Push Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Shelly's birthday. Two nights at a hotel in Charleston.
16.8k words
4.76
16.4k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datedsoul
datedsoul
104 Followers

** Author's note. This is part of a series, and I recommend you read the previous parts first. Also, I know some of this may not seem like romance, but it is also a coming of age story, with some experimentation and personal exploration. The love between Moira and Craig is the central focus of the story, but part of that story involves both of them learning about themselves. Please excuse any editing issues. I wanted to get this posted, and my editor has disappeared. I hope you enjoy, and all comments are welcome.


The next few weeks were drenched with sex as Moira discovered herself, and I rediscovered my own appetites as well. I was thrilled to find that her exuberance, and her volume, were directly proportional to how comfortable we were with each other.

I started college in 1995, near the beginning of the internet boom, but prior to any kind of mass proliferation of broad-band access, so figuring out low-bandwidth methods to masturbate using the internet became an art. Pictures were fine, but they're sterile and dead. A thirty second video might take an hour to download, and, at eighteen, I could rub out two or three in that amount of time. Not to mention that most free porn videos back then looked as much like flesh-toned ant raves as anything else, thanks to massive file compression. Then, one day on a small, private FTP site, I found some audio files cataloged as the apparent host pleasuring herself. They were small enough to be practical downloads, and knowing (or being able to pretend at least) that they were the sounds of a real, non-professional woman enjoying herself was, and still is, a huge turn on. Of course, it didn't hurt that the files were all named "Angel".

Moira put her to shame. She loved to tell me what she wanted, and how much she enjoyed getting it. I loved teasing her. Hearing her beg, and then scream my name became my drug of choice.

She gave as good as she got. One evening, sitting in my lap, impaled on my cock, she wrapped her arms and legs around me as firmly as she could, holding me tightly in place inside her. She stroked me with her vaginal muscles, drawing me maddeningly close to a climax I couldn't reach. She taunted me as I convulsed with sensation, whispering in my ear that she couldn't wait for me to fuck her, while preventing it at the same time. I bruised her ass with my desperately clutching fingers, searching for any leverage that would let me push us over the edge. Eventually, she left me no choice. I took her to bed, still a prisoner inside her, and taught her the error of her ways. She gasped in surprised as I pried her arms from my neck far easier than she thought I could. Pinning her down with one hand, I pinched, pulled, licked and sucked on her nipples, neck, and any other skin I could reach until her need to come overrode her desire to tease me. She loosed her hold on my waist, and I fucked her mercilessly. Thirty seconds later we were competing for the loudest scream.

A few days after that torturously enjoyable session, something REALLY interesting happened. Moira had been busy studying for mid-terms for several days, and we had barely spoken during that time. At around 9PM, with Frost passed out in my lap as we watched Thursday night college football, my phone rang. The crashing guitar chords of Stone Temple Pilot's "Still Remains" told me it was Moira without even looking at the screen.

"Hey sweet thing."

"Hi. I need to talk. Can I come over?"

"Of course. Are you OK?"

"No. I mean, I am, but not really. I just ... I'll be there in a few minutes."

"OK. I'll see you then."

Now I was worried. My head spun with disastrous thoughts. I tried to reason my way past them, mostly by clutching at semantic straws. She said "I" need to talk, not "we". Then again, that might just mean she didn't intend to let me talk. She was just going to say what she needed to say, and then walk away.

At least she was in a hurry, and I didn't have much time to talk myself into a panic. When I opened the door to her knock, her face was awash with conflict, and the darkness loomed over me. I took her hand and pulled her into my arms. She came willingly, and shuddered with a deep breath. I held her for a moment, and then led her to the couch and sat with her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Not wrong, really. I'm just a little freaked out."

"Why? Did something happen?"

"No, but I wanted it to." I wrestled with my own terror, trying to keep my voice level.

"What? Tell me." She opened her mouth, and her lips worked silently, trying to find the words.

"Shelly came walking through the apartment naked and I wanted to jump her," she blurted out in a rush.

I smiled and chuckled. Moira's face fell.

"Oh baby, no, I'm sorry," I apologized. "I'm not making light of this. I'm just relieved. I was afraid you were coming over here to break up with me."

"I was afraid you would do the same thing. That you'd accuse me of cheating on you, or think I was really a lesbian deep down, and you'd end it," she replied.

