Pure Bliss Ch. 09

Story Info
Shane shows his dominant side.
2.1k words
3.36
14.9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

Nathan having finished her duties for the moment began to put back on her clothes. Sam watched me the whole time. Tilting his head every so often and smiling at me.

"How long you and Chance been married?" He asked. I glared at him and refused to speak he turned back to Nathan. She looked at him for a few seconds then looked down. Shane watched her for a minute and then looked out the window. The blizzard had become worse. It was almost impossible to see anything outside but the snow. Sam stood up and began to pace for several minutes then he turned and looked at Chance. Chance hadn't been moving as much as usual. He was still breathing. Very shallowly but it was getting weaker and weaker. I crawled across the floor to him and took his hand. His grip was barely there.

"Chance. How you doing buddy?" Sam asked casually. Chance looked up at him but said nothing. I wasn't even sure if he was able to speak. It worried me. He looked pale and his skin was taking on a bluish tint. I kissed his icy cheek. Sam watched this exchange and frowned deeply. Almost looking jealous. I ignored him.

"Ok. Now that I've had my fun Nathan I need you to give me the tapes so we can all go home." Sam said finally. Nathan straightened her clothes and went to her purse pulling out a brush and fixing her hair. She rolled her eyes at him.

"I gave u the tapes." She insisted. Sam sized her up for a few minutes and then shook his head.

"You didn't because they weren't on cassettes. They were on video tapes. And you damn well know that don't you?" Nathan looked quickly at Shane. Shane looked at Sam and then his eyes grew dark and troubled.

"Nathan. Stop playing with me." Sam said slowly. Nathan calmly put her brush back and dug through it searching for something.

Before I could even blink Sam pulled the gun from his waistband and aimed it at her head. Everything moved in slow motion from there He took the safety off. Cocked it back. Nathan looked up. Sam's finger squeezed the trigger. The gun jerked in his hand. The bullet hit Nathan in the head. Blood splattered. She dropped to the floor with a loud thump. And I screamed.

"Shut up!" Sam screamed at me. Chance shut his eyes and groaned. I kept screaming. Sam strode across the room and grabbed me. "Get her fucking gag!" He shouted at Shane. Shane grabbed it off the table and helped Sam gag me. I let out strangled whimpering sounds. Sam put his hands on my shoulders and shook me like a rag doll until I stopped.

"Get a hold of yourself. You act as if you've never seen a dead body! You write horror books for God's sake. Grow up." He said when he stopped shaking me. He shoved me back down on the floor and glanced at Chance.

"You don't look so good." He said squatting down beside Chance and put his hand to Chance's forehead. Making a clucking sound. I glared at him. He glared back. "Piper don't look at me like that." He snapped.

I made several guttural sounds of protest. He snorted in contempt.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to talk with your mouth full?" He taunted. I continued to make the sounds. He frowned. "Shane she sounds like she's threatening me remove her gag for a second." He ordered Shane removed my gag.

"You fucking bastard haven't you done enough to my family? Just let us go!" I cried.

"Bastard? You think I'm a bastard? Incapable of compassion is that it?" He demanded heatedly.

"Actually yes. You killed my sister-in-law shot my husband and.."

"And what? Forced you to give me a blow job? Don't act like you didn't like it." He snapped.

"I hated every second of it!"

"But I bet you'd do it again wouldn't you? You'd lick Nathan's juices off me if I commanded you to." He spit out. Shane looked up with interest.

"No. I. Wouldn't." I said slowly. Deliberately. He smirked and stood up crossing the room to his chair and plopping down.

"If I wanted to fuck your brains out you would let me. You're ever bit the whore Nathan was. How could you not be? You were best friends from the day you married Chance here who by the way will probably die soon. Then you will be a widow. Who will fuck you then?" He said. I looked down at Chance. His breathing was barely detectable. He looked up at me his eyes hazy. Already losing life. I swallowed back a sob. I couldn't lose him. I couldn't. I looked back up at Sam.

"What do you want? What will it take for you to help my husband and get him to a doctor before he dies?"

"What?" Sam looked confused.

"What do you want from me?" I demanded. I rose slowly to my feet. My legs shook a little bit. Sam contemplated my sincerity for several minutes saying nothing.

"Who says I want anything? Maybe Shane does."

"Shane is a bitch. He can hardly speak up for himself. How can you ask him anything? Why did you even bring him here?" I snapped. Sam looked taken aback. He glanced at Shane and shrugged his shoulders at him. Shane growled low in his throat and lunged at me. Catching me completely off guard and tackling me to the ground. I cried out as my head struck the cabin floor.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I screamed. Shane pinned me to the ground.

"You fucking cunt don't you ever assume anything about me again. Do you understand me?" He hissed his face contorted with rage. He looked so much like Sam I couldn't breathe for a second. Sam rose and watched us with interest.

"You're a bitch Shane! You couldn't hurt a fly. That's why Sam does all the dirty work isn't it? Because you can't. Because you don't have the balls. What's the matter? Haven't they dropped yet? Or is Sam the big bad wolf? Are you a puppy?" I panted trying to free myself from his grasp. He was stronger than he looked. But I refused to be panicked. Shane pinned me down with one arm.

