Pottery Party

Story Info
Potter gets tricked into being a dirty dairymaid.
5.4k words
4.39
48.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Our story is about a 25-year-old potter called Jeremy Harding. He makes ceramic art and is doing pretty well for himself having found some success after leaving art school. He lives and works from his studio in Bethnal Green, London. Alone, since his girlfriend, Alice, walked out on him for some other guy 6 month's ago. He still thinks about her but doesn't let the bitter memory of her get in the way of his own life. But he hasn't been with anyone since either, and his sexual frustration is becoming more and more threatening to his mental health. Especially now that summer was in full swing. London had been baking in an unaccustomed heatwave. Jeremy is taking a walk in the park, hoping that the fresh air will help retain some sanity.]

Godddamn! This heat was really starting to get to me. I have to get myself a summer girl or else I am gonna go insane. Not even this ice cream is doing anything to calm my nerves. Nope, I need to find myself a summer girl. I just gotta fuck something. She will wear summer dresses without a bra, so come midday I just have to rip it open exposing her beautiful round tits. And then we fuck like teenagers on the kitchen table. Fuck! Where can I find a woman like that?

I just need some more confidence. I'm not shy but when it comes to going out there and trying to get myself a girl, I am always lacking. I have to man up. Stand tall and do something.

It's not like I am bad looking either. I have a good body, toned from my work and my weekly yoga lesson, but not overly muscular. I have always been slightly on the skinny side. Nice legs, great ass, not bad face either. A chick wouldn't be too hard-done by my. And my nice big cock is always a pleaser.

I'm getting a semi in my jeans just by walking through this park. Damn! All these beautiful women wearing as little as possible, strewn across the grass. If I didn't have to be going to lunch with Andy and Max now I would be on my way home already to jerk-off and then a cold shower. Fuck! That's so sad that my first instinct is to rush back home to jerk off, when I should really be trying to solve the problem and find myself a summer girl. I guess I should thank Andy and Max really for getting me out of my studio. I have been locked up there for too long working to get this huge load of work done for my new exhibition. It's a relief to finish it and be outside in the sun without any pressures. Except the massive bulge in my jeans!

I find Andy and Max sitting at a table in the street at our local Italian Bistro. Andy is the editor of a small art magazine "Dollop" and Max was a painter, we have known each other since our art school days. This Italian restaurant sits pretty much dead centre from each of our own work places. It takes me 15 minutes to walk here, Andy 15 minutes to walk here and Max 15 minutes to walk here. So this is our regular. I haven't been here though for about a month, busy readying my show, so I am sure to have missed out on much.

'Alright Paddy' I call Andy this because he's Irish and it used to really wind him up in the past, now it's just grown into his nickname, and he accepts it, ' Alright Max'

'Jeremy! We didn't think you would come out!' Max squealed. He looked ridiculous like usual, tight red trousers cut above the ankle, black converse shoes, a perfectly good suit which has been spray painted all over it in a bizarre mix of colours, topped off by a bowling hat. A bowling hat for god's sake. Sometimes I do wonder about the profession that I work in and the people that surround me. Max could pull it off though because he was very good looking, with devilish eyes, surrounded by mascara. Wavy neon red hair was a new look of his and I really liked it.

Thank god Andy was more down to earth that arty farty queen Max. He ran his own business so he had to be. He was tall at 6'5" and well built with rugged and trustworthy features. Although he was only a few years older than Max and I, his hair was already beginning to turn grey. Unlike some guys, Andy doesn't mind it; in fact he kind of likes it. He thinks it makes him special. Andy is a great guy but sometimes a little too egotistical. He's usually a real charmer but get a few drinks inside him and he loses all grace and becomes a totally reckless scoundrel.

Andy greeted me with that of an old friend,' Yeah, you lazy bastard. We were expecting to have to go round your house after you failed to show at your opening show, only to find you in a drunken mess surrounded by broken pottery.'

'Yeah well Paddy, I wasn't sure if I would come out either but I think I am going to make this deadline ok. Anyway, I have been spending way too much time working locked up in my studio. I really needed some fresh air and some human interaction.'

They both chuckled, knowing what I was going through. 'Human interaction, huh?' Max mused 'well Paddy and I have been having plenty of human interactions, while you've been locked up in your shed, haven't we Paddy?'

