Ravashing a Cocktease

Story Info
Sexy vixen get hers.
3.5k words
4.23
163.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,608 Followers

I hate women who think they are hot shit. Debbie definitely thought she was, perhaps with good reason. She was 19 years old, tall, blonde and built like the proverbial brick shithouse. She enjoyed the attention she got from men but took great pleasure in putting them down at every opportunity. She was in one of my classes and I'd watched her around the college for weeks and saw the pattern. She used people as if it were her right as a beautiful woman.

It wasn't hard to find out where she lived and even easier to figure out how to break into the house. The house was a bit isolated and when I arrived to stake the place out, I discovered her parent's loading the car as if leaving on a trip. How convenient. They all kissed good-bye and as they drove off, Debbie entered the house.

Returning after dark, I could see that the house was dark except for a light and the glow of the TV in the den and a light in the kitchen. Silently, I crept up to the back door and looked in. She was asleep on the sofa with MTV on the screen. How convenient. I moved around to the carport and put on a ski mask. I just walked in the kitchen door carrying a small backpack with supplies. The door was unlocked and I locked it after I entered.

Quietly moving through the house, I entered the den. My prey lay sleeping before me. I drank in her beauty as she slept in a kind of halter top. It was a single band of soft material that came around her back, crossed over her breasts, lifting and separating them and then tied in a bow behind her neck. I could barely make out the shape of her nipples as they pressed against the soft material. She also wore a sculptured thong that clung to every curve and crevice of her amazing body. Again, how convenient. I glanced around the room and came up with a battle plan.

In front of the bar were several canvas director's chairs but they were barstool height. I moved one into the center of the room and removed the canvas back from the wooden poles that held it and then placed a small round cushion in the middle of the seat. I then lay several strips of soft material that I'd brought with me over the arms for the wooden frame.

I lay several more strips over the back of the sofa on which Debbie slept and then licking my lips, I took a deep breath. I noticed that the young beauty had cut up an orange and three wedges remained uneaten on a plate beside her on the end table. I paused for a moment to stare at her soft, blonde hair as it caressed her bronzed cheek. My eyes moved down across her long, slender neck and then fixed on her beautiful breasts as they gently rose and fell below her halter top. Her stomach was firm and tight and her slender waist curved in nicely, a view accentuated by the inverted vee of her halter and the shape of her thong. My eyes followed the contours of her luscious body as the shape of her thong drew my eyes to the soft vee of her womanflesh that it barely covered. My eyes continued to drink in her beauty as they gazed down to a pair of very long, bronzed legs. I was looking forward to this.

Debbie was about to get a rude awakening. With her arms lying at her sides, I picked up an orange wedge, stepped over her gently sleeping body and then bending my knee against the back of the sofa, I sat down across her sleeping body, trapping her wrists under my legs as my thighs framed her magnificent chest. Debbie woke with a start as she tried to figure out what was happening. I sat down hard across her body and she looked up at my masked face and started to thrash about.

"Be still," I said as I gazed down at the terror that filled her beautiful face. She opened her mouth to scream and I shoved the orange wedge between her teeth and watched as her soft lips slid over the edges of the orange. She continued to fight as she tried to spit out the wedge but a sharp slap across her face sent her head reeling to the side. As she turned it back she saw my hand about to land a hard backhand and the fight went out of her. One slap was enough.

I could feel Debbie trembling below me as I gazed down at her magnificent, young body. My hands came down to her halter and she began to whimper as I filled my hands with her magnificent breasts. They actually felt firmer than they looked. I could feel and see her nipples harden as I teased her titflesh.

Just then Debbie bucked hard as she tried to throw me off of her body. She managed to force my upper body over the back of the sofa and then pulling her hands out from under my thighs, she tried to roll out from under me onto the floor. She succeeded and wound up face down between the sofa and the coffee table with my leg still straddling her slender waist.

Regaining my balance, I picked up one of the strips of material and shifting my weight, I brought my leg from the sofa down to the floor and sat down across her body just as she was trying to lift it up. My weight sent her crashing back down onto the carpet as I straddled her back. Trapped between the sofa and the table, she had little room to maneuver. I gazed down at her almost naked back and saw how her narrow waist accentuated her beautiful, young ass. I reached for her slender wrists and pulled her arms behind her back, tying her wrists with the strip of material. It was over.

Sliding down across her body, I sat on the backs of her thighs as I gazed down at the luscious globes of her magnificent ass. Debbie began to squirm as she felt my fingers begin to caress her golden globes.

I reached up to her slender neck and brushing her thick hair aside, pulled on the tie that held her halter in place. I could hear her whimpering as the soft knot opened. Then reaching between her shoulder blades, I pulled on the material until it unwound from her body, leaving her naked except for her thong. Grabbing her by her upper arms, I lifted my body off of hers and then pulled her to her feet. Naked except for her thong, she stood trembling before me. I walked her across the room to the director's chair I'd prepared and then turned her body sideways.

