Pussy In Boots

Story Info
A fantasy shared is a fetish born.
2.5k words
4.26
138.6k
38
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers

Around a month ago I came home from work, tired and just ready to slump down in front of the TV all night. I knew that my husband wasn't home yet, we both worked Saturday's, so I headed straight upstairs to the bedroom, ready to relax in a warm bath. I headed into the en-suite bathroom and started the water running. I quickly slipped off my work clothes and was just about to go back into the bathroom getting when I remembered the white box and shopping bag that were in the trunk of my car.

I quickly put on some sweats and headed out to the car to retrieve the box and bag, before bringing them straight upstairs. I slipped off the lid as I set the box down on the bed. Inside were a pair of black patent leather, stiletto, knee high boots. As I settled back into my warm bath I knew straight away that Phil, my husband, was in for a huge surprise.

Let me tell you what he led to my lunch time purchases.

A few nights previous Phil and I were making love, I was straddling Phil and teasing him by repeatedly lowering myself down on top of his cock, but not letting any rhythm be built up. Phil couldn't do anything about it because I'd used a scarf to tie his hands to the top of our bed. We both liked to do this to each other, nothing serious, just enough to allow one of us to be in control.

"You tease," said Phil.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "Don't you like me teasing you?"

"You know I do, but you drive me crazy just waiting for you to plunge down on my cock."

"Like this you mean?" I said as I plunged down onto him, feeling his 7 inch cock slide effortlessly into me. It was a feeling that I simply loved and it was so easy to ride him until we both came. I had to fight my own urges.

Phil didn't reply, he was enjoying the feeling of the tight confines of my pussy too much.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"God yes!"

"You'd like me to dress up for you wouldn't you?" I whispered as I again plunged down onto his cock.

"Yes," Phil replied.

"I bet you'd like a tight corset and stockings, perhaps even high boots - make me look like a real dominatrix!"

"And how, just the thought of you dressed like that is enough to make me want to cum deep inside you."

"Mmmm, me too, Phil. I'd love to fuck you wearing that, to feel you cock swell as soon as you saw me and then to feel you filling me up and making you cum so you have to beg me to stop."

My mind wandered as the image of fucking my husband in such attire sent the blood pulsing around my body. I used my pussy muscles to grip around Phil's cock as I began to give in to my desires and thrust myself up and down. Talk of our little fantasy seemed to make my pussy even wetter, and I could feel it seeping out and down my thighs. I looked down at Phil and he had his eyes screwed shut, enjoying me fucking his brains out.

I knew that he wouldn't last much longer, the teasing probably making him nearly ready to blow his load, so I reached down and easily found my clit. The first touch sent electricity through my body, and I knew I would cum soon too. I used a finger to make small circles around my swollen clit in time to my thrusting. I seemed to lose control of my breathing as it became erratic.

Phil could sense my muscles clamping around his cock and this caused his body to move upwards to match my thrusts. It was this intense thrusting and my playing with my clit that set off my orgasm. My breathing stopped altogether as my orgasm rose from my pussy and raced all around my body. I let out a series of low groans before I heard Phil grunt and his cum explode out of his cock and deep into my pussy. I continued to play with my clit, prolonging my orgasm, as I continued to ride the spurting cock inside of me. A minute later I raised myself off Phil's spent cock and untied his hands.

As I sat there on the bed looking down at the now open box, my heart was racing just recalling that night.

The reason that it was such a fantasy for Phil and I was because I never wore boots, and I'd only worn stilettos shoes on a few occasions. I usually wore sandals or mules wherever I go, but I knew that Phil found knee length boots very sexy.

As I stepped out of the bath I knew it was time to put my plan into action. I quickly dried myself off with a towel and began to set my clothes out on the bed. This done, I reached into a bag that I'd brought home with me, some shopping that I'd done on my lunch. I cut off some store tags and then I was ready.

First I put on my new corset that I got from a lingerie store, and I knew as soon as I saw it that it would be a huge turn on, not only for Phil, but for me to wear. It was made from PVC, with lace front detail and a zip up the side to put it on, and under wired cups to make my breasts look stunning. The corset also had attachments to allow stockings to be worn, an important part of my attire for the night.

I put on the new corset and did up the side zip, feeling the full effects of the corset, and then quickly slipped on some black stockings I'd bought from the lingerie shop. As I fastened the last stocking into place I took a look at myself in the mirror. Wow! I looked amazing and it was all I could do not to start playing with my pussy there and then. I resisted though.

Next I put on a black roll-neck jumper. I then slipped on the first boot for the first time ever and zipped them up. I have to admit, the feeling of knowing what I was wearing and the boots themselves made me feel so horny. I brought the other boot upto my nose and smelled the leather. The boots matched my corset brilliantly, they were patent so they looked like PVC.

I sat down on the bed and looked longingly at the boot. I don't know what came over me but seconds later I was laid back on the bed with a finger playing with my clit as I ran my free hand over the surface of the boot. And then a kinky idea stuck me. I grabbed hold of my boot and moved it down my body, brining it so that the stiletto heel was at the entrance of my pussy. I slowly eased the heel inside me until the whole five inches was buried inside me. Although it was a little on the thin side compared to my husband's cock, the whole idea of me on our bed fucking myself with my new pair of boots was sending me wild.

I began to move the heel in and out of my pussy, whilst I rubbed away furiously at my clit. I had no choice but to make myself cum and quick. I came just as the boot entered my pussy again, feeling myself almost pass out with the intensity of my orgasm.

