Queen Of The Gypsies

Story Info
She was truly retro.
231 words
3.8
17.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers

She was truly retro. Sort of a new age CyberPunk in drag. A kind of UltraCool bohemian goddess masquerading as a secretary.

From the blond frightwig (ordered, one supposed, from the ELVIS PRESLEY Memorial Gift Catalog) to the mottled brown teeth (wood putty?) to the stockingless legs proudly displaying their varicose veins in all their uncovered glory, she had it down. This was more than performance, it was LIFE AS ART and she was its master. What dedication! What stamina! What pure, unadulterated commitment to an aesthetic! One could not help but admire her. She had created her own art form (Post-Sixties Anti-Counter-Culturism) and lived it. She embodied it as her lifestyle, her being. One wonders at the sacrifices she must have made-beauty, career, intelligence. It was a marvel to behold.

She rode the subway to work every day, coming in, one could only guess, from someplace like New Jersey, or Staten Island. (No detail was left unattended.) At work she was so completely incompetent, so extremely useless-harmful in fact-that it was a miracle she lasted the month (no longer). To be so dedicated to your art that your work life becomes a gypsian quest, this is the essence of paying your dues, of suffering for your art, a commitment so great that no sacrifice is beyond enduring. A true genius.

On the other hand, could she have been for real?

Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers