Randi Comes Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Siblings have more sex in store--& bed.
3.8k words
4.68
134.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning after Randi Druitt seduced her kid brother. As a winter storm continued outside, she lay beside him in his bed, warm, content and sound asleep. As was often the case, her dreams were about sex. But these focused on the sex she'd enjoyed the night before with her brother. Sex in his bed, sex in the shower, sex in the den, then maybe some more sex back in his bed. That last part was a little fuzzy. But like all the rest, very nice.

It would have been a perfect fit for her dreams if she'd woken to the feel of Jim's lean hard body slipping between her legs and then his stiff cock sliding into her pussy. She wouldn't have minded if he'd rather have eaten her out for breakfast. Just waking up cuddled together, with all the possibilities of that position, would have been okay with her.

But none of that happened. Instead, Randi woke to the jarring sound of an alarm clock going off beside her head on the nightstand and someone pushing down on her nose. Jim, still half-asleep and on the other, the wrong, side of his bed, was trying to turn the alarm off.

"What the—. Jim, stop it. Stop, damn it!" The pokes on her nose did stop, but then started again. In self-defense, Randi rolled over to reach for the clock, and fell out of bed. As she half-sat, half-lay on the small throw rug beside the bed, it occurred to her that Doris Day never woke up that way in the movies.

The alarm clock stopped ringing. She looked up to see her brother, with one hand still on the clock, looking down at her. There was a big grin on his sleepy face. "Jim Druitt, if you say one thing, I'll punch you. Now give me a hand up. It's cold down here."

Once she was back under the covers, they spooned together with Jim's warm chest and hips pressed against her chilly back and bottom. "This is much more better," she said, mimicking one of their childhood sayings while snuggling closer. "But tonight, let's switch sides of the bed, okay? I'd hate to wake up with a bloody nose."

"Sorry about that. Is all your vital equipment still in working order?" He punctuated his question by pulling Randi closer and pushing his stiff cock against her bottom.

She wiggled against the gentle pressure. "Well, a little TLC back there wouldn't hurt."

"You wouldn't say that if you knew how bad I needed to pee."

"Believe me, it couldn't be any worse than you need to brush your teeth. But first things first." She raised one leg slightly while pushing backward and was rewarded with the feel of a cockhead shoving up against the opening to her pussy. A moment later, with a thrust of Jim's hips, it slipped inside.

"Yes." That was all the encouragement Jim needed. He began pumping into her with short, shallow strokes. Each one seemed aimed right at her clit. Soon she was racing toward her first orgasm of the day.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, shit." The orgasm rippled through Randi as her body tingled with bliss. It was good. So good she hated to stop. "Jim, did you come?"

"Close, but no cigar."

"Let's try it doggie style, okay? Maybe that'll do the trick."

"Sounds good to me."

They quickly assumed the appropriate positions. Randi helped insure Jim's cockhead was snuggly in place. When he lunged forward and his cockhead rushed into the depths of her churning pussy. She let out a long, low moan of pure pleasure.

It was incredible. With each deep, pussy-filling thrust, Jim's balls slapped against her, multiplying the pleasure. He spread the cheeks of her ass wide then held on as he began pounding away with deep, savage thrusts. Each powerful stroke ended with animal-like grunts from them both. She pushed back, wanting to have every last bit of his cock crammed inside her body.

The orgasm took her by surprise. One moment she was shaking and grunting in rhythm with Jim's thrusts. The next she was gasping for breath as her entire body seemed to contract around his hard cock. There was one more violent thrust, then from somewhere she heard him let out a guttural noise. For just a moment his body shook, then everything was silent and motionless—everything except for the sound of their panting and throbbing convulsions where their two bodies were welded into one. Randi had no idea how long they remained in that position. Finally, s if on cue, they collapsed onto the bed.

They lay together, out of breath and sweating, trying regain their senses. Jim was lying on top of her, but Randi didn't mind his weight. It felt good. So did his dick as it gradually shrank and slipped out of her tingling pussy. "Baby brother, I don't know about you, but I think this beats the hell out of breakfast in bed."

Jim laughed, rolled off and got out of bed. "It also beats the hell out of my usual morning workout. Now excuse me while I go pee. Then we've got a store to open, you know, the family business."

