Probalicious Ch. 01

Story Info
He never saw this coming. Not sure if he is the man for the job.
1.9k words
4.74
22.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped his bag on the floor and sank into his chair. Running his fingers through his hair, he took stock of the bullpen and the rest of the empty desks. The silence never unnerved him any more. It was SOP after a long, grueling case and a welcome respite while he finished up the necessary forms and all the required governmental duplicates and triplicates. Tonight was different, somehow. He supposed he was just tired. He leaned back in his chair, swinging his long legs up to the desk at the same time and closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes and it was daylight and there she was. God, he loved to look at her. Her super sexy smile, the curvaceous hips and her luxuriant hair. How he would love to take the pins out of her French twist, one at a time, just to watch the tendrils come loose in his fingers. He turned his head and realized that they were in any empty, surprisingly well-lit warehouse and completely alone. Naked. He raised his eyebrow slightly in wonder then shrugged his shoulders. I'll take it. As he watched her slowly brush out her hair, he became aware that his hand was slowly stroking the hard, hot head of his desire.

Ding. The elevator chime went off. He jerked awake and in his disorientation thought he was still dreaming. His left hand was still stroking and squeezing. It finally dawned on him and he was not asleep, but still horny as hell. Great. He quickly rearranged his jeans and stood up to tuck in his shirt, thankful Tony had not caught him in this compromising situation. He lifted his eyes and there across the room were those eyes, her hypnotic gaze looking up and down the length of him. He swore that not only was she smiling, but she was licking her lips as well.

--------------------------------------------------

She trudged wearily up the stairs, her heels hooked on her fingertips. It had been a long, long night. Scanning files for digital storage was the most grueling, and not to mention, completely unsexy, duty she had ever been assigned. She didn't desire to be a field agent, she preferred the comforts of home too much. This was the second time in 6 months that the director had asked for a large group of files to be completely inventoried and scanned. She really hoped that it wasn't some kind of punishment for an unknown transgression. Being low woman on the totem pole in the clerk's office meant she got the short end of the stick. And dick, she thought, seeing as I can't catch anyone's eye in or outside of work if I am kept working in the dark like this.

At the top of the stairs, she slipped her shoes back on and fluffed her hair. You never know, she reminded herself, he could be here, working all night again. Maybe he would want to go for breakfast, coffee, a little something more? She slowly walked towards the cluster of desks and stopped short. He was there all right, looking sweet, sexy and vulnerable as he dozed. She tilted her head to admire him from afar and caught movement in his lap. Slowly, his hand was stroking and squeezing in a regular rhythm. His large hand did little to disguise the throbbing head of a nicely proportioned cock. She gasped slightly as her nipples hardened and her panties became damp. She was lost in her reverie, smiling and licking her lips when the elevator chime made her jump. She looked at the door, but it didn't open. She looked back and smiled as she watched him hurriedly fix his clothes, licking her lips again. When he finally looked up it was straight into her eyes.

--------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Special Agent McGee, you're here early." She gave him a sweet smile, hoping to engage him in more than a brief conversation.

"Ah, no, actually, I was here all night. Jessie, right?" His uncertainty only endeared him to her more.

"Yep, that's me. Hey, I was on my way out to get some coffee, would you like me to bring you some?"

That's not the kind of relief he needed right now and they both knew it. This time, he licked his lips and said, "How about we go together?"

How could she say no? Looking at his sweet, earnest face and his total control over what must be a very painful case of blue balls, she slowly lifted her eyes to meet his. "Sure, I'm sure we'll find something to refresh us both."

He grinned. And licked his lips again as she unconsciously sashayed into the elevator in front of him. He wasn't sure on the ride down if she stood so close to him to shield his enormous erection or to rub her bottom against it, but he was grateful either way.

They stopped at the nearest kiosk and ordered lattes. Sipping them and slowly walking away from the building, he realized that she was steering him towards the row of former offices in the shadows behind the chapel. He smiled at the thought of being alone with her, finally getting her in his arms.

Her voice snapped him out of his reverie. "You know, Agent McGee, there are remedies for the kind of discomfort you are experiencing."

"Really? On-the-job remedies? Oh, and call me Tim."

"Well, Tim," she purred as she took his hand and drew him into a deep alcove. Setting their coffees on the ground gave him a full view of her cleavage, her soft round breasts swinging as she bent with her luscious ass in the air. "I happen to know a few home remedies that might help. I guess they could be used at work, in a pinch."

"I'm game, let's hear it."

