Public Femdom

Story Info
Humiliating femdom in public.
2.9k words
3.99
238.7k
94
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
192 Followers

I had received a call from my mistress on Sunday evening.

She made the message simple.

I was to be fully shaved from neck below. She had me buy leather collars and cuffs from a local kink store.

I came back home early from work. I got completely naked, cleaned myself up, slipped on my collar and cuffs and waited on my hands and knees in front of the door. My eyes were fixed on the floor and I patiently waited.

The big grandfather clock ticked. I would have been hard from excitement if my cock was not locked in the plastic chastity device.

I heard the elevator door slide open and after a few seconds bang shut. My heartbeat increased and my ears picked up even the slightest sounds. I hear heels click as it approached my door. I knew my wait was over.

The door creaked open. I could not see who it was but when those pair of black pumps appeared, I knew it was my mistress.

"Good boy," she walked close to me and messed up my hair.

The sweet scent of her perfume wafted into my nostrils. From my position I could see her legs were beautiful as ever. I ogled at whatever I could see as she inspected me thoroughly.

"Hmm. You are one obedient bitch aren't you?"

I was happy to hear that my efforts didn't go unnoticed. Not to mention the 500 dollars I spent on the BDSM gear.

"Kneeling position. You may look up now."

I looked up to see a beautiful sight. She was still in her office clothes. Her full breasts peaked out of her tight shirt. She was holding a small electronic device in her hand. She tossed it in front of me.

"Insert this in the slot of you chastity device," she instructed.

I didn't question her. I merely obeyed and pushed it into the empty space I had been curious about earlier. It felt cold against my balls.

I suddenly collapsed to the floor when a jolt of electricity traveled all the way up from my balls. All I could hear was Christina's laugh. She was probably enjoying my condition.

"Up."

I struggled back to my hands and knees.

"You are still not properly trained. So I figured you won't like what is coming next," she explained as she attached a leash to my collar.

I shivered. The tension was building. I felt extremely confused whether to stay or run when I still had a chance. Yet I stayed still.

"Now quick get into these," she tossed a pair of latex trousers.

It was quite hard slipping the tight latex on. My chastity device bulged within my shiny black trunks. I grew red with embarrassment. Mistress grabbed on to my leash and tugged.

"We are going for a walk."

I was absolutely shocked. My fantasies were always confined within the four walls of my room. It was always a fantasy that I kept secret. My mistress was now dragging me out in front of the people I knew since I moved in here, dressed in a shiny trunk and lead like a dog by this powerful woman.

I involuntarily tugged back to stay within my room. It was a big mistake.

A stronger electric current pierced through my balls. I yelped and collapsed flat on the floor again.

"Don't ever dare to do that again. Next time you won't have your balls."

She tugged again and I pulled my shaking self up again. Terrified about what was going to happen next, I followed her to the corridor of my apartment building.

Luckily there was no one around but I knew my happiness won't last long. The elevator door opened noisily again and I followed her in.

"I want your nose on the floor," she placed her heel on my back.

I prayed hard no one would see me. The elevator slowed and the doors opened. Even from my awkward position I could see the jaws of my two neighbor girls drop. The sight of a confident woman absolutely in control of their neighbor was not that they expected.

I could feel the heat in my face as I grew redder with embarrassment and shame. I felt like my life had lost all purpose especially because one of them was my ex-girlfriend.

Christina boldly stepped and pulled my leash.

"Get out here slave, I don't have all day," she aloud purposefully as she sensed I knew the girls.

I followed my mistress out. I could hear my ex giggle before the elevator doors slammed shut.

I crawled behind this evil woman. And in broad daylight, she led my out onto the side walk and I crawled behind her to her car.

I could see every head turning in my direction. It all felt like a dream but was yet too real. I didn't know how I would ever come back to my apartment again. I didn't know how I would look at the people who knew me as another person.

"Get in and face your back to me," she held the trunk open for me.

I reluctantly climbed in. She locked my two cuffs behind my back. Then the trunk closed and I was engulfed by darkness. I began thinking of every minute since the day I met this cruel woman. I silently cried as I regretted my decision to submit to her.

Several minutes passed before I felt the car slowing down and finally stop. I heard her door open and close. Then the evening sunlight blinded me as she opened the trunk. I felt her unhook my cuffs and she tugged my leash. I climbed out and stood on my feet. A small shock was all that was required to have me drop to my fours again.

