Pool Payments Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth's late fee - reluctantly paid in full.
2.1k words
4.66
264.8k
78

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,287 Followers

Chapter 04: Beth's Late Fee

Beth misses a payment, I insist on a late fee.

-------------------------------

Funny thing, the week that Lisa had me over for fun, Beth and I never quite found the time to be alone.

I wasn't doing without; ever since my extracurricular activities had started up, my love life with Traci had slowly started to grow. She was often tired or worn-out from the days activities. So I found myself pampering her a bit more, and giving her late evening massages while in bed, which I really didn't feel the urge to pursue beyond the love and intimacy. And yet, about half the time it did end up with us doing something. We'd been in a bit of a rut, nothing terrible, but about 3 times a month were all we'd been doing it. Now it was closer to two to three times a week.

The fourth week of our "Pool Club" found Beth visiting with the kids, and I was on a ladder working on the back of the house.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I'm installing a camera here that I can watch from anywhere in the house, on any TV." I told her. I didn't have to explain, she immediately understood the implications.

Even though the kids were all good swimmers, we didn't like to leave them out there unattended. So unless there were other parents around, or unless our baby sitter Jill was over swimming/tanning, it was hard for us to get inside for some private moments.

Once we had it set up, we had to give it a try, so we left the kids on their own, and turned on the TV in the bedroom. "Try Channel 6," I told her. She switched to channel 6 and there they were, horse-playing in the pool. "Turn up the volume," I encouraged her, and we could hear the splashing, and giggling.

"Wow, that's cool! Could we get that?" She asked me, enthralled with the view of the kids playing.

"Sure, but this method is a bit pricey. If you don't mind connecting to a dedicated monitor or viewing only the security camera on channel 3, instead of a VCR or DVD, it's a lot more reasonable." I didn't go into the whole technology of single channel CATV digital elimination, but I priced it for her - about $200 for an inexpensive, base system, a little over a grand for the setup I had.

She was seated on the edge of the bed watching, and I sat behind her, wrapping my arms around her, and nuzzling her hair. She didn't have a bathing suit on; she was in shorts and a halter, and I could just barely look down her halter top, and see a hard little nipple waking up.

"I believe I owe you for two weeks worth." She said softly, caressing my leg where she could reach it.

"And a late fee, of course." I added.

"A late fee?"

"Of course. For every week you're late, you have to make an additional orifice available," I told her. "You've got to be careful not to be three weeks late."

"I don't remember that part of the deal." She laughed, turning around and pushing at me. "How does that work for Lisa, since she's already putting out for you?"

"Same. But if she's even one week late, there's only one opening left," I teased. It was the first time either Beth or Lisa had referred to the other since we'd first started.

"I don't think so, Alex. You know our deal." She was holding firm.

"C'mon Beth," I asked sweetly, undoing her top and the first button of her shorts, without too much resistance. "You are incredible, but I don't think I could survive 30 minutes of you going down on me. After 15 minutes, I'm so sensitive I could almost scream."

I had her shorts open and around her ankles, and her top was laying on the floor next to her.

"So what exactly did you have in mind?" She asked me, providing little resistance to my pulling her panties off.

"Forget the time for the oral for now, I'm just dying to be inside of you again," I confessed.

"So isn't having Lisa screw your brains out enough?" She answered, with a little hint of hostility in the air.

"Please! Lisa may want to do all sorts of things, and she might be fun to play with, but there's nothing she could do, nothing, that could be as good as being with you."

"Are you sure about that? I hear she may be willing to let you do things she's NEVER done before."

"Beth, you are the girl in my dreams. All the time. God only knows why. You're not that much better looking then Lisa or any of the rest of them. But something about you makes my heart race." Her legs had opened enough to allow me to slide her panties down over her ass, and with a little tug, they joined her shorts on the floor. I had her naked except for her tennis shoes and socks.

"OK, this one time. But I don't want to hear about this from Lisa. What you and I do in here stays in here."

"Look who's talking. I've never said a word to anybody - you two are the ones talking, and it was you who got Lisa going in the first place." I replied with a laugh.

"I don't tell her anything," she said almost sorrowfully. "Somehow she guessed that we were up to something, so I admitted that we were playing around a bit. I had no idea she'd do what she did. Believe me, it's the last thing I wanted."

I pulled her glorious naked body forward, kissing her belly, and wrapping my arms around her hips and rear. "Whatever rules you want, I'll follow, whatever it takes to be with you." I let my kisses wander lower, tracing down to the smooth shaven triangle where her legs met.

Beth stepped back, but I followed her, dropping to my knees, my lips and tongue seeking out the folds of her skin. She stopped with her back against the dresser, and I held her there, my tongue exploring her as she gasped. Her fingers were in my hair, playing, then grabbing and pulling my face hard against her. I lapped away at her wetness, letting my tongue bury itself in her, before my lips took her clit in and the tip of my tongue went to work on it.

