Pound Yon Virgin

Story Info
Naive virgin is seduced by mall Santa.
4.3k words
4.5
412.7k
284
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers

Author's Note: The events described herein happened when I was eighteen, and a virgin. Yes, that dirty old man St. Nick turned me into a trick. He made me ride his "north pole" like a cowgirl and he slid down my hot little chimney. But I never did get all the presents he promised me for being naughty and nice. And the necklace was pearl, not diamond. Actually, being seduced by Santa wasn't all that bad until I found out who he really was and his checks bounced. I really got screwed that year. It was almost like having your birthday on Christmas. I'm just glad I didn't believe the dude had a vasectomy like he said. As if! I mean, where the hell did all those little elves come from? But this Santa really did come from somewhere cold because his dick sure was stiff. But dammit, I should have went to midnight mass that night and I wouldn't have ended up being that bearded whoremaster's Christmas Eve piece of ass. Well, on with the story.

* * *

I always wait until the last minute to finish my Christmas shopping. I'm not sure why but it's true I do procrastinate about many things. Finally, that Christmas Eve I finished and lugged the shopping bags filled with presents all the way through the mall, heading for the far side where I had come in. I really wanted to sit down for awhile. My feet were killing me. The mall had mostly cleared out and the stores would close soon.

This Santa sat all alone in his chair. He motioned for me to come over.

"You look tired, miss."

"Oh yeah, shop till you drop. That's me."

"Would you like to sit down?" he inquired.

"I sure would."

"Why don't you sit on my lap and tell Santa what you want for Christmas?"

"Huh?"

"On my lap, sit on my lap. Santa doesn't bite, you know."

"Well . . . uh . . . I don't know . . . I . . . uh—"

"Didn't you ever sit on Santa's lap before?" he interrupted.

"Yeah, but that was years ago."

I was really tired and he looked and sounded rather harmless. Well, I couldn't tell for sure in that stupid suit and fake beard.

"Don't even try to feel me up," I cautioned.

"Who me? I'm a very religious person. Now come here and sit on my lap, please." So I did. "I see you've bought a whole bunch of presents. For your family and friends, I assume." I nodded. "Did you buy anything for yourself?" I shook my head, indicating no. "Would you like something for yourself, from Santa?" I shook my head, indicating yes. "And what would you like for yourself, missy?"

"Well, I saw this black LaROK vest I really liked . . ."

"How much was it?"

"$178."

"Wow, that much for a little vest?"

"Nice things are expensive, dude."

"You deserve nice things, missy. You are a very attractive young lady."

"Thank you. But I can't afford that kind of stuff. I shop cheap, for myself. I'm a freshman in college and barely have enough to buy certain feminine products, which are quite essential. I maxed out all my credit cards buying presents tonight. It'll take me years to pay them off."

"That's a shame. Well listen, Santa would like you to have that vest. The real St. Nick gave to the needy many, many centuries ago."

"Well, I certainly am needy. In more ways than one." For some strange reason, I was getting horny. It may have been because I was thinking about some expensive new clothes and accessories. "You really would like me to have that vest, St. Nick?"

"Will you take a personal check? Santa doesn't carry much cash because Santa got robbed. Right here at this very mall."

"No! Who would rob Santa?"

"A guy with a gun, that's who. I coughed up the dough real quick." He pulled his checkbook from his pocket, asked my name, and wrote me one for $178. "Sarah, now I'd like you to do something for me. Well, more like something for yourself. Santa likes to make people feel good. Please go get one of those big candy canes off that tree." I did and came back and sat on his lap again. "I want you to please yourself, Sarah. With that candy cane."

"Huh?"

"Please yourself. Masturbate. You do masturbate, don't you?"

"Uh . . . well . . . uh . . . I—"

"C'mon, you can tell Santa. He knows who's naughty and nice. What do you usually masturbate with?"

"Um . . . uh . . . I . . . usually . . . uh . . . my fingers. My father is a minister and if he or my mother ever caught me with a vibrator I'd be excommunicated, or something like that. Occasionally, I . . . uh . . . use things like vegetables and fruit. Bananas are good if they aren't real ripe." I giggled. "Once my mother came into my room as I was sucking on a cucumber I just had stuck up my pussy. I was practicing giving blow jobs. She said, 'You really ought to peel or slice that thing, or something.' She didn't have a clue."

He laughed. "Most everyone masturbates. It's nothing to feel guilty about."

"That's not what my father says!"

"Practicing blow jobs you said. You do fellatio?"

"Never have yet. But some of my girlfriends do it at frat parties for a big foamy glass of beer and a shot."