"I want you to meet a couple of my friends slave boy. Now I want you to treat them with utmost respect and don't make me hurt you," she explained as she led me to the centre of the food court we were in. Again I saw heads turn, some in contempt and some astonished by the way my mistress easily controlled me.

I saw two young women, as beautiful as my mistress wave to us. One was a blond in a white dress hot enough to be a bikini model. The other was a brunette in a red top and tight blue jeans.

"Hey. Thanks for showing up. How are you guys?" mistress asked.

"Oh we are fine. Mindy just got back from London," the brunette said.

"Oh, the fashion week? How was it?" mistress asked.

"It was really good and maybe you should accompany me next time. Who do we have here?" the busty blond asked.

"It's my new slave Dave. He is not yet trained. I thought about bringing him here and teaching him where his place really was," mistress said as she sat down.

"Impressive, Christy how do you get them to do what you want? Don't they protest?" the brunette asked.

"It's all the same with men. You own their balls and you own them. Plus idiots like this like this to be done to them," mistress explained.

From their reactions, I guessed that the blond had already seen my mistress bring other slaves, and the brunette was probably new to this and found this quite exciting.

"Slave, Get us three coffees. And don't be foolish enough to run. That tiny device fries those balls of yours if you stray too far. You have my permission to walk now," mistress said.

Red faced, I walked to the coffee shop and brew three coffees. The woman behind the counter gave a puzzled look.

"Men these days," I heard her mumble.

Trying not to look at anyone, I hurried back. I just hope no one else that I knew saw me. At this moment the only thought in my mind was to get over this as quickly as possible and probably leave this country itself for good.

I placed the cups on the glass table and waited.

"Do I have to tell you every time to stay on your fours in my presence?" my mistress asked.

"I'm sorry mistress," I apologized and kneeled down again.

"Anna here wants to see how good you are. I want you to worship her feet right here in front of all these people."

I hesitated. I could see many people watching me.

"I'm not going to ask you again," mistress said.

I bent down. The brunette was wearing a beautiful pair of brown high heels below her jeans. Her toes were painted red to match her top.

I breathed in the smell of her feet and planted a gentle kiss. Then I began to lick the areas that remained exposed from her posh heels. I slid my tongue on her toes and she wriggled them.

"Wow. This one is good Christy. Take the shoes off. I want your tongue on my bare feet," Anna said.

I obeyed. I first unbuckled her left high heel, planted a kiss and then moved on to the next. Apart from the many people staring at me, this felt quite good.

I slowly began licking and sucking one toe after another. Occasionally I would hear a giggle or moan between the serious conversation they were having. After her toes were properly serviced, I moved along the ball to the arch of her feet. I could feel her adjust her feet and give out a soft moan. I lapped up and sucked on her feet. I circled around to the back to her soft heels.

She pointed her toes and moved her feet in pleasure.

"Judging from your expression, this one seems skilled. I want to try this one," the tanned blonde said.

"Good. He is skilled indeed. Christy I might need him sometime soon," Anna said.

"Sure, this bitch is public property now. Feel free to use him however you want. Now go over to Mindy there," my mistress said.

I crawled around the table to the hot blond.

These were the hottest legs that I had ever seen. She wore white strap heels which seemed perfect on her smooth tanned legs. I had a little trouble taking the heels off, but when I was done I held her soft feet in my palm.

I began licking, sucking and kissing thoroughly. I started with her toes and moved gradually along the bottom of her feet to her heels and finally to her ankles. I began sucking on her ankles. I liked the way her thin anklet she wore felt on my lips. It had an HW tag hanging from it. I had seen enough porn to realize that HW stood for hot wife and this woman was married to submissive husband. This symbolized that the wife was still available and could fuck anyone she wanted.

I took turns worshipping both her feet before their coffee talk was over. I was asked to help them slip on their footwear.

Dusk was approaching and the three women had their goodbye talk and left.

"Pretty impressive honey," my mistress said as soon as both were out of earshot.

"Thank you mistress," I replied.

"Oh I'm not done yet. I want to show you off to more of my friends."

I gulped. This humiliation was more than I could take. I began to protest when another quick shock reminded me of my place and I accepted her control. Mistress walked me back to the car and we again began our journey to an unknown destination with me locked up in the trunk.

Next time the trunk opened, I could hear loud music blaring and flashing lights illuminating the roadside. A large sign read S&M with a picture of a menacing woman with a whip.

"I'm going to love what happens next," mistress said.

She led me by my chain into the dark interior of the S&M club. Many clubs had entry rules and this one had a unique one.

All subs and slaves were to be stripped naked before entering the club. A strong manly woman pulled down my latex shorts, threw it on a pile of other clothes and kicked my hard on my ass.

My mistress led my naked self into the club. She seemed to be pretty popular because almost all the people she looked at greeted her.

The club was a fascinating place indeed. A cage match was going on with three women beating up a helpless guy. Many slaves were being whipped, some fucked up their ass on several tables and a large number of subs were engaged in foot worship.

My mistress led me to a corner of the dimly lit club. I felt extremely humiliated when different women grabbed my ass or kicked on my chastity device. They were clearly enjoying my helplessness and my mistress remained silent. They were freely using me.

"Bianca, meet my new slave boy. He is untrained so you might enjoy him. Tie him up and whip him until I feel he has been punished enough," my mistress called out to a strong woman in a stunning leather outfit.

The woman dragged me to the chains hanging from the ceiling.

Meanwhile I could see many women greeting my mistress and forming the audience for my torture.

Bianca roughly pulled me up and chained my cuffs to a spreader. Then she hooked my ankle cuffs together and rotated the suspension crank until I was standing on my toes. She pulled back my head by my hair, stuffed a big ball gag in and roughly tightened it.

She walked over and picked up a whip. My audience cheered. I clenched my ass and closed my eyes.

The force and pain that this skilled woman inflicted on me was tremendous. Lash after lash she tortured my skin. With each lash, I would squirm around and jump which would bring a round of laughter and giggles from the people gathered. Soon I lost count and was crying and screaming out loud.

"Shut that bitch up. What a pussy," I heard someone say.

The lashes just kept coming and I could feel the welts rise painfully all over my backside. I heard some moans and gasps as women admired the way I hung like meat and my back crisscrossed with deep red welts.

I struggled more violently and begged through my gag but the torture didn't stop. Finally after several more lashes I heard a clap and the whip wielding woman stopped. She unhooked me and I sat down on the floor. The pain was unbearable.

"Mistress Christina, can we take him now?" someone asked.

"Go ahead, he is worthless so use him in any way you want," she replied.

I heard the sound of approaching boots. Two women were standing in front of me. One seemed to be from the Middle East and another one looked from across the pacific.

They dragged me by my arms to an awaiting group of eager women. All of them had menacing erect strapons.

Like a group of predators fighting for a single prey, the began violating my every hole. The took turns in violently shoving my head onto their strapons until I gagged.

Behind me, I could feel different strapons of varying sizes and hardness pump in and out of my ass. A unique mixture of pleasure and pain reverberated in me.

I realized that fighting back only made it worse as the brutally raped me one by one. I moaned, screamed and accepted the pain until each lost their steam. As if this wasn't enough, some were clicking away photographs to be posted in some femdom site. Finally when I was completely used and exhausted, the dumped my on the floor and walked away.

I felt absolutely worthless and humiliated when I thought of how I was used just for their pleasure. I lay there on the floor and women occasionally trampled on me as they walked past.

Soon the remaining people in the world who knew me as a regular guy would know who I really was. The humiliation and shame was more than I could bear. I cried.

Over an hour passed before my mistress returned. I was again lead to the exit, my shorts went on and I was back in the trunk again. I was exhausted and drifted into sleep.

I woke up to the sight of a familiar house in a posh neighborhood.

"That's right we are at my house," my mistress assured.

I followed her again into the plush interiors on my fours.

"Let me show you a place I never showed you," she said as she led me down a flight of wooden chairs into a dark basement.

"This is your new home, and that is your cage where you are going to stay as my pathetic slave for the rest of your life. I didn't say this was going to be easy did I?"

My job dropped in astonishment. She couldn't do this to me. I wasn't going to spend my life being a personal slave to this cruel woman. Freedom was my right. Mustering all my courage and strength I jumped up to attack her. She was quicker I fell to the floor powerless again and my muscles twitched as the electricity ripped through my balls.

"Oh poor baby. What were you thinking? I own those balls and I will decide what happens to you."

She locked my leash to the wall and left me there like her pet dog. She opened a cupboard and tossed me some biscuits.

"Eat and sleep well, I am already seeing the defects of not training you. You are one disobedient ass. We'll start your discipline training tomorrow. I'm going to love breaking you till you yield. Goodnight."

The light turned off and the darkness engulfed me as her footsteps faded.

intofdom
intofdom
192 Followers