Ravaged by an Xmas Spirit

Story Info
Elderly woman appears from the dead to give a gum job.
2k words
3.9
29.3k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the words of my ex-Stepmom's mother, Estelle, Johnny, you're a naughty boy. In one short day, a 24-hour period from Christmas Eve to Christmas evening, I not only had sex with my Stepmom, Carol, but also with her bi-sexual girlfriend, Debbie. Then, while they were out going house to house in the neighborhood spreading their Christmas cheer with their neighbors and I was napping on my ex-Stepmom's couch, I was accosted by my ex-Stepmom's mother. With this wonderful day, the best day of my life, still not over, I'll be having sex with Carol and Debbie again and, who knows, maybe Carol's mother, Estelle, will come downstairs again and give me another gum job.

"Wow!"

I was exhausted after the two hour threesome that I had with Carol and Debbie and was napping naked on the couch. I thought I was alone in the house. Unbeknownst to me at the time, Carol's mom, Estelle, came downstairs and asked me if I wanted a gum job.

"A gum job? No," I said.

Surprised and embarrassed as all Hell to see an elderly woman standing at the end of the couch staring at my cock, I didn't know what to say to her.

"Now, I can see why my daughter likes you, she said. You're funny and you have a big cock."

First of all, if having Carol's Mom seeing me naked wasn't embarrassing enough, to have her Mom talking dirty to me about the size of my cock and wanting to give me a gum job was beyond belief. I thought I was dreaming. Never having had one before, I didn't even know what a gum job was. Then, she reached in her mouth, pulled out her teeth, and impaled herself on my exposed cock.

At first, I was mortified and grossed out because she pulled her false teeth from her mouth and she was so much older than me, by 40 years older. Yet, the feeling of her gums rubbing against my cock, along with the amount of increased pressure she was able to put without hurting me with teeth, was incredible. Never have I had a blowjob, gum job, like that before.

"Wow."

Only, after having sex with three women, especially with who the women were, I felt a bit perverse. It wasn't bad enough that at only 29-years-old, I was having sex with my 47-year-old ex-Stepmom and her 35-year-old bi-sexual lover, Debbie, who used to be my Dad's girlfriend, after he booted out my Stepmom, by the way, but also now I was having sex with Carol's 69-year-old mother. I'm reprehensible.

To make this a perfect all in the family Christmas holiday, Carol just needs to have a daughter miraculously appear from out of nowhere. It would be a dream come true to do the daughter, mother, and grandmother. Now, that would be a story to tell.

"Wow. I wonder if she did have a daughter, what she would look like? I wonder if I'd be as attracted to her as a I am to her mother?"

Fortunately, Estelle beat it upstairs before her daughter, Carol, and her lover, Debbie, came home from their holiday neighborhood gallivanting. I'm just glad my ex-Stepmom didn't catch her mother giving me a gum job and me receiving a gum job, for that matter. That would have been totally embarrassing, awkward actually. What could I have possibly said.

"Oh, hi, Carol. I, uhm, was lying on the couch naked. I thought I was alone. Then, when your Mom entered the room and saw my big cock, she passed out. I've been trying to revive her."

"By sticking your cock in her mouth?"

Nah, that excuse wouldn't have worked. I'm just glad she didn't catch us.

I tried saying no to her Mom, only, I had no choice. Her mother said that if I didn't give her sex that she'd tell her daughter that I was up in her room feeling her boobs, which I wasn't. Now, I'm just glad that it's over and there's no possible way she'll find out that her Mom gave me a gum job. Now I'll know to never stay in that house alone without having Carol there to save me from her sex crazed mother.

"Johnny," said Carol. "What's this?"

"What's what?"

I couldn't believe my eyes. Carol held up proof that her mother had been here. Shit. She found her mother's false teeth. Estelle had left them on the sofa table when she pulled them from her mouth to give me a gum job. Oh, my God. She must have forgotten to put them back in her mouth. Busted, I was fucked now.

"I don't know," I said lying.

Only, I can't lie and trying to lie to my ex-Stepmom, who has known me since I was 12-years-old, was impossible. She could read me like a book.

"Where'd did these come from? They weren't here when Debbie and I left to go out," she said waving those nasty dentures in front of my face.

"I don't know," I said again avoiding her eye contact, while looking every bit as guilty as I was for having sex with her mother.

"Was my mother here?"

"Your mother?"

"Yes, was she here?"

"No."

"Were you upstairs in my mother's room?"

"Upstairs? In your mother's room? No, I haven't been upstairs. I didn't even know your mother had a room upstairs. I didn't even know your mother lived with you."

"She doesn't live with me," she said shooting me a glaring look and making me feel that I was lying about not having gone upstairs, when I was really lying about her mother being here.

"I swear to you, Carol, I never went upstairs. I was napping on the couch the whole time," except for when her mother was gumming my cock, I thought but didn't dare say.

"Then, how did her teeth get here on the couch table? She was buried with them."

"What? Buried? What do you mean? Buried?"

