirely true. Would any heterosexual love a member of the same sex? Would they allow them to service them sexually? Would they sleep with them in the same bed? Probably not. But, her parents and her position in the hierarchy of life demand that she be heterosexual and so she was.

This obviously creates an inequitable relationship. For one thing, I am not worthy of her from an aesthetic point of view. I'm not delusional. I know that she could have any man or woman that she chooses. I know that I am fortunate. I know that I am receiving a gift from her with every second of attention that she grants me. I am but a mere mortal granted the presence of a goddess.

Kelsey operates in the light constantly. I compare it to being a celebrity. Outside closed doors, she has an image which must be maintained and tended constantly. A diversion in her demeanor and prominence could easily unbalance her position at the top of the hierarchy of life. This was a matter of great contention between us in the early months of our relationship. It wasn't so much that I wanted her to come out of the closet and lez things up with me in public, it was more that I wanted her to treat me with some manner of respect and dignity, not as her lackey.

But, I get her most intimate moments. Even her boyfriend, whom she publicly adores, will never know the secrets that I hold. Her parents haven't an inkling about the inner most desires of the Kelsey I love. Her entourage sees me as a nobody, a nothing, a pathetic little girl who follows her around and amuses her, and sometimes them.

To understand our relationship, if it is possible, you also need to know this. I enjoy humiliation. I don't go looking for it. I cry myself to sleep sometimes at the things she says to me or the tasks she 'asks' me to perform. But, as Kelsey has convinced me time and time again as she holds me afterwards and watches me bring myself to the most demeaning and powerful orgasms of my life, we are perfect together. She enjoys her part, I enjoy mine. The only difference is, I don't always realize it and she does.

You should also know that she loves her boyfriend Jake. She doesn't lie to me ever. There would be no reason to do so as she has been very clear about our relationship since the first day we spent any time alone. Neither does she lie to him. He knows all about me and I think, to a degree, even though he is absolutely gorgeous, he gets a little jealous sometimes and will put me in my place. Particularly if there is drinking involved.

Her friends all know about our relationship as well. The other members of the cheer squad, her friends from back home, the on camera and behind the scenes crew at 'her' morning show and her other colleagues all know about me. They openly treat me with disdain for the most part. Though on several occasions, I have had one of them come up to me and comfort me for the sake of pity.

And though it breaks my heart sometimes at the things said or the pranks played on me, Kelsey does not let things get out of hand, and none of them would dare to cross her.

And so the groundwork is roughly laid to explain my relationship with Kelsey on campus as Halloween approached.

It was a cool Autumn day when this 'adventure' began. I use quotations as the meaning of the word is probably far different for me than for most readers or the dictionary. I would always, hereafter, remember this as our Halloween adventure. I was sitting on the ground, rubbing Kelsey's perfect feet after a hard cheer practice. We were at the benches in the Commons. Kelsey, a few members of the cheer squad, Brianna, her best friend from back home, and a representative group of her sorority were present, discussing the upcoming holiday and the plans they had to make it a year to remember for all times.

I never really paid attention to these discussions. My opinion was unwanted, which had been told to me many times when I interjected in their conversation in the past. Even if they liked an idea I shared, they would diminish me and then Kelsey would re-suggest the same thing and they would hail it as the best, most original concept any of them had ever heard. Kelsey and I would laugh behind closed doors at their lack of integrity, but if I dared even snicker in front of them, there would be hell to pay. So, I stopped paying attention altogether at some point and concentrated on Kelsey's adorable feet instead.

She would, on occasion, kick me if she wanted me to listen in and provide input for her amusement. I hated it when she did that. It was bad enough to be smirked at constantly by her circle without Kelsey forcing me to provide them with more fuel for the fire. However, this was one of those times. She signaled to me with a kick in my chest, not hard, just attention seeking, and I listened in while less enthusiastically rubbing her feet.

"I think we should do a haunted house on the first floor and hold the party out back." Dina, one of the sorority sisters suggested. She was pretty. They all were actually. The sorority sisters, the cheer squad, the morning show people, Brianna, anyone that Kelsey hung out with was beautiful. It was good company to be seen with and accepted into.

