Ray's Submission: A Foot Slut

Story Info
Chronicles of your submission training.
2k words
3.71
46k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray's Submission: Chronicles of a True Foot Slut

You were a total brat. You kept saying you won't do "this" and you won't do "that." Not at all responding like a sexy cock sucking subbie slut with a foot fetish should act like. So I decided you needed to be trained properly. I carefully planned out the approach I would take and methodically implemented it, starting with denying you orgasms for a few days but relentlessly teasing you every chance I get, until four days later.

You wake up and see me at the end of the bed, massaging my feet with a little scented oil, slowly touching every crevice of my toes, and then I start to paint my toenails your favorite color, light blue. I smile at you and ignore the lust and envy in your eyes as I touch my sexy feet. Before you could reach out to me I slide off the bed and bend over so you can see my cute little ass under my short skirt, as I look for my sandals. I spot the right ones, and bring them to my nose to sniff them, making a face from the stench. I innocently look at you as I put the worn brown leather sandals on my feet, knowing that it was driving you crazy about now. I hear you mumble, "Mistress, can I please smell too?"

But I just smile and come over for a quick goodbye kiss since I'm heading out for the day. You sadly ask me where I'm going, your eyes on my feet the whole time as I cross the floor.

"I'm going to my friend's shoe store to try on some new sandals. They are having a summer sale this week and I feel like treating myself." You start to protest at other people being able to watch me and I add, "Plus there's a cute shoe boy there I want to torment."

I hear you cry out "Baby..." as I walk out, smugly grinning, knowing the whole time your cock is raging hard at the idea of where I was going and what I was going to be doing. And knowing you are not allowed to even touch yourself until I say so.

Later that night I return home and you eagerly greet me at the door to see what I bought. You were disappointed when I had nothing in my hands. I sighed and told you I had a long but enjoyable day, then I sat down on our leather couch. I pointed to the floor in front of me and snapped my fingers once. You immediately leaned over to kiss me softly and then knelt on all fours and became my footrest. I loved this part of the day. All I had to do was look at you once, snap my finger and point to the ground. In some things you were pretty well trained. In others, we had a lot of work to do.

I rubbed my feet all over your back, they were sweaty and tired from the long day of shopping. I dug my toes into the side of your neck and slid them down until I caressed your ass with them. I started to tell you what happened at the store today.

They had a great promotion. They offered free foot massages to everyone who tried on at least 10 pairs of shoes. You know how much I love massages, my pet. This cute little shoe boy would carefully arch my foot, and gently slide my sandals off, his fingers lingering around my sole, and then he would accidentally on purpose bring my sandals close to his mouth and inhale when he didn't think anyone was watching. It reminded me of you when you were being naughty and trying to sniff when you weren't given permission to yet. His fingers were soft and ran over my toes with a gentleness that made me sigh. He caressed each toe slightly and then massaged the heel, and knelt down further than he should have for a shoe boy. I could tell he was trying to smell my feet.

At this point in my story I have you roll over on your back so I can rest my sweaty, gritty feet on your face. I gently press them on both sides of your face, close enough so you can smell a little. You know better than to touch, kiss or lick without permission. You look at me longingly but I ignore you and continue with my story. I notice the bulge in your shorts is straining against the fabric as I rub my feet over your cheeks too.

So I longed for you my sweet subbie slut, but I knew you needed to be punished. I let that shoe boy do everything you have been dying to do to me for days.

So there we were, in our own private area of the store, away from the rest of the shoppers. He was intimately touching my sole, and licking his lips as he brought them closer and closer to my feet. He was deeply inhaling every fragrance from my sweaty, dirty, gritty feet. I made sure they were extra dirty before I went into the store, and he was loving it. Without warning he suddenly brought his nose down to the top of my foot where my toes meet and sniffed a long whiff of them, running his tongue out and licking the salty dirt from my skin without even thinking. I grinned and thought how insanely jealous you would be if you knew about this.

You are jealous, aren't you my sweet slut? We can fix that if you want...

I slowly slide the tip of my toe into your lips and nod my head that you can kiss, once. You reach out to lovingly touch my feet, sucking on one toe and flicking your tongue passionately in between them when I suddenly say "Stop!"

I pull my feet away and beckon for you to get on your knees in front of me.