"I thought this was family business," said Randi. He grinned and then disappeared down the hall.

The Jackson Junction General Store wasn't much larger than the average convenience store. But it managed to carry fresh meat and produce plus some hardware, gardening supplies, feed and seed, and an assortment of dry goods. They also sold ammo in addition to hunting and fishing licenses. The most important item however, was communication. Located near the town's small post office, the store served as the unofficial community center.

Much to Randi's dismay, business was steady most of the morning. There was a lull in the storm, but with the weather forecast calling for more snow and sleet along with falling temperatures, people were risking the icy roads to stock up in case they became frozen-in. It was almost noon before there was a break in the steady flow of customers.

Lunch consisted of soup and sandwiches which they ate together behind the front counter. Through the large, plate glass windows that lined the front wall they watched the sporadic snow flurries coating the empty parking lot and icy road. "Do you think business will pick back up this afternoon?" asked Randi as they cleaned up.

"I doubt it. Between the sign on the door, calling regular customers, and the usual Jackson Junction grapevine, most folks probably know we're closing at three. That may be why things were so busy this morning—that and the radio saying it's about to start getting bad again. There may be a few stragglers come dragging in, but the worst should be over."

"Well, I hope so. I was looking forward to us playing around here at the store."

"Who says we can't?" Before Randi could think of a suitably sarcastic remark about customers, Jim had her turned around so her back was to the front door. In what seemed like an instant, he had his hand inside her insulated warm-ups and was pushing paste the waistband of her panties.

The feel of his long fingers taking possession of her pussy set off shivers of pleasure and anticipation. It took all her will power to utter a very weak protest. "Jim, not here. What if customers come?"

"If they do, I'll be able to see them pulling up. With all this ice and snow, it'll take them awhile to get in here."

That was all the assurance Randi needed. She spread her legs wider, giving him better access, then leaned back against the counter. Jim was standing beside her, facing the door, leaning forward with his left elbow propped on the counter while his right hand continued stroking her silky pubs. Anyone looking in from outside would have imagined they were just lounging around the counter and talking.

Jim was in no hurry. Instead of going straight in, he toyed with the moist lips of her labia, letting his fingertip slid in a little deeper with each stroke. When it brushed against her clit, she closed her eyes and gasped with pleasure. But instead of slipping inside, he lightly flicked his fingertip back and forth across her clit. Each touch sent a jolt of passion racing from Randi's pussy throughout her body.

By now her legs were beginning to tremble. She grabbed on to the counter's edge for support. All she could feel, all she could think about was that tormenting fingertip and the excruciating pleasure it was providing. She was almost there. Not once had Jim pushed inside her pussy, but she was about to come. Oh, shit. Oh....

"It's Mr. Allen."

Jim's words didn't register at first. Then they made sense. Mr. Allen? Oh, shit! The school principal. She'd been so close to a climax, it felt like trying to pull back after being halfway over the edge of a cliff. When she tried to turn around and look, Jim's hand held her in place. "Let go, damn it. Where's Mr. Allen? Is he coming in?"

"No. He was just driving by. Probably going to check on his mother." The teasing grin on Jim's face left no doubt she'd been had.

"Jim Druitt, I'm going to kill you." To emphasize her point, she swung at his head. But they were so close the blow had no steam. Jim laughed, ducked, and his hand slid even deeper inside her pants. Before she could yank it out, he pulled back up and slid his thumb deep into her still hot pussy.

The feeling was incredible. All desire to pound her brother vanished the moment his thumb slid into place. The passion she'd been trying to keep in check came rushing back. The feeling was so intense she wrapped her arms around Jim's neck for support. At that moment she didn't care who came in and saw them.

Each upward jerk of his hand sent her reeling closer to that once postponed climax. When his tongue began working on her ear, she arrived. The orgasm turned Randi's legs into jelly. It was long and so intense her grip on Jim was all that kept her from slumping to the floor. Even when the initial erotic explosion began to settle, she was still shady. With his help, she made it to the old wooden stool that was a fixture behind the counter.

"Damn. What was that, your thumb?"

Jim used the one in question to give her the thumbs up sign. "Yep. Just call me little Jack Horner."

"Believe me, thumb or no thumb, you're not a good boy--not after making me think Mr. Allen was coming in."

