Preparing To Move Ch. 2

Story Info
Randy says goodbye to Sarah's sister, Aimee.
833 words
3.74
150.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VRy
VRy
1 Followers

Randy left Sarah's room, closing the door slowly behind him, hoping no one heard. As he turned to leave, another door down the hallway opened and out came Sarah's twin sister Aimee. While they were twins, some glaring differences were apparent. Aimee had good sized boobs as well as blonde hair, only down to about her mid-back. The biggest difference was her hips were slightly more round than her sisters, her butt just fantastic.

"I couldn't help but overhear you two. I didn't mean to eavesdrop," she stumbled, "but I came home a few minutes ago and heard you two."

Randy blushed slightly. "I'm sorry you came home to that." he stammered.

She smiled and looked at him. "After a while, I was almost hoping it was me in there."

Randy's eyes grew wide. 'maybe I CAN have this much fun' he thought.

He walked over and kissed her on the mouth. Within seconds, her hungry tongue was in his mouth searching. Her lust made her grab his butt in hunger for him.

He took her by the hand and led her to her parent's room. It was kinda dark, but the bed had large posts on each of the corners.

"what are we doing?" she whispered.

"Making your wish come true." he whispered back. "I'm moving away soon, and I came to say goodbye. This might be the only time you ever get to try it out."

Aimee squirmed a bit, but seemed ok with it. She took off her top and watched as he pulled off his pants in fascination. "Wow, my last boyfriend was only 5 inches long... and not as think, either. THIS should fill me up nicely!" she giggled, placing her hand around it and slowly beating him off.

he watched her take her shorts off and show off a nice and tiny pink thong. She resumed beating him off after he was totally nude and she was in just the thong. After a while, she couldn't resist and started to suck his cock. He moaned in pleasure as her obviously trained mouth got him close to the edge.

She took her mouth off him and looked him in the eyes. "Can you do something similar for me?" she said, a devilish look in her eye.

He got on all fours and put his head in-between her legs as she laid down on the bed. He started licking her in nice, long licks, making her shutter. after a few of those, he went to fast, quick licks, making her quiver even more. He moved the thong out of the way more and started finger-banging her.

After a while, she was very turned on and looked at him. "oooooh... are you in BOTH holes?" she asked.

he checked his hand and sure enough, his forefinger was buried in her pussy, but his pinky was starting a trip up her butt. he started to move his hand out, when she grabbed his wrist.

"You... don't have to take it out. Wait here!" she said, gasping as he pulled his wet fingers out of her pussy. She ran across the room and opened her mom's drawer, pulling out a purple vibrator.

"mom's not quite so wholesome, huh?" she said, giggling. She grabbed some K-Y and put it on the vibrator and got on all fours. "shove this in my pussy, k?" she said.

he got behind her and gently put it in her. She moaned the entire trip in. He then turned the dial and it started vibrating, turning her on even more. "OOOOOooooh DAMN! That feels HOT! Oooh, oooh... ok, now lube up and get in my ASS!" she said through her clenched teeth.

He grabbed the K-Y without hesitation and lubed his cock up. He then put a dopple on her tiny tight backdoor and lubed it too. Randy then lowered her back slightly and put the head of his cock to it. After a few seconds of shoving it around awkwardly, he got it in, then started working the rest of his 8 and 1/2 inch manhood into her.

She gasped as he thrust into her hot butt, using one hand to grab her swinging tits. He was feeling the vibrator buzzing on his nuts and was getting close to exploding.

he couldnt hang on... we was gonna cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" he yelled, then felt his cock spazzing in her ass. Before it could spaz again, she was yelling "Yes! OOOHH OOOOOOHHHH!! I can feel that cock shooting off inside me! Oh thats so HOT!! AAAAHHH!" she screamed, cuming as he did.

She felt his flaccid cock come out of her tight butt and she looked at him with a hungry look. "Wow, Sarah was lucky. But I think I got a better deal this time."

As Randy bend down to kiss her, the bedroom door opened, with both Sarah and her mom Paula there, looking in with a look of shock... and desire.

To Be Continued...

VRy
VRy
1 Followers