Minutes later I came too and hurriedly used my towel to dry my sopping pussy. I licked all my juices off the boot and slipped my foot down into it's tight confines, sliding the zip upto the top. My last item of clothing was a long, ankle length, grey skirt. My plan was this, Phil and I were going to the cinema tonight and I was using the clothes to conceal my surprise for later that night.

Phil arrived home from work minutes after I'd finished getting dressed and he quickly changed. Ten minutes later and we both skipped out of the door, my in my sexy, concealed outfit, and with no panties on!

We arrived home just after eleven after the film, and also a pizza on the way home. As we stepped through the door I turned round, exited that my plan was nearing fruition.

"Sweetie, would you get my purse from the car?" I said to Phil. I'd left it there on purpose, and it would give me a minute to get ready for his return.

Phil, being the fantastic husband he is, headed out to the car to get my purse.

Quickly I stripped off my jumper and threw it on the couch, followed by my skirt. Throughout the night I'd been so horny, and even slipped off in the pizza restaurant to give myself a little sneaky orgasm. The feeling of knowing what I was wearing was delicious. Phil had no idea, and didn't even notice that I was a little taller than usual. All the better though!

Phil returned and locked the door behind him. I'd switched off the main lights and put on a small table lamp. As he turned around he soon stopped in his tracks. I actually believe that his jaw dropped completely.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed.

I smiled back at him. "Strip off!"

"What?" "Strip off sweetie. Now!"

Phil still didn't move.

"I've already fucked myself with one of my boots earlier, and then fingered myself to orgasm in the restaurant...."

"I thought you took your time," Phil interrupted.

"Don't interrupt! And now, I want to make love to you all night so that whenever you think of tonight you'll get hard in an instant!"

I didn't have to ask again. Phil was naked within seconds and he was already hard. My plan was working.

Within a minute Phil and I were upstairs in the bedroom, Phil laid on the bed and me standing to the side, looking down at his gorgeous body and rock hard cock.

"You're all mine tonight babe," I said as I walked over to my bag from earlier and pulled something out. I made sure Phil didn't see. I returned to the bed and clambered on, ending up by straddling Phil's chest. I got Phil to close his eyes and when he'd done so I quickly took my hands from around my back and grabbed hold of this wrists.

I moved them upto the top of the bed and used the pair of handcuffs that I'd bought to secure them. Phil snapped open his eyes and looked up at his locked hands.

"I've got you know," I said, staring into his eyes. "I don't have the key. I mailed it today, and it'll arrive in tomorrow's post."

"But," stammered Phil, "It's Sunday tomorrow, there's no post."

"Oh, I forgot, you'll have to be mine until Monday then!"

I hadn't forgotten and I think he knew. I got up off the bed and headed out of the bedroom, to let Phil think about what was to come. Twenty minutes later I returned and saw that Phil was still hard and ready.

"What do you think of my outfit?" I asked as I sat on the bed. I grabbed hold of his cock and begin to slowly masturbate him.

"Fucking amazing, you could make me cum so quickly I'm so turned on."

With that I lowered my head to my husband's cock I immediately took him into my mouth, using my tongue to lick the sensitive part on the underneath of the tip of his penis. I began to build up a steady rhythm, licking around the tip and along then shaft, then sliding his whole length into my mouth. I also began to use my hand at the base of his shaft to masturbate him at the same time. I tasted several drops of his pre-cum and I knew that if I carried on that he'd blow his load in my mouth. This wasn't the plan though.

Without warning I stopped, moved away from his cock and brought my mouth upto his. "Would you like to cum in my mouth?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Tough, you'll have to earn anything from me tonight."

With that I straddled his chest again and brought my pussy up to his face. I let him inhale the smell of my free flowing juices before moving closer and letting Phil's tongue find its way to my clit. I put my hands behind his head and forced him closer to my aching crotch. Instantly he found the right spot and lapped away at my clit, quickly moving up and down, as I ground my hips in small circles.

This was my plan, and how I was enjoying it to the full. My orgasm crept up on my quickly, and I was soon moaning and groaning onto my husband's tongue as my spine tingled continuously. When I regained some strength I moved off the bed and retook my position over Phil's still hard cock. I began again by licking Phil's balls, and sucking them into my mouth, before kissing and licking the shaft. I was again deliberately teasing him and I loved it, and I knew Phil was too.

I took Phil into my mouth and started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, using my hand to bring him off. This time when I tasted pre-cum I didn't relent and increased my momentum. I could hear Phil groaning and could feel his hips raising off the bed. With a final groan I felt Phil's balls tighten and then cum was spurting out of his cock and into my waiting mouth. I carried on sucking and masturbating his cock until there was no more cum left.

I moved up to Phil's head and looked in directly in the eye as I swallowed all of his cum that was in his mouth. Phil went to kiss me but I pulled away and left the bedroom again. I returned ten minutes later, to find Phil still nice and secured to the bed, and his cock half limp.

"This won't do," I said as I saw the state of his cock. "I want to fuck you now."

And I did. I straddled Phil and teased him even more initially, but I had to give in and I fucked his brains out again but didn't let him cum until I'd had several orgasms. I did let him cum though, several more times that night and I never once took off my sexy lingerie. I eventually unlocked Phil's handcuffs the morning after, after we'd both gotten some sleep. I'd lied when I said that I didn't have the key. But the idea seemed to turn him on even more. When I released him, Phil licked the whole length of my body, from my boots upto my corset, and then when he'd removed my lingerie, we made love so slowly and had the most awesome sex ever.

A few other interesting things have happened since that night, but they'll keep until another time...

Natalya
Natalya
111 Followers