Porn & Masturbation Ch. 02

Story Info
Twin sisters sex each other up.
1.1k words
4.5
239.3k
83

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_
_
4,139 Followers

Lena sat in her bedroom, waiting for Mara to finish with her shower. Just the night before it had been the other way around, Mara waiting for Lena to finish showering. Every night, they would download porn together, and sometimes masturbate in front of each other. They were twins, so they did a lot of things together. It didn't seem too abnormal to share in this particular activity that they would do by themselves otherwise.

The downloading porn part of the activity had been going on since their parents bought them a computer. The masturbation was kind of a result, and everything from then on was done in the open in front of each other. The previous night, the relationship between Lena and Mara changed a bit, when Mara wanted to watch Lena masturbate up close.

Though neither girl had considered themselves lesbian by any means, it had excited both girls immensely, and the night ended with them holding one another while they orgasmed. After that, they agreed to continue their sexual relationship, but neither one of them had spoken to each other much the next day.

So Lena sat nervously in her chair, waiting for Mara to return. She wasn't sure if they were going to watch porn tonight or not, but she was fully expecting to have sex with her sister in some form. Both twins were brunettes, and fairly athletic. Despite their lean builds, they had full breasts, which both sisters were quite proud of. Along with their inherited good looks, both sisters were knockouts.

Soon the bedroom door opened, and Mara walked in. She smiled nervously at Lena, and closed the door. She walked over to her chair next to Lena and sat down facing her.

"Do you want to talk about...it?" Mara asked.

Lena felt a little embarrassed. "I guess."

"We never really talked about what happened last night," Mara said. "We were both so aroused, I kind of just blurted out that we...you know."

"Fuck?" Lena said, quoting her sister from last night.

Mara actually blushed a bit. "It sounds weird to hear you say it, you never swear."

Lena smiled. "I like saying it, it turns me on."

"So, do you still want to?"

Lena looked at her sister for a moment. "I know you want to, Mara. I can tell."

Mara grew excited. "I just don't want to make you do something you don't want to do."

"I want to, I really do. But...I'm not sure how."

Mara raised an eyebrow. "How what?"

Lena blushed. "You know...do it."

Mara smiled devilishly. "You mean, lick pussy and stuff?"

Lena nodded. "This doesn't make us lesbians, does it?"

Mara laughed. "Is that what you're afraid of? I wouldn't worry about it."

Lena nodded. "All right. Then, what do we do first?"

"How about, we kiss and go from there."

Mara leaned forward and pressed her lips to Lena's. The two sisters lightly kissed, at first unsure but soon progressing to using their tongues. They probed each other's mouths, becoming more passionate. Mara began running her hands up and down Lena's body. Lena cupped her hand around Mara's breast, and Mara arched her body a bit, pressing herself into Lena.

Mara broke the kiss after a few minutes, her face flush. "Wow, that was so good!"

Lena licked her lips, finding herself very attracted to her twin sister. It felt kind of weird, like kissing yourself. But they only looked the same, they weren't the same person.

"Take your clothes off," Mara instructed.

Both girls took their clothes off, and moved to Mara's bed. They sat there naked for a moment, and soon Mara's hand found its way to Lena's chest. She ran her hand down between Lena's breasts, and then lightly caressed her.

"That feels nice," Lena sighed.

Mara was suddenly energized, and lunged forward, embracing Lena and diving her mouth into her sister's neck. Lena squealed in surprise, but held her sister close. Mara kissed and licked her neck, which Lena found incredibly arousing. Mara's hands fondled her breasts, and then Mara began licking down her sister's body. Lena felt embarrassed suddenly as Lena reached her stomach.

Mara slid her tongue around Lena's navel, circling her taught belly. Both girls were very tight and lean, and Mara enjoyed licking all over Lena's skin. Finally, she lowered her mouth to Lena's pussy, and her tongue cautiously flicked over Lena's slit.

Lena gasped softly, and soon Mara began licking more urgently. She parted Lena's lips and licked her deeper. It felt amazing, and Lena couldn't keep from squirming. When Mara's tongue found her clit, Lena arched her back and moaned. She looked down at her sister, who was hungrily devouring her snatch. Lena gently put her hand on Mara's head and ran her fingers through her hair. Mara was an animal as she ate out her sister, licking and sucking as much as she could.

Lena felt an orgasm not far off, and she desperately wanted Mara to know that she was giving her immense pleasure.

"Mara..." Lena breathed. "I'm coming...I'm going to cum...Oh god..."

Suddenly her climax took hold of her, and her body spasmed, her hips lifting off the bed and twitching as her orgasm swept over her. Lena groaned, as Mara's tongue was buried inside of her. Lena squeezed her breasts as her climax faded, leaving her with a contented feeling in her belly.

She looked down at Mara. "That was wonderful!"

Mara smiled. "You were so beautiful."

Lena quickly traded places with her sister, and Mara laid on her back while Lena leaned between her legs. She wasn't as sensuous as her sister had been, but only because she wasn't sure what to do still. She leaned close to her sister's pussy and gently licked it once. Mara gasped, as she had done, encouraging Lena to continue.

Lena was soon eating Mara out with the same vigor that her sister had shown. Mara was more vocal, and squirmed a lot more. Lena had a hard time keeping her mouth in contact with Mara's cunt. Mara also climaxed much sooner, clutching Lena's head to her crotch as she bucked her hips and whimpered. Lena wondered if Mara's orgasm had been more intense than her own.

After Mara had calmed down, Lena moved next to her and they laid next to each other quietly, stroking each other's breasts.

"Did you like it?" Mara asked finally.

Lena smiled. "Yes, did you?"

"Very much. I feel like we should have been doing this all along."

Lena thought about it for a moment. "Do you still want to watch some porn?"

Mara sat up suddenly. "Yeah, I forgot about it."

Lena reached for her sweatpants, but Mara stopped her.

"Don't get dressed. We can masturbate together."

Lena smiled, and they both took their seats in front of the computer.

_
_
4,139 Followers