"What if it rains?" Brianna asked. Kelsey usually did not speak in these meetings until she had the perfect combination of ideas or conversion of them into her own concept.

"Well, we could just rent some tents in the back" Dina suggested to support her idea.

I exhaled heavily and the breath alerted Kelsey that I was going to offer up an idea. I hated doing this. I hated being belittled like I knew I was about to be. The worst part is that my ideas were usually pretty good and Kelsey liked them. I wished I could just text it to her and she could introduce it as her own. But, judging by the smile on those beautiful red lips and the gleam in her blue eyes, she was looking forward to proving once again that her friends were lemurs.

"Why not use the old sorority house for the Haunted House? It's run down and looks creepy at night and you could set it up well in advance and take it all down later instead of inconveniencing the actual Sorority and still hold your party there." The old sorority house was abandoned about ten years ago when the alumni had pulled together the resources to move the sorority houses to a row closer to campus. This one still stood, though it had been uninhabited for years and was in dire need of a wrecking ball.

"Sure." Brianna laughed and winked at Kelsey as she led the attack. I hung my head and squeezed my eyes closed. I did not want to cry in front of them, it would make things worse. So, I braced myself for the onslaught. "And while we are at it, let's loosen some floor boards and ceiling fixtures so we can be sure someone actually dies. How great it will be if the whole house collapses on someone! Can you imagine the headlines! We will definitely be remembered forever. Great idea Jess!" The sarcasm was so thick I cringed at the proverbial knife in my back.

"Yeah!" Collette, one of the cheer squad jumped in. "And we could add a few more exposed nails in the walls too. Maybe use real torches since there is no electricity and burn it down in the process."

"Hey." Lisa, one of the morning show people added. "It really isn't such a bad idea, we could fix the place up. If we had started a year ago."

"How did you get into this school anyway?" Maggie from the sorority asked me. "I thought we had higher educational standards."

I tried to zone out and Kelsey caught it and touched her toes to my lip to get my attention. I looked up at her with my sad eyes and she smiled at me. She purposefully motioned with her eyes for me to pay attention to Dina, who was asking what my major was, as if they didn't already know from the last hundred times they had attacked me in force.

"English." I whispered.

"OH!" Dina laughed. "That's right. What a waste of daddy's money." She laughed.

"So does anyone have any GOOD ideas?" Brianna asked at a signal from Kelsey to ease them back off me a bit. I caught the signal. I always did. If it weren't for the fact that Kelsey controlled it all, I wouldn't be putting up with it, this time or any.

I listened, but concentrated on Kelsey's feet more than the conversations. They were as perfect as the rest of her and provided an escape of sorts. She smiled at me occasionally, but focused most of her concentration on the bombardment of concepts hurled into the fray.

"I know a contractor." Kelsey smiled, wiggling her toes to get me to refocus. "If we can raise the funds to recapture the costs, we could actually use the old sorority house."

"Great idea" Brianna smirked. "When you actually have some way to make it work."

I smiled and received a kick to the chin. It wasn't hard, just enough to warn me to wipe it off my face.

The gates flooded with preparations and ideas to raise money. I was only half listening. I was a part of the sorority, but only because Kelsey had practically forced me to join. I was the least respected member, but I was a member. Kelsey voted for me, so my opinions were of little relevance in any democratic action of the sorority.

**********

I waited as usual in Kelsey's bedroom in the sorority house. Being Kelsey, she had a large room all to herself and I occupied my normal spot, laying on the thick carpeted floor doing my homework. I shared a room with three other underclass members of the sorority on the first floor, but seldom was there except to change clothes and listen to their giggles about where they assumed I had been all night. It was no secret. They all knew. Wearing a long flannel night gown to stem off the chill in the air, I finished up yet another bland homework assignment and glanced around me at the luxuries that surrounded Kelsey. There was probably little in this room I could afford. Kelsey was accustomed to the better things in life. I checked my phone. It was 10:35 and there was no message from her, so I went into her private bathroom and started her evening bath.

