Quiet, Secluded No-Tell Motel

Story Info
Young guy finds local No Tell Motel is exciting destination.
5.9k words
4.46
38k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,636 Followers

You will never guess who one of the most influential guys in my early adulthood was.

Not my dad, oh he was of course, but not in this way. Not a teacher or a coach. Not a man of the cloth.

No, it was a guy named Bill who worked at motel on the outskirts of town.

And I would not have met Bill if it wasn't the result of on of these "guy to guy" conversations with two of my friends, Jake and Charles. My buds were noted for their ability to snake out the girls, especially when they were pretty much done with the books until college.

Jake had allegedly bedded several 18 and 19 year-old girls, including the head cheerleader ("I know exactly why she's the Head cheerleader," the 19-year-old would say). Charles wasn't as prolific as Jake, but he had bedded a couple sought after girls.

On the other hand I had yet to lose by virginity. Oh, I'd had several midnight grappling sessions, begging to do the deed, to no avail. The closest was Stephanie, who let me rub off against her leg and Allison who gave head with the worst of them. Really. She'd sort of jerk me while licking a little and moving her head away when I shot my load.

But as the saying goes, there's never a bad blowjob.

Then Melissa entered by life, a girl who was hot to trot. She was known to be a great date, adventurous, and playful when "parking". Just 19 she was ready, willing and able to screw, but the fact that we had been nearly caught by her dad in their basement, just minutes before intercourse, put a bug in her head that maybe it wasn't to happen between us.

On that afternoon, everyone was supposed to be out for hours. Dad, however, forgot something and came home, finding Melissa and I in our underwear on the basement couch. She got grounded, I got the belt from my dad when her parents called mine, and a relationship was nearly lost when my parents told her parents what a hussy they were raising.

We had to cool it for a few weeks, but we would still see each other at school, after school (I had to drop her off several blocks from home) and at sporting events. We weren't allowed to "date" any more but of course we did. Just didn't get into any more compromising situations.

Not that we didn't want to. We were always sneaking make out sessions, but nothing too serious other than the time she jerked me off in the car near her house or the wonderful blow job I got after one of her track meets. She skipped the bus ride in favor of my car, and we stopped at a roadside park.

We walked around the lake, and made out for a while before Melissa dropped to her knees and told me to hurry. With her mouth working overtime, I had no problem following her orders. Her head bobbed on my cock while I made sure to look around for unwanted observers.

Melissa was very enthusiastic about her cock sucking. She had a practiced mouth, and knew how to bring me off quickly. That first time couldn't have been three minutes from my unzipping my pants to blowing in her mouth.

Another attribute was she liked the taste of cum, so much so that she'd swish it around in her mouth before making a production of swallowing. Oh yes, this girl was practiced with her mouth. But, nothing further. Her brain just turned off, said "NO!" at the thought of having sex.

I begged and cajoled but she wouldn't chance getting caught and having her parents totally fly off the handle. They said they'd kick her out of the house, and for that matter, not pay for college if she was caught doing it.

On one hand I was disappointed, but on the other her hand jobs and blow jobs were simply excellent. Still, by friends seemed to be getting laid, especially Jake. He was a chick magnet and always regaled us with stories of his conquests. If only the girls knew what he said about them!

One afternoon Jake was telling Charles and me about his latest conquest, Jackie the cheerleader.

"Wow, she's awesome, she's great between the sheets," said the lucky guy. "She likes doing it in different positions, even from behind. I screwed her over her parent's kitchen table and with some luck I think next will be over their pool table. But that's only when we know we will have the house to ourselves. No chances there."

Along the way I asked how he evaded getting caught, having been walked in on myself and knowing that his parents were as strict as mine.

"My cousin Bill is a big help," explained my friend. "He works down at the Capri Motel and he's always willing to give a Heritage High guy a break for the right incentive."

That got our attention. Incentive?

"He's a horn dog from way back. So I send him referrals and he gets us discounts."

What?

"It's simple. He doesn't make all that much, barely above minimum wage. So the deal is that you get the room for half price for a couple hours, he or his girlfriend cleans the room himself and the boss doesn't know, and pockets the rental. Plus he doesn't check id, record it anywhere. Basically $25 bucks for a couple hours of solitude as long as you don't make a mess of the place so it can be cleaned fast.

