Prince and the Insatiable Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The last chapter; can Diane handle the gang bang?
2.6k words
4.28
142.8k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
382 Followers

Please read the previous chapters to truly enjoy the full story.

The last paragraph of the previous chapter. This is where we left off:

Diane growled, "OH YEAH BRING THEM ON. Come on everybody FUCK ME. Fuck my cunt and ass till I am full of cum. I want to feel the cum ooze out of my nipples. COME ON!"

The biggest and the nastiest gang bang was about to begin...

----------------------------------

Diane's mind was in a haze. Her body was aroused sexually to a peak she had never experienced before. She was going to fuck the whole hotel! All the men and women in the hotel were going to use her for pleasure. The thought made her feel sexy and dirty and slutty like never before.

She had always fantasized about being used for sex by a group. But this was beyond her fantasy. She was finally going to realize her dream of being totally satiated.

Prince could see Diane pant with an animal like lust, her hands running all over her body. She was glistening from the Champagne that had been sprayed on her. She looked so sexy. Like a sexual beast on the prowl. Hungry for cum and cock. Hungry to be fucked hard and have her cunt and ass used and abused by every horny fucker in the room. She got on her knees and bent over at the edge of the bed. Her ass and cunt open to be fucked.

Jenna called out to the crowd, "Ok everyone. The slut is ready. Get your cocks out and fuck the shit out of this whore. That's right you horny mother fuckers. Use your cocks, your fingers, your tongue, or anything you can lay your hands on and FUCK this slut hard. I want to see her covered in your cum like the slutty pig that she is. COME ON, FUCK HER! And she is not done till the time I can it both my fucking fists into her wet cunt and ass!"

She went and knelt beside Diane. Holding her ass cheeks and spreading them for people to see. Slapping her cunt and asking guys to ram their cocks in. The stage was set.

Prince got the people to come in groups of twenty. The guys took turns to pound Diane's cunt and ass. Some would stick their cocks into her mouth and give it a good hard fuck. Jenna ensured that Diane got to experience each and every cock that came up. And once they were ready to cum, she would hold Diane's face up so that they could cum on her face. She ensured that all the cum would show on Diane, making her look more slutty and nasty. Nothing was allowed to be swallowed.

Group after group came in and fucked Diane. In about 3 hrs her body was covered with cum from more than 500 men. Her hair was matted and streaked with cum. Her face coated and totally with cum covered. There were dollops of cum hanging from her tits and nipples. Her cunt and ass was a soppy mess. She had taken at least 50 cum shots in each of them.

The crowd was amazed at her sexual appetite. Prince could hear the crowd talk: "What a fucking trashy whore! Look at that cum covered slut! I have never seen anything like this. Look at that, she has two cocks in her cunt. Fuck! She is incredible! Come on you fucking cumslut. Fuck those cocks harder!"

Diane was fucking each and every cock like a true slut. She could only see cocks and cum around her. Dicks of all sizes were fucking her cunt and asshole and she loved it.

She played with every cock. Licking them and sucking them like a hungry slut. The guys were groaning and grunting around her. One of the guys held her shoulders and rammed his thick cock in deep and fast. He made her whole body shake and buck from the fast and furious fucking. Diane loved that.

"Oh yeah! Fuck that cunt you bastard. Fuck it harder... Aaaaaaaaannngghhh yes yes yes fuck it. Oh god you fuck my cunt so well. Slam your fucking cock into my filthy slut hole. That's it baby. HARDER. Pull my hair. Treat me like a fuckpig. I am your cunt whore. Your cumslut. FUCK ME HARD", she screamed.

The guy pulled her hair tightly in a bunch. Her head was arched back as he drilled his cock in hard and deep. He had incredible stamina as he fucked her cunt hard and fast. Jenna could see the sloppy cunt ooze out the cum that had been dumped in it. She quickly scooped it up and fed her cum coated fingers to Diane.

"Eat that cum you filthy slut. EAT IT! That's from your freshly fucked cunt". Diane licked up her fingers hungrily and gulped it. She opened her mouth wide open to show that she had swallowed that filthy mix of cum from her cunt. Jenna spat hard into her open mouth and slapped Diane's ass. "Fucking whore. Fucking filthy pig. Come on milk that cock. Milk it with your bitch cunt. You fucking cock slave. Squeeze your loose whore cunt around that cock. That's it slut. FUCK HIM HARDER! Someone give this trash whore a cock in her mouth. What the hell, give her two. Stretch her lips like her cunt!" Jenna said.

Two guys quickly rammed their cocks into her mouth. Diane struggled to fit both of them in. Her cunt was being ploughed at a furious pace by the other guy. She found it difficult to hold her lips around two cocks. The guys slapped her face and spat on her. They got her cum streaked wet hair in a bunch and forced their cocks in. Diane was drooling and gagging on the cocks in her mouth, when the guy came hard in her cunt. She could feel the thick creamy cum spurt into her gaping cunt.

By now she had atleast a 500 cum shots in her cunt and ass. Jenna quickly got a beer mug. Prince hooked his hands under Jenna's arms and lifted her. "Come on slut. Squat like a dirty street hooker and push that cum out of your ass and cunt." Diane held her legs up and pushed hard. The cum started flowing out like a thick stream out of her ass and cunt into the beer mug.

"Fucking dirty whore" people shouted. "I cant believe what a filthy slut she is. Look at that river of cum coming out of her slutty holes. Oh my god, the dirty whore is farting out cum. Just like a bitch in the street. Cum burping gutterslut. fuckpig whore! Look at her."

Diane felt slutty and dirty like never before. She loved putting on an animal display of sexuality in front of so many people. Her cunt and ass were gaped open and squirting cum into a beer mug and she loved it. She had a wild wanton grin on her face as she pushed harder, making all the cum ooze into the large beer mug.

As the last cum trickled out, Prince shoved in three fingers roughly into her ass and cunt and scooped the remaining cum out. She had dilled half the beer mug with the cum from her cunt and asshole.

Jenna held the mug up and swirled it around for everyone to see. "It's slightly thick, don't you think Prince?" she asked saucily.

"Well lets make more juicy", he said. He turned to Diane. "Spread your legs slut. Spread it wide, show your cock eating whore cunt to everyone". Diane leaned back and spread her legs wide. Her cunt was wet and caked with dry cum and pussy juicy. It was red and puffy from the fucking it had got from the 500 or more cocks.

Prince slid in four of his fingers, palm up into her wide cunt. He curled his fingers up and rubbed the sensitive spot behind the clit. Diane groaned from the sensations.

"Do you like that bitch? Your whore cunt getting frigged in front of these people?"

Diane was moaning and thrashing her head around. She could feel Prince's fingers rub and tease her sensitive G spot. She knew that she would cum, and cum hard.

"Yessssss.... Fuck me. Fuck my slutty cunt you bastard. Frig my whore pussy with your mother fucking fingers. Aaaaaaaaannnngggghhh. Yes. FUCK ME FUCK ME like a cheap whore. Make my cunt cum. Ohhhhhh god... yessssss!!!" Diane hissed.

She could feel an intense feeling build up near her cunt. She was fucking her cunt on his fingers. Pushing against them as he rubbed and frigged her. She was thrashing, and grinding and writhing on his fingers.

"I am going to cummmmm... Oh my god! I am going to cummmm... Fuck fuck FFFFUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She fell back as Prince pulled his wet dripping fingers out. A stream of cum squirted out of her cunt inot the beer mug holding the cum. Diane had lost all sense of dignity. She lay there holding her legs wide open and cumming into the beer mug. Her body was shaking as the waves of orgasm made her spasm and buck.

Diane moaned and howled like an animal as her cum streamed out of her cunt into the beer mug. Jenna was there, collecting all of it. As the squirting subsided, Diane saw Jenna mix the cum and squirt well. It was a whitish creamy liquid.

"This is from your cunt and asshole you filthy slut. And you are going to take it all back", Jenna said. "You are going to drink this shit like the cum chugging whore you are. Open your mouth. OPEN IT!"

Diane opened her mouth wide. Jenna poured a huge portion of the cum into her mouth. Diane gagged and retched. She gulped hard and tried to swallow the mix. The crowd was going wild. They could not believe what a filthy whore Diane was. Everyone was pumping their fists going "Chug, Chug, Chug, Chug..!"

The mix proved hard to keep down. Diane gagged again and threw up. She puked up the cum that went into her and all the other cum she had swallowed from the cocks back into the beer mug. Clearly this was difficult even for a nasty slut like her to handle. Jenna laughed and slapped her face. "Dirty mother fucking slut. Filthy whore. Look at you, puking cum like a nasty pig." She spat on Diane face. Diane felt the spit spray across her lips. She could not help but lick it up and swallow it like a debased tramp.

Prince grabbed the beer mug full of cum and puke from Jenna and Fug the contents on Diane's face, head and body. Diane squealed and started to laugh as the filthy mix splashed against her face and tits.

"Give her a good massage Jenna" Prince laughed. Jenna immediately pounced on Diane and rubbed the mix into her face and hair and tits. Diane looked like a slut pig who has been wallowing in her sty of cum for ages. Her hair was matted and wet with cum. Her body and face completely wet and dripping with the filthy mix.

She lay down again and rubbed her pussy. "I need a bath", she laughed.

Jenna immediately lifted her leg and started to piss on Diane. "Take that you fucking piss whore. Drink my piss and bathe in it!" The crowd got charged again. The men gathered all around Diane and started to piss on the dirty slut.

"Take that you filthy piss chugging whore. Bathe in our piss. Drink my piss slut. DRINK IT. I want to fill your belly wit my piss. Let me piss in your cunt. Open your mouth and gargle my piss bitch. TAKE IT! DRINK IT DOWN LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE" They all shouted!

Diane was lying in the middle, bathed in piss. She could feel the cum and filth getting washed away. The warm piss felt good on her sore cunt and ass. The relief made her piss too. She felt the warm piss flowing out of her cunt.

"Look at that. She is pissing on herself. What a nasty whore!" Jenna said.

One by one all the 1000 people came and pissed on Diane. She was drenched and dripping with piss. The crowd were amazed at what they had witnessed. She had got fucked by a 1000 people. Drank their cum, bathed in their piss and was now sitting there fingering her cunt.

People started to leave. Soon there was only Prince and Jenna left there. Jenna sat behind Diane and cupped her tits from behind. Se was playing with her nipples. Prince was standing in front of Diane watching his nasty fuck slut dripping with piss.

Diane slapped her wide cunt and asked Prince, "Won't you fuck me?"

Prince held her legs up and spread them wide. "You bet I would". He slammed his cock in hard into her cunt. Diane screamed loudly from the sudden assault. As Prince began to hammer his cock in and out she started to fuck him back with equal gusto.

"Fuck me mother fucker. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me... ohhhhh yesssss.... Bastard. Fuck your piss covered slutty tramp. Do you like that.. Did you like seeing me fucked like a shit eating pig? HARDER!" she screamed. She could feel another intense orgasm build up.

Jenna moved down near her ass and slapped her cheeks hard. As Prince was pounding her cunt, she crawled under and between his legs and positioned herself near Diane's asshole. She could see her gaping red asshole. A testimony to the fact that it had taken more than five hundred cocks today.

"I told you whore that I am going to fit my fist in your slutty asshole. I always keep my promises." She spat on Diane's asshole and RAMMED her fist into it in one quick push.

Diane lost her sense of control. She let out lung bursting scream and piss and cum started flying out of her cunt. Prince buried his cock in deeper and fucked her faster, making the piss and cum spray in all directions. It landed on Jenna and Prince as Diane tried to deal with the thick cock in her cunt and the fist up her asshole.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk.. motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrr... you bitch.. FIST my ASSHOLE. FUCK IT! Tear my fucking asshole up you cunt. Aaaarrrhghhhhhhh yessss.... Fuck me.. fill me up... Oh god I am pissing.. fuck me.. I am pissing.. I am such a fucking slut..... I AM A WHORE.... "Diane blabbered as her holes got pounded.

Prince could feel the cum boiling up. He quickly moved near Diane's mouth and started to jerk himself off on her face. At the same time he slid his fist into Diane's gaping cunt. Diane lay there with both her holes fisted and Prince's cock cumming on her face.

Her body writhed and thrashed and twisted to try and fuck those fists harder and deeper. A huge orgasm built up and ripped through her body... She jumped so hard that she threw the fists out of her holes. Prince and Jenna held her body close as she spasmed and jerked without control. Both her holes oozing out juices.

As the spasm subsided, Diane sighed. She felt like she was in heaven. Her head felt light and free. She had finally got satiated.

She held Prince and Jenna close. Kissed them and said thank you. The three of them sat in silence. Breathing together. Feeling the warmth of each other.

The insatiable slut was finally satiated!

theprince
theprince
382 Followers