Reaching up behind her, I took a handful of her thick, blonde hair and pulled her head backwards, revealing her sensual and slender neck. Towering over her, I leaned down and began to nibble on her neck, sending chills through her entire body. I bit gently at the soft curves of her neck and sucked some of her skin into my mouth. The young beauty stood very still as I teased her vulnerable neck. Holding her head back with one hand, I placed my hand firmly on her naked breast. Debbie gasped as she felt my fingers knead her firm titflesh and then began to whimper as my fingers closed around her hardening nipple. I watched with satisfaction as her young body squirmed beneath me as I played with her titflesh. Leaning over her bound body, I began to kiss and lick at her soft cheeks and lips. The almost naked beauty squirmed as she tried to get away from my assault. As I leaned forward my hand slid down from her naked titflesh and moved between her sculptured thighs.

The young, blonde beauty continued to squirm as I caressed her almost naked body. It wasn't hard to work my hand between her soft thighs as I teased her sheathed pussy. As she squirmed before me, I stopped licking her face and leaning further down, bit her taut nipple gently as I sucked it into my hungry mouth.

I released her nipple and then stood up as my fingers slid from between her soft thighs. Stepping around in front of the almost naked beauty I reached out and pinched both of her very erect nipples. Pulling gently on her tender nubs, I turned her body so that she stood with her back to the back of the director's chair. I eased her body back over the round cushion and then pulled her bound arms back over the edge of the canvas seat. Her hands came to rest on the footrest on the front of the chair as her arms strained a bit and her head hung back, once again exposing her throat. Her back had a beautiful arch to it as her legs splayed out on the other side of the chair. I tied her bound wrists to the footrest with another length of material. I then picked up a slightly wider strip and covering her eyes, tied her blindfold in place. I was then able to remove my mask.

Coming around the chair, I reached down to her slender ankles and lifting her legs, I held them together as I pulled on her feet until her sweet ass slid to the very edge of the canvas seat. Debbie felt the added strain on her arms. Then, lifting her legs up into the air, I held them vertical as I enjoyed the sculptured look of her tapering thighs. Then before she realized what was happening, I pulled her legs wide apart and wrapped them around the wooden posts that once held the canvas back of the chair. My captive virgin was now spread wide open and ready for my pleasure.

Moving between Debbie's open thighs, I looked down at her virgin pussy. Her satiny thighs were firm and very smooth. I sat down on the coffee table and then bent forward and pressed my face between her open thighs. I nipped at the smooth flat spots peeking out of the sides of her thong. Debbie began to thrash about, trying to get away from my advances. I held her hips firmly and continued to tease her barely covered pussy. I could smell the sweet scent of womanhood as I nuzzled her pussy.

Reaching into my pocket, I retrieved my pocket knife and opening it, slid it under the thin strap of her thong. A slight tug and the knife sliced through the soft material. In another moment I'd slit the other side. The soft material fell away revealing her beautiful, young quim. Her mons rose beautifully from between her raised thighs and it was covered with soft, blonde hair. I buried my face in her sweet pussy. Debbie screamed softly. No one had ever touched her there.

Pointing my tongue, I slid it between Debbie's swollen pussy lips. The young virgin squirmed as I began to eat her oozing quim. Her thighs began to shake violently as I licked her tender twat. Her womanflesh began to ooze sweet wetness and I heard her moan loudly as I tongued her pussy. My lips closed around her erect love button and sucking it into my mouth, I teased it with the tip of my tongue. Debbie's insides let go with a flood of hot cum. As I've said countless times, cum is always sweet, but virgin cum is the sweetest of all.

I continued tonguing her gushing pussy as my mouth descended into the crack of her magnificent ass. I pressed my tongue into the girl's tight, little ass and she started to buck violently as I probed her asshole but she could not escape.

I moved my tongue back and forth between her two open holes as I brought the young beauty to several powerful orgasms. Finally, my tongue began to tire and it was time for other pleasures.

Lifting my face from between her open thighs, I stood up and opened my pants. Debbie heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper and she began to shake in terror. She screamed softly as I let them slide to the floor with a thud and she heard the keys and change in my pockets hit the floor. She knew what came next as I stepped up to her open thighs. I lay my ramrod across the soft carpet of her pubic thatch. My balls lay heavily on her mons and I could see her body stiffen in fear. I rubbed my cockhead across her clit and along the length of her wet pussy lips. Debbie strained at her bonds as she tried to escape my ramrod. Running my cockhead along the length of her engorged labia, I let the tip slip between the wet folds of her pussy. I leaned forward gently, slipping my cock into the tight entrance to her virginity. She felt her tight pussy stretch as my stiff shaft pressed into her tightness. As I slid in, my cock finally hit her taut cherry. Debbie froze.

I looked down at her spread virginity with my cock stuck into it. I liked the sight. I prodded her cherry with my ramrod and she screamed into her gag as she tried to squirm away. I took hold of her hips and slid back and forth in her as yet unviolated pussy. I could feel the fear and trembling in her beautiful, young body. Gripping the armrests of the chair my forearms pressed across her open thighs, pinning her tightly to the chair. I slid my cock in and out of the entrance to her virgin pussy as the head prodded her taut cherry. Then I thrust hard into her virginity. Debbie's head flew up as she screamed into her gag. The pain of my cock ripping through her virginity was more than she'd counted on. I stood still, balls deep in her bound, young body and flexed my cock deep inside her virgin pussy. I watched as her huge breasts heaved and her breath became ragged.

