Punishment for my Tranny Virgin

Story Info
The fantasy for my tranny G.
1k words
41.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I know each other very well, though we live in separate states. I shared a rape fantasy with him that was to happen when he came to visit me. Instead, he caught me off guard when I visited him and he raped me. I fought and fought but he had more strength and he raped my pussy and raped my ass and left me bruised and bleeding.

We share many fantasies, and I know one he has that I will indulge. He had the control last time - he was my dom. He does not know what I have in store for him when he comes to visit me. He is going to be punished, and I will have all the control. This time it will not be a matter of my physical strength versus his. I know where he is vulnerable, and I am going to use that to my advantage for total control.

He has a feminine side and he exists as a tranny named G. She thinks she can just magically transform into a beautiful confident woman overnight? She does not know that women take years to evolve - to learn to be comfortable with their beauty, their bodies, and self-esteem. G is not strong but is weak and she is learning to be a woman. I intend to teach her that in order to gain all these inner components, she has to have experiences to shape them.

G thinks she is a pathetic whore and should be used and raped. I hated her beating herself down but no matter what I said, I could not give G the inner strength and self-esteem. She needs experience and she needs to know what it is like to be used, raped, and powerless in order to become the confident sexual woman she desires. Plus, she knows what he did to me and G will bear my punishment for his control.

I will indulge her fantasy when she is here. I will rent a hotel room and she will dress in her school girl outfit and thigh high stockings. I will do her make-up for her so she looks the way I think she should. G wants to place an ad on CL and have different men come throughout the day and she would make the contacts and choices. She will not be the one placing the ad - I will place the ad. I will choose who is going to use her and treat her as the pathetic whore she wants to be. I will not let her see the ad or know who I chose. Let her feel what it is like to be a woman with no control. I have no intention of picking men who are pretty. They may be fat, too young, too old, filthy - I may even charge them a paltry sum. She thinks she is worth nothing? Then I will have them pay very little.

She wants to feel a man cum inside of her, but she will not have that luxury. G thinks she can only be complete if she has that sensation. I am not going to let her have it. I am not going to let her have anything she wants that day, only what I want. I know what is best for her and I have the power to make it happen.

Each man will arrive when I tell them to - and I will not tell G know how many or at what times. They will know that I will simply instruct them to leave their ten dollars on a table as I point to her and say, "There she is. Do whatever you want to her. If she tries to yell or scream jam you fingers down her throat." I will tie that little bitch up if I have to so she knows that despite her physical agility, she is totally powerless.

Each man will come in and she will be lying on the bed face down. She can look as they come in - I will make her look so she can see the dirty men who are coming in to use her body. Each one will fuck her ass and no matter how much it hurts, she cannot make them stop. My only courtesy to her will be to provide lube, but that is all. I wanted her fucked, but not torn. I plan to fist her after they all leave, as her virgin ass will no longer be tight but stretched out nice.

She will experience the cum as they will all be instructed to cum in her mouth and she has to swallow it all and take in their cocks. They will know they can rape her mouth as well as her ass, no matter how much she gags. She will suck each and every man's cock and if she asks them to suck her sissy cock, only I will decide if I will let her have the pleasure. Maybe I will only let them suck her sissy cock until she is about to cum, then make them stop.

I will know when the time is up. G said she fantasizes about being whored out and she will be. G does not want to keep the money. Every good whore gets to keep their take and I will make her spend it on more slutty outfits. She will be weak and spent by the end of the day and very sore. I can only have control for so long. I plan to make love to her softly as she gently tells me how she feels, what each man was like, how she feels no longer being a tranny virgin.

Next time, I will treat her to either a beautiful tranny to spend a few hours with, or maybe a beautiful man that is bigger and taller than she is and who will make love to her and gently hold her in his arms afterward. I think I will even leave them alone together for that experience. She will know what it feels like to be a woman. G deserves the best and I will hand over the control and treat her as the woman she is - beautiful and gentle and vulnerable.

To be continued?

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Glory Hole for Tranny G Hot night at a bi/tg swingers party.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tranny G's all Tranny Gang Bang Chris and Tranny G come back after a year away.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tranny G, Gang Bang Queen, 5 The "Perfect Man" comes back.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories