Prefucked Wife

Story Info
Hubby likes wife to come home sloppy.
1k words
4.34
805.9k
215
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kram53w
kram53w
161 Followers

For thee last few years, I've been harassing my wife to fuck someone else for me so I can enjoy her sloppy wet pussy. You see Linda and I have been married for 15 years now and though she has kept herself in very good shape, our sex life has not been real exciting. I started reading stories about men that share their wives a few years ago and it sounded really erotic. I told Linda about it and we started reading the stories together. Even though she found them exciting, she didn't really want to try it until a few weeks ago.

Linda works in an office as an administrative assistant, another word for secretary, and has a lot of contact with outside personnel. Last month the company hired a new manager at one of their remote locations and he had to come to town for a two week orientation period. Linda met him on his first day here and when she got home she told me that he was really "hot". I could tell by her tone that she was interested. She asked me if I really meant all that talk about her fucking someone else to which I answered a emphatic "Yes!"

She said, "OK, just don't complain later because I'm going to seduce Frank, I really want to feel him inside my pussy." We went to bed that night and made the most passionate love in years.

The next morning Linda verified again that I was okay with it then dressed very suggestively but still professionally. Her skirt was tight and showed her pet little ass and a lot of leg yet it revealed nothing inappropriate. However, she wore no underwear. She also wore a push-up bra that accentuated her 34 C breasts. To give you a better picture let me tell you she is 5'6" with long brunette hair, very alluring green eyes and weighs in at 121 lbs. Her face is a classic high cheek boned model type. She is absolutely stunning when she dresses up. And, she did for Frank. As she got ready to go she told me not to expect her until late and be sure to have my cock ready when she got home because she was going to has a load of cum in her for me to enjoy. With that she whisked out the door.

I had a long day wondering just what would happen and when. I was hard all day thinking about her seducing Frank. I tried to call her a couple of times but her associate told me that she had volunteered to show the new manager around and wouldn't be back today. Boy did that set my mind awhirl. I got home as usual around 6 but, no Linda. I watched TV until 11 and finally gave up and went to bed.

Finally, around 1 am, Linda got home. She walked in the bedroom looking totally used and said, "well, big guy, want to feel my pussy!" With that she came over to me and lifted her skirt. I put my hand on her cunt and it was all sticky and wet.

She said, "is that what you wanted, I've been fucked so many times today I lost count but if you like, I'll be glad to have you stick your cock in there and feel all his cum dripping down your balls while I tell you about it." First though she stepped back and started a slow striptease. Once she was totally nude she came over and rubbed her wet snatch over my cock and said, "how do you like having another man's cum in your wife's pussy? He has a rather large cock and he came a lot. I'm oozing his cum down my legs so you better stick your penis in there while it's still full." She straddled my lap and started lowering herself down my cock and added,

"I let him cum in me right before I came home so you'd have a fresh load to enjoy. How do I feel with all that sloppy, soupy cum lubricating our sex? I loved it when he got real hard and I felt his cock spurting deep inside my twat." She was riding me as she spoke. Her cunt felt wet and warm as well as stretched out. I could barely feel her walls as she pummeled my manhood. Suddenly she stopped and looked me directly in the eyes and said, "I never knew how much fun this could be, I hope you don't mind but I told Frank that you are okay with this so tomorrow he's coming home with me and we're going to put on a show for you. You can watch him cum in your wife's pussy then fuck it as soon as he is done.

Do you think you'd like that?" I grunted an affirmative as she again road me. She was getting really turned on by all this and said, "honey, I hope you like this because I like to have you take sloppy seconds, doesn't it turn you on to know that another man's cock has filled me up?

Do you like the feeling of all that wet, sticky cum between our legs? I've been fucked by another man and now you are fucking my used pussy. I can feel your cock getting harder. Go ahead, shoot your load in there and mix it with his. Oh by the way, I forgot to use a condom so I hope your spermies are better swimmers?" That made me orgasm like never before. My cock nearly burst it's cum into her twat. It came for at least a minute before I quit jerking. She leaned back and said, "that really did the trick, I hope you don't mind that I road him bareback all day. It just felt too good to have him use a condom."

Slowly, we continued making love well into the night. She told me all that happened and how tomorrow was going to be even better. But, that's another story. Maybe you'll read about it here if you watch.

One thing I know though, if you let your wife enjoy sex with other men, she becomes a wildcat at home. I love it.

kram53w
kram53w
161 Followers