Pussy In Boots Ch. 3

Story Info
Phil gets restrained.
2.5k words
4.32
101.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
110 Followers

It took me a matter of hours before I had thought up my revenge for Phil. The following day, Saturday, I had gone out shopping for my little plan and was eagerly awaiting for the Monday before I was to put my plan into practice.

On Sunday night I was very attentive to Phil, hopefully not so much as for him to notice that something was afoot. After my bedtime shower I got into bed and began kissing Phil and soon felt his growing erection against my leg. I kissed my way down his chest and soon wrapped my mouth around his cock. I know that Phil loves me giving him oral sex and the fact that I fondle his balls with my hands as I use my tongue on the tip of his cock, before taking the whole of his cock into my mouth.

After several minutes of this I could hear Phil's breathing deepen and felt his body raising up off the bed to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. I continued to fondle his balls and with the other hand I began masturbating his cock at the base of his shaft, the trick that always made him cum. Sure enough as I quickened my thrust with my mouth and my movement of the base of his shaft I felt Phil's body begin to tense up. Several dribbles of pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock and several seconds later I felt the first of many spurts of cum shoot into my mouth. I carried on licking and sucking at his cock throughout his orgasm and eagerly swallowed all of his cum.

As Phil's cock began to soften I licked the whole of it clean before heading back up to kiss him goodnight, safe in the knowledge that I'd sent him to sleep with a smile on his face. I went to sleep with a smile on my face too, in anticipation of my plan for tomorrow.

I woke up early the following morning and thankfully found Phil still asleep. Out of bed I headed downstairs to find the purchases that I had made on Saturday. I returned upstairs and crept back into bed with the one particular item that I wanted. Ever so slowly I slipped under the covers and headed down towards Phil's limp cock. This was how I needed it to be.

As quick as I could I slipped a penis restraint over his cock. It comprised of strips of studded leather that held two metal rings in place at various intervals down the cock. Phil's cock went through the rings. At the end, where the tip of the cock was, the four strips of leather came together and they all had a small metal loop, through which a small padlock passed. Straps then went around Phil's balls and the base of his cock and they too came together and were held in place with a small padlock. Once both the padlocks were in place it made it impossible to remove the restraint and it also served the purpose of preventing my husband's penis from becoming fully erect and prevented him from touching it.

Throughout this Phil didn't wake up and it was around an hour or so before he did. I was there next to him, pretending to be asleep. I heard him get up out of bed and head into the bathroom and it took him a while to realise that he has something around his cock.

"Kate, what the hell have you done?" I heard him say as he headed around to my side of the bed.

I looked over at him. The devilish smile on my face gave him any answer that he wanted, he knew for sure that it was revenge for the previous Friday. "I think you know what I've done Phil. Now rather than leaving me with a pussy full of cum like you did, I'm merely preventing you from cumming at all - at least for a while."

He rolled his eyes. "How long?"

"I'm not sure. Until the post tomorrow?" I said this not as an answer but more as a possibility, more so to tease him.

"I can't believe this. What I did to you was something that you got off on...."

"Excuse me? You came in my pussy and then filled my ass and pussy up all day long. I had no choice but to bring myself off at work Whether I got off on it is not the point....I'm going to get off on what I've done to you."

With that Phil went off to the bathroom and had a shower. I laid on the bed, pleased with myself. I decided to test my work. I reached under the bed and grabbed hold of my vibrator and slowly slid it down my body. As it moved gently over my clit it sent a shiver through my whole body. Ignoring my aching clit I moved the vibrator against my pussy, feeling the juices on my lips coating the smooth surface of the vibrator. I pushed forward and felt my greedy pussy take the whole length of the fake cock in one push, causing the air in my lungs to rush out in the form of a groan.

Unnoticed, Phil appeared at the side of the bed, staring down at me as I slid the vibrator in and out of me. I turned the switch and it buzzed into life. I looked at Phil's cock, firmly imprisoned in it's restraint and I saw that it was trying to become erect. I saw it twitch slightly and within a few seconds it was straining at the leather straps but there was no where for it to go.

"I need to fuck you," he said.

"Then do right ahead, honey!"

"How....."

"Do it now. Climb on top and fuck me, really hard, just the way I like it, then maybe you could fuck me in the ass!" I was teasing him and I loved it.

Phil looked down at his restraint and grabbed hold of it. He tried pulling at the leather, then trying to pull it off his cock, or off his balls but to no avail. It was not coming off.

"It isn't coming off is it. You can't fuck me!" I laughed a little as I said this.

"You know that I can't. This is going to drive me mad!"

"You mean just like the way that my little dildo and butt plug nearly drove me mad on Friday, how with every movement all I wanted to do was make myself cum so hard?"

Phil couldn't answer this, he knew what I was getting at.

"Come here and lick my clit whilst you fuck me with this vibrator and think of how much you'd like to fuck me. Then maybe tonight I will let you fuck me!"

Phil's eyes almost lit up. Without hesitation he joined me on the bed and immediately his tongue found its way over my clit. Ever so slowly he moved the tip over my clit, teasing me, and at the same time he took the vibrator and began moving it in and out of my pussy with increased moves. This teasing didn't last for long though, it was is he knew that this wasn't the way to earn the right to fuck me tonight. The slow teasing movement changed into a frantic series of moves. The tongue would move up the whole length of my clit, then back over it, and then in small circles, each one increasing the furry that was building up inside me pussy.