He smiled. "You're going to look great in that new vest, I'm sure. Did you see anything that might go good with it?"

"A grey Chaiken wool knee-length skirt. It was $242."

He wrote me another check. "Now please stick that candy cane up that little red skirt you're wearing now and do yourself. And don't slip your panties down. Cum in them and give them to me and I'll buy you something else nice."

I did as he suggested. Soon I began to moan softly. I laid my head back against his chest. He put his hands inside my open coat and began to fondle my breasts through my blouse.

"Oh . . . I . . . ohhhh . . . oh yeah . . . I'm . . ."

He nibbled on my ear, and whispered, "C'mon baby, do that little sugar bush of yours. I'd love to see it. I bet it's as red as the hair on your head."

I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle a scream as I had a really good orgasm. My best one yet and the first ever in the presence of someone else. And he did help a little with his feeling and licking, although that fake beard tickled.

As soon as I pulled the candy cane from under my skirt, he grabbed it and began to suck on it. "You know, this doesn't even taste like peppermint now. And where's the panties, my dear?"

"Hey, where's my check, dude? I saw a white Afshin Feiz blouse that would go great with the vest and skirt. $400."

He wrote me another check. And he got the panties. "Oh, red panties! They match my Santa suit!" Immediately he began to sniff and lick them. "Santa likes panties. But Santa likes what's in them even better. Now, is there anything else you saw in the boutiques you liked?"

"The panties aren't exactly red, dude—the color is advertised as 'Sugar Melon.' I could use some new boots. Sigerson Morrison. Black with spiked heels. $495."

"I don't really care what color the panties are as long as they're juicy." Out came his checkbook again. He wrote the check but wouldn't let me take it. "Only if you let me lick that hot little pussy of yours."

"Huh?"

"Dive for tuna. I want to go down on you. Cunnilingus."

"But . . . but . . . we can't . . . do that . . . here. People will see us!"

"So you'd let me eat you if I buy you the boots?"

"Well . . . uh . . . I do like those boots, but . . . nobody ever did that to me before. Eat me, I mean."

"Getting off with my tongue is no different than getting off with yours fingers, or a cucumber, or a candy cane. You're just masturbating, but with something a little different."

"Yeah, I suppose so. You're very persuasive, Santa." I grabbed the check from his hand. "But not here. I couldn't relax enough to get off I don't think."

"I have the key to the janitor's closet. It's a huge room and they have all kinds of stuff in there. After the stores close I clean the mall. I saw some big foam pads in there. Don't know what they use them for, but they'd make a nice mattress."

I shrugged. "Let's go. We have to hurry. Now I have more stuff to buy before the stores close."

* * *

Fifteen minutes later I lay naked on my back on one of those foam pads. And he had his head between my legs. He insisted on keeping on the Santa suit and beard.

"Dang it Santa, you're tickling me!"

"You'll be way beyond caring about the tickling in a moment, my dear. I'm going to get your cooter nice and juicy so you can jump on my joy stick."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. We'll negotiate that part later. I'm going to make you squirt like a split hose, little darlin' of mine."

"I'm not your little darlin', dude!" I protested. But then I groaned as he began to "minister" to me, in a way my father the preacher never had.

Santa spread my legs further and stuck two fingers inside me with his hand cupped over my mons. His fingers went in and out as the ball of his hand pressed hard against my vulva. He tapped gently on my clit with his fingertip and got me off very quickly. I stifled a scream and just whimpered and sighed because I didn't want him to know how much he turned me on. He definitely could do me better than I could do myself.

And then he stuck his tongue out and me and made lewd motions with it. Oh my God, I had never seen a tongue like that! "Did you like that, Sarah?" he taunted, as he licked the juice off his fingers and smiled wickedly. "I can do that much better with my tongue than I can with my fingers, you know. I want to eat you, my sweet little horny slut. Would you like that, Sarah? I want to put my tongue right between your long, lovely stems and taste your honey box. I want to make you squeal and squirm and beg for more. Would you like that, Sarah, you hot, tight little cunt?"

"Uh . . . I . . . uh . . . well . . . there are . . . these Celine metallic lace-up high-heel sandals and they . . . ohhh . . . uh . . . ahhhh . . . are only . . . ohhhhh yeah." But I didn't press the issue because of what he did next. Besides, he had already given me a check for licking my pussy.

Santa fucked my pussy good with his gyrating tongue. "You have a really big clit, Sarah," he paused momentarily to observe. "It's almost like sucking a cock."

"Yeah, well suck my cock, Santa! Suck it good!"

And so he did. My clit throbbed in his mouth, I suppose like a hard cock about to explode I imagined. He rolled his tongue into a tube around the shaft of my clit and slid it up and down, making his tongue like a little pussy for me to fuck. And fuck it I did.

"Oh yeah . . . oh yeah . . . oh God yeah . . . oh yeah," I moaned over and over as I shook my head vigorously as he took me to the edge. And then I lost it, squeezing my thighs against the sides of his face as I screamed, "Oh my dear Lord!" repeatedly. But Santa didn't stop. No, he made me cum twice more.

Santa lifted his head up from between my legs and tried some new tricks. In moments he found my G-spot. The heel of his hand was over my clitoris, his fingers hooked over my pubic bone, as he established a rhythm pulling upwards and pressing deep into the tissue.

"Ohhhh . . . God . . . I . . . feel like I have to pee . . . ahhhh . . ."

"It's not pee, little darlin'. Another variety of joy juice."

"Oh my . . . I . . . I'm . . . it . . . ohh yeah . . . yeah . . . ohhhhh yeah . . ."

I screamed in orgasmic ecstasy and uttered some really bad words as I suddenly squirted a considerable amount of fluid right into his face. It dripped from his beard and I laughed hysterically at the sight. But Santa didn't quit doing what he had been doing. No, he merely switched hands. In a few minutes it gloriously happened again.

"No more, Santa, no more," I pleaded as I pulled away from him and curled up in a ball, as multiple orgasms racked my body from head to toe. "Wow, that definitely was better than any fruit or vegetable I've tried. Or even a candy cane. Where did you learn how to do that?"

"Santa School, of course."

"Christmas should definitely come more than once a year. Well, I better get my clothes on and get back to the shopping."

"Not yet, my angel."

"No?"

"Would you like another gift?"

"Sure I would."

"Like what?"

"I saw this Lizzie Scheck 18-karat-gold and enamel heart necklace with a diamond that was sweet. And only $450."

"How much were the sandals you mentioned?"

"Only $445."

"You can have both." He wrote me another check. But again, he wouldn't let me take it yet. He unzipped his pants. "I have a special Christmas package for you, honey." Santa dropped his pants. No underwear. He had a very large penis. Not that I had seen that many. None up close and personal.

"Wha . . . uh . . . what . . . do you . . . expect me to do to that? For the necklace, I mean. And the sandals. I'm not sure I like the direction this is going."

"Put it in your pretty painted mouth. I like that shade, what is it?"

"Max Factor Lipfinity in the 'Tender' shade. I also have the 'Cherished' shade in my purse."

"The 'Tender' shade is fine. It'll look good on my dick."

"You're not going to . . . uh . . . cum in my mouth, are you? Not that anybody ever did, but I'm not sure I'd like it. I know some girls at school who say they actually swallow that stuff. Yuk!"

"Oh no, Santa won't cum in your mouth. Trust me. I won't blow a big load down your throat unless you tell me it's okay."

"Well . . . uh . . . okay, I guess. But give me the check first." He did.

I began to suck Santa's cock like I done to the cucumbers I had practiced on. Actually, I liked the feel of it in my mouth. It seemed as though like Santa was in my total control. More presents for me ran through my mind.

Suddenly he pulled my head off his cock. "Sarah, what kind of car do you have?"

"Car? I don't have a car. I've never had a car. I can't afford a car. I drive my parent's car. That's how I got here tonight."

"You need a vehicle of your own."

"Damn right I do!"

"What kind of vehicle would you like?"

"A Jeep! Like the one in that movie Sahara. The only thing hotter than that Jeep was the dude driving it. Wow—4WD would be great in the snow here! And you can take the top down in the summer. Awesome!"

"I could give you a check for $20,000 and you could get one. That would probably pay for the insurance too."

"$20,000? Oh my God! You're kidding? What do I have to do for that?"

"Fuck me."

"Huh?"

"Sexual intercourse. I park my one-eyed spit monkey in your dick garage. Blow jobs are great but I could get one of those stupid fucking elves to do that. Now a tight little pussy like yours, just begging for some humping and pumping, that's an entirely different matter."

"I'm a virgin."

"Huh?"

"I'm a virgin, dude!"

"I never met a virgin before. Damn! Well, at least one that wasn't jail bait. Okay, I'll give you $25,000 for the Jeep. You can get a bunch of optional items. He wrote the check although he wouldn't let me pry it from his fingers.

I sighed dreamily. "Well, let's screw then. But I'm going to have this incredibly difficult decision deciding what color Jeep. It's either electric lime green or impact orange. I would have selected stone white, but that doesn't seem quite appropriate if I lose my virginity."

"Sit on my dick, honey, and you can hold the check."

"You have to wear a condom. Do you have any? I sure don't. If my parents ever found me with rubbers I'd be paying my own cell phone bill."

"I don't need to wear a condom. I had a vasectomy."

"You know, that's what my sister told me her sugar daddy said the first time they did the nasty. She had twins. Cute kids. You'll never get in the love canal, dude, if you don't wear a raincoat."

Santa pulled a condom with red and white stripes on it from his back pocket and quickly put it on as he muttered, "I hate these fucking things. You should only have to smell burning rubber at a NASCAR race." He laid on his back, his huge erect cock reaching for the sky. "You get on top, sweet meat. Fuck old Santa silly. Let's see you do some bone dancing, baby doll. Shake and bake, girl. Duka duka! Fuck this candy cane!"

I did have to admit his dick did look like a candy cane with that condom on it. But much bigger than that other one I pleased myself with. I straddled him and bean to slowly slip his massive member inside my wet and eager pussy. "I don't think it's going to fit," I observed.

"It'll fit, honey, just keep spreading wide and slip it in. Take you're time, I'm enjoying watching this. You've got some great tits, girl." He tweaked my nipples and let me do all the work.

I continued slowly, so slowly. Inch by inch. I know I grimaced several times. And then it went all the way in and I grunted loudly. I began to ride the bologna pony like a cowgirl, waving my arms and hollering. His big cock looked like a baseball bat as I slid up and down on it zealously. I leaned my torso forward, arched my back, kept my crotch lose to the base of his big, hard cock, and rode him hard and fast. I could really feel the firmness of his pubic bone pressing right against my clit. Then I rocked on him faster and faster as I developed a real good rhythm.

"Oh Santa . . . ohh . . . oh baby . . . ahhhhh . . . ohhhhh . . . yeah . . . ohhhhh yeah . . ."

It happened so fast for me I almost didn't expect it just then, and I pulled him upright into my arms as my pussy quivered in ecstasy on his manhood.

"Damn, you are one hot little number, girl. I can't believe you never did this before."

And then I noticed the blood. "Oh my God, you ruptured my hymen!"

"I'm not God, girl, I'm Santa. And yes, I guess I did bust your cherry. Shit happens. Especially when you're fucking a virgin."

With his cock still in my pussy, I rolled over onto my back and pulled him on top of me. He slipped out momentarily in the process but I put him back in. "Fuck me, Santa. Fuck me good. Cum inside me, Santa. But make sure you keep that protection on. Fuck me hard!"

"No!" he exclaimed as he pulled out of me. "I'm religious as I said but I don't like missionary. Boring!" Instead, he bent me over on all fours, entered me from behind, and pumped me like crazy as he chanted "Pound yon virgin!" He manipulated me into every position I could ever possibly imagine and just kept drilling me enthusiastically while yelling, "Pound yon virgin!" over and over.

"Stop!" I finally cried as I pulled away from him. "My pussy is all wore out! I mean, you gave me some great orgasms, but don't you ever cum, dude?"

"It's this damn condom, honey. I can't cum with a rubber on." He took it off and tossed it on the floor. "Suck it for me, baby. Let me cum in your mouth. Please?"

I sighed in resignation. "Okay. Anything to keep you away from my pussy. Not that I didn't like it, but geez dude! And you don't even have to write me another check. I'm good."

So I got on my knees and began to nibble the head of his cock playfully and run my lips up and down the length of it.

"That's it, pretty baby, rub all that lipstick off!"

"You know, your dick does look good in this 'Tender' color," I joked. Then I got right back to business. I had lost track of time but hoped some stores would still be open. I cupped his balls with my left hand and concentrated on his cock with my right hand and mouth. In and slowly at first and then gradually faster. He started moaning and pulled my head down on him, wanting to get all of it down my throat.

"Oh I'm gonna give you a pearl necklace, honey . . . oh fuck . . . that feels so-o-o good . . . are you sure you never sucked cock before . . . damn you're good . . . oh fuck . . ."

I shook my head with his cock still in my mouth indicating no, I never sucked cock before. That turned him on even more. Then I opened my mouth wide and titled my head back. Santa pushed hard and his big cock just popped all the way down my throat. I didn't even gag. I grabbed his ass cheeks and practically stopped doing anything with my mouth except let him push frantically in and out. All the way in and almost all the way out. He pounded my mouth just the way he had pounded my pussy.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,924 Followers
12