I needed more freedom, so I picked her up and laid her on the bed, immediately taking up position between her legs, letting my mouth go to work again. I stayed there until my lips and tongue were numb, and she'd cum on my tongue at least three times. She finally cried out and pulled away, curling up into a ball and gasping for air.

I followed her closely, my cock rock hard, and eager for action. Curled up as she was, lying on her side, her arms squeezing her legs to her chest, her ass and pussy were available and inviting. I reached down, lifted the top cheek a bit, and found enough room to slide my cock into her warmed up slice.

I used her gently, while she stayed in the fetal position. It was unbelievable. I rubbed her back softly, soothingly, and stroked her shin and thigh, while my stiffness penetrated her again and again. Her arms finally loosened, and her legs crept away from her chest a bit. I took the opportunity to lift her top leg up a bit, and achieve a little more penetration, as well as a bit more leverage. Her bottom leg straightened after a bit, and I lifted my leg and straddled it with my knees. I could now give her everything, so I picked up the pace, and used long strokes on her. With each full hard stroke, I felt myself bottoming out, to a series of little grunts from her.

"God, that's so good," she moaned softly. "So fucking good."

I rolled Beth onto her back, now that she wasn't as tense, and lifted her legs back on my elbows, as I hovered over her. It amazed me how tight she could be, while married with two kids. Once again I long stroked her, and she lifted her head up, to watch my thorough penetration of her. After a minute she whispered, "Faster", and I straightened my legs out, almost in a push-up position, and pounded her with short fast strokes. I leaned forward to kiss her, and she bit my lip. "That's incredible; you're incredible" she moaned, before looking into my eyes and making a new request - "Harder."

I got up on my knees and lifted her hips high off the bed, her body arching back away from me. I grabbed her hips tightly and slammed into her as fast and hard as I could. Within seconds she was crying out, and climbed up me, her arms pushing me back, until she was riding me like a wild woman. It seemed like she was coming continuously while using me for her pleasure. I was on my back now and she finally collapsed against me, huffing like a water buffalo. I was close, and went for the finish. I lifted her hips a few inches up off of me with my hands, and fucked up into her hard and fast. Soon she was helping me, and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Now, Beth," I grunted, and grabbing her upper thighs, I pulled her down hard onto my cock, emptying my balls to the tune of her gasping cry. Two, three, four, five times I lifted her and drove another stream of my seed into her belly. Until I was completely done. I collapsed back, and she laid there, along the length of my body, my cock losing its hardness, but not all of it's size.

Beth turned her head and watched the kids jumping off the hot tub ledge into the pool, while I nudged my hips up and down, letting my hands wander across her heavenly body, feeling my cock recover just a bit of it's sturdiness. I massaged her ass with my hands, and nibbled on her neck while she lay there, putty in my hands.

I thought I might get another chance, but she slowly rolled off of me, and waddled to the restroom. She came back a minute later, tossed me a moist facecloth and started getting dressed, but I had other ideas. I tugged her toward the bed, and she resisted a bit.

"Alex, enough is enough," she murmured.

I kissed her holding her body against mine. My hands reached down and grabbed her sweet ass cheeks and massaged them as we kissed. When we stopped I was hard again.

"You wouldn't leave me like this, would you? We still have 12 minutes left," I told her.

She sighed. "You are so bad." Still, she sat on the bed and sucked me wonderfully for a couple of minutes, getting me rock hard.

I was soon inside of her again, fucking her easily, enjoying her.

"Do you ever think about that night?" she asked me, after a bit.

"Ever? How about always."

"Mmm, me too," she sighed. "I swear, I'd never been fucked like that. It scared me."

"You were incredible. I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about that night. How many times I've tried to screw up the courage to try it again, sober" I told her, while our bodies merged repeatedly.

"I know. But I'm afraid. I liked it too much. Way too much. I could abandon myself to you so easily, but where would that get us? We're married, kids, all that."

"I know. I also know that nothing makes me feel like you do."

"Don't say that, Alex. Please. Let's just enjoy this for what it is, and let's be careful."

"Beth, I'll take whatever you're willing to let me. And I'll follow any rules you want, just don't shut me out."

"Mmm," she sighed. "God, you do such amazing things to me. I come more for you then I do in a month of Sundays without you."

"Good." I picked up the pace, enjoying the playful fucking, but feeling the need for more.

"Ok, lover, finish me," she groaned, spreading her legs wider for me and pulling her legs back, opening herself.

I did. Hard. She trembled and cried out when I finally came inside of her again.

"Angel, you are incredible," I told her, taking her in my arms.

"You know, I might have to be late again, sometime." She giggled, before peeling my arms away and retreating back to the yard.

* * * * *

It's not too late for you to vote. Go ahead, it feels good.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,287 Followers