The vibrations in my pussy were catching my g-spot at a perfect angle and my muscles clamped round the fake cock as if it were real. Phil's tonguing action was bringing me ever nearer to my orgasm and I tried to fight it, to prolong the pleasure but it as no use. A fire was lit around my clit and took me over the edge.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, that's it Phil, ooooooooooohhhh!" I moaned. My juices leaked freely from my pussy as the fireworks within me were lit. "Yeeeesss, I'm going to cum!"

And I did, with Phil's tongue carrying me through it and prolonging my orgasm be continually licking away at my clit. Eventually I ha to push him away, drained from my orgasm.

He came up and kissed me, allowing me to taste myself. "Can I fuck you tonight?"

"Yes," I said, getting up off the bed and letting him think about this all day. By the time that I returned from the shower Phil had left for work.

An hour later I too headed off to work, without panties. Instead I'd made use of the panties that I'd worn on Friday. The idea of my husband struggling through the day without being able to bring himself off had got me so horny that I'd decided to tease myself. I put the panties and locked myself into them, leaving the key at home so that I had no option but to wear them until I got home. And then I headed off to the office, where I had to satisfy myself at least twice. I was looking forward to arriving home!

Once home that night I decided to keep my latex panties on. The butt plug felt so nice that I thought I could wear it for a little longer, and the dildo in my pussy was sliding around so easily because of my juices.

Phil arrived home a while after me and he appeared as though he didn't know how to get onto the subject of me releasing his cock. I ignored this and carried on as normal, getting dinner ready and then settling down afterwards to watch tv. Around nine p.m. I put Phil out of his misery.

I turned to his as he sat on the couch. "There's some handcuffs on the bed. Go upstairs and cuff yourself, lying face down and I'll be up soon." Phil did as he was told and promptly headed upstairs. I listened to him, as he walked across the bedroom, and then onto the bed and then heard the clicks of the handcuffs. The next phase of my plan was ready.

I returned to the bags that I'd retrieved the cock restraint from this morning and retrieved the second item that I'd purchased. I unlocked myself from my latex panties and quickly put on my new item - a strap-on cock. I stepped into the leather straps and tightened them around my waist, with a six inch dildo on the inside, fitting snugly into my pussy. Sticking out, high into the air was a seven inch fake cock. I slipped into my new black patent, thigh high boots, the ones Phil had worn whilst he fucked me a few days earlier. I slowly inched the zip up my legs, feeling the boots encase the whole of my legs and it felt wonderful.

As I walked upstairs it felt good feeling the dildo in my pussy move around and looking down at my new manhood. The thigh high boots made me feel extra horny as I walked and I relished the way that I must have looked.

I walked over to the dresser as I entered the bedroom, grabbing a tube of lubricant and liberally smeared it around my cock. As I had entered the room Phil had looked round at me and he knew what was coming as I lubed up my prick.

"You can't....."

I walked over to the bed and climbed on. "I can, and I will, otherwise you'll be wearing your restraint for quite some time!"

"What?"
"You heard. Now, can I?
"No!" Phil struggled against his handcuffs.

"Well, I guess you can't fuck me tonight then."

"What. You said that I could this morning."

"I forgot to mention that I'd have to fuck you first!"

"Yes you did!!" Phil stopped talking though when I showed him something. I held my hand next to his head. In it was a key. The key to his restraint.

"Can I?"

"I guess so...." Mumbled Phil.

Without allowing for him to ready himself I lunged forward, inserting the fake cock into his ass.

"Aarrgh," he screamed.

I ignored him. I moved the cock out a few inches then inserted it in a little further until I had all seven inches inside my husband's ass.

"Get up on all fours," I ordered.

Phil obliged. When he was on all fours I reached around him and placed the key in one of the padlocks of his restraint. "Beg me to fuck you and I'll set you free."

"Please fuck me, now. I want you to play with my cock, so just fuck me now!"

I obliged. I unlocked the padlock, and then the second one and freed Phil's cock. Now I had to fulfil his request. I began to move the cock in and out of his ass, feeling that Phil had relaxed.

I quickly picked up the pace and was soon thrusting deep and hard into him. With each thrust I felt the dildo in my pussy thrust inside me, and knew that eventually it would make me cum. My hands grabbed hold of Phil's waist and pulled him back onto my cock.

I could hear Phil beginning to moan so I reached around to take hold of his cock.. It was rock hard and I wrapped my hand around it and began to move my hand back and forth on his shaft. I timed my movements with my thrusts and carried this on for five minutes before I felt myself nearing my own orgasm. With each thrust I was getting nearer to going over the top and couldn't hold back any longer. My thrusts into Phil's ass increased even more as I carried myself through my powerful orgasm.

As my orgasm raced around my body I unfastened the straps to my strap-on, leaving the fake cock in my husband's ass. I moved around the bed until I was under Phil and quickly took his cock into my mouth. He had been near to cumming before I had cum myself and I knew that one of my blow-jobs would bring him off real quick. I flicked my tongue around the sensitive part of his cock before taking his whole length into me. As I increased the speed I just knew that he was going to shoot his load and sure enough I felt his seed shooting into my mouth, before trickling out of the sides of my mouth. When I sucked and swallowed all that I could I slid up the bed and looked Phil in the eye as he remained on all fours.

"Thank you," he said, "That was fantastic and you made me cum so well."

"That was the plan."

That night as we went to sleep I just knew that Phil would seek his revenge somehow, and I was looking forward to it!

Natalya
Natalya
110 Followers