Premature Ejaculation?

Story Info
She turns him on more than he thought.
1.2k words
4.16
104.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last story "Like No Other", I mentioned an incident in which I was pleasuring my girlfriend and came without even touching myself. It may sound a little strange but it was actually very erotic and she loved it. She said it let her know just how much she really turned me on. I thought I'd share it with all of you.

Sandi and I hadn't made love in over two weeks. She had been sick for one of them and our work schedules didn't give us a lot of time to be together. Finally, on a Sunday afternoon, we were home alone. She suggested we go upstairs and lay down since we both were very tired from our hectic schedules. That sounded OK to me.

We got into bed with me in a pair of shorts and she in her typical shorts and small tank top. Sandi looks really sexy in these because she's 5'7", slim, with small but perfect tits, an incredible ass and the most beautiful and sexy shaved pussy I have ever seen. She was 38 at the time with three kids but still had a killer body (and does to this day.) She laid on her right side with me behind her and asked "Will you rub my back?" I was happy to oblige because 90 percent of the time, when she asks me to rub her back it meant we were going to make love.

I lifted her shirt up to her shoulder blades and began rubbing the palm or my hand lightly over her back. I worked from her neck down to the top of her thong, never venturing lower, then back up, moving all over her back. I rubbed each side, then massaged her spine, then rubbed all over her back again. After about 10 minutes she said "Rub my lower back, please?" My heart skipped and I began to feel a tingle of excitement. When she wants her lower back rubbed, it includes her ass cheeks and that is the magic phrase. At that point, I knew I was going to do more than rub her back.

I slowly moved my hand down to the top of her thong and then started rubbing and massaging her spine just above the band. Slowly I moved my hand down the left side of her bare ass cheek, crossed at the bottom just above her legs, and rubbed my way back up. I let my hand roam all around her beautiful ass, but not dipping between her cheeks at this point. I detected the slight change in her breathing. Her breathing was becoming slow and deep. Not fast yet but I knew it was just a matter of time. I continued my gently caresses on her ass and lower back until she rolled over onto her back and said "Rub my tummy."

The fun was about to begin. When we went from lower back to tummy it meant her pussy was wet and ready and we were minutes away from turning this sensual back rub into sexual pleasure. She pulled her shirt up, exposing her gorgeous breasts to me. However, in keeping with my current pattern, I didn't touch them. I rubbed from the top of her thong to just below the mound

of her breasts, rubbing her entire abdomen and stopping occasionally to play with her belly ring. (Another huge turn-on. I love to suck on it.) Still using my flat palm, I rubbed her skin gently but firmly all over. The desired effect finally took hold. She grasped my hand in hers and guided it to her right breast. That was my cue. I cupped it for a few seconds, then began to caress it and to play with her nipple. It was hard and erect and wanting to be touched. I moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment for several minutes. Then I looked at her and asked "What do you want me to do?"

"Suck them. Please suck them," she replied. I moved my face over her chest and gently took her left nipple into my mouth. I knew what she wanted. We had fantasized many times about her being pregnant and me nursing on her milk engorged breasts. She loved it when I sucked on her nipples like a nursing baby. I began sucking and manipulating her nipple as I believed a baby would who was trying to eat. "That's it Baby," she said. "Nurse on mama. Drink my milk." Her breathing was coming more quickly now and I knew she was really getting worked up.

I moved to the right nipple and began the same regimen. When I did, she grabbed my left hand and slid it slowly down her belly and into her panties. It was time. When my fingers touched her pussy I could feel the wetness. I rubbed my fingers over the length of her wet slit, getting them wet and slippery. "Make me cum, Papi," she said. "I need to cum."

I gently slid my middle finger into her wetness, then pulled it out and re-inserted it with my index finger. I then curled both fingers toward the front, knowing how to stimulate her G spot. (I learned this early in our relationship. I didn't have to pump my fingers in and out of her. All I had to do was curl my fingers up against her G spot and rock my hand up and down. That was all she needed.)

I began rocking my hand up and down while still nursing on her nipple. Her breathing became erratic and her hips began slowly moving up and down in a rhythm. I knew it wouldn't be long.

My cock was throbbing in my shorts and I was looking forward to her orgasm, knowing I would be inside her in minutes. I continued my movements and in a few moments her head went back on the pillow. "Nnnnnnhhhh," she moaned loudly. Then I heard it. "Ay Papi! Ay shhhiiiiiiitt!!" Her special phrase she used just for me during orgasm. It was terribly sexy.

I continued to rock my hand in her pussy and suck on her nipple. Suddenly, without warning, my balls tightened up and I exploded, sending spurt after spurt of my cum into my shorts. "Oh God, Baby, I"m cumming!" She didn't say anything but continued working her pussy on my fingers until her orgasm subsided.

As she came down, she looked at me and asked "Did you cum?" I hung my head and answered "I did. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened."

"That's sweet," she said. "It's like we're in high school and you came in your pants. I like that. It lets me know just how much I turn you on. Remember, it has been a while."

Her words made me feel better, although I was still disappointed in myself. We waited a while and then she began playing with me. "Now it's time for you to fuck me," she said. And she made me hard again.

That afternoon, just watching and listening to her cum was enough to push me over the edge. It never happened again with her nor has it ever happened with any other woman. But she'll never

forget it. And that's good enough for me.