I made it hot so it would not cool down too much by her expected arrival at 11. If she didn't show at the appointed hour, I would take on the continuing process of letting water out and refilling the reduced volume with hot water so that she was ensured a nice hot bath upon arrival at ... home? Was it fair for me to consider this my home? We never really had that conversation. But I basically lived here and though it was a bit of a joke as to why I was here, I considered it more my room than any other, deferring of course to the fact that I would sometimes spend a night at the floor of her closet if she invited Jake over for the night. So, it was much more Kelsey's home than mine.

I had packed up my books and stored them in the corner as the water ran. At precisely 10:54, I added the bath salts that would scent her skin the next day. Usually mine as well. One of the benefits of being Kelsey's girlfriend was the access to delightful things to make me smell and look better.

She arrived on time tonight and I was waiting at the door to undress her. She giggled a little. She had a few drinks apparently. I did not like her drinking and we had fought about this before when she drove or rode with someone else who was drinking. I actually left her for a week when she came home wasted one night after driving herself back from a party. I told her I refused to sit there and wait to hear she had died in a car crash. She punched me in the face that night, though she was too drunk to connect very hard.

We made up over the course of the next week and she has not driven intoxicated since then to the best of my knowledge. And I would know except for the few times I have gone home for a weekend with my family.

"Jessica my sweet." She laughed. "Waiting patiently to suck Jake's cum out of my pussy. You are so devoted."

I hated it when she was tipsy. She wasn't drunk really, not this time. She was just using it as an excuse to humiliate me so she could blame it on the alcohol tomorrow when we fought about it. Nonetheless, I helped her off with her clothes and folded them neatly on the chair of her vanity. I was in charge of her laundry and would take care of the clothes later.

Her flimsy silk panties were indeed marred with the remnants of her copulation with Jake and I cringed at the task that always accompanies such a discovery. Though, she had at least warned me when she walked in the door.

"I wish you would make him wear a condom." I sighed as I pulled her hands towards the bed, sitting her on a towel that awaited her arrival.

"You know he is faithful to me and I am on the pill, so I wish you would stop giving me the same stupid wish every time my boyfriend leaves you a snack." She smirked.

"I love you Kelsey." I sunk to my knees at her feet and placed a hand on either of her thighs. I could smell the sex stronger now, but it no longer gave me feelings of nausea.

"I know you do." She smiled. "You are so pathetic Jessica."

I pressed her thighs a little farther than necessary and she laughed at the jerking motion of my hands. I looked up at her, leaning just a little forward. Even with her slight inebriation, her eyes were so captivating. She looked into my eyes and they told me that she loved me too, though the words never left her lips. She smiled at me and pointedly looked down at her well fucked crotch.

I rolled my eyes and she giggled. But not for long. I know my sweet Kelsey's body better than anyone. She has told me so many times. Though she would call me a liar if I dared repeat that to anyone else.

Her lips were stuck together by the stickiness of their cum. In all, it really didn't make that much of a difference usually. Her cum was far more abundant and pungent than Jakes. Not as thick, but it would soon be a steady flow into my warm and loving mouth. I pressed my tongue against her slit and slid slowly up and down, letting my saliva dissolve the congealed juices that sealed off open entry.

It took a few minutes to work my way slowly in. The first few times she had introduced me to this 'gift' as she called it, I had rushed to get it over with and was admonished. I had since learned to put my jealousy for Jake aside and treasure my time with Kelsey. I slowly delved my tongue deeper on each upward and downward glide of my tongue. There was no licking at this point, just a slow, tempered movement of the stiffened tip of my tongue up and down the crevice of her inner lips.

There were so crusted drops on her outer lips as well, but I would get to them soon. I needed my love to feel me pleasing her before I bathed her. It took a good ten minutes of her patient panting and my gradual entry before I had her lips cleanly separated. Of course, it wasn't just her on my tongue. It was largely him. I'm not sure I've been clear, but I don't like him.

Kelsey just leaned back on her elbows and watched, sighing as the slow dance of my tongue invaded her inner folds. "Pillows." She said in a commanding, but not harsh tone.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,324 Followers