All the hair on my arms stood with what I knew she was going to say next.

"My mother died five years ago."

Fuck me. With my eyes bulging out of my head, I could feel my heart beating like one of those cartoon characters where they show their hearts pulling out of their chests.

"Died? Your mother is dead?"

I couldn't believe it. I received a gum job from Estelle's dead mother. How is that possible? Life after death does exist and maybe I could return and finally have sex with all those women I wanted to but never did. I thought of all those cheerleaders I wanted to bang in college. Forget that, what about all those cheerleaders on the pro football teams? What about celebrities? I could finally have sex with Carmen Diaz, Nicole Kidman, Oprah, nah, not Oprah.

"My Dad shot and killed her and then killed himself."

Suddenly, the image of me having sex with alive women when I was dead burst with Estelle being shot to death. How awful for her and horrible for Carol to have survived that. No wonder why she was acting out and losing herself by having sex with a bi-sexual woman and with me her ex-Stepson. The poor thing.

"Oh, my God! Your Mom was here, Carol. I was sleeping on your couch naked and your Mom suddenly appeared from out of nowhere. Naughty, naughty, she said. You've been bad. She scared the shit out of me."

"My mother? Here with you?"

"Yes."

"What did she look like?"

It was normal for Carol to doubt me. Maybe she was hoping that I was rummaging around in her mother's room upstairs and brought down her dentures for some perverse reason. Only, I knew once I started telling her all that really happened, she'd believe me.

"Look like? Uhm, 5'3" tall, slim, with gray hair and light blue eyes."

"What was she wearing?"

"A bathrobe, a white terrycloth bathrobe."

"She always wore that damn bathrobe. What else?"

"Nothing else because she removed it when I refused to give her sex."

"My Mom asked you for sex?"

"Yes, she said I had a big cock and that her husband had a small cock. She said she had always wanted to experience a big cock."

"Oh, my God, Johnny," she said putting her hand to her mouth and sitting down on the couch. "My Dad shot my mom because she told him he had a small cock," said Carol looking as pale as her mother did, when she was sitting next to me on the couch naked. "He left a suicide note before shooting himself. He said that he was upset because he couldn't please my Mom with his little cock."

"I can't believe it," I said.

"Did she have sex with you?"

"Sex with me? What do you mean?"

"My Mom said you had a big cock and she always wanted to experience a big cock, which is why my Dad murdered her. Did she finally experience a big cock? Is that why her teeth were on the couch sofa."

Unbelievable, even in death, I can't hide the truth from Carol.

"Yes, okay, she gave me a gum job. She said that if I didn't give her sex that she'd tell you that I was up in her room feeling her breasts while she was sleeping. I figured she was crazy. Yet, when she started gumming my cock, well, it was--"

"Stop, please, Johnny, I really don't want to hear about the ghost of my dead mother gumming your cock, if you don't mind."

"Sorry." Now, I felt like a total pervert having sex with a ghost. "Do you think she's still upstairs," I said looking up at the ceiling and thinking that she could just materialize from out of nowhere.

I couldn't believe I had sex with a ghost. An apparition gave me a gum job. And of all the dead people, it was Carol's Mom. Why couldn't it have been someone hot like Marilyn Monroe?

"You guys are freaking me out," said Debbie wrapping her arms around herself and stepping closer to the front door ready to bolt. "Is there really a ghost living in this house?"

"It's not really a ghost, Debbie. It's just my Mom. Probably because she was murdered and died in her sleep in this very house is the reason why she can't rest in peace."

"I'm not staying here with a ghost in the house," said Debbie. "I don't care who the ghost is."

"She's not going to hurt you," said Carol. "C'mon, let's go up to her bedroom to see if she's still here. Maybe, if she is and we confront her, tell her that she's dead, she'll rest in peace, finally."

"I'm not going up there," said Debbie taking another step closer to the front door.

"Suit yourself then, if you'd rather stay down here alone while Johnny and I go upstairs."

"Okay, I'm coming."

Upstairs the three of them went with Carol leading the way.

"Mom," said Carol, as soon as she reached the top of the landing. "Are you here? You left your teeth. I'm just going to leave them in your room."

Carol opened the door to her mother's room. With the bed still made and sheets over most of the furniture, it appeared the room had never been disturbed. Carol put the teeth on the dresser and we all left.

"I didn't feel her," I said to Carol. "I don't think she's here."

"Yeah, I didn't feel her presence either," said Carol. "I've felt her here before, but I've never seen her. I can't believe she showed herself to you. Her need to have sex with a big cock must have been overpowering, one that transgressed this earth to the beyond. Maybe that was enough to satisfy her and finally make her rest in peace." Carol turned and gave me a big hug. "Thank you for allowing my Mom to gum your cock, Johnny. Thank you for allowing her to rest in peace," she said wiping a tear from her eye.

"Oh, that's just great," I said breaking away from Carol. "Let's hope she doesn't tell any of her other dead friends that I have a big cock."