Prince and the Insatiable Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Piss, puke and porn.
2.5k words
4.23
139.7k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
386 Followers

Read the first part to see what happenend earlier..

-------------------------------------------------

"Ok guys. Lets get the fuckathon back on!" Prince said.

Stan, Greg and Mike knelt down beside Diane. Diane had arched her body, bending her arms above her head. Her body was glistening with piss, cum, sweat, and spit. Greg and Stan sucked hard on her tight nipples. Their hands rubbing and teasing her body. Their fingers slid down to her hot and wet cunt and they started to frig her.

Diane felt their stubby fingers slide in as they started to finger fuck her. She started to grind her hips against their fingers, trying to get them deeper. While Greg and Stan frigged her cunt, Mike was kneeling in front of her and licking her body like a dog. He kissed her deep in the mouth, tasting the filthy piss and cum on her body. His cock was throbbing and he wanted to cum hard in this bitch.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her closer as his mates frigged her cunt into a frenzy. Diane's hot cunt was frothing from all the action. Diane kissed him passionately. Sliding and forcing her tongue deep into his mouth as he squeezed her ass. She could feel his hands run up against her spine and back as he massaged her while they kissed. She could feel her nipples being sucked and nibbled and bit and spat on by Greg and Stan. Her nipples were tight and erect and her cunt and ass were aching to be fucked some more.

"That's it. Suck those babies. Suck your cum out of my nipples you cunt licking mother fuckers. LICK IT. Lap on my piss drenched titties till you puke. YEAH, spit on them and suck it all up."

She grabbed their heads and smothered their faces and mouths by forcing her boobs into their face. She thrust her nasty boobs out and rammed her tits into their faces HARD.

"Open her cunt for me guys. Hook your fingers in on the sides and hold it open. I want to fuck this bitch with my hard cock while your fingers are still in there." Mike said. Diane groaned with lust. "DO IT BASTARDS. Gape that cunt", she screamed.

Stan and Greg opened her cunt up and Mike thrust his hot throbbing cock deep into her. Diane let go of their heads and lurched forward. Her body bucking from the assault. She could feel the fingers and the cock slide deep inside her hot cunt. She screamed in pleasure. Greg and Stan had their mouths close to her, rasping and cursing close to her face as Mike plundered her cunt. She fucked them back hard. Driving her cunt down hard on the fingers and the cock. The three were in a nasty sexual rhythm.

Mike held on to her ass and thrust his cock deep inside her pussy. He could feel her milking his cock and he knew he would cum soon. He spread her ass cheeks and slipped his fingers into her ass. He crammed his fingers in deep inside her hot shit hole and blew his cum deep inside her cunt. As his cock spewed his hot cum, he crammed his fingers deeper into her shit hole. Diane held onto Greg and Stan as she swayed with passion.

Mike finished pumping his cum and his cock popped out of her wet and sloppy cunt. He pulled his fingers out of her dirty shithole and licked them clean. Diane laughed and held his face in her hands and asked him to open his mouth. She held it open and spat hard into it. Mike gulped hard. She scooped out his cum from her freshly fucked cunt and put it into her mouth. She forced his mouth open again and spat the dirty cum mix into it again.

"Eat your nasty hot cum you bastard. Gulp it down like the pimp you are. Like it? Like that taste motherfucker? Like tasting your own hot cum from your whore's pussy?" she snarled as she spat hard on Mike's face again. "Now get those cocks hard and fuck me some more. This slut needs to get fucked hard. FUCK ME LIKE A CHEAP WHORE NOW!"

"Oh just you wait, you cock craving filthy whore… Prince has got a real treat lined up for you ass and cunt", the three of them said in unison!

"That's right my princess. You are going to get the whore fucking of your life!"

Diane turned around to see Prince standing behind her. He grabbed her by her hair and started to drag her to the other room in the suite. Diane crawled behind her like a dirty street bitch. Her hair was matted from the cum and piss. Her cunt was oozing out Mike's thick cum. She was growling with lust. She knew that she was in for a really nasty fuck and the thought of that made her cunt leak more.