I pulled her against me. "Moira, sweetie, you didn't DO anything, and I would never make a judgment like that. If that is the case, and I really don't think it is, only you can know that for sure. I know how close you and Shelly are, and the history you have. We haven't seen each other for a few days. You've probably been pretty stressed, and, well, the last few weeks have been pretty wild. They do say that the more sex you're getting, the more you want, and you're just now figuring out what makes you tick in bed. I'm really not surprised that seeing her naked tickled a nerve. Does what you felt bother you?"

"It just ... shocked me. It was so strong, and it came out of nowhere!" She clutched me tighter.

"I get that. I think you'll remember a certain morning when you crushed any semblance I had of will power." Moira lifted her head, and a small smile spread across her face.

"Yeah, I remember," the smile crumbled, "but, this is different. I'm not supposed to feel that way about someone else, especially not another woman!"

"Pshh. 'Supposed to' is a crock. You feel what you feel when you feel it. I am glad that you didn't do anything without talking to me, but if you need to act on something like that, it doesn't bother me. I know you're not going to run off with Shelly and leave me, and, like I said, I know you two have history. I would much rather you get to know yourself than resent me for not allowing it."

Confusion still reigned on her face, and she eyed me disbelievingly. "Most guys would say, 'As long as I can watch.' after a statement like that."

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Moira. Most guys might say something like that, but the reason they say isn't entirely because they want to see the show. It's also because they're paranoid, or they're watching for signs of their own inadequacy. I trust you. I trust that you would tell me if it was something more than a break from the usual. I love you, and I know you love me."

I paused, studying her face. So far, it didn't appear that what I was saying was making much of an impact. "I kinda get the feeling this is bothering you more because you STILL want to do it, rather than because you wanted to. Am I right?" Moira nodded almost imperceptibly. "Moira, it's OK. Really." I caressed her cheek. "Like I said, I trust you. I know you're learning new things about your own desires, and I would never try to curb that experimentation, unless I thought it was genuinely dangerous. I want you to be you." I paused and took a deep breath. "It took me a long time to learn that denying who you are to yourself leads to misery. If you think you can learn anything from me, learn that, please."

Moira's face was a full-on riot of conflicting emotions, with confusion and relief leading their respective factions. I held her against me and kissed the top of her head. We sat quietly for ten minutes or so, before Frost interjected himself by trying to squeeze between us. Moira let out a tear-choked chuckle as he shoved his face under her hand, rumbling like an early-stage avalanche. She stroked his head with her thumb, and his pink, motorized nose went skyward.

After a few minutes of furry distraction, Moira was calmer. "I'm still a little freaked out," she said.

"That's understandable. Let's look at it this way. She was your first real sexual partner, right?"

Moira was contemplative for a moment. "Yeah."

"It happened more than once, and it was never something you regretted, right?"

"No, never."

"So, why it is that once you find something new, you have to immediately throw out the old?"

Moira drew in a breath and locked her eyes on me. She said, "Because...," aggressively, and then deflated, unable to complete her thought. "I don't know," she admitted.

"As far as I'm concerned, it shouldn't. Your experiences with Shelly are just as much a part of you as the time we've spent together. Maybe you just ... like vanilla and chocolate?" I raised an eyebrow suggestively.

Moira stared at me, totally expressionless. Then, she burst out laughing, collapsing into my chest, while Frost tried to eat one of my fingers. I stroked her back as she calmed down.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No thanks necessary, love. That's why I'm here."

"So, if I wanted to ... you know ... with Shelly, you wouldn't be mad?"

"Of course not. Like I said, I want you to feel free to get to know yourself. I'll never judge you for something from which you derive pleasure. You are who you are, and I love you. ALL of you, even the bits I don't even know." Moira pulled my face to hers and kissed me voraciously.

"I'm so fucking horny right now!" she yelled at me as we separated. "For this," she said, dropping her hand to my groin. She kissed her way along my face to my ear and licked my earlobe. "But, if I fuck Shelly, I'll be sure to tell you all about it," she whispered.

"I can't ask for more than that," I squeaked out, moving my hand to cup her perfect butt. I put Frost on the floor and pulled her on top of me. She attacked my mouth again with hers, her tongue aggressively pressing its way between my lips. As we kissed, she rocked her hips against mine, and I could taste the need in her moans. I slid my empty hand to a waiting breast, cupping it through her clothing, and a growl of lust reverberated in her throat.

