Pre-Op Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan & Marcie's relationship gets deeper.
2.8k words
4.66
127.3k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers

I've talked before about how my roommate stopped being Mark and turned into Marcie. It was an awkward time, until we were able to finally express our attraction for one another, after which things got very interesting indeed.

In the week or so that followed our first lovemaking, Marcie pleasured me more ways than I can count. I was still in a daze, after deciding that it didn't matter that the beautiful woman in my apartment had a penis, so I just kind of accepted what came. We slept in the same bed, and if she wasn't beneath the covers, sliding her lips up and down on my hard pole, she was taking me in her ass or using her strong, but gentle hands to stroke me. It had been quite a while since I had regular sex, but I got used to the attention really fast.

The question that was always in the back of my mind, though, was "how do I please her?" I knew plenty about pleasing women, but the equipment question was always there. I knew what pleased MY cock, but what could I do for hers?

The Saturday at the end of that week, we went out to breakfast at a nice restaurant, and I had a hard time keeping my hands off of her. She had on a short denim skirt, and a t-shirt that showed off her braless chest very well. She didn't really need a bra; she hadn't had any augmentation done on her chest, as yet, and while the hormones had given her some breasts, they were nice, manageable lumps on her chest with pronounced nipples. Her nipples were pointing at me across the table, and it was driving me crazy, as usual.

Marcie had picked a table outside, this particular morning, and with the service at this place being slow, and the breakfast rush not quite begun, we had a little privacy. It seemed like a good time to bring the subject of her pleasure up.

"Marcie?" I said, as I pushed my empty plate away, "There's something I've been meaning to talk about... this seems like a good time."

She looked at me, and her face just fell... tears started to form in her eyes, and I remembered just how sensitive she could be, on the hormones. I reached out, quickly, and took her hand.

"Nothing bad! Oh, god, nothing bad... I'm happier than any man could be, right now," I continued, quickly.

"Oh, thank god," she said, dabbing at her face with her napkin. "I though you were going to... that you didn't want to... that... that you were breaking up with me..."

I sat back, shaking my head. "Now why would I want to break up with someone who makes me feel as amazing as you do?"

She smiled, and I swear her nipples got even pointier. I leaned forward.

"It's just... you do so much for me, right now, and I feel like I've been letting you down, in that department. I mean... I know that you cum, when we make love, but that's because you're stimulating yourself, and... well..."

I guess I blushed, I could feel the heat rise to my face. This wasn't a normal thing, I guess... not even a little. Hell, I was as straight as any guy I'd known, so how was I even going to talk about pleasuring her cock? I didn't know where to begin.

She looked at me, apprehensively... can't say I blamed her, even I didn't know where I was going with this.

"I want," I said, and paused. I took a drink of water to clear out my throat, and started again. "I want to please you, Marcie... I just don't know quite how."

She lit up. I mean, you hear people say that all the time, but this was almost literally an increase in the light she was putting out. Her eyes widened, her smile got bigger, and she took in a deep breath that thrust those nipples RIGHT at me.

"Oh, Dan," she said, taking my hand, this time, "You know... you don't have to... I'm so happy making you feel good... I think I've wanted to be doing these things for a long time. I don't have a problem in the world with you in bed."

My turn to light up, I guess... that was quite a compliment, coming from a woman I really adored. "Still," I said, "I really want to try to make you feel as good as you make me feel. I... I really need to make you feel good, Marcie."

She held my hand up to her face, and nuzzled it with her cheek, and I thought about throwing all the dishes to the ground and fucking her right there on the table... but I LIKED this restaurant. We fell into quiet thought, for a few minutes.

"I... I've been planning on getting some more operations," she said, quietly. "You know... something for my breasts, and then... well... the conversion."

That made me think, hard. True, she WAS going for the full transformation... I knew about that before we started the intimacy. And I had to admit... it would take a lot of the uncertainty out of things. But at the moment, it didn't seem like the solution.

"You know," I said, cupping her cheek in my hand, "I'm very looking forward to being with you during your transformation, but I don't think you should have to wait for that to be pleasured. So, that might help out in a while, but for now, I want to please the person that you are, and not the one that you will be."

She looked me in the eyes again, and I started to wonder exactly how we were going to get out of here without me putting my cock in her.

"Then... well," she said, straightening up a little, "there's always... well... you..."

This wasn't easy for either of us, I guess. And the raging hard-on in my pants was starting to make things even harder to think about.

"How about we talk about it in the car?" I suggested. Her eyes widened a little bit, and she just nodded... this conversation was getting to both of us.

I paid the bill and we rushed out to the underground parking garage. Fortunately, it was still pretty empty. It was hard for me to hide my hard-on as we hurried to the car... and harder for Marcie to hide hers.

We got into the front seat faster than I can remember ever getting into a car, locked the doors, and she was in my arms without a conscious thought. I kissed her deeply, rubbing her back, while she squirmed against me and stroked my tongue with hers. I wasn't really thinking at this point, and that's probably how things worked out so well.

"Oh, Dan," she said, sighing, as the kiss broke. She put her head on my shoulder, and those strong hands of hers started working the muscles in my back, right where they always get tight.

I slid a hand down between us, and stroked the inside of her thigh. She stiffened a little, then relaxed. As she continued to massage me, I worked my hand in little circles, higher and higher on her thigh. It didn't take long for my exploring fingers to slide up under her short little skirt, and brush the tip of her cock.

She shuddered against me at that first contact, and hissed against the side of my neck. "Dan," she said, her voice tight, "you don't have to..."

"Yeah, I do," I said, as I stroked the head of her cock through her panties. The stimulation was making her squirm and moan against me, and I started to really get into it. I traced the outline of her cock through her panties... it was hard and throbbing, even if it was about half the size of mine. I was making her feel good, and that did things for me that I'd never felt before. It felt good.

I reached up her skirt, with some difficulty (try doing this while someone is holding you tightly, sometime), and pulled her panties off, sliding them down to her knees, and then her ankles. Marcie was just holding me, by now... not talking, not massaging... just holding on to me so tight, her lips against my neck.

She moaned loudly when my hand went back up her skirt and caressed her bare cock. It felt hot in my hand, and while it had a soft texture, it was hard underneath... SO hard. Hard for me. I held the first cock, other than my own, that I had ever touched, and I started to stroke it, gently.

Her hips started to move, thrusting her cock through my hand. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to stroke her in time with her thrusts, and her moaning got even louder.

Like I said, I wasn't really thinking at this point, all I wanted was for Marcie to feel as good as she made me feel. So, with a little difficulty, I pushed her away from me, up against the passenger door. She looked at me with disappointment, but it wasn't going to last. I worked her skirt up, over her hips, exposing her cock and balls to me.

And to anyone else that happened to look into the car, of course, but the parking garage was still mostly empty. Good thing, too... I didn't really care, at the moment, if anyone noticed what we were doing.

I took her cock in my hand again, and watched it as I stroked it. The head was a painful looking purple, the veins standing out and throbbing. She needed relief, and I was going to give it to her.

Her eyes widened as I bent down, and licked the tip of her cock. She took in a shuddering breath as I did, and that was all the encouragement I needed.

I didn't hesitate to take Marcie's cock into my hot, wet mouth. It was almost a reflex action, just another part of loving her. I actually enjoyed the feeling of it against my tongue, and sliding into my lips. She thrust her hips up, as I took her in, and the tip of it just hit the entrance to my throat. I gagged a little, but that was all right, because I was pleasing her.

My hands caressed her twitching scrotum as I slowly let it slide out of my mouth, and then took it all in again. I really loved it when Marcie would bob her head up and down on my hard prick, so I figured she'd probably like that as well.

Her hands came to rest in my hair as I slid my mouth up and down on her cock, running my tongue up and down the underside of it. She gently urged me, with those hands, to change my pace a little, and I did. There would be a rhythm to her pleasure, and she knew it better than I did, for now. So, I bobbed up and down on her a little faster, taking her in deeply, and sucking hard as I slide back up.

"Oh, DAN," she cried, as I felt her balls tighten up in her sack. Her thighs trembled, and I knew what was about to happen. But, not really thinking about it, I just continued... if I was going to do this, I was going to do it right all the way through.

"I'm CUMMING!" she screamed, and her cock started to spurt hot, salty liquid into my mouth. I kept sucking, determined to get out every drop. It wasn't coming out as fast as I'd expected.

That was when I found out what the hormones were doing to her orgasms. They weren't entirely like a man's, any more. She didn't cum as hard, but her orgasm took a while, like a woman's. She hissed and shuddered for a couple of minutes, while her cum leaked out of the tip of her cock into my mouth.

I used the tip of my tongue to lick it right out of the tip, and she almost went mad. You ever have someone play with your cock right after you cum, and it's like it's way too sensitive? That's what she was going through, but for a much longer time, and I worked every second of it. I didn't think twice about swallowing. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

When the shuddering stopped, and her cock was no longer flowing into my mouth, I lifted up off of her, and looked at her face. She was glowing... eyes closed, mouth open and heaving breaths, a fine sheen of sweat on her skin, and she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. In a minute, her eyes fluttered open, and the way she looked at me made my cock throb and remind me that I needed some attention, too.

She kissed me hard, tasting her cum from my tongue, and then she was on top of me, forcing me back against the driver's side door. I wasn't resisting much, to tell you the truth. Her hands practically tore at my clothes, popping buttons off of my shirt as she yanked it open. Her mouth slid down my throat, and her lips locked around my nipple as she pulled open my belt and ripped the front of my jeans open. She'd never been like this, before, and I was kinda diggin' it.

My hard cock sprang out in her hands as she yanked my boxers down, and she stroked me hard as she tongued and nibbled at my nipple. My hips were already thrusting, and my breath was coming out in gasps... I'd been hard and hot before, but she was a sex demon, now, pulling more and more desire out of me.

"I'm gonna make you cum SO hard," she hissed, as her mouth bit and licked down my abs. I was beyond speech... all I could do was look down at my transsexual sex goddess and let her take over.

She'd sucked my cock many times before. Hell, she didn't suck my dick... she made love to it with her mouth. Even before that time in the car, she'd been the best head I'd ever gotten. Now was something different, though. Something unbelievably better.

Her mouth locked onto the sensitive spot right under the head, on the underside... the most sensitive spot on my cock. Her tongue rubbed against it, hot and wet and smooth, and her mouth created a suction on it. Her hands cupped my heavy balls and caressed them, and her eyes looked right up into mine.

Then, she took the head of my dick into her mouth, and sucked it ALL the way down in an instant. She had no gag reflex right now, I guess... she'd always gagged a little on my dick before, but something was different. She was the master of my cock, and I loved the hell out of it. With my cock all the way down her throat, her tongue slid out between my cock and her lower lip, and she tongued my balls.

This was pornstar head. This was the kind of head that guys who never got head think head is like... except better. She licked my balls with my cock down her throat for a few seconds, then her head was bobbing up and down like a jackhammer, my cock sliding in and out of those beautiful lips of hers so fast... and so deep!

Then she moaned around me, and whimpered, and her fingers were caressing little circles on my balls, and there was no holding back.

:"FUCK... MARCIE... YESSSSSS..." I hissed, as my muscles locked in a rictus, and she sucked what felt like a gallon of cum out of my cock. I could feel the cum travel from my balls, through my groin, out my cock and into her mouth, and every millimeter of the path felt like a glowing ember of pure pleasure. She continued to bob on my cock, sucking hard, and massaging the cum from my balls all the way up, until she'd milked me completely dry.

She pulled off of me, gasping, and we just held each other for a few minutes.

"If you do that to me again," she said to me, "I may never want to lose my cock."

"If it'll make you do that to me again," I said, "I may never want you to lose it, either."

She smiled at me, and looked at me with those lust-filled, big, shiny eyes of hers, and I knew that we were going to have a long day of sex, if I could drive home with the front of my outfit completely torn open.

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
433 Followers