"He takes $50 bucks when you get there, but gives back half if you don't wreck the room...and...."

And what?

"Well, you have to keep the shares open in the back, he likes to watch."

Admit it, you are as shocked as I was. The guy was a peeping Tom, a perve of epic proportions. And apparently his girlfriend goes along with it, sometimes watching herself and sometimes taking are of him while he watches the action inside.

"But what about the girls, don't they freak out when they are caught?" I quizzed.

I remember accidentally catching my sister Kristen giving a blow job in our basement. It was a complete surprise, as I was working out back and glanced through the barely open shades and detected movement and later groans. That caught my attention, and thinking something was wrong I looked inside, only to see the movement was Kristin's head and the groans came from her boyfriend Mark.

Stunned, I dropped the bag I was carrying, which sent sand everywhere and startled the two lovers. An embarrassed Kristin called me a pervert and said she was going to tell our parents, but I reminded her of what she had been doing and we had a stalemate. We both kept quiet.

"It's up to you to make sure the girls don't notice," advised Jake. "It can be done, and it's worth it. Those beds are comfortable and the way the room is configured as long as the girl isn't looking directly at the back window you are in the clear. I mean, they aren't obvious about watching. You won't know they are there."

My ears were stunned, my brain too. The guy was watching Jake and apparently a couple other guys he referred actually do their girlfriends. They didn't are, because they got to show off and have a great time and only had to throw a few bucks Bill's way. He made out well in the wallet and mind. Damn, he got to see some real action.

I told Jake how to set something up, because I wanted to get Melissa alone.

Jake took me to meet Bill the next afternoon. He was actually a nice guy, not some perve looking jerk. A seemingly normal guy, actually. We spoke for a half hour beating around the bush before getting to the issue at hand.

"Look, you are Jake's bud, so you are my bud," said Bill. "I'll cut you a break, $20 bucks for the room, but you have to promise not to trash it. No condoms thrown on the floor, No messes. Just do what you want on the bed, get in and out so to speak."

"And will you?"

"That's part of the deal. We --- my girlfriend and I ---- like to watch. You won't know we are there, but you have to leave the shades open. Got it?"

Nodding my head, I was enticed by the opportunity. What Melissa didn't know wouldn't hurt her!

He had me sign a document that essentially stated I was in full knowledge of what he'd be doing, so that if Melissa found out and complained I'd be equally on the hook. Sounded like a fair trade. I was finally going to get in her pants without fearing being caught by her parents while showing off for someone as well. I could handle it, as long as I could get Melissa to agree to the rendezvous.

The next day Melissa and I met after class and after a little make out session in the car I proposed we visit the motel that weekend. She was reluctant at first, but after a bit gave in.

Turned out her parents were heading to an afternoon cocktail party and weren't expected back until evening. We had to do some planning but the good news is Melissa wanted to get together in private as long as it wasn't at her house. She couldn't chance being caught in the act, especially since her older brother was home from college.

The thought of being able to do it without a chance of getting caught by our parents meant a lot to her. I thought of catching my sister and pointed out with a straight voice out the motel was secluded and safe.

She agreed and I knew I was going to finally get laid!

Melissa and I couldn't wait for our date.

Each time we spoke the intensity of our emotions grew. When we saw each other we'd whisper naughty thoughts, sneaking kisses away from prying eyes when we could. Saturday morning she called and said our date was on, and I gave a silent cheer.

We met in the Mall parking lot and she slipped into my car with a big grin on her face.

"Want to go to the library and study?" she mocked.

I said something about studying but not at the library and started the drive to the outskirts of town and the Capri Motel.

Driving up I realized how cheesy this all felt, but it was a great opportunity and, well, my dick was thinking about how it was finally going to get laid. Parking in front of the office I entered and was greeted by a young girl. Flustered, I mentioned something about a room and she quoted me $65.

I stammered something about Bill and she cut me off. "Oh, you have a reservation? You are just passing through and need to rest for a while....he mentioned it before he went over to the store. Here you are, room A7. I hope you find it comfortable. It's at the end of the row."

