Quickies Ch. 04

Story Info
Andy and the whiteboard.
798 words
4
18.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are those numbers on the whiteboard?" Andy asked. He was a bit drunk and horny, and thus both a little reckless and flirty.

It was nearly three in the morning, and Andy and his friends had just walked back to Greg and Sarah's apartment to have a couple more drinks before calling it a night. Meagan and Sarah were still dressed in up in their sexy dancing clothing, which did nothing to quiet Andy's erotic imagination. Sarah was wearing a slinky black dress with platform boots and with legs from here to the next zip code. A lot of her well-toned thigh and more than ample cleavage was visible. Meagan was wearing a little black skirt that showed off much of her sender legs and made Andy think lovely thoughts about what sort of panties she had underneath it. She was smiling broadly and clutching an extra-large garlic, sausage and jalapeno pizza the foursome had picked up on the long walk back from the gothic night at the club.

They stood in the entryway closest to the kitchen. The refrigerator boasted not only the couple's infamous list of quirky house rules, but also a series of erotic and semi-erotic magnets including one with two men with tight pants and oversized genitalia playfully spanking each other, and one with a busty naked woman bearing the caption 'dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians!'

Looking at these magnets made Andy a little uncomfortable. If the couple had such kinky stuff right out in the open, he couldn't bear to think what they were hiding in the bedroom. "I can't believe you never noticed the numbers before!" Greg said, bringing Nick back to the conversation. Greg's jeans were extra tight, leaving his junk right out there in the open for everyone to see. It was hard not to be a little intimidated.

"Oh, let's not get into that, not tonight," Sarah groaned. "Leave the kids alone."

"Oh come on, I'm sure I can handle whatever it is you tell me."

Sarah and Greg looked at each other in disbelief.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to know? You're not going to be mad at me later when you sober up a little?" Sarah asked, setting the plates and napkins down next to the box of pizza.

Greg rolled his eyes, as if to show that his girlfriend would make a big production out of nothing.

"I want to run my tongue up the back of your legs until you scream with wet ecstasy," Meagan read out loud off the refrigerator magnets, obviously oblivious to the conversation.

"Ditto," Greg replied, eying Meagan's legs lustily.

"Me too," Andy added, not wanting to be left out.

Sarah looked miffed.

"Sarah was about to tell Andy about the numbers on the whiteboard," Greg told Meagan as an aside.

"Oh, I love that story!" Meagan grinned. "You two are so imaginative."

Andy blushed. He couldn't believe he was the only one who didn't know.

"It's not such a big deal, basically an RPG for swingers," Greg started.

"Yeah. Whenever I want a little outside fun, I just have it, and when I get home I give my man the details, and we decide how many points it's worth. Every so many points, he'll give me a reward or something."

"I still don't know why it's so imaginative," Andy admitted.

"OK, so you see, when Greg and I opened up our relationship a couple of years ago, I was really too shy to do much about it. There would be an occasional threesome with some unwitting soul who decided to linger after midnight, and a couple of cheap flings with some random guy friends once or twice a year."

"You're understating," Greg said. "That time you blew my step-brother made me hard for a week, and the thought of that gal you were sleeping with while I had my big exams gave me the hottest day dream yesterday."

"Well, besides these episodes, we'd go through months with no outside sex, and that was just too dull," Sarah interjected. "Even that monster cock of Greg's gets a little dull without something to compare it to."

"Your monster cock," Meagan giggled, coyly glancing at the bulge in Greg's jeans. Greg grabbed his crotch and moaned bestially to demonstrate. Both women smiled. Andy looked lost.

"Cool," Megan said, taking a couple of slices of pizza, handing one slice to Andy and keeping the other one. "I'm not sure I'd be up for that sort of relationship; it seems a bit stressful."

"You get used to it," Greg replied matter-of-factly. He walked over and slapped Andy on the back. "Hearing the story is the first step into my inner circle. You're a man now; have a beer."