Poker Table Slut

Story Info
Hubby gives up wife to pay poker debt.
1.9k words
4.15
270.3k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User1
User1
120 Followers

I made sure the room was perfectly set before he rang the doorbell and turned his wife over to me for my personal pleasure. The lights were perfect, the wine was well-chilled and the camera was running.

Just as I closed the mirror that covered the camera, the door bell passersby from seeing inside. With the late afternoon sun shining outside, it was easy to see two figures at the door; one large and very dejected man and his petite little blond wife.

I opened the door. Staring at her tight little body with nothing but lust on my mind, I said "You dressed her just as I instructed. You may leave, now. I'll have someone drive her home after I've finished with her."

I took her by the hand and led her inside, shutting the door and listening to him walk away. I strolled over to the bed and reclined. She stayed at the door, nervous and unsure of herself. I slipped my hand inside my robe to stroke my rock hard cock as I leered at my prize.

I started with her feet, tiny things perched in impossibly high heels. My gaze moved slowly upwards, enjoying her well-shaped legs and enjoying a view of her sweet thighs, which were almost completely exposed. The hem of her bright red lycra sheath was the only thing that kept her shaved pussy from my prying eyes. The dress fit snugly, following every curve and tracing every line of her 19 year old body. The bright sun rendered the thin cloth that stretched between her upper thighs almost transparent, a sexier and more erotic sight than if she had been completely naked.

I concentrated on the spot at the top of her thighs until I was satisfied that she was not wearing panties underneath. With the outline of her extremely large nipples pressing against the tight fabric, it was apparent that she did not wear a bra, either. She was nervously shifting from one leg to another, looking like a young colt that didn't know where to run next. She knew she was trapped; she knew why she was here; she was trying to decide whether to run or stay.

I let my gaze fall back to her crotch before I said, "You know why you're here." It was more of a statement than a question. "Your damn fool husband bet your sweet little ass on a poker hand. He lost. I won. Now your ass is mine to do with as I please for the next 4 hours."

She nodded. I could see fear on her face and a little excitement, too. She was trying to figure out if she could be so daring as to fuck a black man only 3 months after she married Jack. Actually, she had no choice. I was going to do everything I could to turn her out, to make her a complete cock-crazed slut and record it for my future viewing pleasure and Jack's future agony on camera. But whatever was going to happen, I was going to fuck her senseless before I sent her home with a copy of the tape.

I considered Jack to be a complete asshole. He had started dating this little cock tease almost a year ago just after she graduated from high school. It took him 6 months to get some of that stuff. She quickly learned to love sex and she loved to tease the rest of us when we played poker. She flirted constantly, wore tight, revealing clothes and enjoyed watching us squirm as she flashed us from time-to-time.

Jack had gone on a losing streak. He owed me several thousand dollars and tried to weasel out of the debt. I wanted to teach them both a lesson. Two days ago, he lost another thousand and I demanded payment. He said he didn't have that kind of cash. I offered to play a round of draw poker. He wins, I erase the debt. I win, I forget the debt but he has to deliver his wife to my bed.

The fool played and lost. I had to send a couple of brothers over to convince him that he needed to pay up.

Little Miss Becky was about to be drawn out. The way she cock-teased, I suspected she was a potential slut but needed someone to give her permission to be bad. I was going to do that tonight.

"Come here," I said, patting the bed.

Slowly she walked toward me, wanting to run but just as curious about what would happen if she stayed. I ignored her as I poured some wine. She sat down, next to me, rather primly holding her knees together.

I laughed at her attempt at modesty. The dress exposed more of her than she could possibly hide and I intended to have her on her back soon, naked and with her legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked her deep and hard for the camera.

She took the wine down in one long gulp. I poured more and began talking to her about her husband, mentioning what a fool he was for putting such a fine lady on the card table as collateral. She agreed with me, angry with him for his deed. We talked for almost an hour as I fed her more wine.

I took her hand and walked her to the middle of the floor and began a slow dance. She was a little unsteady on her feet from the wine. Nibbling at her neck brought chill bumps to her arms. I pulled her tighter, letting my hands drift downwards until I cupped her ass cheeks. Her face was buried in my shoulder as she snuggled in tighter, her arms wrapped around my neck. I could feel her soft breasts crushing her hardened nipples against my chest.

I smiled. There would be no force required. She would soon and willingly be fucking me like the little slut that she wanted to be. I lifted her face with my fingertips and covered her mouth with mine. It was a long, open-mouthed kiss that sealed the promise. Her knees buckled and her breath was ragged as I broke the kiss.

I carried her to the bed, dropping her so that the dress rode half way up her ass. I lifted her knee to expose her pussy. It was already wet and open. I knew the camera was capturing the sight.

Shyly, she stuck a finger in her mouth and watched as I stripped. When I dropped my pants, my cock sprang up hard and oozing precum. Again with that same shy look on her face, she looked at it. She seemed captivated be her first view of a black cock and watched it curiously as I moved between her legs. Placing my shoulders under her knees, I rolled forward and slid my tongue along her opened pussy lips.

It was an unexpected move that caused her to scream and buck her hips upwards. Quickly, she pressed my face harder into her cunt, cumming and screaming "Oh, god" over and over again.

I reached up and slipped the dress off her shoulders, pulling it to her waist. I looked up to enjoy the view of her little body laid out before me. Her tits were a perfect frame for her face from where I was. Those round globes were a perfect fit for my hands and I enjoyed the sensation of their softness for a few minutes. As she calmed down from her first massive cum, I noticed her finger was still in her mouth and she was watching me eat her pussy in the mirror next to the bed. She ought to be fascinated when I gave her a copy of the tape I was secretly recording/

I moved up and placed my knees on either side of her head. She looked up questioningly at first, and then saw my cock next to her face. I rubbed it across her mouth and she kissed it at first, then let her tongue taste it. Pretty tame for a soon-to-be cock slut I thought. In a moment, though, she opened her mouth wide, accepting the oral intrusion willingly.

I rolled forward again, pinning her to the mattress in a red-hot 69 session. I turned her slightly so the camera could catch our profile and Jack could see my cock sliding in and out of his young wife's eager mouth. I felt my cum rise and began pistoning in and out of her mouth, flooding it when the dam broke.

I pulled out and looked down at my orally fucked prize. Cum was sliding down the side of her mouth and her pussy was quivering with anticipation. She was out of breath from the rough ride and the finger that was in her mouth was now sliding up and down her cunt. My own cock was shiny and wet; a bright, ebony rod that would soon bring her to another screaming orgasm.

I got between her legs again. She instinctively brought them up high and wide, getting into the classic fuck-me-like-a-missionary position. Instead of a cock, I slid a finger into her, then another and another. Soon I had four fingers sawing in and out of her pussy, opening it wider than it had ever been before.

Her hips were jerking, spontaneously fucking my fingers. She grabbed my wrist with her hands and tried to pull more of my hand into her. "Fuck me" she pleaded in a small, little girl voice. I hoped the audio track on the camera was sensitive enough to catch that plea.

Pushing her knees up against her tits, I responded, "Put it in."

She grabbed my cock and placed it at her cunt opening. I watched as the head slowly disappeared. I leaned forward, covered those sweet little tits with my hands and slammed the entire length of my cock into her in one hard stroke. We began fucking each other hard. Catching a furious rhythm, our hips were moving so fast that her juices were being churned into a white cream. Gradually she increased the pace on her own and I lifted up and watched in awe as she fucked me like a demon. Her eyes were shut tight, her face turned to the side and she was moving her ass up and down like a woman possessed. I watched as she pulled back until I almost slipped out of her, then slam upwards until every last inch was buried to the hilt. I never knew a woman could fuck with such frenzy.

I came again, this time leaving half of it inside of her for s split second before pulling out so the camera could catch the last of my cum spurt across her tummy. We collapsed, covered in fuck sweat. I looked at the clock. Fifteen minutes was left on the tape. I rolled her over and began playing with her asshole which was already wet and well-lubricated from the sex we had just had.

I slipped my finger in as she protested quietly. I had nothing left. Her ass would have to wait. But I knew it was mine anytime I wanted it. So did she. I pushed my middle finger slowly up her back door listening to her groan as she accepted this final and most intimate penetration. "You'll come back on your own," I said, "and I'll take you this way."

As I pulled my finger out, her ass rose, trying to keep it inside her rectal opening as long as possible. "Yes," she whispered.

User1
User1
120 Followers