"Oh, I thought I would show you one right now. It might help you get through your day. Then, if you have any more trouble, you can call me for a stronger solution."

She started to reach for his belt, but he grabbed her around the waist and was kissing her before she knew what hit her. His expert mouth and tongue left her gasping and she almost forgot that she was determined to hold out for more than just this one chance meeting. She was going to make him beg for the final prize.

She pulled herself away with a little smile and stroked the bulge behind his zipper. He groaned and clenched his teeth, and her ass.

"Now, Tim, you're going to have to loosen your grip if you want me to help you."

He immediately let go."Sorry."

She kissed his mouth sweetly and said, "That's okay, I like it. Right now, I just want to take care of you."

Jessie looked Tim in the eyes as she loosened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down and slowly pushed his boxers down, releasing his rock hard cock. She kept her eyes locked on his as she took him in her hands and slowly lowered herself before him. His eyes never left hers until she finally took him in her mouth and then he squeezed them shut and moaned.

She was too busy exploring the length of him with her tongue to care if someone might hear them. He was hard and velvety soft and completely in her control. She took her time, stroking the length of his cock with a feathery, light touch of her fingernails while sucking the head. Not too hard, not too soft. She gripped his shaft with her left hand and slid her fingers under his sac. His balls were already hard, contracted, like he might blow his wad any second. She pulled her mouth away and blew gently across the wet tip. His cock gave a wild jerk and his fingers tangled in her hair. Very slowly, using just the tip of her tongue, she traced around the head and barely touching him, all the way down the shaft to the balls she was still massaging and back up again, even slower still.

"Jessie. Please."

"Hmmm?"

"Don't tease anymore, please."

"What do you want me to do, Tim?"

"Give me release? Now. Please?"

Now she went to work with a flourish, stroking in rhythm as her mouth plunged up and down, gently squeezing, milking him, waiting for the explosive orgasm to fill her mouth. When it came, he froze in time as he shot his wad straight down her throat. She swallowed as he came again and again. His fingers went slack in her hair and she was pretty sure he was struggling to stand upright. She sat back on her heels and looked up at him. His eyes were still closed and he looked peaceful, satisfied, and exhausted. He slowly stirred and looked at her, shyly fastening his jeans. She watched with a soft smile on her face, unsatisfied herself, but content, for now.

"Here, let me help you up." His very large hands dwarfed hers as he pulled her to her feet.

"Thank you, Tim. Coffee?"

"Yeah, thanks. Uh, thanks for, yeah." He silently sipped his coffee and kept his eyes on the ground.

"You know, we're consenting adults, nothing to be ashamed of." She got close so she look up into his eyes and smiled.

He smiled back and quickly kissed her, a sweet, chaste kiss.

"Jessie, can I have your number? We should, ah, do this again sometime. Maybe I can repay the favor."

"Absolutely, let me see your phone." And without waiting she dug her hand into his pocket. He was pretty sure he liked how forward she was and definitely sure he didn't want to go back into work.

"We better get back to work, Jessie. Everyone gets worried when I'm late, I'm surprised no one has called yet, actually."

"Oh, Tim, I actually have the rest of the day off. My boss is being kind today and I'm taking advantage of her generosity. Think I will go home, have a nice long bath and a refreshing nap."

Tim really wished he could join her, but unless he was actually ill, Boss wasn't going to go for it.

"Well, enjoy yourself." I will be thinking of you all day.

"Oh, I will, I love getting wet. Oh, did I say that out loud?" She flashed him a coy smile and sauntered away.

==================================================

Bright blue eyes withdrew further into the shadows. What had he just witnessed? A beautiful girl, practically throwing herself at McGee? On the Navy Yard? In plain sight? IF you were looking for them, that is. Probie scored and here you are with an erection straining your slacks? What is the world coming to?

==================================================

As he walked into the bullpen, Ziva almost tackled him.

"McGee! We were starting to get worried. It looked like you had been here all night and then vanished! Tony even went to check the coffee stand."

"He did!? What?! It was nothing. I went out for some fresh air."

Tony slunk behind his desk, trying to hide his own discomfort and asked, "So are you refreshed, Tim?"

McGee drew his eyebrows together in confusion. "Sure, Tony, it's a beautiful day out there." Did he know? Tony always seems to find out.

"It sure is. You know, I looked ALL OVER the Navy Yard for you and didn't see you. I didn't check all the shadowy corners, though, I was kinda in a hurry."

Now McGee was sure. Tony knew. He knew something. And he wasn't going to forget. That's what made him a good investigator: tenacious as a bulldog, but with more charm.