You whimper and moan "But Mistress my cock is dripping, please Mistress, please baby..."

"No." I say firmly and with a smile. "This is part of your training. You should be happy that I am not making you suck a cock yet. That will come in time, my baby. But for now, you will suffer with your raging, dripping unfulfilled hardon all night. Tomorrow I have another surprise in store for you."

You reluctantly went to bed unsatisfied, but looking more desperate than ever. I slept like a baby knowing my training was becoming very successful.

The next morning when you woke up, I handed you dark slacks and a button up shirt with a tie, ordering you to put it on.

You were confused, but did as you said. You were tired of aching, frustrated with not being able to blow your load, and hungry and desperate to please me so you could release.

I then inform you that today is a special extended shoe sale day, and that my friend needed extra help and I volunteered you. That I was going back to the store to shop some more but that you were going to be the shoe boy and fit women all day long. Plus other things, I added with a wink.

You tried to resist, mumbling "But Mistress I only want your feet..." but I held my hand up and threatened to make you wait longer.

Reluctantly you went to the store with me, and I showed you to your foot bench in the corner of the store. I leaned down and gave you sweet, slow, sexy kiss, resting my hand on your cock and whispered seductively "This is where the shoe boy kissed my feet."

You looked pissed but bit your tongue as I explained what you had to do all day. I am forcing you to massage every woman's feet that come to you, to fit them with new shoes, to inhale the scent of their old shoes, and when they are willing, to be their foot bitch and give their dirty feet tongue baths. I want to watch you serve every foot that goes near your greedy mouth. I will be lurking around the corner to see if you do as you are told. If you are good enough, I will take you home and let you cum, my sweet slut.

Just then a very sexy girl walked up and asked you if you would help her. You nervously looked at me and I nodded, then walked away. Peeking around the corner I saw you kneel before the beautiful blonde with long legs, who was arching her back and stretching them out before you, arching her heels a little and moaning how her feet ache from so much shopping.

I heard you stumble, "Umm, if you want, I could massage your feet before we fit you with a new pair of shoes?"

I heard her moan yes please. Your nimble fingers slowly slide her sandals off her feet, and you bring each one to your nose and inhale, locking eyes with her. She giggles and encourages you to be bolder. Kneeding her sexy feet between your fingers, you bring them up higher and casually mention that her previous shoes were too tight, there were dirt marks where the straps were. She purrs, then why don't you clean it for me? You dipped your head down and closed your eyes for a second, running your tongue over her gritty dirty feet, lapping at it to get the most of the flavor and scent. You taste a mingling of sweat, dirt, and old leather sandal rolled into one. It's intoxicating. And she's curling her toes and arching her sole in the sexiest way you've ever seen. You start to probe your tongue in between her toes and lap up her scent at the same time. I'm very proud of my sexy subbie at this moment, and a little jealous, but I watch as your cock strains against your pants and I know you are truly suffering.

She instructs you to rub her feet more, worship every single inch, lick the dirt off of her pink toe nails. You were examining every curve with your tongue, kneading the soles with firm pressure from your thumbs, and gently stroking her insteps with small caresses, inhaling deeply enough to suck every bit of foot odor from her sweet feet. Your tongue enjoyed her warm toes and sucked each one lazily, dipping your tongue to the bottom of her feet now and then for added flavor and taste. You kissed her feet for the longest time, french kissing the tops of the joints, flicking your tongue lovingly over each one, using your fingers to stroke her arch and massage her foot at the same time. You looked in total bliss and completely lost.

I walked over to interrupt, and the girl pulled her feet away from you, blushing. You were flustered and sweaty, and looked guilty even though I had given you permission. I asked to borrow you for a few minutes, and she slid her shoes back on and hurried from the store. I led you into a back storeroom and make you kneel in front of me. I sweetly tell you that your training is coming along nicely but there is one more thing you have to do. You look up at me with hungry lust in your eyes, and I can tell you think I'm about to give you what you always wanted. And I am, but it's something you've always resisted before, my pet.

Suddenly the door behind us opens and a ray of light shoots in blinding you temporarily. You hear a couple heavy steps and look up, seeing one of the biggest men you have ever seen before. When he closed the door behind him, he starts to slowly undo the belt of his jeans, staring down at you like a piece of meat he was ready to devour.

To be continued...