"The devil made me do it."

"Sure he did. Grab me a root beer will you? I'm dying of thirst."

She kept talking while he walked over to the chilling unit and grabbed two cans of soda. "Where'd you learn that trick, anyway? For that matter, where'd you learn what to do? I mean, at the risk of giving you the big head, you ain't bad kid. But I can't believe you learned it all from Shirley Matson."

He pretended to be hurt. "You mean I'm not the best?"

"Okay, you're one of the best. But please don't get on any ego-trip." She took the can from him. "Thanks."

Jim hopped up on the counter. "I'll make you a deal. I'll answer your question. But you've got to answer one of mine."

Randi figured it be something along the lines of how many guys had she slept with or who she'd done it with first or something like that. While she and Jim had never talked about her sex life, she had no doubt he'd heard a lot local gossip and figured out the rest. "Sounds fair, but you first. How'd you get so good?"

"Well, truth be told, Shirley had a lot to do with it." There must have been a look of disbelief on Randi's face. Jim smiled at her and continued. "Her mother's a nurse, remember? Mrs. Matson has a very practical, no-nonsense approach to sex. She made sure Shirley was on the pill and knew the good and bad and how come about sex. So there wasn't a lot of the usual seduction bullshit to our getting started. Shirley wanted to find out what it was like and knew about guys getting horny. After that we were pretty open about how we felt and what we liked. But, before you ask, she wasn't my first. When you step-father's a truck driver and you work for him the last two summers, you learn a lot about truck stops and hookers. Need I say more?"

Randi shook her head. "Damn, and I had to do it the old fashioned way."

"That's what you get for not asking your step-father for help. Judging from the way Hank's always eye-balling you and talking about your butt, I'm sure he'd have lent a hand."

She made a face. "You're a disgusting pervert."

Jim gave her a teasing, "say what?" look, but said nothing. Then she realized that considering what she and her brother had been doing, the remark sounded silly, if not hypocritical. "Okay," she said, with self-conscious grin, "it takes one to know one."

"Don't forget the family that plays together, stays together."

Eager to change the subject, she asked, "Okay, so what's your big question?"

"Why'd you and Craig break up?"

It came with no preamble, no warning, and it caught her off guard. She'd forgotten how Jim had idolized Craig Dickerson. Now she recalled how crushed Jim had seemed when she and Craig broke up. But this was the last question she'd expected and she wasn't ready to answer it, not this minute. But she had to tell him something.

"The truth is, we didn't break up. Craig ditched me when he caught me with another guy. He'd always said trust was the key to any relationship. And when we were in high school, I never once fooled around on him, not once. But I didn't want to get married either so I went to a different college and met a lot of neat guys and so I decided since they didn't know Craig it wouldn't really be cheating...."

Outside, the wind was picking up. Inside only the crackling of the weather radio broke the silence until Jim spoke. "You've told me what happened. I already knew that. What I asked is why it happened."

"That's, kind of complicated and, to be honest, I don't know for sure. Let me think about it awhile. I'll try to give you an answer tonight. Is that okay?"

The forgiving smile that appeared on Jim's face broke the brief tension. "Sounds to me like you're reneging on the deal. But maybe we can work a deal that would give me a little relief and you some more time." He'd been rubbing on the bulge in her jeans while staring into her eyes. The deal he wanted was obvious and one Randi was more than willing to make.

The problem was how to give Jim the blowjob he so richly deserved in return for his thumb trick, without being detected. They decided the best spot was behind the counter with him sitting on the stool, facing the front door and windows while she knelt between his legs. When she complained about having to kneel on the cold, concrete floor, Jim turned his insulated raincoat into a thick kneepad.

The feel of his warm, hard dick sliding into her mouth was such a rush. Randi liked giving blowjobs. Especially if she liked the guy. Part of it, she knew, was her being so oral. But going down on a guy always gave her a sense of power, of control. The turn-on with women was similar, but different.

She was getting into this one, luxuriating in the feel of the thick shaft moving in and out of her mouth at a slow, sensuous pace and savoring the faint taste of pre-cum when she squeezed on the shaft while swirling the tip of her tongue around Jim's cockhead. This was going to be a blowjob for the ages.