"You want to see? You want to see if I have the balls?" He demanded his jaw tense. "Watch this you little bitch." He reached out for the gun that Sam had dropped and cocked it back. The report was sharp as the bullet slugged into Sam's shoulder. Knocking him back. He cried out as he hit the ground and blood began to pour from his torn flesh. "How's that? Is that good enough for you? Are you convinced that I'm man enough?" Shane hissed at me. I swallowed with difficulty and nodded. He threw the gun aside and sat down on top of me. I tried to buck him off. His jaw tensed again and he leaned down and pressed his mouth against mine so hard my teeth bit the inner part of my cheek. He kept my upper body pinned and kissed me harder. Crushing my lips with his. I struggled desperately to escape. His hands went up my shirt fondling my breasts roughly.

"Sam doesn't call all of the shots." He assured me. I turned my head away from his probing mouth looking for something. Anything to hit him with. Finding nothing I bucked as hard as I could. Throwing him off of me and jumping up in the same motion. Once on my feet I lunged for the gun. He caught my hair and jerked back so hard my scream echoed in the cabin. He clamped his hand over my mouth to muffle my screaming.

"You son of a bitch! You shot me. What the fuck?" Sam said. Delayed reaction. I thought. Shane looked over at him and then shoved my face down to the floor.

"Let me go." I pleaded. He got his hand down my pants and touched me. Stroking me. As if he were petting a cat I froze. Blind panic filled me. He was going to rape me. Right in front of my dying husband. I'd been wrong. Neither of them had a soul. Shane pulled my pants off completely and took his down enough to free his cock. I prayed silently for unconsciousness, closed my eyes and waited for the assault. A loud bang made me jump. I opened my eyes and looked to the side as much as I could without hurting myself. Sam stood over Shane breathing hard with the effort of standing up. His eyes were rimmed red and a spray of blood covered his face. The gun aimed at Shane's back. All at once the hard grip on me loosened enough for me to turn around. I quickly pulled up my pants.

Shane looked down at the red stain quickly spreading across his chest. He looked back up at Sam a look of utter confusion on his face. It hadn't quite registered. Sam lowered the gun and staggered backwards sitting in the chair. His breathing labored. Shane looked at me and blood bubbled up to his mouth. It dribbled down his chin and then he pitched forward with a thud and was still.

"Stand up." Sam said breathlessly. "Come help me." He pulled his shirt over his head. Easing it off his shoulder and wincing. I rushed to help him. He looked as his shoulder.

"I can barely see it is it bad?" he asked. I looked at his shoulder.

"Give me the shirt." I said reaching for it. He handed it to me without an argument. I pressed the shirt lightly to his shoulder blotting the blood around his wound. He winced despite how gentle I tried to be. I examined it.

"I think it went clean through. But I'm not a doctor. I don't really know." I admitted. He nodded his head slowly.

"Go help Chance. He's bleeding out." He commanded. I glared at him.

"You shot him remember?"

"I'm sorry." He said lowering his head. I stared at the crown of his head. Compelled by something more I touched the top of his head running my hand through his dark hair as if he were a child I was comforting. He looked up at me. His eyes swimming with tears. "Go help your husband." He said softly. I turned away and knelt down beside Chance.

"Chance. Wake up." I whispered near his ear. He opened his eyes a little and looked at me. His face looked bluer now and when I took his hand it was so icy cold I jerked back. He closed his eyes again and his chest rose and fell in shallow patterns. I knew in that moment that Chance wouldn't survive. A sob caught in my throat and my eyes filled with tears. Sam cleared his throat and stood up going to the door.

"There's a hospital twenty miles back. In the next town. If we hurry Chance will be ok." He spoke over his shoulder and opened the door. A gust of icy air and snow came in Sam's mouth dropped open in horror. He struggled against the wind to shut the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked quickly. He shook his head and came to stand in front of me.

"The blizzard is bad. Real bad. There's no way we can get out. I couldn't even see out the door." He admitted. Swallowing. I looked at Chance and began to cry. I buried my face in my hands and bawled. Sam sat down beside me and said nothing for a long time. I felt a hand touch me very softly and jerked. Chance had opened his eyes and he looked at me now struggling to focus his eyes.

"P-piper?" He said.

"Yeah. I'm here." I replied. Wiping my tears away and forcing a smile.

"I-im c-c-cold." He whispered.

"We can turn up the heat." I said quickly. Sam stood up to do so. As soon as he touched the thermostat the lights went out.

"Fuck!" I heard in the darkness. It was dark for several minutes while Sam groped around searching for something. A small beam of light appeared across the room. Sam spun around and flashed the light in our direction. "are you guys ok?" He called.

"Yeah fine. What was that?" I called back.

"Power outage. I need to check the closet in the back for blankets. Without the power it's gonna get cold fast." He said. He made his way slowly to the closet and opened it taking several blankets and bringing them to where I sat with Chance. I balled one up and put it under Chance's head and then draped one over him before taking one for myself. Sam sat down slightly away from us and covered himself with the blanket he'd taken. I shivered.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers