Pussy In Boots Ch. 6

Story Info
Butt plug, dildo & chastity belt = day of fun?
5.4k words
4.55
174.2k
14
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Natalya
Natalya
110 Followers

I woke the following morning to find that Helena had already left. There was a note on the bedside table saying that she had left early to go home and change before going to work. I laid awake in bed for a while taking in the events of the previous day and a wetness crept through my pussy. I wondered if Phil, as he lay asleep beside me, was dreaming about the same thing.

An hour later and Phil had left for work. I myself worked at home for a few hours before leaving to attend a conference in the afternoon. I think it would have been a little weird to see Helena in work and to think that I had been fucking her only a few hours earlier. I'm sure I would have had the temptation to call her into my office and instruct her to lift her skirt so that I could lick her pussy!

*******

That was yesterday and now I find myself heading into work for the last day of the week. My day was scheduled to be quiet and I was hoping that nothing urgent would require my attention because I had work to prepare for the following week.

I arrived at the office, coffee and morning paper in hand, and strode confidently into the elevator. As the car rode up I found it impossible not to think about seeing Helena in the office, and the secret that we had shared a few days ago. As I exited the elevator I found myself looking for Helena. As I walked past her empty desk on the way to my office I noticed that she was nowhere to be seen. It was then that I remembered that there was an internal training day, something that I had somehow managed to avoid attending, and that Helena must be up in the conference room as part of this.

I opened my office door and immediately took my coat off, throwing it casually over one of the chairs in my office. There was already a pile of mail on my desk, as well as a Fedex parcel addressed to me. I sank back into my chair and attacked the letters before me, leaving the parcel until last. Five minutes later and I was fumbling with the parcel, trying to get through the sticky tape used to seal it.

Finally, I fought my way inside and found a little note on top of something wrapped in black tissue paper. It read;

Kate,

Time for another day of fun!

Phil.


Thoughts of what my husband had in store for me now sent feelings of excitement and trepidation coursing through my body. Was I game for another day of sexual excitement/frustration? The feeling in my pussy decided that I was and it made my heart beat faster.

I hurriedly opened the tissue paper, expecting to find my latex panties, but what I found was quite different. There appeared to be panties of some kind, although on closer inspection it looked like a chastity belt.

Aware of my office door being open I hid the box under the desk, placing it on my lap. I turned to my computer and entered the screen saver password (the computers in our office are always left on). I went through the usual routine of checking my e-mail, all the while thinking about Phil's little present that was sitting on my lap.

After reading the important messages I stood up and made my way towards my open office door, hiding the parcel behind my back. I made sure that my way to the toilets was clear of people who might possibly interrupt my journey and was about to set off.

'You have mail,' sounded my computer. My first reaction was to go back to the computer but I decided to take my chance to slip on Phil's present. I walked quickly and within seconds I was inside one of the toilet cubicles.

I sat down and lifted my present out of the box. I held it up before me and found that the chastity belt was very similar to my latex panties. The belt was made of leather and was thicker and more rigid than latex. The inside of the belt had a six-inch dildo and a butt plug that looked larger than the one on my latex panties.

I could feel my pussy flooding with the anticipation of slipping the two toys inside me. I had no option but to satisfy my desire. I stood up and inched up my black, knee-length skirt until it was around my waist. I swiftly removed my white lace panties, which by now were a little moist with pussy juices, and placed them in the empty Fedex parcel. I lifted up the leather belt one last time before I put it on. 'Today is going to be interesting', I thought to myself.

I brought the butt plug up to my pussy, teasing my clit a little with the black tip before plunging it inside my pussy. After ensuring that the plug was coated in my juices I moved the panties behind me. The front of the belt was unconnected and I passed it through my legs with ease, feeling the leather strap begin to slide in between my ass crack. I lined up the butt plug and eased it into my ass. It stretched my puckered hole wider than I'm sure it's ever been before, but it soon went in me up to the hilt. This butt plug was definitely bigger than the one I'd been used to with my latex panties.

Next came the dildo, and again I teased my clit with the tip. I moved the dildo to my wet hole and inserted just the tip inside, teasing myself further. At the same time I played with my clit and I knew that I could so easily cum within minutes. I resisted the temptation and eased the dildo fully inside. It combined with the butt plug to make sure that I was in heaven.

The front of the leather belt was wider than the rear part, just like a pair of thong panties would be. The front section had two metal loops attached, one onto the upper corner of each side of the leather. I brought the leather straps around my waist and I figured out what was to happen now.. These straps had several holes in, all trimmed with metal. I fitted the metal loops on the front panel through a hole on each side, making sure that the leather was as tight as possible. I looked back into the parcel and sure enough there were two small padlocks inside. I picked up the first padlock and slid it through the first of the metal loops, snapping the lock shut. I did the same with the second padlock. The result was a chastity belt that was fastened firmly in place to prevent my wandering fingers from touching myself and it was definitely not coming off without a key for the padlocks.

I placed my hand over the front of the leather where the dildo entered my pussy. I pushed hard against it and felt the dildo move in response.

Just then voices entered the toilets and my mind raced away from the feelings in my pussy and ass. I pulled my skirt down, ensuring that I looked just as I did when I had entered the toilets. I waited in the cubicle until I heard two of the other cubicle doors shut and then quickly exited my cubicle and the toilets. On the way back to my office I struggled to walk normally because with each stride my butt plug and dildo shifted positions and set off mini explosions of delight within me.

I sat back down at my desk, enjoying the feeling of both my pussy and ass being filled a little further with the pressure of my chair against the bases of my toys. I could also feel the leather of the belt rubbing against my clit, the juices spilling from my pussy making it all the more easier for this to occur.

I turned to my computer and clicked on the new message that had arrived just before I had left for the toilets. Whilst I waited for it to appear I placed the empty parcel into one of my desk drawers. When I looked back at the computer screen I saw that the e-mail was from Phil.

Hi, Honey,

Thanks for the present on my desk this morning. I'm wearing it as I write and it feels fantastic. Can't wait until we get home so you can release me after a day of frustration!

Love you,

Phil.


At first I thought Phil's e-mail odd. I even checked the date to make sure it wasn't one he'd sent a few weeks ago. It wasn't. It had today's date on it and had only been sent five minutes ago. My second thought was 'What present?' And then my third thought was 'Oh my god! We've both been tricked!' I think I had known this straight away but I had tried desperately to prove myself mistaken.

It was then that I wished that I'd read the e-mail before I went to the toilets. Now it appeared that we were both 'locked in', as it were. Even more worrying was the fact that someone had set us both up.

My mind became frantic as it struggled to comprehend the situation that Phil and I were in. The question was, 'Who?'

I think I had an answer straight away in Helena because she was the only one who knew that Phil and I had done this to each other in the past and that we both enjoyed teasing each other like this. I knew she was definitely a little kinky after the events of the other night, but I questioned whether or not she would do this. Given the evidence I had to assume that yes, she would. Or at least I prayed that she had. The only other problem was that I couldn't get confirmation of this until lunch, when maybe I'd get the opportunity to speak to her.

The rest of the morning I struggled to keep my mind on my work. My concentration kept drifting to Helena. I must have asked myself a hundred times whether she would have done something like this. My concentration also kept drifting down to my butt plug and dildo, who kept informing me of their presence. I decided against writing an e-mail to Phil to tell him about our slight problem.

At one point, with my office door firmly shut, I made a serious attempt of trying to bring myself off. I had tried to slip a finger under the leather to reach my clit, but found the leather to be too tight against my mound. I also tried to rock back and forth so I could fuck myself with my two toys but it wasn't enough to bring me off. It seemed as though I was destined to be left on the edge of orgasm.

Lunchtime eventually came and I looked hopefully from my office as the people from the training day came spilling out of the elevator. I had almost given up hope when, thankfully, Helena strode casually out of the elevator, across the office towards her desk.

I made up my mind to give her five minutes before asking her to come into my office.

Five minutes passed painfully slow, but within seconds I had punched in the numbers of the phone extension on Helena's desk.

"Hello?" answered Helena.

"Hi, Helena, it's Kate. Could you come in here a minute?"

"Sure," replied Helena.

Within seconds Helena was closing my office door behind her. I offered her a seat across from my desk.

"Thank you for the other night," she stated as she sat down. She offered me a smile, which she followed with a small bite of her lower lip. This alone, under different circumstances, would have made me want her right here and now.

"Thank you too. It was amazing."

"It certainly was. I'm glad that we'll have another evening like that."

Instantly, screaming alarm bells began to ring in my head. Her second sentence was the precursor. 'I'm glad that we'll have another evening like that.' What did that mean?

"Sorry?" I asked.

"I guess I have to thank you for the little present on my desk this morning. I was a little shocked but I couldn't wait to put it on. My excitement ever since has made me glad that I did and I've been desperate to cum all morning."

My mind's frantic state immediately returned as it screamed 'Oh, no!'

"What's the matter?" asked Helena, sensing that something was wrong.

"I think we may have a problem."

And so I ran Helena through the events of my morning. How I too had received a present and had immediately put it on. How I'd returned to find Phil's e-mail. And now, Helena had just revealed that she too had received a parcel, and now her pussy and ass were filled, without chance of her being released.

"Oh, no," was Helena's first response.

And then we both ran through the question of who had orchestrated the whole thing?

Before we had chance to come up with any answers my computer sounded again. 'You have mail'.

Both Helena and I turned our attention to the computer as I opened the new e-mail. It was from Phil.

Hi, Honey,

I don't know if Helena is there with you or not, but I think this applies to her. I just received the e-mail which is set out below. What's going on? I'm leaving work now. See you at home.

Phil.


The e-mail that Phil had received was set out below, and as I read on it made me wonder even more who had organised this whole thing.
'Dear Helena, Kate and Phil,

You are to leave work this instance. Helena you must go to Kate and Phil's home. Once there you will each find a further parcel waiting for you, with your name on, in a separate room to each other. Upon opening the parcel, follow the instructions inside.

All will be revealed.'


Helena and I looked at each other in disbelief as we finished reading the anonymous e-mail. I tried to see if there was an e-mail address but it was just an insignificant???@hotmail.com. "What do we do?" asked Helena.

"I guess we go home."

I made my excuses about working from home that afternoon and quickly left. I say quickly, but in actual fact I had to walk slowly because of my little toys, whose presence simply refused to go away. This was the ironic thing, that my mind was frantic and yet at the same time I was as horny as hell and would simply love to have my husband's cock pounding into me or Helena lapping away at my swollen clit.

I waited in my car for Helena to follow me out. She somehow managed to excuse herself from the afternoon's internal training session. Within minutes we were winding through the city streets and on our way home.

Half an hour later and the car pulled to a halt in the driveway to my home. Phil's car was parked in the open garage. As I followed Helena across the front lawn towards the door I couldn't help but think about the whole situation; it was exciting.

As we entered the house I saw Phil sitting on the sofa in the living room. He was naked. As soon as the door was closed I looked down at the present that he had been sent. Phil's 'belt' was also made from leather. There was a similar leather front panel, although there appeared to be leather straps running around his waist and then through his crotch on either sides of his balls. There were six padlocks on the front of the leather, which I presumed were small loops that were held on the leather straps and the padlocks prevented the leather front from being removed. The result was the same as mine; no way to remove the belt, and no way to bring the wearer off.

Phil ran Helena and I through what had happened when he arrived at work. It turned out that Phil's little present also consisted of a butt plug that couldn't be removed. I stood up and removed all my clothes, revealing my chastity belt and how it was locked. I sat next to Phil on the sofa as Helena did the same.

As I watched Helena strip I became even more turned on. I watched transfixed as she removed her top and bra, releasing her amazing breasts. Helena looked me in the eye as she removed her long length skirt and smiled when she saw my reaction to what I was presented with. Helena was wearing a pair of black, lace-topped, suspender pantyhose, and the black knee length boots that she had worn that night when she had interrupted Phil and I fucking over my desk. Her chastity belt was exactly the same as that I had locked myself into this morning.

I looked over at Phil and saw that his jaw had dropped with the sight before him. This soon turned to a look of pain and I immediately realised that his cock had to be getting hard beneath the constricting leather.

A wicked thought crept across my mind and I stood up from the sofa and walked over to Helena. My lips immediately met hers and we began kissing passionately. I ran my hand over Helena's shapely breasts and felt her nipples harden with my touch. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Phil staring intently.

I broke our kisses and moved my mouth down to Helena's breasts. I began tracing my tongue around the underside of her breasts, feeling the smoothness of her skin. I looked up at Helena and saw that she had her eyes closed, obviously enjoying my teasing. I took first one nipple into my mouth and then the other before returning to licking around her breasts.

Phil had obviously had enough. "I'm going upstairs to open my parcel like the e-mail said. You're both driving me crazy."

I looked at Phil as he headed upstairs and there was a definite bulge at the front of the leather belt. Helena and I both looked at each other and laughed. I returned to teasing her breasts before trailing my tongue down over her stomach and towards her crotch. I immediately smelt the aroma of her sex and so wished that I could lick Helena to orgasm right now. I did the next best thing and ran my tongue around the edges of her chastity belt and directly to the sides of her pussy. I lapped up Helena's juices as they seeped out around the dildo in her pussy and down her legs. Only when I had cleaned her thighs of all her juices did I stop.

I stood up and kissed Helena fully, allowing her to taste herself. I think we both knew that we had to leave for our own rooms now and find out what was to happen next.

I led Helena upstairs in our naked states. I found Helena's parcel in the study and kissed her goodbye before she disappeared into her room. The door closed and I headed into the spare bedroom. I shut the door behind me and stood against the wall, looking inquisitively at the parcel that was on the bed before me. It was a Fedex box, about the size that you would expect a portable television to be packaged.

I listened to the silence in the house and waited in case I could hear somebody moving around the house, or in case I could hear Phil or Helena opening their packages. There was nothing, the only noise being my own heart beat.

I walked over to the parcel and sank onto the bed. My name was printed on the parcel, followed by my address. My hands began fumbling with the box and eventually fought to remove the sticky tape. With the box lid open I pulled out an envelope that was also addressed me. 'To Be Read First' was printed on the outside.

I complied and read the plain piece of paper that was inside. It read;

Kate,

Well done, you have complied with my instructions so far. No reason to stop now. You may now take out the first black tissue paper parcel inside the box.


I reached into the box and pulled out the first parcel that was indeed wrapped in black tissue paper. I hurriedly ripped open the tissue paper to find two pairs of handcuffs. I returned to the instructions;
At the end of these instructions you will use these handcuffs to cuff your handsto the rail of the headboard or, in the case of being in the study, one of the legs of the computer table. You may now take our the second black tissue paper parcel inside the box.

I again reached in the box and ripped open the second parcel. Inside were a pair of black lace-topped, hold-up stockings, ear plugs and a blindfold.
If you are currently wearing shoes, sandals or boots you must take these off now. You must also take off any stockings or pantyhose that you may be wearing. The stockings that were in the parcel must now be worn. The ear plugs and blindfold must be in place before you handcuff yourself.

I pulled the first stocking up my leg, followed by the second one. I was still puzzled as to what was going on. So much planning and yet not one mistake to give away the identity as to who was behind all this.
Are you wearing the stockings? Good. Now open the third tissue paper parcel.

Before I had finished reading this instruction I had the parcel open before me on the bed. Inside was a black, leather-look boned corset. I immediately envisaged myself wearing it and felt a tingle from my pussy spread around my body.

Natalya
Natalya
110 Followers
12