Then Jim laughed. Puzzled, she paused and glanced up. He was grinning and shaking his head. "You better get up. Looks like I'm being punished for tricking you earlier about Mr. Allen. Guess who really did just drive up."

Two more people came in while Mr. Allen was still there. They turned out to be the last of the day's customers. Half an hour later the snow flurries became thicker. Jim suggested they start shutting down. That was fine with Randi. While he made sure the emergency generator was ready in case the power went off, she began closing out the cash register.

When he asked if she was ready to go, Randi said yes and that he could go ahead and turn out the lights but asked him to lock up the front door. As Jim walked toward the front, the only illumination in the store was the one light always left on in the meat market and the dim winter sunlight coming through the tinted front windows.

After engaging all three locks, he spun the OPEN/CLOSED sign on the front door around to CLOSED. "There, we're officially shut down," he said, while turning around. "So what did...?"

Randi was standing behind the counter with her winter coat off her shoulders, bunched at her elbows. The front was unzipped and opened wide. She had nothing on under the coat. That's what had stopped him in mid-sentence. Jim shook his head in disbelief and grinned. "Damn, but that should attract business."

"Smart ass. I've worked in this store all my life. Now, I want to play here."

"Me too. But where? It's too cold in the storeroom. The floor's not real inviting and the counter's kinda small."

"Remember what we did this morning?"

Jim nodded. "Damn straight. But that was in bed."

"Improvise, baby brother. Improvise." She crooked her finger at him. "Come over here and let big sister show you how it's done."

The mechanics were simple enough. Randi loosened the waistband to her insulated sweatpants and pushed then down below her bottom. Then she spread her legs and leaned over the counter. Jim positioned himself behind her ample ass and pushed the pants further down until he had easy access. After a brief struggle, he managed to free his very stiff cock. It seemed to have a homing instinct and was soon sliding into her warm, moist pussy.

They remained motionless for a moment, savoring the feel of their two bodies meshed together in this spot so filled with childhood memories. Outside, the snowfall was heavier. No cars passed. They were in their own private, passionate world.

Randi's pussy contracted around Jim's cock. Could anything be better? As if in answer to her unspoken question, Jim slowly pulled about halfway out and then, inch by gradual inch, he shoved back in. She could feel the big cockhead forcing her pussy wider as it traveled back and forth. When it was once again deep inside her body, Jim flexed his hips. The sensation was exquisite and her pussy squeezed even harder as she rocked her hips in response to his motion.

Fingertips, then hands began stroking her bare back. They were cold but she didn't mind. When Jim reached around for her breasts, she lifted up slightly, wanting to feel his fingers against them. She slid her hands under his and squeezed, joining him in the erotic massage. When he tweaked her hard nipples, it made her whole body tingle.

She wanted to kiss him, kiss her brother. The thought of his tongue in her mouth seemed more intimate, more scandalous than his cock inside her pussy. She turned her head around and looked back at him. He seemed to understand and leaned forward until their lips met. When his tongue slipped inside her mouth, she made love to it with her own. Before long, her tongue was snaking into his mouth, not to dominate, but as an offering for him to use. They continued swapping back and forth until the awkward position forced their lips apart.

Jim began a slow, sensuous pumping motion, using almost every inch of his cock to make love to her churning pussy. Each thrust sent shivers of pleasure racing over her skin. As the pace increased, so did her pleasure. The feel of Jim's hips colliding against her bottom was delicious. Each impact set off another jolt of sexual energy.

By now her eyes were closed. She was totally into the moment. Inside her pussy, Jim's dick was moving faster and faster, generating more heat and more pleasure. There was a whimper, maybe it was her. By now she wasn't sure of anything except she was on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm.

But she sensed Jim wasn't speeding up anymore. The pace was the same. He was keeping her on the edge of coming. Oh shit. Now what was he doing? Oh hell, that little hitch at the end of each stroke, with him deep inside, it was great. But she wanted more than to just feel great. She wanted, she needed, she absolutely had to come, right now!

"Fuck me, Jim. Please, harder."

Fast, powerful thrusts began shaking her body. Jim was hammering into her with no restraint. Each stroke ended with a loud smack and a brain-jarring impact. It was wonderful, and very effective.

12