Prince led her to the scond room in the suite. The room was large and was had thick transparent glass walls. The walls looked out for a breath taking view of Peru. Kneeling in the room Diane felt as if she was in the open. It felt wonderful. It was like the whole world could see what a hungry slut she was. She loved the feeling of being watched and admired for her nastiness.

She looked around in the room and saw a small indoor ceramicwhite pool in the middle of it. It was about 5 meters in diameter and three feet deep. The pool was empty though.

Prince got her to her feet and held her face close to his. Diane stuck her tongue out saucily and licked his chin. Her body pressing against his as she rubbed her filth all over his taut body. Prince moved his hands over her back. He held her waist and pulled her close, kissing her deep. Diane could feel his tongue swirl and tease inside. She kissed him back passionately. She wanted to devour the horny stud. She wanted to fuck him silly.

Prince broke the kiss and looked at her. "You are going to get your oldest fantasy true tonight. Remember what you told me a year ago? Your nastiest, dirtiest fantasy. It has taken me a year to plan this."

Diane's breath left her body. She just moaned and rubbed her cunt against Prince's thighs to atend to the wild horny feeling that was flowing through it. She remembered her fantasy and to hear that it was going to become true was just too over whelming a feeling.

"The piss pool", she gasped. "That's right, you horny cunt. You are going to get your fantasy of getting bitch fucked in a pool of piss come true today. And guess what, the whole hotel is going to see it happen. That's right. The whole hotel is going to see what a nasty pissmop you are and how a dirty slut needs to get fucked. COME ON OUT YOU PEOPLE!"

Prince waved his hand at the adjoining door. That was the signal. Diane could not beieve her eyes as a crowd of people started entering the door. She recognized some of the faces. She could she the house keeping woman, the guy behind the reception desk, the chef, the two ladies who were talking to her by the pool side yesterday, the newly wed couple she met on her way into the hotel. They were all there! Looking at her naked and caked in cum and piss. Rubbing herself against Prince like a street bitch in heat. Her ass and cunt were tingling. She could not believe how dirty and perverted this whole scene was.

"There are 200 people who are going to come in here and fill up that pool with their piss. They have been sitting in the next room for an hour and filling up their stomachs with water and beer. Now its all going to come out for YOU. And then they will watch me fuck the shit out of you in that dirty piss pool. How do you like that you slut? Does that make you hot and sweaty, you dirty whore?", Prince whispered into her ear.

Diane was in heaven. She could see the crowd come in and start to piss into the pool right in front of her. 15 to 20 of men and women were standing or sqatting around the pool and pissing into it. Prince had obviously given very clear instructions. They were looking at her and whooping and shouting and groaning as they pissed freely into the pool. She could see the pool filling up fast.

Diane went around laughing and encouraging them. "That's right mother fuckers. PISS YOUR GUTS OUT. Fill that dirty pool with your nasty piss. I am going to get my cunt and ass fucked in that like a whore. Wont you want to watch that? COME ON YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS PISS HARDER!"

In 10 mins, 100 people had pissed into the pool and it was already one foot deep. The pool was filled with foaming wrm piss of strangers. Diane was going around the pool, touching people as they pissed. She would fondle balls, slip her finger into their asses or sqeeze the tits of women who were pissing as she walked around. Goading them on, asking them to make itdirtier than ever.

When the last 15 people came in to relieve themselves, the pool was already two and half feet deep. All the 15 were women. They were part of coffee shop. They had served snacks and coffee to Diane a number of times over the last 3 days. They never knew what a filthy slut they were servicing. Prince saw an opportunity. He grabbed Diane around the waist from behind and carried her to the pool. He entered the piss pool and set her down.

Diane was kneeling inside the pool, covered till her waist in filthy piss. She could not help but gag once. Prince was stnding in front of her. His huge cock bulging and throbbing angrily. They were surrounded by 15 squatting women, ready to add their dirty piss into the pool.

