Pony Girl Story 1

Story Info
She's broken in by an experienced cowboy.
2k words
4.03
252.7k
43

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't been twenty-four hours since she had become her master's pony girl. Her 'tail' still felt strange and uncomfortable jammed into her tight little ass, but what could she do? He had ordered her not to remove it.

She had answered his advertisement in a local newspaper. It said: "Attractive broadminded female wanted for unusual sex work". No problem, for some time now she had been thinking, why not get paid for something I enjoy so much?

The interview had been straightforward to begin with, name, age, interests, etc. It wasn't until after the pay had been mentioned that he informed her she would be required to wear some kind of kinky pony costume. For that kind of money, plus her keep, if he had wanted her to dress up as Santa's little helper and fuck all his reindeer she would have done it. Damn it, as a bar waitress, she didn't earn that much in a month. An agreement was reached, and she had moved into his lovely ranch home the following day. Everything would be fine, but just to be certain she would keep her regular job for a few weeks longer. She would sneak out to the bar at night, be back a few hours later and no one at the ranch would know.

"Sure, I will quit immediately," she had cheerfully lied to her new master.

She had to work that evening, but as she soon discovered, even her longest skirt wouldn't cover her new tail. It hung down from under the hemline, swishing against the back of her thighs, and so she had tucked it into her panties and trotted off.

Soon, if everything went according to plan she really would quit her waitress job. She would stay at the ranch for a few months, earn a lot of money, and move on. It had been her plan to work and travel across the country, and although she had no formal qualifications, an attractive young woman like her never had difficulty finding work. Vivacious and blonde, with beautiful eyes, and a lovely body, people wanted to be around her.

The bar was in the rougher side of town, frequented mainly by cowboys, farmhands, and their women. The pay wasn't good, however it hadn't taken her long to realize low cut blouses and high hemlines opened wallets.

Smoky and noisy, it always got louder as the evening worn on and the men drank more. That was always her best chance at getting heavy tips. As she chatted, flirted, and served drinks she would bend right over, giving everyone a good long look at her ripe tits, and letting them almost fall out of her partly open blouse. Often her short tight skirt would ride right up her hips, and another customer, almost always a man, would playfully slap her ass. More generous tips!

On this particular night it was busier than she had expected. The other girl she worked with hadn't turn up and there seemed to be more customers than usual, and so she had been far too busy to think about the day's earlier events. She had almost forgotten about her tail, and hadn't been aware it had dropped out until, leaning over a table, she felt someone tugging on it. Startled by the sensation, she spun around to see a tall and ruggedly handsome man grinning down at her. He wore a shabby cowboy hat, a checked shirt, and well-worn chaps. His sharp blue eyes sparkled with amusement against his tanned and leathery face as he announced, "Well will you look at this boys, we got ourselves a pony girl!"

She felt her face flush with embarrassment. Her immediate reaction was to move away, but he was too fast. He was an experienced cowboy, used to dealing with wild and spirited mares. She was no match for his swift hand. Before she knew it he had her pinned face down on a nearby table, then tapping the toe of one of his dusty boots against the inside of her ankles he had pushed her legs apart.

"Easy now girl," he whispered, the hardness of his body now resting against the warm softness of hers.

His soothing tone made her relax; that however was her big mistake. Within seconds he had slipped a leather bridle over her face, and buckled it firmly behind her head. As he latched leather reins to it, she felt a hard metal bit pressing against her mouth and tongue. Keeping a firm grip on the straps, he then ran his free hand up under her skirt to stroke the insides of her thighs. She struggled to pull herself free as he slipped his fingers inside one leg of her panties to feel her wet cunt, but his strength overpowered her. She tried to protest as he gently pinched her swollen clit, but the bit in her mouth muffled her voice.

Glaring angrily around the room she heard the men whistling and cheering, and several of women nearby laughing.

"Good girl," he told her, pulling on the reins and forcing her away from the table then down onto the floor on her hands and knees. "I've been breaking in wild fillies for over ten years now. I've yet to come across one I can't train to my ways."

Someone handed him a crop, and he grinned as slapped the back of her legs and couple of times with quick sharp strokes. The stinging pain made her flinch.

"Don't make me have to use this too often now little filly," he warned.

Again she tried to protest, but her muffled cries were rewarded by another sharp slap as he refused to release her.

How long will marks like this last, she wondered? It was about then as she was beginning to worry about exactly how she would explain the welts to her new master, that she felt a tug on her skirt. It was followed by the sound of fabric ripping, then another tear as her panties fell around her knees and onto the floor. She gasped, the night air felt cool on her wet and warm cunt, and she realized the lower half of her body had been completely exposed.