"Bed! Now!" she instructed me in a tone that brooked no argument, as she climbed off me.

"Yes, ma'am!" I ripped of a smart salute, and then slapped her hard on the rear. She was shedding her clothing after two steps toward my bedroom. As she worked her shirt over her head, I caught up to her, grabbed her hips, and pressed my throbbing erection into the valley between her perfect cheeks. As soon as I made contact, we both froze, contractions of desire rocking our bodies. "Fuck the bed!" I yanked her pants down, and then bit her enticing, round ass as I peeled her thong over her thighs. Then, I pushed her toward the back of the couch.

She understood immediately. She gripped the top of the back with both hands, looked at me over her shoulder and pleaded, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I shoved my pants down to my ankles, gripped my shaft, and thrust myself into her roughly. She howled at the discomfort of my brusque intrusion, and with the ecstasy of sudden fulfillment. My head swam, totally overwhelmed with sensation and sound.

Before I regained full awareness of my surroundings, I was slamming into Moira, and she was pushing back just as firmly. I buried myself in her over and over, watching her ass ripple as our bodies collided. I held onto her hips for dear life, totally mindless with our fucking. She took one hand from the couch and began rubbing her clit rapidly. In no time she threw her head back and roared with an orgasm. I didn't even slow down as she shook through her climax.

As she crashed down from her heights, her chest dropped to the couch, arms splayed out sideways. I was afraid of hurting her now that she could barely stand up, so I pulled out and scooped her up. Mini-tremors ran through her as I carried her into the bedroom. "You're not done, so we're not done," she informed me.

"No argument here. I just didn't want you to crack a rib." I laid her down on the bed, and perched above her on my hands and knees. I leaned down to kiss her, but she stopped me with a finger to my lips.

"On your back," she commanded, and I complied. She kissed her way down my chest and stomach. I flinched a few times as her fingers caressed ticklish spots on my sides and inner thighs. She flicked her tongue into my navel. Then she smiled up at me and circled her fingers around the base of my hard cock. "I want to taste myself on you," she said. My cock pulsed and swelled in her hand. "Mmm. It feels like you like that idea too." With two fingers holding me upright, she bathed my shaft with long, vertical licks, occasionally swirling her tongue around the head.

"Oh, fuck, Moira." When the alternating hot and cold sensations had me thrusting my hips into the air, she swallowed my hardness as deeply as she could. My back arched, and my body locked. Moira sucked firmly on my cock, wriggling her tongue against me as she did. When she judged that she had removed all of her juices from me, she crawled up my body and kissed me passionately. I gripped her ass and pressed my raging erection against her, desperate to be inside her. Her hot center drew a blazing line up the underside of my manhood.

"Just lie back," she said. Reaching between us, she took me in hand and guided me into her. All the breath in my lungs fled as her wet warmth embraced me. When I was fully implanted, she rolled her hips in circles, and a low, "uhhhhhh," slid between her slightly-parted lips. Back and forth, side-to-side, figure eights, her hips were constantly moving without loosing a centimeter of penetration. My eyelids fluttered with my ragged breathing.

Moira pulled my hands to her breasts and began to bounce quickly. I tugged and pinched her small, dark nipples as she rode me. Staccato "mm"s poured from her, the pitch rising by a note every ten measures or so. After two octaves, the note tied to a fermata, and her pussy clamped down on my throbbing cock. Once again, the sight and sound overwhelmed me and I exploded inside her with a roar. Moira slumped down onto my chest, her insides quivering around me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Fuck, you're amazing," I told her once I caught my breath.

"I'm just me," she said, with a hint of disbelief.

"I know. That's why you're amazing, and inspiring. I can only hope to be me as easily as you are you."

***

The next evening, I got a text from Moira.

Moira: I just had a talk with Shelly.

Another text arrived right after it with a picture attached. It was Shelly and Moira, topless, their lips pressed together. Shelly had one hand on Moira's breast and one in her hair. Moira's outstretched arm disappeared out of the bottom of the frame. The other was shoved down the back of Shelly's shorts. The accompanying text said, "Now we're done talking."

"I've created a monster," I said to Frost. He seemed to agree, but also reminded me that she was my monster. He was very astute, for a kitten.

***

Saturday morning I called Moira after breakfast.

"Mmm, morning," she said.

"Did I wake you?"

"Nah, I was just lounging. In bed. Naked. Thinking about the past two nights. I think I might be a sex fiend," she warned me.

"Woohoo!"

She laughed uproariously. "What's up?"

"Well, now that your mid-terms are done, and this PITA project I've been working on is in a lull-"

"Pita project?" Moira interrupted.

"Yeah, Pain In The Ass."

"Ohhh, gotcha." She giggled.

"I thought maybe I could take you out to a nice dinner. We've had very few actual dates, and I want to show you off."

She giggled again. "I think I can handle that."

"Good. I was hoping to take you to Rosso, if that sounds good."

"I haven't heard of that place. What is it?"

"It's Italian, but not just a spaghetti and meatballs place. More coastal southern Italian. Lots of seafood, mostly cooked on a wood-fired grill."

"Ohhh, sounds awesome. What should I wear?"

"Nothing would be my preference, but I don't think they'll seat us if you do. It's not super fancy, but it's nice. I'll probably do slacks and a button up shirt."

"OK. I think I have something that will be perfect."

"I'm already fantasizing. I'll pick you up at 7?"

"OK! I'll see you then. I love you."

"I love you, too. Bye, sweets."

***

Dressed in gray slacks and a gray and red-stripped black shirt, I pulled up to Moira's apartment a little before 7. Shelly opened the main door to the building before I could knock.

"Damn, sexy. What's a pretty boy like you doing in a place like this?" she asked.

"Hoping to despoil one of the pristine inhabitants," I replied.

"Ooh, I love a good despoiling."

"I bet you do, but I'm spoken for."

"Shame. Moira's still getting dressed. C'mon up. Lindsay's lurking around, and Moira doesn't want her anywhere near you." I laughed as I followed Shelly up the stairs to the door to their apartment and inside.

"He's here," Shelly announced to an empty room.

"Almost ready!" I heard Moira yell from deeper in the apartment.

"OK, hon," I replied.

"We looked up the menu online. It looks awesome," Shelly said.

"It is. It's one of my favorite places."

"Do you take hot dates there often?" she asked.

"You might not believe me, but, before I met you two, I hadn't been to a restaurant with someone not associated with my job in probably two years. I usually went by myself, and got food to go at that. Not to mention that, aside from Moira, I've never had a 'hot date'," I told her.

"You're right. I don't believe you. There's no way you're not some secret Casanova."

"Why do you think that?"

"Don't make me stroke your ego just to prove myself right."

"I'll let you in on a secret. Until about six months ago, I rarely left my condo. I was a prisoner of my own insecurities. I'm still fighting those, but Moira, and you, have made a huge difference. So, when it comes to dating experience, I'm probably ten years behind the curve."

"From what Moira told me about Chicago, you've been planning that entire time."

I chuckled. "Nah. Planning is just something at which I excel, and Moira was an excellent source of inspiration."

Moira strode into the room at that point, black sling-back heels snapping enticingly. Her textured, black, spaghetti-strapped, knee-length sheath dress swished and shimmered as it caressed her sensuous figure. I whistled appreciatively, and she smiled at me.

"I heard the end of that," she said, "and to be honest, even though it sounds a bit selfish, I'm glad. I might not have met you otherwise. I hate that you were hurting, but I'm thrilled that I could be the one to help you."

"Hey! He said I helped too!" Shelly protested. Moira and I both laughed, and Shelly's cheeks turned crimson.

"Yes, you did." I pulled Shelly into a bear hug, picking her up as I squeezed her. She threw her arms around my neck, giggling.

"I miss hanging out with you," Shelly said, when I set her down.

"Well, I've been thinking," Moira interjected. "How about we get together for your birthday?" she asked Shelly.

"Can we!?" Shelly asked, her eyes flitting between me and Moira.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," I replied. "Moira and I can conspire at dinner." Shelly squealed and threw her arms around Moira and kissed her messily on the cheek.

"Make-up," Moira warned her.

"Oh, sorry!"

Moira giggled. "It's OK." She kissed Shelly on the cheek, leaving a blood red, lip-shaped sigil of affection. They stood for a moment with their hands on each other's waists, eyes locked. I could almost see the shared memories of their time together.

datedsoul
datedsoul
104 Followers