"Ok ladies, DO IT!" Prince ordered. Hot streams came and hit Diane from every direction. Diane was soaked in seconds. She pulled her hair back as piss hit her on the face and tits and mouth. The women were groaning and abusing her. "Fuck! Look at that dirty piss whore.She is loving it. She wants to fuck in piss. What a slut. Here piss slut, why don't you taste some? COME HERE YOU PIG"

Prince grabbed her head and forced it into a pising cunt. Her mouth was over flowing with hot foaming piss in seconds. He pulled out her face, spat hard into her mouth and thust it into another cunt. Diane was gulping down the piss as fast as possible. Her hair was in a bunch in Prince's hand and he was thrusting it hard into the gushing cunts.

One of the women, a frizzy haired black beauty, held onto her head and started to fuck her face viciously as her cunt spewed piss all over Diane. Diane was grunting and growling like a jungle cat as her face was fucked hard. Once she finished pissing she spat on Diane's wet face and tits calling her a piss guzzling whore. Then she fish hooked Diane's mouth open and spat a huge load HARD into her mouth.

Prince finally pulled her into the middle of the pool again. Diane was dripping with sweat, spit and piss. He was standing in front of her, piss till his knees. Diane was kneeling, the piss just covering her nipples. His big hard dick was swaying in front of her mouth. Prince shoved it roughly into her mouth and the crowd cheered.

He gave her slutty mouth a good hard fucking. Her lips were stretched out over his sliding dick as he rammed it into the back of her mouth over and over again. Spit was drooling from her face onto the pool as Diane sucked him off expertly, her fingers squeezing and massaging his balls. Prince felt her hands move onto his ass. She was making him thrust harder and deeper. He grabbed her hair and plunged his cock in hard making her gag and choke. He held her head as her face was mashed against his crotch and his cock was digging into the depths of her throat. He felt her gag nd gargle and cough. He pulled his dick out and Diane gasped for air. Her mouth covered in spit and drool.

Prince plunged her head into the piss just as she was breathing in. The crowd went wild. Diane went face first, open mouth into a piss pool of 200 strangers. She gulped a huge belly full of piss and started splashing around, desparate to get back on surface.

Prince pulled the dirty sluts face out and kissed her. It was drenched in dirty yellow pee. The crowd was howling and cheering like animals. They wanted to see that again. They were goading Prince to fuck the shit out of the piss drinking whore.

"Choke fuck the bitch, you sick mother fucker. Do it. Fuck that whore till she calls you DADDY!", the frizzy haired black girl screamed. Prince could make out that she was dying to get on to the action. He called her in to the edge of the pool. She came across and sat on her haunches. The crowd quietened up.

"Whats your name?", he asked.

"Jenna", she said.

"Well Jenna, WELCOME TO THE FUCKING PISS POOL". Prince roared and pulled her into the nasty pool along with Diane. Jenna fell inside with a splash and the crowd went wild again. They were laughing and cheering. The poor girl struggled to her feet somehow, drenched in piss. Then she puked up and that made everyone laugh harder.

Jenna cleaned her face and saw Diane kneeling in front of her and laughing at her.

"You think this is funny whore. Here lets see how funny you think this is?", Jenna screamed. She grabbed Diane's head and dunked it into the piss again. "DRINK IT. DRINK IT SLUT", she yelled. She slapped Diane's ass and dunked her head in again and again. She would pull it up and spit on it and dunk it back. Diane's belly was full of dirty piss and her face a mess.

Jenna finally pulled her out and shoved four fingers into Diane's mouth and choke fucked her in a frenzy. Diane puked up the piss and lost control of her bladder. She was kneeling in a pool of piss and puking and pissing into it! The crowd could not believe what a filthy whore she was.

Jenna was still not done. She wanted to teach this slut a lesson. She looked at Prince and said, "You want to give this slut a filthy fucking? Well I know exactly how WE can do that."

Prince smiled. This was going to get better…..

----------------------------------------

Thanks for all the fantastic feedback and suggestions on the first part. I have tried to incorporate all of them. Do write in again. The next is going to be the last part of the story.

theprince
theprince
386 Followers