Totally embarrassed by the situation, I gave her a twenty thinking she'd laugh, but she merely said her thanks and directed me to park at the end of the wing near the room. "Leave the key in the room when you leave....uh, you don't have to come back up here to the office..."

Thank goodness I wouldn't have to face her later in the day, after she'd probably seen me in all my glory. It was so uncomfortable talking to a girl who soon would see me doing my girlfriend.

I exhaled a deep breath walking to the car, as I wondered if I'd be able to perform not only in the sack with Melissa but in front of the cute front desk girl who was most likely Bill's girlfriend.

We cautiously drove down toward the end of the building and looked around and didn't see another person or car near us, entering the room and shutting and locking the door.

Befuddled, I didn't know whether to jump on Melissa or what. I mean, we were there for sex, but she wasn't a whore or anything.

Melissa took control. "Let me freshen up," she said, kissing me then moving to the bathroom as I watched her behind sway. I walked around and looked out the back window, thinking that it was possible that someone would soon me observing us like visitors to the zoo watch the animals.

The back of the motel was secluded, lots of trees, and bushes near the windows.

A few minutes later Melissa reentered the room wearing a blue baby doll outfit that made her look adorable.

We embraced and my hands made their way to her ass while we kissed in the Spartan room. There was the bed, a cheap chest of drawers with a mirror above it and a television mounted in the far corner. A couple lights and a bed stand and that was that. It wasn't much more than a place to sleep, but that's not what I had in mind.

Melissa's ass felt wonderful, the fabric soft against by hand made more exciting with what it covered. I slipped that nightie up and felt her panties, and knew soon I'd have them off. On one hand I wanted to rush and bang her before she changed her mind, but on the other I wanted her to remember this afternoon and make it the first of many. We merely stood, felt each other's body, and made out without the need for hurry.

After what seemed like an eternity, I began to push her toward the bed, but remembered we might be watched. I didn't want her to lift her head and look out the window and see someone, so I moved her to the foot of the bed and pushed her back onto it.

It was a fall I'd learn to love, one she took many times that summer.

In this manner her head was facing the wall toward the next room and the mirror, but actually she'd be hopefully looking at the ceiling or better yet have her eyes closed.

I lowered my head to her midsection and began kissing her thighs while reaching up and playing with her breasts. Soon I was kissing her panties, licking around the elastic openings. I cautiously lowered her panties and marveled at her snatch. She had trimmed around her pussy but still had a heavy black thatch of hair above it. It was nothing like I expected, but then, I didn't have much experience what pussies looked like except in magazines or on the internet.

Reaching down, I spread open her legs and bent my head toward her. I fingered her a bit, and soon transition to licking her soaking wet pussy, tentative at first but soon lapping her core like a cat to a milk bowl. I held her ass while I licked her pussy, moving my tongue up and down her slit and alternating that with dipping it as deep as possible inside.

Taking inspiration from her moans, I knew I was doing something right and I realized I was humping against the bed while licking her snatch. "Don't stop," was her command as I started to rise from her.

Diving back in, I licked with passion. Not just licked, but moving my tongue around and slowly slipping it into the hole.

As Melissa urged me on I licked until my tongue hurt and then started rubbing my nose against her slit. It was an awesome feeling, as her wetness was startling. I hadn't realized a girl could get so wet down there, as she was soaking the bed sheets and my face.

Fingering her clit ("Yes, there it is, yes?") I kept licking and enjoying the sounds from above my head. Her midsection was pushing against my mouth, fucking it actually. I loved the feeling but not as much as her, as she began bucking up against me and soon was moaning out.

"Oh my, Oh yes!" called the girl. "Suck me, do me, oh I love it. YES!...YES!.....YEEEESS!."

I held on for dear life as the girl assaulted my mouth. She bounced and wiggled against me. My hand was just holding on to her ass, as it was doing all the work as she thrust against me. One of her hands came down to my head and pulled me closer to her pussy, allowing the face fuck to really happen. It was as if we were glued together.

Soon she went limp. I kept licking, slower, but soon she pushed me away.

"No more, no more, that was awesome," commanded Melissa, gasping for breath. "You are amazing! That was incredible. That was the best ever."