A sly thought occur to her, maybe I should just co-operated.

She hadn’t had a fuck all day and she was more than really for a man now. As she turned her head to look back, the bulge in his trousers revealed the cowboy had a good hard cock tonight.

Noticing where her eyes were focused, he walked around in front of her, jerked on the reins and forced her head and face upwards. He grinned as he unbuckled his belt and then unzipped his trousers, slipping one hand inside to pull out his cock to let it drop in front of her.

Oh yes, she had been correct, he had a full and throbbing erection. She felt a tingling between her legs as she moved towards it. Unable to control herself, saliva began dripped down her chin as she tried to take it into her mouth, but it was useless. She wanted so much to take that lovely big cock into her mouth. Again she tired, this time she managed to get her the tip of her tongue past the bit to taste his precum, but nothing more. So long as she was wearing that bridle she wasn't going to be sucking any cock.

Her disappointment amused him and he laughed out loud, telling her, "Only good little pony girls get treats."

Frustrated and angry, she let out a loud huffing sound as she hit her fist down on the floor, however that only served to entertain those watching even more. Several of the men standing around also had their cocks out and were stroking themselves. The sight of them made her crotch even wetter, as she began to feel the familiar warm throbbing of needing a fuck.

"Good girl," he reassured her, moving back behind her to stroke her smooth thighs and ass, while still keeping a tight grip the reins. His hand then moved down under her tail to probe her velvety cunt. As he slid his fingers in and out warm wetness tickled down the inside of her thighs.

"I think this little filly is in heat boys. She needs fucking real bad," he smirked, putting the emphasis on 'real'. And he was damn right!

The next thing she knew he was kneeling between her spread legs, pressing his hard cock against her cunt, but making no attempt to enter her.

Fuck him! Why isn't he fucking me? I need some cock now, she thought, frustrated by the delay.

She pushed her hips back, but he just laughed and pulled back. She shook her head in frustration, causing her long blond hair to fall around her face. She tired to reach down and touch herself, but as she did he jerked sharply on the reins again.

"Not yet little filly girl, not until I'm ready to fuck you."

Her whole body quivered.

Unsure of what to do next she closed her eyes she let her head drop down. Suddenly his cock rammed into her wet sex. It felt so fucking good she was sure she would climax almost immediately, but her pleasure was brought to an abrupt halt by another sharp and stinging slap to her ass.

"Not yet little filly, not until you feel the reins loosen," he told her, pulling her head back, and forcing her face up.

Closing her fists she thumped them on the floor several times, however he simply ignored her and continued to fuck her as he pleased. His cock felt so good it was almost impossible for her not to climax. She wanted to release herself so badly, but the threat of another slap forced her hold back. Her whole body was now damp with a cool sweat and she could almost hear her tits slapping against her flesh with each thrust.

Fuck I can't possibly hold on any longer, she silently pleaded.

It was just then to the cheering and shouting of the many watching she felt the reins loosen. Her cries were muffled as her whole body shook and quivered from the sensation of his cock spurting his hot seed inside her. She closed her eyes and let his bulging cock fill her and with heated pleasure, and a climax that seemed to shake her entire body.

He slumped over her for couple of minutes. His breath was hot and heavy on the back of her neck.

She felt her heart pounding as she remained down on her hands and knees inhaling deeply to regain her breath.

He then pulled his cock out and stood triumphantly behind her. Looking around the room he held up the reigns and announced with a grin, "Ok boys who wants to be next?"

"Oh yea, I wanna a ride of that pony for sure!"

Another much younger man stepped forward; his fully erect cock out and ready as he knelt down between her legs. The crowd cheered and whistled.

"Rider her cowboy!"

"Yeehaaaaaaa!"

His cock slipped easily inside her dripping cunt.

Fuck him! I'm not ready for another fuck just yet, she thought.

His inexperience became obvious when he carelessly he let the reigns drop, and she jerked away from him, kicking her legs back and causing him to tumble backwards. As he fell awkwardly on the floor with his legs spread wide and his cock fully exposed, everyone laughed. He stood up and brushed himself down, then mumbling under his breath he moved away.

She could remember the last time she felt such a magnificent climax. A couple of the of others had managed to mount her after him, but none fucked her with the same power as the cowboy.

Hours later, exhausted and wrapped in a horse blanket she stumbled into her car and back to the ranch.

Oh, what a night it had been!