If I didn't know Andy as fully confirmed heterosexual male, the dirty look and the way the words rolled off Max's tongue I would of sworn those two had been fucking. 'Oh, please!' I exclaimed 'One thing I do not want to hear about is all the parties and the drunken gossip from them. It's just rubbing salt in the wound. While I have had my head in a kiln you guys have been able to go gallivanting around. I just want to chat normal chat.'

Max took it with grace, ' Probably for the best anyway because we've been having a hell of a time!'

'Ok, I'm going home' I said rising from the chair I only just sat down on.

'No, stay Jeremy, stay' Andy said 'The little shit stirrer is just being a bitch'

Max gave Andy a filthy smile. Max is the son of the devil. No normal parents could conceive such a child of such smut. Andy was right, and anyhows I didn't mean it, so I sat down and order a large caffe latte.

' Well, if your not feeling to "under pressure" then maybe you would like to come to a party on Friday?' Max said with a touch of empathy.

'Well the exhibit opens on Saturday so I will no doubt be finished by then and probably in the mood to celebrate as well!' I said 'Who's party is it? Where is it?'

'It's your party Jeremy!' Andy said with a massive smile on his face.

"What?"

'We're throwing you a party, dummy' Max laughed ' For all the fabulous work that you've done, and to send your fabulous exhibition off into the scary outside world!' What a drama queen!

'Wow, you guys, this sounds great'

'Wait you haven't heard it all yet' Max went on 'We are taking out my uncles boat on the Thames, it can hold over 100 people, it going to be beautiful' Sweet, Max had obviously thought a lot about this. Andy as well no doubt.

'Brilliant' I beamed 'Just brilliant'

'There is one catch though.....' Andy smirked. Ah, so maybe it wasn't all best intentions after all.

'It's a strictly fancy dress only party' Max continued, 'Army officers and dairy maids. And you have to be a dairy maid!'

They both looked very happy with themselves. I knew exactly what they were doing. Ever since I had told them I was going to be a potter they have been asking when I was going to start wearing dresses like the Turner Prize winner, Grayson Perry, a ceramic artist like myself. It's been a regular gag, which they haven't dropped. And now it looks like they have figure out how to have even more fun with the joke.

'Ha ha guys, very funny' I nodded 'So this is what it was all about. Getting me in a dress, is it?'

Like children they looked over at each other and burst into laughter.

'Unbelievable' I said 'why do I hang out with you guys?'

'Come on' Andy said, wiping the tears from his eyes ' It'll be fun!'

'No one will think any differently of you' Max tried to console me 'If anything they will look up to you, rather than down to you if you flop it'

' I don't have to do it just because you two want me to' I said defiantly, trying to get rid of this absurd party plan.

'Well' Max said slowly 'It's not just us who want you to get in a dress but everyone else who's coming. We've told them all that your coming dresses up and they would be awfully upset if you weren't to show up dressed.'

'It would just show them what a coward you really are' Andy said sarcastically and laughed.

I thought on it, 'Fine, I will wear this goddamn dress if it means you two will stop trying to get me in them, and put a stop to this ridiculous joke, ok' I said with total seriousness. Sometimes, black and white is the best.

'OK!' They said in unison and high fived each other.

'I can't wait to see you dolled up!' Andy grinned.

' I am going to look good and you know it!' I answered back defensively.

'Didn't doubt it for a second' Andy said with a strangely lecherous tone to his voice.

Max cut through our tiny silence, 'Yes, but maybe I should help you to get ready before the party, I am not sure if your clumsy man-hands could put eye liner on'

'I am not going to really get slapped up like that?'

'Hell, honey, you've gotta fit the part haven't you?'

'Ah shit, you guys have really done me here, alright Max come round to mine on Friday then, help me do this bollocks' I said 'unhappily' as I got up to leave. I stood up from the table, dropped some change and left saying good bye. I let them think they had got one up on me. I wasn't really unhappy, I was in truth very excited. I practically had to leave the table before my hard on became too visible. It had been a sexual fantasy of mine to get all primed up like a woman. I have never gone far with fantasies, because I would be too nervous to go and buy women's clothing. That's a good point.

'Oh, and Max if you think I am going to pay out of my own pocket for a bloody dress, you must be crazy! Bring all stuff with you on Friday!' I shouted back to them.

No need for me to put myself through any unneeded stresses like buying female clothes. Wow, this was going to be exciting! I have never even worn a pair of panties before. Mostly my fantasies are lived out through internet porn, sometimes while I masturbate in the shower I will finger myself imagining that it was another man's cock. I have never considered myself gay but fuck, crossdressing does really turn me on! It's going to be a long time to wait till Friday comes.

Then the walk back through the park full of hot summery women got my blood boiling, so that when I finally got home, within seconds I was sat at my computer, beating my massive cock to some of the finest transsexual pornography.

-------------------------------------------------

Over the next few days finishing off my work helped to keep thoughts at bay, but when Friday morning came there was no escaping what was going to happen. I was so nervous and so turned on!

The party starts at an early 4 o'clock, Max says this is so that we get the most of the summers day while going down the Thames, but I believe he just wants to see me suffer for longer (or so he thinks). Either way he's going to be round mine for lunch and I am going to have got to control myself.

I busied myself finishing off some minor details on my works, and doing a small amount of paper work. Before long I heard the buzzer go, so I let Max in. He looked like a kid on Christmas. I couldn't stop him giggling and jumping up and down. So I just ate my lunch and waited for him to calm down and eat his as well. But he said he was far too excited to eat, so when I finished my lunch we got started right away.

'Right darling, if you're to look the part we can't have any of your nasty manly hair showing cans we'

'I'm not shaving my whole body!' I exclaimed.

'Don't worry, Pumpkin, you won't have to. Just have a shower and rub this lotion all over your body"

'What is it?'

'So untrusting! It's hair removal gel. Gel goes on, hair comes off. And don't worry my big rugged man, it'll grow back eventually.'

'Eventually....' I mumbled as a shut the bathroom door behind myself, smiling.

'Don't be too long Jeremy, it only takes a few minutes and I don't want to get bored' Max whined.

Turning the shower on I rinsed myself and then stepped out before covering all my body in this strange smelling lather. I just hoped it wouldn't burn my skin off. After a few minutes I soaked myself off and I was totally hairless! My legs felt wonderfully soft. I quickly diverted that thought before a hard on left me stuff in the bathroom for longer than Max's patience could endure. I dried off and came out of the bathroom wearing a soft white gown.

'All gone?' Max smiled

'Yes. Now what?'

'Good! Now we get onto hair and make up, my little princess'

She sat me down at a chair away from any mirrors, and started doing me up. ' Don't worry babe, not too much slap today, I think we will want to go more subtle. Anyway, you have a pretty enough face not to have to do too much'. Max purred, inflating my ego.

He started with some foundation with soft highlights, accentuating my more feminine curves and gave my cheeks a redy blush to them. Then some eyeliner and mascara gave me some sexy feline eyes. Some lipstick brightened up and inflated my lips but it wasn't too much. Next came Max's selected wig 'This was a difficult one. But I decided that because you've got a natural light tan and blue eyes, blonde pigtails would work perfectly for the dairy maid image!' I mumbled something about not being to happy with it but having to go through with it anyway. Just trying to retain my personal image whilst secretly loving every second of this wonderful adventure. Everything that Max had done was relayed back to Jeremy and he couldn't wait to see the transformation!

The wig was on and now it was time to get dressed! Max had picked out first some white frilly silk underwear and a matching bra. Some light tan silk suspenders and medium height black high heels. I grabbed the panties out of Max's smiling hands and turned from him while I disrobed and slipped the panties on. They tickled past my newly hairless legs. Sitting up in the crack of my ass and neatly tucking my cock and balls in a silken heaven, I even shocked myself as to how good this felt. Before I let this feeling settle in my thoughts I now grabbed the suspenders and ran each one up my smooth legs. I was in silk heaven. Someone grab me before I pass out. Max snapped me back to reality.

'Oo, I got these for the bra' He said as he reached into a bag and pulled out a set of breast formers. Just perfect! I thought. Max attached the formers and helped me fasten the bra on.

'My God Jeremy, do you ever look like the sexiest motherfucker on the planet'

Shivers ran down my spine. I did my best to control my body but this was overwhelming now. Especially with Max's honey-tongued compliments massaging my ego. Come on Jeremy, don't make a fool of your self!

'Max, just give me that damn dress so I don't have to stand around here looking like a fool!'

'I'm just admiring mine and your work, honey'. He shot me a seriously devilish grin as he handed me my dress. Those were 'I'm going to fuck you' eyes.

The dress was a light yellow and blue dairy maids dress, it looked like something out of Little House on the Prairie or The Sound Of Music, only shorter, slimmer and very sexy. This was a good-girl bad-girl dress. I stepped into it and Max came up behind me to help fasten it. Fully fastened Max leant forward and lightly spoke, ' Darling, dressed like this you could have you pick of any man you want'. His words were slow and very seductive. I could feel myself self control give in s as my cock swelled in its silken nest. Max took a step back and said,' Right darling girl, we have finished our little make over, once you step into you heels, and then you can look at yourself in a mirror!' I had to resist the urge to leap straight into them. Max had picked out the perfect sized shoes, I got into them no problem. Standing was a different matter. It was very wobbly and I was scared I might fall and break my ankle. Although I quickly figured them out and felt more secure to even start with a few steps. 'Look at you strut girl, you're a natural' Max rallied.

Ok, it's time, I thought. I was going to see my transformation. Adjusting my mental state, 'Alright Max lets see the monster you've created'

'It would be my pleasure' Max said gleaming ' my sexy little bitch'

We walked through to my front room where I have a full size mirror on my cabinet. Standing in front of it, Max withdrew a blanket he placed there earlier, and my image appeared before me. But this wasn't my reflection, this was the image of a fucking sexy girl. Jesus! This was me! I am so fucking hot! Great tits, sexy eyes, trim legs. If I could, I would fuck myself that instant. A long moment passed where I was completely entranced by my reflection and Max said nothing, gauging my reaction. I had let myself slip.

'I think someone is enjoying the change' Max smirked. I snapped out of my trance to see Max staring down at me. Holy shit! I really gone and done it now. Out from panties sticking up my skirt was my massive hard penis. 'I had heard stories but in the flesh it truly is a magnificent cock' Max said in a deep and sultry voice whilst he slowly advanced toward me, like a stalking panther. 'Jeremy you have to let me taste it, now that you've shown me it'

Like a rabbit in the headlights I was stunned speechless and motionless. Blood and hormones raged through my body and I couldn't do anything to straighten myself out. I was transfixed on this beautiful creature in the mirror. Max was getting really close to me. Kneeling down and making noises. Inches away from my cock he teases me, testing me, giving me a chance to get out of this but I am sexually paralyzed. He moves forward and licks straight up my shaft as it pokes out of my panties. I groan. Max giggles and drops my panties down making my huge cock drop out and he expertly catches it in his mouth and suck on the tip noisily. Max drops my panties to the floor and I step out of them and place my right hand on Max's head. Taking a hint Max takes in more of my cock and begins to bob up and down. His mouth hot and wet and tight as his sucks hard on my member. I look in the mirror, and see a sexy bitch getting her dick getting sucked by a red haired devil of a man.

'I think someone is enjoying the change' Max smirked. I snapped out of my trance to see Max staring down at me. Holy shit! I really gone and done it now. Out from panties sticking up my skirt was my massive hard penis. 'I had heard stories but in the flesh it truly is a magnificent cock' Max said in a deep and sultry voice whilst he slowly advanced toward me, like a stalking panther. 'Jeremy you have to let me taste it, now that you've shown me it'

Like a rabbit in the headlights I was stunned speechless and motionless. Blood and hormones raged through my body and I couldn't do anything to straighten myself out. Max was really close to me, kneeling down and making noises. Inches away from my cock he teases me, testing me, giving me a chance to get out of this but I am sexually paralyzed. He moves forward and licks straight up my shaft as it pokes out of my panties. I groan. Max giggles and drops my panties down making my huge cock drop out and he expertly catches it in his mouth and suck on the tip noisily. Max drops my panties to the floor and I step out of them and place my right hand on Max's head. Taking a hint Max takes in more of my cock and begins to bob up and down. His mouth hot and wet and tight as his sucks hard on my member.

This so fucking good. The silk on my legs slides, ever so slightly, as I start fucking Max's mouth. He's a good cocksucker. He takes it nice and deep without gagging, only needing to come up for air once in a while. He's so fucking good he's managed to take my whole dick right down his throat. This is unreal.

12