I slid up her body and planted a major league kiss, and we locked lips for several minutes as she luxuriated in the aftermath of her orgasm. I was equally mellow, feeling like a million bucks for accomplishing a goal of making the girl feel tremendous.

As we kissed I thought of how easily she had taken my mouth to hers, with no thought of the pussy I'd been eating.

Thousands of thoughts went through my head. Melissa felt wonderful, and I continued to lightly stroke her breasts. I casually looked around and didn't see any spying eyes, so I calmed down a bit that we'd be "caught". Every time I had looked there was nobody there, so they were cautious too.

We snuggled for a short bit, I held her close, her back toward the window. It was so hot holding her close, playing with her ass. I moved my hand to her pussy but she said it was too sensitive to touch...so I just placed my hand between her legs.

Melissa laughed when I asked if it had been worth the wait. "No, we should have done this before," said the girl with a smile. "But, wow, the wait didn't hurt anything did it?"

But enough waiting was soon overcome with waiting too long. That first I needed this girl right away. And she needed me from the way she directed me onto my back. "I want to fuck you, I want you inside me now."

Reaching over her, I grabbed a condom, struggling a bit, but soon rolled it onto my cock. It was time.

Sliding back onto the bed, I watched as the girl threw her leg over mine and mounted me. Melissa matter of factly began to control the action as soon her pussy engulfed my dick. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but she sure seemed experienced. At least she knew what she wanted, and that had me quickly balls deep.

Scooting up a little on some pillows, I watched in the mirror as her head came in and out of new. From the angle I was at I couldn't see any more than that, so I'd alternate that view with the one in front of me of her bouncing up and down on my dick.

Reaching up, I played with her tits as she rode me hard. Her nipples were clearly excited, protruding like little erasers from a new pencil. We were rocking together, although she was more like a bucking bronco than a lovemaking partner. Her eyes were closed and she moaned as she enjoyed the ride.

Melissa had taken control of the action, using me as I lay there, holding on. It was an incredible feeling. Her pussy was perfect for my dick, riding me and bringing me higher. I had to caution her that I'd soon cum if she kept up her actions.

"That's okay, Rob, I'm close....very close. Keep fucking me, keep fucking me!" I wasn't sure who was fucking who, because she was controlling the action and I was trying to keep up.

Suddenly, I felt it. I didn't have a choice. I was going to cum.

"I'm gonna cum Melissa, I am going to cum. Yea, YES. YES!"

I did it, I fucked her fast and furious. Oh it was hot. My dick was twitching and Melissa kept scrunching down on my dick. I heard her moan and her face was contorted. Almost as if I was hurting her. She kept the stroking action with her cunt while my cock began to come down off its orgasmic high.

Slower and slower she banged me, until we both held on to each other for dear life as we didn't want to disengage. She kissed me, softly, mouthing how wonderful it was. I caressed her head, kissing back, holding her ass with my other hand.

We rolled side by side, me still in her, and she closed her eyes. I don't think she nodded off, but she was limp in my hands. We luxuriated with each other for a few minutes before she quietly said, "That, sir, was awesome. You are a great lover."

What could I say?

I told her how she felt unbelievable, that it was the best feeling ever.

After a bit she told me to carefully take off the condom, which I did. I remembered to put it in my pocket, not the trash, as I wanted a souvenir of this coupling.

She ordered me over and cleaned my cock with her mouth. I couldn't believe she'd mouth the scum off me but she did. I was learning more about this little minx by the minute.

Glancing at the clock, I noticed we'd been at it less than an hour, and wondered what the protocol was in such situations.

"Are you done with me? Are you in a hurry?" said the girl, smiling so I knew she was laughing. "I have this itch, see, that still needs scratching...."

Wow. Miracles never cease with Melissa.

Holding her close, kissing, I slid my fingers down to her snatch. Still wet, still lightly trembling. I fingered her pussy once more and didn't give a though to who might be watching.

Her lips worked magic on mine, and soon I was aroused. She noticed.

"Is this for me?" she coyly asked, gently stroking my cock.

"You bet, honey, lie on your back."

JRob
JRob
1,636 Followers
12