As I started to thrust into Debbie's virginity, I reached out to her naked breasts and began to play with her pert nipples as her head fell backwards. Her twat began to juice and I could feel her tightness wrapped around my ramrod. I pulled on her hips and her body slid forward on the chair, spreading her thighs that much further. I began to slap her panting tits as I continued to ravage her violated pussy. Debbie's entire body went rigid as she gasped. I felt her loins flood my ramrod with her cum. I was ready to do the same. I continued to thrust into her tightness as I felt my own load cut loose. The young beauty gasped as she felt the power of my cum shoot deep into her virgin pussy. Then leaning forward, I sucked her nipple into my mouth and teased it with my teeth and tongue. I sucked on her other nipple as I waited for my cock to soften in her ravaged pussy.

When my cock finally slid out of her abused body, I walked around the chair and sat down on the coffee table. Debbie could smell the powerful scent of sex near her face. I looked down at her luscious, young body as she lay arched over the chair, her long, blonde hair reaching down to the floor as her massive breasts stood straight out. I pressed my cock to her lips. I smeared cum over her lips and nose as my fingers parted soft lips and pulled the orange wedge from between her teeth. I pulled her lips up to my cum-covered cock. At first she resisted but quickly gave up, opening her warm mouth to receive my manhood. Once between her lips, I raised my body slightly as my shaft moved into her mouth. I felt Debbie's tongue tease my cock and I could feel it start to grow in her mouth. With her head tilted back this way, I could see my shaft as it grew and pressed into her throat. I pressed forward until my balls rested on her soft nose. In moments I could feel my cockhead press against her tonsils and I began to pump my cock into her mouth. Debbie was gasping for air as I fucked into her mouth. My hands came down to her upturned breasts and I began to pinch and pull on her nipples. Her body squirmed and she grunted as my hands mauled her titflesh and my cock ravaged her mouth.

Debbie was exhausted as she lay draped across the canvas chair. I untied her bound wrists from the footrest and then lifted her body up to a standing position. With her wrists still bound behind her back, her massive breasts were thrust out nicely. I teased them as she moaned softly. Then pinching her nipple, I pulled her across the room to stand alongside of the sofa where I'd found her earlier. The naked beauty had no idea where she was as I reached down and grabbing her around the knees, lifted her body up and she fell forward onto the sofa with no way of protecting herself from the fall. She landed flat on the sofa, her lower legs lifted into the air over the low arm of the sofa.

Sliding my hands down to her ankles, I pulled her body back until the arm of the sofa came to rest below her pelvis. I dropped her legs to the floor. Her ass was raised up before me and looked absolutely delicious. I kicked her feet apart, giving me unrestricted access to her open ass.

Moving between her open thighs, I placed my hands on the sculptured globes of her ass and pressed her cheeks apart. I could see her pink, puckered rosebud and knelt down to enjoy my next project. Debbie began to shudder and squirm as she felt my tongue descend deep into the cleft of her magnificent ass. She moaned and bucked as my tongue caressed her sweet asshole and she felt my fingers enter her still wet pussy. The double assault was overwhelming to her.

Debbie's body continued to buck and thrash as my tongue assaulted her virgin asshole. My fingers continued to probe her tight pussy and I smeared her wet flow into the crack of her magnificent ass. Slowly her tight sphincter began to yield as my tongue probed deeper and deeper into her luscious, young body.

Rising up, I placed my foot on the sofa beside her slender waist and then maneuvered my cock between her open thighs and slid it deep into her oozing pussy. She was unbelievably tight and unbelievably wet. I took several thrusts into her tight pussy, coating my ramrod with her wetness. Then withdrawing my tool from her body, I leaned forward and aimed it at the slightly open ring of her puckered asshole. Debbie froze as she felt the tip press against her tight sphincter. I waited a moment and she relaxed as she realized that I was not going to just ram it into her.

With my cockhead firmly wedged into her virgin asshole, I pressed down on her sculptured globes and slowly lowered my ramrod all the way into her magnificent ass.

Debbie screamed through her gag as I filled her tight ass. I moved my foot forward slightly and then I started pumping into her loins and she grunted every time I filled her. Her legs flailed about as I reached under her body and mauled her massive titflesh. Taking a firm grip on her tits, I lifted her whole body off of the sofa as I was still buried deep in her ass. Holding her by her aching tits, I walked her around to the center of the room, her entire weight supported by her ass as it was skewered on my cock. Sliding my hands down to her hips, Debbie felt her upper body bend over. Releasing my grip on her hips her body slid off of my cock and she fell to the floor. Reaching down, I grabbed a handful of her hair and turning her head, I thrust my cock into her mouth. I pumped into her face until I felt my balls about to explode. I pulled her face back and held it firmly as I filled her mouth with cum. I waited for her to swallow my load before releasing her head.

I collected my things and left her lying on the floor, cum oozing from her pussy and lips.

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,608 Followers